Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

8 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

You are back!!!! I really missed your posts!! :bawling: 

Many talk about mature roles for LMH. What roles do you guys have in mind? This can be a good discussion. Like can you name Kdramas or characters so we discuss more. Yesterday, we talked about dorky and goofy characters for LMH, which is not mature ? right? 

I want it all for LMH. :lol: Cannot choose which on I want the most. 

Can we get a mega hit local drama and mega hit internationally and Hit Netflix original series+great script+super great director+great co-stars+Refreshingly different, brand new and well written character+unique and blockbuster story+ out of this world ost? :lol:

I would like something similar to JCW's role in Healer.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Sorry I remember last year somebody mentioned here, do you know LMH's parfume?

leeminhosny, ohhh.................I'm curious to know this. What I remember in one of his interviews he said that he always brought perfume in his bag. :blush:

• Like 5

Chinguzz! This may be a very random discussion but I have a question to ask..:D

What would happen if LMH were to be in an award ceremony like Baeksang award and Bae Suzy, her ex, be the MC? :lol:I always wonder how would they handle the encounter of their ex? This came to my mind because I figured Suzy has been MC for Baeksang award for a couple times and I wonder about it. But I think they ended things on a good note. So even if they encounter each other, they will treat each other with respect. But if she were the MC, the time LMH would look at the screen he would see her. lol 

1 hour ago, gwin said:

I would like something similar to JCW's role in Healer.

I heard about Healer, I remember I watched some episodes. It was good. It is one of the drama on my list to go back and complete watching it. It is kinda like CH. 

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I love the LMH squad!  So cute!  Wouldn't it be fun to see the 4 of them in a variety show?  

OMG!!!! Even thinking about it makes me happy!! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

On 6/9/2020 at 9:30 PM, leeminhosny said:
18 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho Reigns As The Most Followed Korean Actor On Social Media

LEE MIN HO SMASHES SOCIAL MEDIA RECORDS WITH HIS STAGGERING NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, AND WEIBO.

It’s a fact that Lee Min Ho is one of South Korea’s premier leading men, and he’s got the long list of TV series and fleet of social network followers to back it up.

THE KING OF K-DRAMAS

The seasoned actor has a slew of K-dramas in his repertoire ever since his debut in the 2006 EBS youth drama, Secret Campus. Creating Hallyu waves of his own, he starred in internationally loved and acclaimed shows, such as Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs, The Legend of the Blue Sea, City Hunter, Faith, Personal Taste, and the recently concluded, The King: The Eternal Monarch.  

His career longevity proves that his acting chops, charisma, and star factor keep on growing, making him the King of K-dramas.

THE KING OF FOLLOWERS

Not all celebrities choose to be active on social media, however, among those who are, Lee Min Ho wears the crown of the most followed Korean actor. According to MYM Entertainment, Lee Min Ho currently has 17.3 million Facebook followers, 16.6 million Instagram followers, and 3 million Twitter followers.

Additionally, he has surpassed the 28.5 million mark on Weibo. The numbers have spoken – Lee Min Ho’s social media game is stronger than ever!

THE KING: THE ETERNAL MONARCH

Never failing to provide a riveting performance, Lee Min Ho brought Emperor Lee Gon to life and into our hearts. The mind-boggling plot took us on journeys through time and alternate realities, wherein we witnessed mysteries unravel, struggles turn into victory, and soulmates finding their happy-ever-after despite the odds.

The enthralling storyline and spellbinding portrayals brought The King to the number 1 spot in OTT rankings for seven weeks in a row.

With the astounding success of The King: The Eternal Monarch and an ever-growing fanbase, there is no stopping this stellar actor’s star from shining. Just like the title of his sensational Netflix series, Lee’s presence in the showbiz industry is both royal and eternal.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/lee-min-ho-most-followed-korean-actor/

syntyche, thanks for sharing this. I’m so happy for LMH that he still shows off his strong Hallyu influence by becoming the 'No. 1 Korean actor' with an overwhelming number of followers on social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Weibo. This is the number one record among all Korean actors. In Japan, India, Chile, and the Dominican Republic, his global status was realized by maintaining the top spot with popular content. Isn’t this amazing? :blush:

leeminhosny, also, thanks for sharing the above. With Netflix, which has overseas viewers in more than 190 countries, the recent drama's impact seems to be getting stronger. Netflix, which is the world's largest OTT, so NICE to know/see that it topped the weekly TV show rankings in countries including Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Nigeria. The most prestigious Netflix chart is 'World Ranking', which collects and announces results from all 190 service locations, and his recent drama is the only Korean drama to rank ninth, contributing to the spread of K-content and the Hallyu or Korean Wave. :lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

@Chellsee  WOWWWWWW!!! The picture you shared... Maybe LMH's next role should be a basketball player? :love:Long Leg LMH!!:glasses:

He has Sexy Legs no doubt. Somehow this reminded me of One tree Hill LOL. To think of it, is there any Sports Player Kinda storyline in Kdrama?

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Somehow this reminded me of One tree Hill LOL. To think of it, is there any Sports Player Kinda storyline in Kdrama?

madmad min, I've watched this American drama television series. It's just that CW decided to pull the plug after the shortened ninth season. Ratings played a major role in the show's cancellation decision. ... Ye, there was this Korean drama entitled, "Basketball" some years back. It aired on cable channel. :blush:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 Best Episode Endings Of K-Drama "The King: Eternal Monarch"

the-king-eternal-monarch-best-endings-sb

"The King: Eternal Monarch" ended and it is hard to move on after such a perfect drama. The story was fascinating and addictive. One of the reasons for it was the drama impactful episode endings that got us all "how do I wait for next week!".

Waiting for new episodes every week was painful and even harder when the episodes ended with such poignant endings. They made us connect with the story better and build up anticipation episode after episode. We've gathered the best 6 endings of the drama according to us.

Let us know in the comment what was the best episode ending according to you.

Be aware of major spoilers.

Spoiler

Episode 4 - Romantic horse ride to the parallel world

At the end of episode 4, Kim GoEun was convinced by Lee MinHo about the existence of a parallel world. She agreed to go with him to the other world on his horse Maximus. On a soft OST and a snowy night, they crossed the world on a romantic ride.

LINK to continue reading the FULL article : https://www.kpopmap.com/6-best-episode-endings-of-kdrama-the-king-eternal-monarch/

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Lee Minho Has Over 65 Million Followers on His Social Media Accounts, the Number is Actually More Than the Population of South Korea

large_82b1e45b2969074026d0607893b79c87e7

Lee Minho's popularity is definitely not a joke. 

According to the latest data reported by the actor's agency MYM Entertainment, Lee Minho currently has more than 65.4 million followers on his social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Weibo, and more. Lee Minho is currently #1 South Korean actor with the most followers. 

1592377256845-1592377256845.png

Image Source: SBS

The fun fact is that the population of South Korea itself is 51.2 million (according to Worldometer; as of Monday, June 15th).

Lee Minho has just wrapped up his drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' on June 12th. Although the drama has garnered much attention in South Korea, it has been receiving much love from international fans.

1592377776879-0.jpg

Image Source: MYM Entertainment

As for now, the actor has not confirmed anything for his upcoming work.

Meanwhile, Lee Minho's birthday project currently takes place onKShopLive (a subsidiary of KStarLive). Fans all around the world are able to fund the project to give special birthday ads for him. Check out the details here ▶ https://bit.ly/3hwDdZP

1592378299829-1592378299829.png

Thumbnail Credit: MYM Entertainment 

ⓒ KStarLive

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200617

Lee Min-ho, a male god who goes for a night walk on the beach. A figure of superiority that cannot be hidden even on blurred photos.

Lee Min-ho showed off his warm silhouette.

On Wednesday, actor Lee Min-ho posted three photos on his Instagram without any comment.

The photo released shows Lee walking on a dim night beach. Lee Min-ho, dressed in comfortable clothes, boasts superior appearance despite his blurry photos.

Meanwhile, Lee recently appeared in the SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch.'

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202006171847241411596_1

• Like 12
  • Awesome 2