Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Just now, CarolynH said:

Yes, doesn't that sound like a good drama or movie?  LMH!  We found something for you!:Woah:

yes sounds so refreshing!! Lets do this! Lets start a project with that story!!

which writer and PD do we offer and SELL our story to??:joy::rickroll:

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

NEW POLL!! enjoy chingus, have fun discussing those characters that drove you nuts but kept you glued anyway! after all, what is a drama without a villain no?

re: @CarolynH

Thank you so much for taking your time to prepare the polls!! :Ohboy3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Mackerel Run is better than I thought it would be, so give it a try along with Secret Campus.  Eagle Eye @1ouise recognized Kwon Yul.  I know I would have never made the connection.

But @Nikaa94, he was sooo good in that scene.  I actually want more because I know he does an excellent job.  

Last time I voted in King's Choice, LMH was only 4500 or so behind the person in  3rd place.  There was a huge gap this morning, but we've closed it.  Keep on voting!

@CarolynH liked Mackeral run too...yet to finish Secret Campus but liking it so far. LMH is playing dorky in MR but angsty / serious  in SC. 

Is the Lee Gon’s father the second ML in MR? I thought he looked familiar but I didn’t make the connection. But recognized Faith’s Motor mouth Il Shin as the irritating Homeroom Teacher in MR.

Voting for LMH and doing Netflix requests.  hoping my RL would ease up a bit after this weekend. Missed you guys the last couple of days.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Wait where’s the hot uncle I would love to hate him.

All I’m saying is that the Kingdom of Corea’s got some uh, good genetics in their male bloodline.  

Also I have this deep rooted desire to make sure GJP wins every poll he’s in

@AgentQuake The hot uncle is up there - Prince Deok Seung. 

Go GJP :poledance:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Yes, doesn't that sound like a good drama or movie?  LMH!  We found something for you!

@CarolynH    It is! Am wiggling with excitement!    Dont' we all somewhat like "stalkers" too ..?   ahem 

giphy.gif
Epi 04 Faith

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

@Min2206 I can’t watch it until December!  I suppose I could, but then I would have to pay $30 and I’m not about that.  Yet I’ll pay $30 for a chicken that LMH endorses.

Speaking of Liu Yifei, imagine what we could’ve had if they had LYF and LMH as Mulan and Shang.  LMH doing the shirtless pole dance in I’ll Make A Man Out Of You 

@AgentQuake  !!   Didn't know LMH was with her in a CF?!   LYF is so fresh and beautiful and wait, same age as LMH!     I need to see the ...  I'll Make A Man Out of You .. again, later :D   Aww man, till December?   Me, not sure whether I will be allowed to go to the theatre, considering the covid 19 thingy - so will wait bit longer.    I have not been to a theatre for awhile, really missing the cinema end-to-end surround sound system!   You need to watch Mulan in that dark, impactful atmosphere.  

Thanks @Lmangla for the new poll .... need to put on a thinking cap -- definitely GJP for being first!  

ac0a252236c40d6c823c016cff3d8ec9530c5bed

3 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Min Morning/Evening Chingus.. From back to front are we now? Keep them coming please.. :happyshakes:

I remember seeing a pic of him lifting his t-shirt up exposing his abs a little while walking with someone holding an umbrella. I remember drooling on it for a bit but can't remember if it was here on Soompi or IG. Can someone post it here if you know what I mean? Thank you. 

@Nikaa94 :smooches3:Don't worry, he will come at the right time with the best news. 

:joy: you are drooling on the umbrella or ...........y-k-w ! 

Someone posted here ( ie if my memory of a fish is right ).

Will post IF I am able to hunt :approves:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I remember GJP won some Big A Hole poll on Reddit and everyone in the comments, myself included, was so proud of him.  We love our trash son kicking things and yelling. 

I realize that sounds like sarcasm but LMH truly made him so incredible.  GJP > Chuck Bass IMO.  He’s so freaking entertaining.  And so hot with that Ahjumma perm. 

Also, LMH’s forehead does wonders for me.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I think news about a new drama or movie is slow for LMO because of covid and probably is taking a break to rest after his newest one.

Noooooooooooooo! :wut:

:Pandabulous: where is my Oppa? where?  

• LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hi All, 

Just decides to unlurk because i cant believe i miss seeing him on tv .

i got deep interest to lmh during Legend Of The Blue Sea, because im a kdrama and disney fans and that drama was mix of those. He got me at hello! And after that i kind of waiting for his new project but unfortunately he need to go to the military after LOTBS :criesariver:

then 2020 gave me new content of him with the king and now im head over shoes! Every aspect of this drama was great, even I found the PPL was funny, not disturbing at all.

i hope i can see him soon in a movie, i want to see him in a movie like “Good Will Hunting” and “The Truman Show”, i want to see him playing in a very good story like that and show a very deep emotion acting which i think he will nailed it. People need to appreciate him more, seriously. Because he is talented. Not just a pretty faces, and i think he always pick an interesting drama story, it was not fair if people said he always play the same role, because he is not. 

my pray will be seeing him more on movies and take many projects, it doesnt matter how it will success or fail, he really need to show up more this time. He has many competitors, i want him to be successful always, because he can and he deserve it :approves:

• Like 5
  • Love 6

26 minutes ago, ATW said:

i hope i can see him soon in a movie, i want to see him in a movie like “Good Will Hunting” and “The Truman Show”, i want to see him playing in a very good story like that and show a very deep emotion acting which i think he will nailed it. People need to appreciate him more, seriously. Because he is talented. Not just a pretty faces, and i think he always pick an interesting drama story, it was not fair if people said he always play the same role, because he is not. 

my pray will be seeing him more on movies and take many projects, it doesnt matter how it will success or fail, he really need to show up more this time. He has many competitors, i want him to be successful always, because he can and he deserve it 

You are so right @ATW     LMH is indeed talented.  But not all talent is equal.    There are so many performers, entertainers and even comedians out there,  everywhere.   Some, I guess,  are just naturally born or come with it, whilst some have to continuously working hard, polishing the skill or ability.   I am not saying that LMH does not work hard.  I feel he is one who is naturally talented and very dedicated to his work with great desire.   Desire to grow and excel is equally important.    I admire artistes who can make us feel and experience feelings as if we are in their world.   LMH is one of them - I have not read much of his interviews or thoughts to know how he does it or hone his skills over the years.   :)  For all his hard works, he totally deserves the recognition, including our love and support.  

Cheong Kwan Jang FB update

Lee Min Ho is here, everyone . Disease progression is more and more complicated, so prevention is better than cure, right? Lee Min Ho hopes that everyone will take the initiative to maintain good health with Cheong Kwan Jang Red Ginseng

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1