Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Just now, syntyche said:

Right, he does update his IG when he has photo ad shoots. Please have more ad shoots! :D

@Heretorant, yup, looks like a cracked phone. Clumsy still. :lol:

@Nikaa94, how do you like his hair color? It matches with his shirt. He looks fine!

OMG!! Haircolor!!  What color is that?? reddish brown??

Love it!! :heart3:

Am i happy??:shaq:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

OMG, I've gone away to eat my meal and BAMMM, suddenly the thread exploded. 

Now LMH is going to get a LOT of phone case for his "cracked" phone. Very smart of the man to show hints that way.

As for CF... could it be...a CF for car???

Is that... an Aston Martin I see in the background?? (Note: That's the brand of the car Nari and JY drove in TKEM)

But would Aston Martin need endorsement? Who doesn't know this brand???

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

18 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

There is NEWSSSSS

IG POST!

Check my POST!!

I got my badge! Thanks million.  Such a great day to celebrate with new news from our boy. 

@Nikaa94 Please make more prediction. 

This thread is moving so fast now I have to back track. Can't complaints coz I am loving it.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

waaa thank you to my Angel Quake @AgentQuake for your generous donations and to our angel nika too ! @Nikaa94 

:issohappy:

was in a work meeting and got so distracted by his posts... he is soooo charming. did anyone manage to zoom into the small fonts under The Project? screenplay by....xxxx

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

But would Aston Martin need endorsement? Who doesn't know this brand???

Should I be embarrassed to say I don’t? Lol. 

I’m not big on cars and ummmm... I will never be able to afford such an expensive car lol. 

15 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Funny, you guys pay so much details !.. 

I am focusing on his face only :joy: love his hair color 

Think our boy is try to take a selfie using his phone, as @syntyche says he look dorky :D

You are speaking to a group of people who analyzed every inch of two pairs of shoes for two whole months. We have been trained well to catch small details right away. 

:loolz:

@AgentQuake the mention of shoes probably gave you more anxiety :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

8 minutes ago, SophieH said:

waaa thank you to my Angel Quake @AgentQuake for your generous donations and to our angel nika too ! @Nikaa94 

was in a work meeting and got so distracted by his posts... he is soooo charming. did anyone manage to zoom into the small fonts under The Project? screenplay by....xxxx

Sophiehhhhhhhh!!

How many points are you missing?? I see you are still below 2500 points :criesariver:

didn't you get LMH badge?:criesariver:

Minoz!! Please help @SophieH to get LMH badge. Please donate!! 

@scrawford can you help sophieh with some points? :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

ALL I CAN SEE IS HIS PHONE CRACKS AND ITS GIVING ME ANXIETY

We need to chip in our soompi points to get him a phone case :joy:

24 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@AgentQuake the mention of shoes probably gave you more anxiety :lol:

You know @AgentQuake would never buy converse/chuck taylor again, because then She would start measuring her own shoes :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

9 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Sophiehhhhhhhh!!

How many points are you missing?? I see you are still below 2500 points 

didn't you get LMH badge?

Minoz!! Please help @SophieH to get LMH badge. Please donate!! 

don't worry @Nikaa94 the badge can wait ! I'm not going anywhere...i'll still be here to post and collect my points. its fun and am grateful to see we are all spreading the PROMIZ spirit here under our king's influence...that's all that matters to be honest !!

GROUP HUG

:Ohboy3:

• Like 6
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, SophieH said:

don't worry @nikaa42 ...the badge can wait ! I'm not going anywhere...i'll still be here to post and collect my points. its fun and am grateful to see we are all spreading the PROMIZ spirit here under our king's influence...that's all that matters to be honest !!

GROUP HUG

Now you have enough points!!! :D :shaq:

Thank you for donations Minoz @scrawford:heart3:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

:dead:

I can't keep up with this while at work...I'll have to back-track this thread later. For now...

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Should I be embarrassed to say I don’t? Lol. 

I’m not big on cars and ummmm... I will never be able to afford such an expensive car lol. 

LOLL ok ok, Aston Martin is British sport car brand. All James Bond drives it in the movies.

Another notable specialty of it is because it is still hand built to this day (if not mistaken).

https://supercarpro.com/are-aston-martins-hand-built/

Aston Martin Vanquish is LOVE. So pretty... 

I was actually very surprised Aston Martin appeared in TKEM. I mean, I don't recall having watch so many dramas that this brand ever needed PPL.

I guess it's only fair that the King should have the best car, except LG never drives a car ... :sweatingbullets: it was rich Nari.

There were other sport car brand PPL in there too. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

I was actually very surprised Aston Martin appeared in TKEM. I mean, I don't recall having watch so many dramas that this brand ever needed PPL.

I guess it's only fair that the King should have the best car, except LG never drives a car ... :sweatingbullets: it was rich Nari.

There were other sport car brand PPL in there too. 

If i'm not mistaken, I remember reading in the TKEM thread before it airs. It was the announcement how Aston martin will make an appearance in the drama, due to, they are trying to get into SK market.

So maybe, it is an Aston martin CF. 

Not 100% sure tho.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, scrawford said:

@Nikaa94

Ok does CF has Script? cause that Black booklet says "The Project script by .......) i can't see he rest.

Might be just the script for the CF filming.

@scrawford, it has...............you call it "storyboard" - :blush:

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

Hello hello....how do i go about buying this badge??

*** Your soompi points can be spent by purchasing items into Members shop. There - you will have items for purchase such as perks, account unlocks, titles, badges, medals, mini-games, thieving and lotteries. Every now and then, they say more items will be available as the feature develops. It also says there that if you have been a bad member, you could also purchase a reset to remove warning points for a ridiculous sum in the future. - hahaha :grin:

5 minutes ago, scrawford said:

If i'm not mistaken, I remember reading in the TKEM thread before it airs. It was the announcement how Aston martin will make an appearance in the drama, due to, they are trying to get into SK market.

Not 100% sure tho.

*** actually, this British luxury car has been in SK market for quite a while now, some years back.................. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You can purchase by going to the members shop. There are two lmh badge available for purchase. I can only see 1 at the moment.

https://forums.soompi.com/membersshop/view/50-lee-min-ho-season-1/

But I know there’s one of GJP eating ramen out there. I just can’t seem to locate it.

thanks. but errrm...there are 2 options to select when you click 'buy', do you choose buy & use, OR buy & store...?...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Not 100% sure tho.

I know Aston Martin for two things 

It’s Edward Cullen’s car (literally cringing at myself) 

I almost got hit by one in Shanghai and that’s how I found out in China, the driver can sue you for damaging their luxury car hahaha

Am now picturing LMH as a sparkly vampire 

• LOL 10