Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Nikaa94 Wake up. Is lmh reading a script? 

:lol:

When did he dye his hair? It looks lighter now. 

He is handsome whatever hair he has, but the lighter color is my least favorite. 
but I will take it, whatever project we get

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, scrawford said:

He is handsome whatever hair he has, but the lighter color is my least favorite. 
but I will take it, whatever project we get

It’s my least favorite too. I like dark dark dark dark dark dark brown on him lol. Or simply put, LG’s hair color :wub:

Wait, what color was HJJ’s hair at the beginning? I remember loving him with that hair color and style. I like it too! 

p.s. does he not sleep? It’s early early in Korea. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

It’s my least favorite too. I like dark dark dark dark dark dark brown on him lol.

Wait, what color was HJJ’s hair at the beginning? I remember loving him with that hair color and style. I like it too! 

p.s. does he not sleep? It’s early early in Korea. 

I love hjj hair in the first 2 episodes. That wave and I think it’s dark brown. I just know it’s not light like that pic and the heirs hair. 

although, I think he was handsome in heirs. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I love hjj hair in the first 2 episodes. That wave and I think it’s dark brown. I just know it’s not light like that pic and the heirs hair. 

although, I think he was handsome in heirs. 

You’re right! I just checked right now. 

He’s so cute! I miss that stupid wavy hair of his! 

Is it weird to call a 33 years old man “cute”? :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I don't wait his cb so fastly but I said so many times he changed after military, He update sns so frequently , maybe this time he will select next drama fastly , I didn't say this but I should say because  I just saw his sns ,so I want to share. (just a prediction but) her some predictions really comes true , Just a possibility, if it comes true I will be shocked :lol:

Spoiler

SVNd.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HJJ spain hair was more of Chocolate Brown, LMH's latest IG hair looks Reddish/Copper Brown Tone, which again makes me wonder WHAT IS UT HAIR COLOR???LOL

The mirror behind him shows He is looking at a Blank Paper though :(

LMH is teasing his Fans...No fair!!!But His Sexy Legs...Wow.

:whytho:

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, madmad min said:

HJJ spain hair was more of Chocolate Brown, LMH's latest IG hair looks Reddish/Copper Brown Tone, which again makes me wonder WHAT IS UT HAIR COLOR???LOL

The mirror behind him shows He is looking at a Blank Paper though :(

LMH is teasing his Fans...No fair!!!But His Sexy Legs...Wow.

I’m laughing :lol:

Seriously, we can see the pages are blank from the mirror behind. 

Like, did he just come up with this idea to take photos with a bunch of blank pages?

He’s playing with our hearts. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 5

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You’re right! I just checked right now. 

He’s so cute! I miss that stupid wavy hair of his! 

Is it weird to call a 33 years old man “cute”? :lol:

I love his wavy hair. I’d like to see the hair back, but not too skinny. In LOTBS he was the skinniest I have seen. Please LMH, bulk up just a little bit. Refined those biceps and surfer abs

14 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't wait his cb so fastly but I said so many times he changed after military, He update sns so frequently , maybe this time he will select next drama fastly , I didn't say this but I should say because  I just saw his sns ,so I want to share. (just a prediction but) her some predictions really comes true , Just a possibility, if it comes true I will be shocked :lol:

Hide contents

I’m so ready to see him with another female lead now. IU or kim Tae Ri. But I’m kinda agree with the kpop predictions post. I don’t think we will hear next project Announcement until August. And when we do hear about the project, it  won’t be released for at least Until the second half of 2021. 

or if LMH take his sweet time, that’s ok, I will make the next project more anticipated.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I’m so ready to see him with another female lead now. IU or kim Tae Ri. But I’m kinda agree with the kpop predictions post. I don’t think we will hear next project Announcement until August. And when we do hear about the project, it  won’t be released for at least Until the second half of 2021.   

or if LMH take his sweet time, that’s ok, I will make the next project more anticipated.

It is amazing even though If it is announced in August because I don't wait news until 2021 :lol: and Please give me Kim Tae Ri 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

It is amazing even though If it is announced in August because I don't wait news until 2021 :lol: and Please give me Kim Tae Ri 

yes... and if it is another korean drama and not movie or 100% netlfix produce. Please.... I want a different PR this time. I want script reading, I want couch talk and more swoon content, more photo shoot, I want naver radio promotion, and most importantly no SBS. 

• Like 8

Am I late again?  What's that IG update?? New movie? New drama? Please don't get my hopes high! My hopes are now reaching the sky. hope i don't fall down. lol This has to be true and actual news not coming from naver But from LMH himself. :joy:

@Heretorant  Thanks for waking me up! Much appreciated!  :Ohboy3:

18 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha
 :loolz:

Is he reading blank pages?

What is he doing? Trolling us at 4am in the morning? Lol. 

He better not! LOL

My hopes are so high now! I am flying in the sky if you are curious to know :D 

37 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I hope too, maybe he says "wait me I am coming" 

S4xz.gif

Hahahaha!! :joy:  Yesssssss

38 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Nikaa94 Wake up. Is lmh reading a script? 

When did he dye his hair? It looks lighter now. 

Ummm he’s laughing :blink:. Is it a funny script? 

Goodness, I need to learn to give him space! He cannot post one thing without my mind wondering to all places lol.

Thank you!!!! :heart4:

Remember I said he would go lighter and you guys disagree with me??:approves::glasses::relieved:

10 minutes ago, rubyminho said:

I may be in the minority but I am loving his new hair look:heart4::wub:

why minority???   

Majority,,, my friend :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

Really can you imagine his next drama news in August, I can't , if it will come true amazing . All Minoz are shocked :lol:

SWqS.gif

yessssss!!

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, scrawford said:

yes... and if it is another korean drama and not movie or 100% netlfix produce. Please.... I want a different PR this time. I want script reading, I want couch talk and more swoon content, more photo shoot, I want naver radio promotion, and most importantly no SBS. 

I am still angry to SBS, I have seen first time a drama that hasn't script reading pics :onfirex:  and SBS didn't air BTS videos on Naver I thought maybe because of Netflix but I saw other dramas , they are aired on Netflix too and on Naver , really SBS.....

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Am I late again?  What's that IG update?? New movie? New drama? Please don't get my hopes high! My hopes are now reaching the sky. hope i don't fall down. lol This has to be true and actual news not coming from naver But from LMH himself. :joy:

Let me decode his Instagram post for you all since I’m used to it at this point.

He’s saying, “give me a break.” He’s smiling because the pages are BLANK. He’s saying, “I’m happy to be doing nothing right now. Expect nothing like these blank pages.” 

*runs*

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 7

15 hours ago, Joojix said:

Choco with the Hooman! :fun:

Thanks for the 8 letters video, LMH and Choco are adorable and just cute. Was it April 2019 though or before MS?

My favorite LMH lines:

CY: If I can have you,I will protect you forever. Not just today, or for a couple of days.....

LYS:  Because of faith. The faith that citizens have that the politicians they elect will act in good conscience. The faith that soldiers who enlist to protect their country have that their country will protect them. The faith that universities will turn out talented people, for the sake of our next generation. The faith that businesses will both suffer with and grow alongside their workers. And the faith of twenty-one men who were promised by their country to be met off the shores of Nampo. Protecting that faith is my cause

LG:  Have you been waiting for me?  That is a relief, I was a bit scared that you didn't want me to come back.

@CarolynHSo many choices, so hard to pick only three. Finally,

• genius regressed to a child because of an illness, requires award winning acting to achieve that.  Similar to Charlie, Cliff Robertson.
  • Innocent man framed and on the run. Escaped from prison so framed and prison break at the same time :D
  • soldier (navy, air-force)

I liked refugee, struggling single father without a job, forced to steal so arrested and lost custody of child,  detective, bank robber and gamer.

• Like 8