Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

12 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@gtLmh0622  thanks for sharing this. It's indeed the first digital artwork in Korea to use digital humans. Moreover, Project M, completed with cyberpunk-style computer graphics (CG), boasts unique visuals that go beyond realism. It means "tech wear" where we saw this in films like Blade Runner, and The Matrix. The video is in a dystopian futuristic setting that tends to focus on a "combination of lowlife and high tech". This is a good project done by Lee Min Ho where he expands his activities as an actor to include media and content viewing, as well as pioneering collaborations regardless of nationality and genre. And so COOL that he participated in every aspect of this project, from selecting artists for collaboration to planning, story development, and production.   :heart:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, syntyche said:

New World, New Meta

leeminho film

May 142023

Creative director : LEE MINHO & AXL LE

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. I'm happy that Lee Min Ho has taken a groundbreaking step as a creative director for his YouTube channel, “leeminho film.” In addition to AXL LE, I also noticed in the closing credits the name UK’s Box of Toys studio. They participated in sound design and music mixing, while motion capture and CG animation were provided by Sweden’s NMBRS studio. So interesting to see Lee Min Ho challenge himself in a field he had not tried before, which in a form different from acting. I'm delightful that we will be able to encounter him in various forms in the future.   :Woah:

• Like 3

On 5/14/2023 at 5:55 AM, syntyche said:

New World, New Meta

leeminho film

May 142023

Creative director : LEE MINHO & AXL LE

I wonder if there is more to this.  Is there going to be a series?   It would be very interesting, if they would do a series in Netflix.  I am sure it would be a hit like Squid Game.  Well created and futuristic.  Reminds me a bit of Blade Runner too.

If it is just a short film, it would be a waste of talent, innovation and ideas.  Omnipresent, ATS and now this are all futuristic films.  Seems he likes topics about the future. :smile:.

This could be nominated for the Oscar short movie this year though if they lengthened it a bit.  Or it could be a Chinese production since Axl Le is from China.  Just wishing something more to come out of this.  Thought provoking.

On 5/15/2023 at 7:13 AM, alovebof said:

Hello, I have question.

Who live in Indonesia? I want to buy Roma biscuit. ^^

I am not sure where you are from but perhaps you could find it in an Asian supermarket.  I will try if I go to one sometime soon. :lol:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, alovebof said:

Thank you for answer.

I want to order Roma biscuit, may i ask them for help. ^^

Are you able to order from Amazon?  They sell them but maybe it is not  the  same.  You can ask seller if it is Indonesian?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, alovebof said:

Thank you for answer.

I want to order Roma biscuit, may i ask them for help. ^^

You can PM Joanna.  I don't see her often nowadays, so it may be a while until she responds.  I went to Hmart, but didn't see it.  I noticed there is also a new Cuckoo store in the same plaza, so I went to look.  It's a small store and it was closed!  I thought that was odd to be closed at 230.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, CallieP said:

I wonder if there is more to this.  Is there going to be a series?   It would be very interesting, if they would do a series in Netflix.  I am sure it would be a hit like Squid Game.  Well created and futuristic.  Reminds me a bit of Blade Runner too.

If it is just a short film, it would be a waste of talent, innovation and ideas.  Omnipresent, ATS and now this are all futuristic films.  Seems he likes topics about the future. :smile:.

This could be nominated for the Oscar short movie this year though if they lengthened it a bit.  Or it could be a Chinese production since Axl Le is from China.  Just wishing something more to come out of this.  Thought provoking.

I am not sure where you are from but perhaps you could find it in an Asian supermarket.  I will try if I go to one sometime soon. :lol:

@CallieP  like you, I also wonder if Lee Min Ho will keep such as this content coming where he could unleash more of his creativity in the digital world. Despite of his busy schedules, he still can take a short break from acting and do this new work. Yes, he seems to find his newfound interest. Here, I wonder if he plans focusing on technology. I think it's interesting and challenging for him to do things he had never done before. Lee Min Ho said that since he already started the project, he will continue collaborating with talented artists around the world.   :twerk2:So, surely there will be MORE to this coming in the future.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I guess we'll be hitting a dry spell again as filming for Pachinko in Busan begins.

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. Everything here has been delayed, huh? It has been officially delayed for three weeks. The reason behind the delay is not known. The original schedule then was the filming is likely to start by the end of April in Busan, so, South Korea to finish by the end of June 2023. Now, I guess Busan filming will be extended and maybe completed by July instead. Along with the delay, there is also a shift in the filming locations as earlier it was set to shoot in Toronto and Japan, but now it will film in Toronto and Korea. In S1, a lot of places in Busan including the Yeongdo Beach and Jagalchi Market comes out. I wonder where in Busan are they going to film soon, or are they filming on the same places? As of now, no premiere date has been set, but what's important is production is moving along. Leanne Welham is to direct four episodes of the second season.   :sweet:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

On 5/18/2023 at 11:04 AM, CarolynH said:

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. Wow............such a huge number of followers he has now! Lee Min Ho indeed has an impressive amount of followers on SNS! There are times that he's been using Instagram actively while there are times as

well that he doesn't really keep it updated.   :rubchin:

• Like 2

•  

Five high-rated dramas that made waves in 2013

These golden dramas managed to win top awards at the time and gave birth to countless popular trends and items.

Korea has come to much fruition when it comes to dramas. Not only critically acclaimed, but these series also manage to leave a strong impression on the audience from within and beyond national borders.

2013 was a clear milestone when various famous, high-rated dramas greeted the audience. They were so popular that many remake versions came out after, hoping for similar success. Many popular trends also withstand the test of time.

After 10 years, they still manage to be at the top of the audience’s mind whenever an iconic detail is mentioned.

The Heir

“The Heir” is a story about Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) and her meet-cute with Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) during her trip to California. They develop feelings for each other. However, the love is met with various obstacles due to class differences.

lee-min-ho-18052023.webp

The drama gathered a stellar cast. The lead actors Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye perfectly captured the essence of their characters. However, the supporting actors also helped maintain the links between characters and drive the plot forward.

The drama garnered much success at award shows. Many popular items are born from this hit series.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://kbizoom.com/five-high-rated-dramas-that-made-waves-in-2013/

• Like 5