Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Lee Min-ho, I'm struck by his eyes. The mask helps, but "Still handsome."

spacer.png

Actor Lee Min-ho showed off his handsomeness.

On the morning of the 8th, Lee Min-ho posted a selfie on his personal SNS.

In the picture, Lee Min-ho looks at the camera wearing a hair style and a mask that looks like he's dressed up. Lee Min-ho shot the global fan sentiment by showing off his superior visuals despite covering more than half of his face.

In addition, Lee Min-ho completed his own boyfriend look in a tone-down overall, as well as dark eyebrows and intense charisma.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is currently communicating with fans around the world through his personal YouTube channel 'Leeminho Film'.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111554431

Lee Minho, handsome just by looking at his eyes. A handsome man without explanation

Actor Lee Min-ho is a hot topic for his handsome looks.

Early on the 8th, Lee Min-ho posted a picture of how he was doing on his Instagram without any caption.

In the photo released, Lee Min-ho is wearing a mask indoors and leaving a selfie. He showed off his handsome looks, captivating fans around the world.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho has recently opened a YouTube channel called "Leeminho Film" to continue active communication with fans.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202104080610551508453_1

• Blob 4

On 4/7/2021 at 12:09 PM, Elnin Joery said:

I guess the filming is over on the 10th which means hopefully we get to see alot of LMH this year and the next. I just wanna see him nonestop appearing in everything and everywhere even cameo in everything. LMH EVERYWHERE

Me too!  I think he could portray a character that he wouldn't do in a drama, some dark evil character, just for an episode.

did you dream that LMH would post in IG @leeminhosny?  haha.  I remember you had a dream about it last time, didn't you?  

LMH looks good in the IG post.  He doesn't look tired, so that's a good sign.

Where's @Nikaa94?  She should be :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::gangnamstyle:with LMH's IG!  Did you notice LMH was wearing slippers in one of the photos?  Not sure if it is the 3 striped slippers or not.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

15 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

@willenette- I am in the UK and my Netflix subscription has  increased just like you say. I wasn’t aware of the crackdown on sharing it so thank you  for letting me know. We only have BOF, The Heirs and TKEM on it here (so I subscribe to Viki as well). It annoys me because in the blurb for TKEM Netflix 

describe LMH as a “megastar” but only have the 3 dramas of his on.

But I still think it’s worth it because of getting new 

shows like Kim Bum’s new one only an hour after it airs in SK.

What’s  happening with Apple+ TV  in SK willenette?

@Lindyloo421, Apple TV+ is available in quite a few places across the globe. Unfortunately, South Korea isn’t one of those locations. Apple doesn't sell the Apple TV in South Korea as of now but, it could soon come to SK. SK Telecom wants to be the exclusive cellular network with Apple TV+. This is the country's largest telecommunications provider. Although, the streaming service has not come available yet. I heard that Apple is preparing to launch in South Korea sometime later this year. I have a feeling that Apple’s expansion into South Korea may happen alongside the launch of Pachinko. No word on when that will actually launch, though, but expectations are it will arrive before the end of this year. :Pandabulous:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey Soompi Minoz chingus, I'm on my lunch break and doing some research and I just wanted to share something that truly shows how BIG and FAMOUS is Lee Min Ho in my country, Indonesia. 

We might have already discussed this in the past in Soompi, but I just wanted to post this as  a reminder of how big is the actor that we all stan.

If some of you didn't know, Indonesia is 4th world's most populous country with 270 million total population and can you imagine how big is the REACH when a show is broadcasted in national TV? The reach is crazy big.

Purchasing a K-drama rights to broadcast in national TV stations (FTA) is something big and requires huge investment and I just found out that 6 of LMH dramas were broadcasted in local TV stations in Indonesia, not 1 TV station but several TV stations and in multiple times during several years!

Here are the complete lists of LMH dramas which were broadcasted in Indonesia's national TV stations:

1. BOF

Because of its popularity, this drama has been aired by several TV stations such as Indosiar, RCTI, ANTV, and RTV at different times in several years!

2. Personal Taste

Was aired nationwide in 2010 by Trans7.

3. City Hunter

Was aired nationwide in 2012 by Indosiar.

4. The Heirs

This drama is so popular that it was rerun again last March 2020 in RCTI. In 2017 it was broadcasted by Global TV 

5. LOBTS

Was aired nationwide June 2020 in Indosiar (just last year) and was being a talk of the country.

6. Faith

After LOBTS success, Indosiar also aired Faith in 2020.

There is a dedicated article in Indonesia's Tier 1 Media (Top Media) discussing about all LMH dramas which were aired nationwide here: https://www.kompas.com/hype/read/2020/06/09/135500266/pesona-tak-terbantahkan-lee-min-ho-di-layar-kaca-indonesia?page=all

I try to find other K-drama actor with the such great exposure in national TV stations in Indonesia, but there's no other, none. This fact shows how BIG is Lee Min Ho and even Lee Min Ho name itself is bigger than his dramas. Even his old dramas were re-run in 2020 showed how people in my country really love him. I just started to become his fan in 2020 and I can say that I'm a proud fan! 

ST_20200619_LEEMINHO_5751510.jpg?itok=NM

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

50 K-stars donated for COVID

It was reported in South Korea that 50 Korean celebrities donated to fight the coronavirus and Lee Min-ho topped the list of donors with 350 million won. 

https://www.philstar.com/pang-masa/pang-movies/2021/04/08/2089637/50-k-stars-nag-donate-para-sa-covid

9 Of The Highest Paid K-Drama Actors This 2021

spacer.png

Lee Min-Ho: $84,000 per episode

While popular Hallyu stars reportedly make more than Lee Min-Ho per episode, Lee is the most-followed K-drama star on Instagram (23.2 million and counting), while his immense regional popularity and ability to make fans go weak in the knees cannot be denied. From his Boys Over Flowers and City Hunter days to last year’s smash hit The King: Eternal Monarch, the 33-year-old’s popularity and commercial viability can only continue to rise.

https://ph.asiatatler.com/society/highest-paid-korean-drama-celebrities-actors-actresses

Selection of the most popular Korean dramas about female bodyguards

The following is a list of popular drama titles that tell about strong women who work as bodyguards.

spacer.png

City Hunter

This Korean drama about a female bodyguard is played by actress Park Min Young. The female character is a guard at the Blue House.

The conflict in this drama is quite complicated involving Lee Min Ho's revenge mission. However, while carrying out his mission, he fell in love with the female character, the Blue House bodyguard. This drama aired around 2012.

https://www.harapanrakyat.com/2021/04/drama-korea-tentang-bodyguard-wanita/

15 LATIN SPANISH DRAMAS YOU CAN ENJOY ON NETFLIX

spacer.png

https://www.nacionrex.com/dramas-coreanos-en-espanol-netflix-doblaje-latino-series-t202104070003.html

@JoannaID Oh wow, that's amazing! Indeed, Indonesia is a top market for K-dramas and kpop, and LMH's dramas, even years old at that, having that huge following is quite a feat!

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

15 hours ago, angie_1 said:

@Lindyloo421 @CarolynH @willenette @Min2206 Thank you girls for your responses, you are the best <3 I am very excited for Pachinko, i really loved minho in gangnam blues so i am curious how he will play hansu. 

It is a rewatch, i watched it a few years ago but when i read the conversation here in the forum i felt the urge to watch it again. I adored  minho in city hunter, for me it is in the top 3 of his best dramas and his chemistry with park min young needs no words. I don't get why it is not on netflix, almost all his other dramas are. city hunter is a masterpiece, how dare they not include it? To make up for their mistake netflix should make city hunter 2, so we can finally see minho in action scenes again and finally see how the love of lee yun seong and kim nana turns out. :P To be honest, i never really understood the ending, was he killed or not ? Was the scene in end part of kim nana imagination? i definitively need to rewatch it :P

p.s instead of a selfie, i need a photo that includes him as a whole, his legs too :p 

@angie_1, it was available before but unfortunately "City Hunter" is no longer available to stream on Netflix espcially Netflix USA. It may return in the future and you can always ask Netflix to put it back again. For information about how to request films and TV shows please follow this link: https://news.newonnetflix.info/tips-tricks/how-to-ask-netflix-to-add-your-favourite-movie-or-show/

You may also try looking for 'City Hunter' on Amazon (paid link). https://www.amazon.com/s?k=City+Hunter&i=dvd&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=ur2&tag=nfusa-20

"CH" was a 2011 drama & as far as I remember, it was totally removed in Netflix 2015. :selfie2:

• Like 2

This site also update schedule 10 april, if it is true, shooting ends  2 days later

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

did you drama that LMH would post in IG @leeminhosny?  haha.  I remember you had a dream about it last time, didn't you?  

yes I am a cancer, my feelings come true so many times:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

Lee Min Ho defeated Hyun Bin and Kong Liu and became the favorite actor of overseas audiences. Netizens: He is worth it

2021/04/08

With the emergence of more and more Korean dramas, many outstanding actors have become fans The representative of the male god in the heart. Recently, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of South Korea released a questionnaire survey conducted by the agency from 8500 respondents from 18 countries or regions around the world between September and November last year.

In this survey, the audience also selected a list of their top ten favorite Hallyu actors, which attracted the attention of many netizens. In the ranking,..

Lee Min Ho won the first popular actor voted by overseas audiences. This is also the eighth consecutive year that Lee Min Ho has won the first place in the survey. Despite the crisis of getting rich and enlisting in the army, Lee Min Ho still has a large number of fans overseas, which is really very powerful.

140cc39eda4e4f19aca881e3ba6b0e6f.jpeg

After Lee Min Ho made his debut, he was loved by fans for his exquisite features and tall figure. After he starred in the TV series "Boys Over Flowers", he also became a hit. After the TV series was exported overseas, other countries also had many loyal audiences, and Lee Min Ho's name became more and more famous.

75278ba6b7934c9aba30b9f9d1c14621.jpeg

Afterwards, his acting skills have been recognized by everyone for his acting in "City Hunter", "Heirs", "Legend of the Blue Sea" and other TV series. Although last year, the TV series "The Forever King" that he filmed with Kim Go-eun, the overall ratings were not very satisfactory, but it did not affect Lee Min Ho's popularity at all. It seems that the overall evaluation of Lee Min Ho's acting skills by overseas fans is still very high.

f9ea5c021f6e45728859223559e1a0f1.jpeg

The most popular actor among overseas audiences for eight consecutive years. Netizens all expressed their approval and said bluntly: "Lee Min Ho deserves his name.” Indeed, Oppa Not only has each role been well shaped, but the dedicated attitude has also been affirmed by many people.

Spoiler

0c8d8404005047be81d6e27c3f8dfb9b.jpeg

https://inf.news/en/entertainment/29d6e936986eee0932973c6d0e8e032a.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

cr: chengski771

Sharing a screenshot of the video i got today. Luckily we saw him.again when we went to horshoebay to get some fish n chips and we saw trailer there. A little bit blurry coz my hands are shaking from excitement.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, willenette said:

@Lindyloo421, Apple TV+ is available in quite a few places across the globe. Unfortunately, South Korea isn’t one of those locations. Apple doesn't sell the Apple TV in South Korea as of now but, it could soon come to SK. SK Telecom wants to be the exclusive cellular network with Apple TV+. This is the country's largest telecommunications provider. Although, the streaming service has not come available yet. I heard that Apple is preparing to launch in South Korea sometime later this year. I have a feeling that Apple’s expansion into South Korea may happen alongside the launch of Pachinko. No word on when that will actually launch, though, but expectations are it will arrive before the end of this year. :Pandabulous:

@willenette - I just want to say how much I enjoy reading  your posts,

you are so knowledgeable with information about SK- thank you. 
can I also say thank you to Syntyche, leeminhosny and Nina_mitrokhina. and everyone else on here.

JoannalD I am hopeless at geography and had no idea Indonesia was

4th in population. It’s not just LMHI learn about from this forum- I love it!!

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

On 4/7/2021 at 1:26 PM, Lindyloo421 said:

@willenette- I am in the UK and my Netflix subscription has  increased just like you say. I wasn’t aware of the crackdown on sharing it so thank you  for letting me know.

What’s  happening with Apple+ TV  in SK willenette?

I have currently unsubscribed my UK netflix account due to the increase but I will be back like a flying dragon on the night Witcher 2 premiers and perhaps I will catch You season 3. I will also buy a subscription on Apple Tv+ for Pachinko and once LMH returns I will make full comeback on Netflix. 

I hope his next project after Pachinko is Netflix exlcusive and that they release all episodes on the same day. I am used to binging shows nowadays so I prefer just binging them. I have hunger for some LMH content..

I just want to see LMH in everything this year and the next year..Hack even Camoes and extras just LMH EVERYWHERE

tenor.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Elnin Joery said:

I have currently unsubscribed my UK netflix account due to the increase but I will be back like a flying dragon on the night Witcher 2 premiers and perhaps I will catch You season 3. I will also buy a subscription on Apple Tv+ for Pachinko and once LMH returns I will make full comeback on Netflix. 

I hope his next project after Pachinko is Netflix exlcusive and that they release all episodes on the same day. I am used to binging shows nowadays so I prefer just binging them. I have hunger for some LMH content..

I just want to see LMH in everything this year and the next year..Hack even Camoes and extras just LMH everywhere.. Everywhere and everywhere 

tenor.gif

Why not... 

On a serious note. It is green light from me. I approve!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Arnold Pilc said:

I am new here been lurking for some time just decided to unlurk and say hi. I normally lurk here for news 

@Arnold PilcWelcome to the forum! It is wonderful that you have made up your mind to open up and break your silence. Hopefully we'll see your posts more often in the future.

3 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

@willenette - I just want to say how much I enjoy reading  your posts,

you are so knowledgeable with information about SK- thank you. 
can I also say thank you to Syntyche, leeminhosny and Nina_mitrokhina. and everyone else on here.

JoannalD I am hopeless at geography and had no idea Indonesia was

4th in population. It’s not just LMHI learn about from this forum- I love it!!

@Lindyloo421,  Thank you very much for your kind words! It is a great joy for me if the materials on Lee Min Ho's work are interesting to you. All of us on this forum are united by a common love for Lee Min Ho, as well as the opportunity to communicate with people from different countries and continents. What an interesting and kind company gathered here!

• Like 5