Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

On 3/22/2021 at 3:43 AM, CarolynH said:

Remember letters for LMH's 15th anniversary due March 31.  Link is on page 4049

How are you doing milady? Will the letter be collectively writen or will we individually send one letter 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Wis dom said:

How are you doing milady? Will the letter be collectively writen or will we individually send one letter 

@Wis dom Perhaps I am wrong, but it seemed to me that MYM was interested in statistics, because in the letter you must indicate from which country the addressee and the date of his acquaintance with the work of Lee Min Ho, and this is individual information. So I don't really know how you can write a collective message.

• Like 3

Korean drama "Pachinko". Will Lee Min Ho remain a rich and powerful character?

RD Dhani Zulianda Putra
- March 24, 2021

1550599430.jpg

EDITORNEWS - Pachinko's drama is one of the most Korean dramas to be had in large quantities. It is said to be a popular drama that will be played by actor Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho in the drama "Pachinko" will have a nuance that will make the eyes of Korean drama fans focus on this handsome actor.

Pachinko itself is a global drama that doesn't have as many episodes as other dramas, but consists of eight episodes. However, this drama is heavily guessed by K-drama fans.

This drama has an interesting narrative about the families of Korean immigrants spanning four generations. The drama will cover a wide scale, namely, covering a slightly different atmosphere in the country.

Lee Min Ho, as a lead actor with a very charming appearance, always dominates as the main character in various dramas, on average, Lee Min Ho plays a person with another character, where he often plays a character full of luxury and power, like a king. like the drama "King Eternal Monarch".

Of course, Lee Min Ho's role in Pachinko's drama is a mystery to the fans of this handsome man. Now, to answer this question, consider the following explanation.

In this Pachinko drama, Lee Min Ho plays the role of Hansu, a merchant who has earned wealth and power from his relationship with the yakuza. He is an opportunist, true to his desires, but he is different when it comes to love.

"Pachinko" is based on the novel by Lee Min Jin, in which he is a Korean-American bitter melon. The work was recognized as Book of the Year by the New York Times (2017) and nominated for a National Book Award. He was also recommended by the former President of the United States, namely Obama.

Not only Lee Min Ho, but also Kim Min Ho in the play "Pachinko", American actor Jin-ha, actor from Japan and New Zealand Anna Saway, actor from Japan Soji Arai and Kaho Minami starred in the TV series Korea.

So for those of you looking forward to this Pachinko drama, stay tuned and stay tuned for further developments.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1311663839/teka-teki-drama-korea-pachinko-akankah-lee-min-ho-tetap-jadi-karakter-kaya-dan-berkuasa

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Wis dom said:

Hey @Wis dom you're back! :partyblob:  I think you can do either.  I haven't even started mine.  You should totally do it; I'm sure LMH would appreciate a male perspective.  Will you join us for the TKEM rewatch?  It starts April 17, with festivities a couple days before.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Jennnhuanng said:

Thank you for sharing how handsome our Lee Minho Oppa is!!

Welcome to the LMh thread @Jennnhuanng!  I'm the person who commented on your youTube video!  You should post it on the thread along with anything else you'd like to share.  @gpicris saw LMH at the airport.  

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Does anyone know when the filming ends for good. I mean the production not to another location 

@Joanna Alfson, I heard that since February 6, 2021 they began filming in Vancouver and is expected to end on April 9. IDK if this still applies, though. Unless the production will add another location for the drama aside from Korea & Canada. :Pandabulous:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Joanna Alfson, I heard that since February 6, 2021 they began filming in Vancouver and is expected to end on April 9. IDK if this still applies, though. Unless the production will add another location for the drama aside from Korea & Canada. :Pandabulous:

Lets hope that the schedule holds. Last time it change due to covid as i recall 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@Wis dom Perhaps I am wrong, but it seemed to me that MYM was interested in statistics, because in the letter you must indicate from which country the addressee and the date of his acquaintance with the work of Lee Min Ho, and this is individual information. So I don't really know how you can write a collective message.

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Hey @Wis dom you're back! :partyblob:  I think you can do either.  I haven't even started mine.  You should totally do it; I'm sure LMH would appreciate a male perspective.  Will you join us for the TKEM rewatch?  It starts April 17, with festivities a couple days before.

Yes. I decided to come out of lurking. thanks for the reply both of you. I will send it individually as mentioned 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Lets hope that the schedule holds. Last time it change due to covid as i recall 

@Joanna Alfson, ahhh..............right you are - covid will also play a big factor on the filming. The COVID-19 pandemic has a substantial impact on the entertainment industry. So many series & movies cancelled due to factors brought upon by the pandemic ...The ‘new normal’ includes having no more than 100 people in any area of filming per day; no more intimate scenes in the meantime; and we require a "lock-in" now for shoots. So, we at the entertainment industry should be quick to react to the ‘new normal’. Now, we take everyone’s temperature. :selfie2:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Joanna Alfson, ahhh..............right you are - covid will also play a big factor on the filming. The COVID-19 pandemic has a substantial impact on the entertainment industry. So many series & movies cancelled due to factors brought upon by the pandemic ...The ‘new normal’ includes having no more than 100 people in any area of filming per day; no more intimate scenes in the meantime; and we require a "lock-in" now for shoots. So, we at the entertainment industry should be quick to react to the ‘new normal’. Now, we take everyone’s temperature. :selfie2:

No intimate scenes really? If both actors are tested they can go for it? No? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

No intimate scenes really? If both actors are tested they can go for it? No? 

@Joanna Alfson, yes, that's why most scripts were being revised, they took out the love scenes. Some are doing this - like  bring in mannequins for the intimate scenes and hospital scenes, and it’s working quite well — they're shooting it from a great distance or in a way they can’t see the form is inanimate. They are getting their first latex kiss. - hahaha - Nowadays, we're watching dramas/movies showing a lot less skin. Twenty episodes is a long time for nobody kissing on any dramas, so some have to look at the logistics of how they could make it work. Everything now requires fakery - hahaha - To anyone with COVID-19, touching, hugging, kissing, and sex are more likely to be safe. ...but, definitely, this is a No No.  It's a big risk to infect others on the set & let them exposed to the virus. ... :crymeme:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

5 of Our Favorite English Lines in K-Dramas

large_c50667dc53b3eb7634c59e57ccfa3da867

Sometimes K-dramas add short English lines into the script for different effects, and it occasionally results in some funny and iconic moments.

These 5 English lines have gained a lot of popularity and are staples in the vocabulary of any K-drama fan!

Legend of the Blue Sea

Lee Minho does a great job playing the role of con artists Heo Joonjae, especially in this scene where he makes so very funny comments on a bad smell in the room. His phrase from this clip has become a classic line that has been loved by fans since the drama aired in 2016.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2021/03/25/5-of-our-favorite-english-lines-in-k-dramas-390517

• Like 5

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Joanna Alfson, yes, that's why most scripts were being revised, they took out the love scenes. Some are doing this - like  bring in mannequins for the intimate scenes and hospital scenes, and it’s working quite well — they're shooting it from a great distance or in a way they can’t see the form is inanimate. They are getting their first latex kiss. - hahaha - Nowadays, we're watching dramas/movies showing a lot less skin. Twenty episodes is a long time for nobody kissing on any dramas, so some have to look at the logistics of how they could make it work. Everything now requires fakery - hahaha - To anyone with COVID-19, touching, hugging, kissing, and sex are more likely to be safe. ...but, definitely, this is a No No.  It's a big risk to infect others on the set & let them exposed to the virus. ... :crymeme:

You gotta be kidding me right no intimacy ? Does this also count for non-kdramas? Even in Kdramas no skinship is impossible