Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

img.gif&key=17e2603e88f2d4ea0c1b654b0667

Hello all!

The 1st Year Anniversary of The King: Eternal Monarch is coming in a few weeks!

We are then inviting you to join the rewatch of TKEM starting on April 17:)

We will be rewatching 2 episodes per week.

Please visit the TKEM thread and relive the drama which fascinated audiences worldwide! 

img.gif

img.gif

cr: Byul E

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 3

13 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Again?   Is this something to do with the system?  or our links?  Sometimes I can't get my gif on too.

@Min2206, I know & heard that the Admin are only aware of the issues about "old pics" disappearance. Not sure if this "gif" issue has been reported to them. Please report to them so they would take note on this.  Have you tried to refresh the page? Deleting posts is reserved to mods. If  you find some empty posts, report them. Maybe the upgrade has made it unstable. Hopefully, all bugs or whatever it is will be erased soon. Like for instance about "locked threads", it appears like this after the upgrade of the software. Admin were already awared of the issue and I guess this time this has been already fixed. You may ask  @partyonor @Lmanglaabout this. Both can help you for sure. For me, it's just too bad that the embedding for IG links has been & still disabled. :rubchin:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

But I share gif and tweet , why should I write sentence too? So awkward

14 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@leeminhosny and @Min2206 you may want to ask one of the mods for the actor and actress thread.  I believe they are the only ones who can delete a post.

56 minutes ago, willenette said:

You may ask  @partyonor @Lmanglaabout this. Both can help you for sure. For me, it's just too bad that the embedding for IG links has been & still disabled.

Hello folks! :kiss_wink:

Lovely pics of Lee Min Ho on this thread. He certainly is looking dashing. :dorakiss: Pachinko sounds like an interesting story, and it will for sure be exciting to see LMH take on a role in the drama adaptation. :partyblob:

To answer your question about why certain posts disappear:

Spoiler

it looks to me like they are being taken down because you are violating the minimum 20 character rule.

There is a rule in the General Soompi Forum Rules:

"10. DO NOT CIRCUMVENT MINIMUM POST LENGTH OF 20 CHARACTERS

This is to ensure that the content that does get posted is worth members' time to read. "

Even if you are sharing a tweet, this rule does apply. At least to my understanding.

In case you have any further questions about this rule, it would be best to contact Admin directly as we EOs are not involved with the rules on this forum. Hope this helps! :kiss_wink:

With regard to IG post embedding:

Spoiler

The reason why we can't embed IG posts anymore, is due to Instagram's ruling. To my knowledge, this is something Soompi Forums has no control over.

Btw, I've noticed that Lee Min Ho is quite active on Instagram lately. You guys are so lucky to get new pictures of him on a regular basis. 

PS. While I'm here, I can reveal that we'll be launching an event soon - a competition with prizes!  Hope y'all will participate. :biubiu:

re: @Lmangla

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hello folks! :kiss_wink:

Lovely pics of Lee Min Ho on this thread. He certainly is looking dashing.  Pachinko sounds like an interesting story, and it will for sure be exciting to see LMH take on a role in the drama adaptation. :partyblob:

Reveal hidden contents

it looks to me like they are being taken down because you are violating the minimum 20 character rule.

There is a rule in the General Soompi Forum Rules:

"10. DO NOT CIRCUMVENT MINIMUM POST LENGTH OF 20 CHARACTERS

This is to ensure that the content that does get posted is worth members' time to read. "

Even if you are sharing a tweet, this rule does apply. At least to my understanding.

In case you have any further questions about this rule, it would be best to contact Admin directly as we EOs are not involved with the rules on this forum. Hope this helps! :kiss_wink:

Reveal hidden contents

The reason why we can't embed IG posts anymore, is due to Instagram's ruling. To my knowledge, this is something Soompi Forums has no control over.

Btw, I've noticed that Lee Min Ho is quite active on Instagram lately. You guys are so lucky to get new pictures of him on a regular basis. 

PS. While I'm here, I can reveal that we'll be launching an event soon - a competition with prizes!  Hope y'all will participate.

@partyon, hi dear - yes, I know about IG post embedding rule, it's just that I'm disappointed about it, hence, mentioning this - hahaha - :blush::heart:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

LMH USA fanclub has opened a new website 

Next weekend around Vancover whoever is in the area PM me. I will arrive there for the first time with few other UK based minoz

Edit:

here is the website and last time I didn't post the real website but carrd. You can get all of LMH news in this fanclub.

https://www.leeminhousa.com/

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Thank you @partyon for responding to our question.  Actually, LMH does not post IGs often, that's why I'm always bugging @Lmangla about a poll to keep everyone interested lol.  

Prize, you say?  I'm there lol.   I'm happy enough with those little badges we had a year ago.  We had fun with those.

@Elnin Joery keep us up to date when you.  Details, we want details!:lol::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):  Also, thanks for the info about LMH USA.  I wonder if they are the same group who has the IG account.  I follow them on IG, so I'll check out the new site.  

Hopefully, everyone here will participate in the TKEM rewatch.  I think I tagged people who are active in this thread.  LMH represent!

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Hide contents

PS. While I'm here, I can reveal that we'll be launching an event soon - a competition with prizes!  Hope y'all will participate. 

Thank you @partyon for the prompt response.  I am aware of the Instagram embedding rule, though not happy about it - not with soompi but with IG:D  But on the min post length of 20 characters, I just know about it - haha!   Will take note.  And @willenette my appreciation for your help.

Another new update on Koh Hansu - this is really a blessing  - thank you @Elnin Joery

:heartxoxo:

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Thank you @partyon for responding to our question.  Actually, LMH does not post IGs often, that's why I'm always bugging @Lmangla about a poll to keep everyone interested lol.  

Prize, you say?  I'm there lol.   I'm happy enough with those little badges we had a year ago.  We had fun with those.

@Elnin Joery keep us up to date when you.  Details, we want details!:lol::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):  Also, thanks for the info about LMH USA.  I wonder if they are the same group who has the IG account.  I follow them on IG, so I'll check out the new site.  

Hopefully, everyone here will participate in the TKEM rewatch.  I think I tagged people who are active in this thread.  LMH represent!

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you @partyon for the prompt response.  I am aware of the Instagram embedding rule, though not happy about it - not with soompi but with IG:D  But on the min post length of 20 characters, I just know about it - haha!   Will take note.  And @willenette my appreciation for your help.

Another new update on Koh Hansu - this is really a blessing  - thank you @Elnin Joery

I will keep you guys updated... I should arrive there next saturday and heres to hoping there is filming on that day. As there was break in this weekend and probably will begin monday again

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

I will keep you guys updated... I should arrive there next saturday and heres to hoping there is filming on that day. As there was break in this weekend and probably will begin monday again

I hope you get to see LMH !    And get a good picture of him, smiling to you @Elnin Joery
You know, the odds of meeting him - that would be an awesome experience. :D

giphy.gif

me now watching City Hunter again

26 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I hope you get to see LMH !    And get a good picture of him, smiling to you @Elnin Joery
You know, the odds of meeting him - that would be an awesome experience. :D

@Min2206, a free way to meet celebrities is to go to a television or movie filming. If you have the patience to wait outside you can always meet them. But remember, the artists who you love from afar, no matter how famous or beloved they are, are still just people —  :getmygrooveon:

Ohhh..................how I love City Hunter. This drama reminds me of The K2 and Healer of Ji Chang Wook combined into one. To be honest, I could never picture Lee Min Ho in an action drama. However, he proved me wrong here. The storyline was pretty good. Lee Min-Ho's acting was great; their chemistry with PMY were absolutely amazing. I'm just a little disappointed of the ending, though.  I was expecting so much more out of them. But I must say it's one of Lee Min-Ho's best dramas. :rubchin:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

Next weekend around Vancover whoever is in the area PM me. I will arrive there for the first time with few other UK based minoz

Wow you are so lucky to be able to travel to Vancouver in this pandemic time @Elnin Joery - hope you get to see LMH there! :) 

I would've travelled there too if not because of the pandemic, the 14 days quarantine period is too long for me, I guess I will have to wait for LMH's next fan meeting when the pandemic ends to see him in real life!

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

City Hunter is one of my favourite LMH's performances. He showed his acting chop in many emotional scenes in this drama, I can still remember how Lee Yoon Sung cried desperately in the hospital when he thought his beloved Ahjussi was going to die. I could feel his pain through his eyes and it made me cry with him. LMH acting was top notch here!!

spacer.png

Ah I wish Netflix will make City Hunter available on its platform so more people can watch this drama in high quality format!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, a free way to meet celebrities is to go to a television or movie filming. If you have the patience to wait outside you can always meet them. But remember, the artists who you love from afar, no matter how famous or beloved they are, are still just people —  

Ohhh..................how I love City Hunter. This drama reminds me of The K2 and Healer of Ji Chang Wook combined into one. To be honest, I could never picture Lee Min Ho in an action drama. However, he proved me wrong here. The storyline was pretty good. Lee Min-Ho's acting was great; their chemistry with PMY were absolutely amazing. I'm just a little disappointed of the ending, though.  I was expecting so much more out of them. But I must say it's one of Lee Min-Ho's best dramas. 

Earlier on, I was re-watching Faith, just before this CIty Hunter.  Now I am on Epi 18 - still feeling high despite watching it recently.  @willenette  I love his fighting scenes here - he did quite a lot in this drama and his hairstyle -wow!

If I can, with permit of free time and funds, I would prefer to see the celebrity either in Fan Meetings or Fan Signing events, meaning I will pay for the expenses (fare and lodging) to travel to the country hosting them.   If LMH is coming to the city near where I stay,  I might consider this BUT the venue has to be near, because it depends on the timing and work commitments.  Of course, it is nice to see him in person but if I don't get the chance, I am happy enough to see his updates through here or any sns.  

Edit - Hello @JoannaID  How are you?  Good to hear from you.  There were a few crying scenes - the ahjussi being hit was one of them.  The other one was the emotional moments with his mom, the part when mom said sorry, hugged him in tears and later cooked for him.  And one of the cute ones - when he persuaded Ahjussi to return home at Kim Nana's house (the part when he froze Ahjussi's credit cards for over-spending).  Nana was saying that the two were like husband and wife bickering. :D

Hello, Lee Min Ho thread members. 

I saw some of you questioning why some of your posts were hidden. It’s because some of your posts violate two soompi rules. 

Soompi is an English language using forum, if you post anything in any other language, please, provide translation or add something from yourself to make your post more informative for other soompi members.

(Soompi forum rules #8)

Tweets in English are okay, as long as they hit 20 characters. Just tweets in any other language will be hidden. 

Posts with just videos, gifs, images and etc., should always hit 20 characters. Otherwise they will be hidden. 
(K-dramas & movies; actors & actresses forum rules #1)

Links are not considered as 20 characters. 

You can read rules here:

1. Soompi forum rules

2. k-dramas & movies; actors & actresses forum rules

If you have any other questions you can always contact actors & actresses section moderators. 

Regards, serenilmauve.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

26 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Hello, Lee Min Ho thread members. 

I saw some of you questioning why some of your posts were hidden. It’s because some of your posts violate two soompi rules. 

Soompi is an English language using forum, if you post anything in any other language, please, provide translation or add something from yourself to make your post more informative for other soompi members.

(Soompi forum rules #8)

Tweets in English are okay, as long as they hit 20 characters. Just tweets in any other language, will be hidden. 

Posts with just videos, gifs, images and etc., should always hit 20 characters. Otherwise they will be hidden. 
(K-dramas & movies; actors & actresses forum rules #1)

Links are not considered as 20 characters. 

You can read rules here:

1. Soompi forum rules

2. k-dramas & movies; actors & actresses forum rules

If you have any other questions you can always contact actors & actresses section moderators. 

Regards, serenilmauve.

Thank you @serenilmauve this is much clearer.   

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Edit - Hello @JoannaID  How are you?  Good to hear from you.  There were a few crying scenes - the ahjussi being hit was one of them.  The other one was the emotional moments with his mom, the part when mom said sorry, hugged him in tears and later cooked for him.  And one of the cute ones - when he persuaded Ahjussi to return home at Kim Nana's house (the part when he froze Ahjussi's credit cards for over-spending).  Nana was saying that the two were like husband and wife bickering. :D

I'm doing well chingu @Min2206 , thanks for asking. Hope you are well too! :D 

I've been busy with my new job and can only catch up here on weekends. *sigh

Ah you make me wanna rewatch City Hunter again, LMH is absolutely stunning in that drama both in looks and acting departments, but I don't have time anymore now, lol. I guess there's a positive side in this pandemic for me, I managed to watch all LMH dramas & movies during free time in 2020 and became LMH fan! 

I miss hyping LMH everyday here, but I still follow the thread updates when time allows. :heart:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

@JoannaID  I'm with you on wanting City Hunter on Netflix.  I was trying to work on quizzes for City Hunter and had to resort to another place to watch CH.  Some of the fighting scenes are awesome and I'd love see it without commercial and in better quality like on Netflix.  

I wonder if we'll see LMH filming this week.  I reread the beginning of Pachinko.  Hansu wears a light colored suit with a Panama hat when he first meets Sunja.  The description seems to fit the photo we saw last week.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1