Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

From Lee Min Ho in The King to Hyun Bin in CLOY: Here are the 6 most fashionable male characters in K Dramas

Korean male actors are sophisticated and stylish and can give runway models a run for their money! We have cherry-picked the top 6 most fashionable male characters in K-dramas. 

Written By Anwaya Mane 985 reads  Mumbai Published: March 17, 2021

lee_min_hoo_getty_main_0.jpg?itok=Cd6V4Z

Admit it, a lot of times we have watched a K-drama solely to watch the handsome actors in the show. K-dramas are blessed with gorgeous looking men, who are no less than reincarnations of a Greek God! South Korea is a fashion-oriented country with a modish range of crisp shirts, jackets, trench coats and comfy sweaters, that can give even runway models a run for their money!

From Lee Min Ho's regal avatar in The King Eternal Monarch to Hyun Bin's modern Seoul makeover in Crash Landing On You. We have cherry-picked the top six most fashionable K-drama characters who dress to kill.

1. Lee Min Ho - The King Eternal Monarch

https://www.pinkvilla.com/files/styles/large/public/lee_gon.jpg?itok=mWp79BX7

Who can forget Lee Gon wearing a black jacket with intricate embroidery, sashaying stylishly on his horse Maximus? Well, we cannot forget this divine vision, which has entrenched in our hearts forever. Lee Min Ho looks gorgeous in everything, heck, he would pull off a piece of cardboard with aplomb!

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-king-hyun-bin-cloy-here-are-6-most-fashionable-male-characters-k-dramas-649626#

• Like 6

Thanks for all the tweets @leeminhosny:heartxoxo:  How lucky are they to see LMH even from a distance.  I think some will scream themselves hoarse lol. 

Now I have to reread Pachinko because that I thought the beige suit is what hansu wore the first time his eyes met Sunja's.  

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

Min Jin Lee was interviewed by Laurence O Donnell on MSNBC this evening.  She was asked about the killing of 8 people, many  of them Asian women at 3 Asian Owned massage palors.  She talked about the Asian community and the attacks against them, the Anti-Asian racism because of the pandemic.  He mentioned she was the author of Pachinko and showed the book cover of Pachinko :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, thanks for sharing this. Britannia Shipyard is a historic park. I heard that due to filming at Britannia parking is very limited at the site and the building opening hours have temporarily changed. I've been here some years back and it's a mixture of boatyards and residences. There are oldest remaining heritage buildings found along the Fraser River. But, I guess Britannia Shipyards has begun its phased reopening after a deep clean of the site. So many shoots are being filmed there. :hahah!:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

:fullofhearts:

Thank you @Nikaa94 for sharing this "I love you" tweet.

LMH is so sweet and caring.    I have been seeing @leeminhosny tweets since and he  just kept acknowledging and waving to the fans all time, even smiling too.

:heartxoxo:

There are 8 Korean actors in student photos.

Thursday, 18 March 2021
Jasmine

PeekSeleb features past photos of the best Korean actors circulating in cyberspace, from Lee Min Ho, Song Joong Ki to Park Seo Joon. Not only the pre-debut portraits, their faces when they were in college were easily recognizable by the public.

Then the actors that will be discussed in this article are already well known for their good looks, as they have made a career in the entertainment industry. The most significant difference lies in the style of clothing and hairstyle. Summarized by IntipSeleb, here are photos of the top 8 Korean actors while still in college. What do you want to say? Scrolling through the article!

Lee Min Ho

605205122927c-lee-min-ho_663_372.jpeg

Here's one actor who never shows signs of aging, even though he's already 33 years old. Photos of Lee Min Ho when he was still in college are also common in cyberspace.

Lee Min Ho himself graduated from Kukmin University with a master's degree. He previously majored in motion pictures at Konkuk University as a bachelor's degree. Then the difference that an actor has is only in his hairstyle. And also his aura, which is now becoming more and more masculine ...

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.intipseleb.com/korea/15846-intip-foto-kuliah-8-aktor-korea-song-joong-ki-pose-kocak-dengan-bra?page=1

• Like 3