Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

17 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I can't stand waiting any longer because I feel so old, wait wait wait 3 years after Heirs, wait 730 days MS , wait 3 years after Legend , wait 1 years drama schedule etc. this waiting makes me tired so much , I want to get out fandom if I could do but unfortunately I am a loyal person ,I can't, I can't give up LMH

I've tried to distance myself from LMH too, but it didn't last long.  He's my addiction; there are worse

things to be addicted to, so I'm not going to sweat it.  

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz have experienced such long period of waiting!! we have become such strong fans but because we love LMH and miss him so fast that we want him to come back soon. 

You think we'd be used to it by now.  I know there have been periods where he's MIA for over a month.

Let's try to keep ourselves occupied so we don't think too much about it.:cheers:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I've tried to distance myself from LMH too, but it didn't last long.  He's my addiction; there are worse

You think we'd be used to it by now.  I know there have been periods where he's MIA for over a month.

Let's try to keep ourselves occupied so we don't think too much about it.:cheers:

Minoz can never get used to  waiting for Oppa! i thought waiting 2 years while he was in MS would help me increase my tolerance LOL but nope! :D i am as impatient as ever!

agree we should distract ourselves and i HOPE no more news of drama/movie casting news come out. please let Minoz take a break!!:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz can never get used to  waiting for Oppa! i thought waiting 2 years while he was in MS would help me increase my tolerance LOL but nope! :D i am as impatient as ever!

agree we should distract ourselves and i HOPE no more news of drama/movie casting news come out. please let Minoz take a break!!:joy:

The 2 years in MS, for me, went by faster than I thought it would because we had the weekday sightings and we were re-watching his old dramas, so I was preoccupied and not thinking too much about the time.  

• Like 6

9 Charming Photos of Lee Min Ho Wearing a Suit - Maximum Manliness!

Lee Min Ho is a popular actor from South Korea. He has starred in many dramas and films. The name Lee Min Ho itself is familiar in the entertainment world. He is not only famous in his native country, but also in the world.

Lee Min Ho is getting more and more charming. He has an air of nobility which makes him suitable for wearing a suit. Here are nine of Lee Min Ho's charming photos wearing a suit. Maximum manliness! 

Spoiler

20200829-092238-87f8ab32ca120553d9cc4159

20200829-092300-1437205caaefd3f622018bf8

20200829-092344-de175c05b14dc38c392c6acb

20200829-092227-8ee9138c36b357d64853c832

20200829-092310-b26008e885f3e57d709615b1

20200829-092249-acf7e0f5aa08c0637f45abc6

20200829-092329-af6d63df637b4f9b378ebe9f

20200829-092205-2bd2601871263ac1204ac36d

20200829-092214-d0df6d10acf6a0ec75184bd6

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/ratna-herlina/lee-min-ho-saat-kenakan-setelan-jas-c1c2/9

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

So I already rewatched Faith, Ch, Heirs and I am rewatching Signal too and almost end, and I watch other new dramas and just 2.5 months passed but I am still angry 

rFx2EQ.gif

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

You said so true, we are impatient always

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

The 2 years in MS, for me, went by faster than I thought it would because we had the weekday sightings and we were re-watching his old dramas, so I was preoccupied and not thinking too much about the time.  

it is harder now because we know he can work and he has time on his hand :D 

LMH has hundreds of offers in MYM, i think he should scan them and create topic 5 scripts and analyze them with his team :coolshades:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

it is harder now because we know he can work and he has time on his hand :D 

LMH has hundreds of offers in MYM, i think he should scan them and create topic 5 scripts and analyze them with his team :coolshades:

You know what I miss--the dang airport videos and photos!  @leeminhosny knows, right after Heirs, LMH was everywhere--constantly on the go.  Almost every day I could look at Soompi and there was something new.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

You know what I miss--the dang airport videos and photos!  @leeminhosny knows, right after Heirs, LMH was everywhere--constantly on the go.  Almost every day I could look at Soompi and there was something new.

OMG!! Same!! those airport pics and videos were GOLD!! :criesariver:

Yes, POST-Heirs he was very active, We want LMH like that again!! please!! :Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

23 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Really I couldn't cach up him in 2014 he was so busy in 2014 , everyday events, photos, news, etc. but later .........

50c6Qz.gif

• LOL 4

33 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho is magical, he will come to us soon just like a fairy-tale magic

@leeminhosny @CarolynH @Aleumdaun@Min2206@Thong Thin

Thank you @Nikaa94 for waking me up :D

30 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Let's try to keep ourselves occupied so we don't think too much about it.

Totally with you @CarolynH   I hate waiting, we all do.  But if I have to wait for a person like LMH, I will wait.  Like @Nikaa94 said, sooner or later he will come to us.     Thanks to you guys here (Soompi) we have chats and updates to keep one another occupied, else it will be even drier.    :D

691e96c6730736c2e4aba7754d2081f9.jpg

cr account.leeminho

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I should say yes, this is utopia

DPTqSk.gif

hahaha!! :joy:

How long does it take to review for next work and scan new scripts? 

i think LMH had been offered scripts before he finished TKEM, and also got new scripts after he finished TKEM. Right NOW some delivery guy may drop a new script LOL (i don't think they ship scripts do they? :D ), and MYM must have so many emails from writers and PDs. 

MYM! Please do take some time to review offers! :approves: you can ask for my help if you are short staff:joy:

• Like 2

@Nikaa94 I heard your cries.

We all know that waiting is not good for our health , OTTOKE !:crymeme:

By hook or by crook, LMH will surface before end of year 2020 (fingures crossed)

hopefully at least a movie.

While waiting and to occupied our time here , like @Min2206mentioned, we could chat here to share our views on LMH past projects or @CarolynH could come up with another poll  or  any other better suggestions are welcome for discussions.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Nikaa94 I heard your cries.

We all know that waiting is not good for our health , OTTOKE !:crymeme:

By hook or by crook, LMH will surface before end of year 2020 (fingures crossed)

hopefully at least a movie.

While waiting and to occupied our time here , like @Min2206mentioned, we could chat here to share our views on LMH past projects or @CarolynH could come up with another poll  or  any other better suggestions are welcome for discussions.

yes, hopefully we will hear news of his come back project by the end of 2020 and get to watch it (movie perhaps) in 2021? 

we need polls and other fun discussions to distract ourselves. With LMH's IG updates we can also have some discussions. I miss his IG updates!

• Like 3

I was away from Soompi for couple of days and expected to hear something new from LMH already, but it seems nothing as of now. *sigh

Amazed that this thread is still moving very fast, I had to backtrack to read unread pages. We have dedicated Minoz here who are keeping this thread alive, thanks to all of you. :heart:

Read that some of you are already following LMH for 6 even 8 years and still waiting for him patiently every time, wow, I have been his fan for 3 months now, how can I survive this long waiting season? :sweat_smile:

Btw, LMH as levelled up again to rank 4! No doubt he has dedicated and loyal fans who keep supporting him no matter what.

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept15-1245.html?option=38918

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1