Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

HELP  SPREAD THE LOVE FOR LMH!

As @CarolynH mentioned earlier, Soompi is planning to do a series of short articles to highlight particular stars or series/movies. And given our guy's superstar status and the activity level on this thread, of course  we've been selected to contribute!  @CallieP and I will be writing a short text and @syntyche is doing images/videos.

We  are asking for your help to make this  different from  a regular bio and list of his shows, which you can find anywhere online. So, please send us one or two sentences about any of the following:

- What made you become a fan of LMH?

-What do you like about him?

-Any particular personal preferences or peccadilloes you know about him?

-What you especially liked in one of his series/films

-Other

Please be aware that we're very limited in terms of the article's length, so  we can only include a small selection of comments. Please keep your comment very short, just a sentence or two.  You can post it here on the thread  so we all can see it, or send a message to @CallieP, who  has kindly offered to compile everyone's responses. Please send or post your comments no later than this Thursday.

This is a great opportunity to spread our love for LMH!  THANKS so much, Chingus!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

img%5D

img%5D

Credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=691260&_rk=Zxh&page=1

3 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

I wish he would do one more, but it would be flooded with you know what comments and questions- so better not. 

yes!

i want IG LIVE but i am sure he will be asked some questions that are personal and also shippers will name someone in their comments and ask irrelevant questions. 

so No IG LIVE for a while! maybe 1 year from now will be possible.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

New Hallyu Market MENA is on the rise

MENA, a region of the Middle East and North Africa, is rapidly emerging as a new stage for the Korean Wave. It is expected that the Korean Wave, which has spread to parts of Asia, the Americas and Europe, will further expand its reach due to the popularity of K-pop as well as dramas and movies.

K-drama is also raging. Released locally through the online video service platform (OTT) Netflix, Lee Min-ho's drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" was also loved by users.

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20200824/102627340/3

• Like 9

1.  What kind of purse did SC carry?  

2.  Where did HJJ go on his birthday?

3.  What was the name of SC's boyfriend according to HJJ?

4.  Fashionista was SC's first friend-True or False?

5. How did HJJ and Nam Do meet?

Shell purse

Building 63 Aquarium

Ramyeon

The little girl

Meets ND at a eatery to hire him to find his mom.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 hours ago, msdot said:

As @CarolynH mentioned earlier, Soompi is planning to do a series of short articles to highlight particular stars or series/movies. And given our guy's superstar status and the activity level on this thread, of course  we've been selected to contribute!  @CallieP and I will be writing a short text and @syntyche is doing images/videos.

We  are asking for your help to make this  different from  a regular bio and list of his shows, which you can find anywhere online. So, please send us one or two sentences about any of the following:

-Other

Please be aware that we're very limited in terms of the article's length, so  we can only include a small selection of comments. Please keep your comment very short, just a sentence or two.  You can post it here on the thread  so we all can see it, or send a message to @CallieP, who  has kindly offered to compile everyone's responses. Please send or post your comments no later than this Thursday.

This is a great opportunity to spread our love for LMH!  THANKS so much, Chingus!

One of the things I like about LMH is that he is still shy/embarrassed when he receives a compliment.  I saw a video (if anyone has this video, I desperately want it!) where the LOTBS PD must have complimented LMH as a small group of people applauded.  It's in Korean, so I have no idea what the PD said.  LMH looked shy as he thanked everyone.  He tends to touch his eyebrow or sideburn when he's uncomfortable.  Here's an example from my favorite airport video:

cr: LUCK2

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 hours ago, msdot said:

-Other:D

Thanks so much @syntyche @CallieP and @msdot for taking up this project. 

There are so many things to write about LMH why we love him :relaxed: Here's my shortest comment in a line or two :D

Lee Min Ho - Fell for his convincing acting.  Love him for his great personality.  Like the way he laughs.  His eyes twinkle when he speaks and laughs, makes him very attractive.  Particularly like LMH in Faith, the tiny, tiny facial expressions esp. his eyes.

12 hours ago, msdot said:

-Other

Thanks so much @msdot @CallieP and @syntyche for working on this!

:heartxoxo:

"I fell in love with Lee Min Ho not only because he's drop-dead gorgeous, I love how his eyes can speak more than thousands of words and his inner charisma is so strong that it radiates externally so I can always feel him, even though I only see him from small screens. 

I also love his humble and genuine gesture every time he's with fans, he remains down to earth and grounded when he's already standing in the top of stardom."

:heart::heart:

----------------------------------------------------------

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept30-1245.html

OUR OPPA HAS LEVEL UP TO NUMBER 5! KEEP IT UP MINOZ!!

We can vote multiple times a day every 1 hour, just keep clicking vote button (max 10 clicks) as long as the numbers still change/increase.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

OUR OPPA HAS LEVEL UP TO NUMBER 5! KEEP IT UP MINOZ!!

We can vote multiple times a day every 1 hour, just keep clicking vote button (max 10 clicks) as long as the numbers still change/increase.

Yay!  Thanks for keeping track @JoannaID   Let's spread our love for LMH !

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, msdot said:

-Other

There are so many things to like about Lmh but since it needs to be short i would just say...

I love that despite his enormous global popularity he stays very humble and considerate person. I also like his dorky and witty personality. And most especially how he cares and loves his fans and how he loves giving back love thru charities.

Ive said 'love' so many times:sweatingbullets:. Sorry cant help it. I just LOVE him haha!

And here are some words from his very close friend Jung il woo as proof that he is a manner man:)ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif

Edited by Hohoho
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Top 3 Favorite Drama Characters Of The First Half Of 2020 Of Kpopmap Readers

Lee-minho-cute-the-king-eternal-monarch-

There were a lot of good dramas in the first half of 2020, and many lead characters of these dramas stole the heart of K-Dramas viewers.

Back on Aug. 18, we have asked Kpopmap readers to choose their favorite character in dramas of the first half of 2020 (January to June 2020). A lot of you have voted, thank you for your votes!

Here are the current results based on data retrieved on Aug. 24, 2020.

1- Yi Gon (Lee MinHo) - "The King: Eternal Monarch"

The warm, courageous and romantic Emperor Yi Gon stole the hearts of viewers across the globe in "The King: Eternal Monarch". It is the number 1 favorite.

Find out all the rankings below.

favorite-character-first-half-2020-kpopm

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-3-favorite-drama-characters-of-the-first-half-of-2020-of-kpopmap-readers/

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

35 minutes ago, willenette said:

Top 3 Favorite Drama Characters Of The First Half Of 2020 Of Kpopmap Readers

Here are the current results based on data retrieved on Aug. 24, 2020.

1- Yi Gon (Lee MinHo) - "The King: Eternal Monarch"

The warm, courageous and romantic Emperor Yi Gon stole the hearts of viewers across the globe in "The King: Eternal Monarch". It is the number 1 favorite.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-3-favorite-drama-characters-of-the-first-half-of-2020-of-kpopmap-readers/

What can I say?  Daebak!!

Kamsahamnida @willenette   As always, LMH stays on top - a positive influencer ! 

I've been trying to track down the source for this quote.  I think the comment was made back when LMH was doing interviews for Gangnam Blues.  It is a concise way to describe LMH.

맥스뮤비 편집장 라됴 나와서 인터뷰 인상적인 배우 말하면서 한 말임.
자긴 직접 못봤는데 영화 인터뷰한 기자들이 이민호 만나면 첨엔 외모에 확 반하고 10분후면 매너에 반하고 인터뷰 마치면 이민호의 삶의 방식,됨됨이에 반하게 된다고 하더라며

(Translation according to Uncle Google)

Max MV? editor-in-chief, Radan? came out and said that while talking about an impressive actor. 

He said that when the reporters interviewed with the movie met Lee Min-ho, they would first fall in love with his appearance, after 10 minutes he would fall in love with his manners, and after the interview, he would fall in love with Lee Min-ho's way of life and goodness.

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=691198

I agree with the comments that have already been shared.  :kiss_wink: :thumbsup:

It's difficult to sum up our love in a few words because there are many reasons to go on and on about him.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1