Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

10 hours ago, Amy323 said:

I've got one more kiss to add if it hasn’t been mentioned yet  : the erase my memory kiss ?.... click spoiler for clearer visual :love:

My favorite LMH kiss! so intense, so sad!

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Narine Joa said:

I know that every possible genre came up but there is still one left not discussed here. What about Horror genre? LMH in a horror movie anyone? I know people will say nah since there is no demand and it would be waste of time but just wanna drop it out there and see the response 

OMGGG

Yes!

How about mystery-horror-action??  :rickroll:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Joanna Alfson said:
2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

My mother got into a ship war the other day 

Did not know she had it in her

It was actually kind of terrifying, they were all fighting on WenXueCity.  

The safe bet is forever going to be LMH/Maximus. 

The only kind of film I really dislike are war films from the 20th century...makes me feel like I’m back in high school history classes.  

specifically WW2 damn I hate them so much. I don't watch any western WW1 or WW2 related movies or series I stay far away from it.. I won't mind WW3 in a futuristic set tho

While I’m here hoping if there is any script that deals with the split of north and south, lmh would be offered to lead and take it.

Only me? 

:lol:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMGGG

Yes!

How about mystery-horror-action?? 

Y’all be regretting this once LMH gets chewed up by a zombie

Horror movies scare me :( 

Sci-Fi and fantasy, I’m down for though.  But like, dark Harry Potter style.  Not Eddie Redmayne screaming in Jupiter Ascending style.

Disney Prince LMH pls

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Just now, AgentQuake said:

Y’all be regretting this once LMH gets chewed up by a zombie

Horror movies scare me :( 

Sci-Fi and fantasy, I’m down for though.  But like, dark Harry Potter style.  Not Eddie Redmayne screaming in Jupiter Ascending style.

Disney Prince LMH pls

OMGGGGGG

Harry Potter!!! :criesariver: 

Yes dark harry potter style!! Count me in!!

Disney Prince Lee Min Ho? :fullofhearts:

@Heretorant  you thanked to my post earlier, was it "No Thanks"?? :D 

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:
6 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

I know that every possible genre came up but there is still one left not discussed here. What about Horror genre? LMH in a horror movie anyone? I know people will say nah since there is no demand and it would be waste of time but just wanna drop it out there and see the response 

OMGGG

Yes!

How about mystery-horror-action?? 

I gave you both a “thanks” reaction @Nikaa94 and @Narine Joa but I really meant to give a “no thanks” reaction :lol:. I am the world’s biggest scaredy cat and I will for sure close my eyes the entire time of it’s horror. Still, I’m a dedicated fan so I will watch but not enjoy lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMGGGGGG

Harry Potter!!! 

Yes dark harry potter style!! Count me in!!

Disney Prince Lee Min Ho? 

@Heretorant  you thanked to my post earlier, was it "No Thanks"?? :D 

Maybe not Harry Potter because the last time they cast a K-Actor, it was Claudia Kim as the damn snake

Maybe LMH can play a horse animagus and share the role with Maximus

BUCKBEAK

No Buckbeak isnt a horse

Madame Maxime’s booze drinking horsies.  Little did we know, the horse turned into a hot man while Harry was too busy with his teenage drama and Lee Min Ho horsey man—

Omg the centaurs

no no no

• LOL 8

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I still think that role reversal for PBY and LMH would be a lot of fun.  PBY, the serious smart, detective and LMH, the bumbling, clumsy jr detective who is forced upon PBY.  I think it has the makings of a fun drama.  

@Aleumdaun:  Have you watched GB yet?  I think your (or our)timing is off; that's why no one is posting when you are.  Recently, the thread has been busy.  Maybe because more of us are home due to covid.  I usually comment on the weekends (although I read the posts on my phone), but now, no physically going to work or the gym, I'm home and posting more.  

I like SYJ a lot, but having just finished CLOY, I think it's better LMH stay away from any drama with her for a couple of years.  A movie, might be different.  @Nikaa94  did any of her fans comment, in particular about LMH?

someone mentioned a fashion poll last night.  I was thinking of a favorite uniform poll, but that would leave out PT and CH.  I think GJP wore the school uniform once, otherwise, no BOF either.  

Me (hands up) suggested the fashion poll :rickroll:

Good idea to include uniform poll together with fashion poll. Means we could have more choices. 

In the pipiline? 

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

While I’m here hoping if there is any script that deals with the split of north and south, lmh’s would be offered to lead and take it.

Only me? 

:lol:

I am with you. 

LMH would take the north role and needs to train on his vocal cords learning how to speak their accent. 

Like CLOY, HB speaks very well. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

optimize

EdPvcATUwAA6S3q?format=jpg&name=small

Chinese students wear Lee Min-ho uniforms 

Chinese students are enthusiastic about Korean school uniforms with beautiful designs instead of practical PE uniforms. The Korean Wave craze caught the hearts of Chinese students by wearing uniforms worn by the main characters in Korean dramas.

Actor Lee Min-ho of "Heirs," who has 28.5 million followers in Chinese SNS, Weibo, is often mentioned on the topic of Korean uniforms. In Weibo, search terms such as 'Lee Min Ho uniform' and 'Korean uniform' appear in succession, and there are accounts that specialize in Korean uniforms.

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2020071607082376930

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 3

24 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I gave you both a “thanks” reaction @Nikaa94 and @Narine Joa but I really meant to give a “no thanks” reaction :lol:. I am the world’s biggest scaredy cat and I will for sure close my eyes the entire time of it’s horror. Still, I’m a dedicated fan so I will watch but not enjoy lol. 

The same here especially if it's exocist type of movie.. I am jumping out of the window and won't tune in for that one. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47m9oczpbj7tiymvs8g7

• LOL 6

:waves:

Errr...no to horror too... :(

Also no to zombie, only because there are too many zombie films/dramas around to last a lifetime. I don't know why SK is so obsessed with zombies. I don't mind a mind bending suspense thriller, something like GHJ's Door Lock or KHN's Forgotten... as long as LMH doesn't die, LOL.

KTR maybe a good pick. I don't think she has a ship yet, at least not in Soompi. Even if she had with LBH or YYS elsewhere it's not as big.

What about Lee Se Young? She's a child actress and in recent years been promoted to female lead roles.

Others:

Spoiler

Park Bo Young - all time wish

Kim So Hyun for acting battle

Nam Ji Hyun would also be cute

---- all above actresses have ships but they are well established good actresses who will fit with LMH visually & in acting ---

Moon Ga Young

Chae Soo Bin

Nana

Kwon Nara

The above 4 are working their way up as well to be well established, recognised female leads. First 3 are already leads and I think visually they also will match with LMH. Acting is also fairly good.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I am lurking in twitter again and reading comments under this tweet:rickroll:  

Who is next???  :shaq:  

The comment with a lot of likes suggest LMH-HHJ-

HHJ is not on my list again! 

Will start align and I get the FL from one on my list?? :crymeme:

Spoiler
Spoiler

• LOL 4

18 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I don't mind a mind bending suspense thriller, something like GHJ's Door Lock or KHN's Forgotten... as long as LMH doesn't die, LOL.

I haven’t seen Door Lock but Forgotten was really good (except for the end). It was thrilling, shocking and kept me on my toes the whole time. This kind of script, I approve! 

:approves:

18 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

She can play his little sister. I cannot imagine her as his love interest. She’s too young. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

38 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Errr...no to horror too... :(

Also no to zombie, only because there are too many zombie films/dramas around to last a lifetime. I don't know why SK is so obsessed with zombies. I don't mind a mind bending suspense thriller, something like GHJ's Door Lock or KHN's Forgotten... as long as LMH doesn't die, LOL.

KTR maybe a good pick. I don't think she has a ship yet, at least not in Soompi. Even if she had with LBH or YYS elsewhere it's not as big.

What about Lee Se Young? She's a child actress and in recent years been upgraded (lack of a good description) to female lead roles.

Others:

38 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Park Bo Young - all time wish   

Nam Ji Hyun would also be cute

---- all above actresses have ships but they are well established good actresses who will fit with LMH visually & in acting ---

Moon Ga Young

Chae Soo Bin

Nana

Kwon Nara

Lee Se Young   No!

PBY   Yes and No!! Depending on genre and story!!

KSH   No

NJH  No and no!! :crymeme:

MGY  No

CSB  No

Nana who is she?  No

KN  No

This is my personal opinion! 

@mademoisellesia   You know I like you right??? :Ohboy3::ohboy2:

please don't be sad i said no to all except PBY with "yes and no". I am just a bit strict :doggie:

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

The comment with most likes suggest LMH-HHJ 

HHJ is not on my list again! 

Not on my list. Unless it’s an action movie. 

Lol, notice how I throw most FLs I don’t want to the movie list? Well, it’s because they are established movie actors and lmh is less established in that area :D

Agree with you all on no rom-com for movies! Heck, I don’t even want a rom-com for dramas and I think romantic dramas are far better than romantic movies. For movies, let’s sign him up for antihero kind of characters :D 

• Like 5

@Heretorant

Bwahahahahahaha, just throwing it out there. They are acting with older actors now, the probability is there :P

:cries3:

There are so many no; what's the reason @Nikaa94? :D

Nana is... a very pretty actress who could actually act and do action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYA-_gtfuHg

But the most important thing is acting, and if it is romance, be able to receive kiss and kiss back properly.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Heretorant

Bwahahahahahaha, just throwing it out there. They are acting with older actors now, the probability is there :P

But the most important thing is acting, and if it is romance, be able to receive kiss and kiss back properly.

Lee Min Ho is a well-establish and big actor with a long time incredible acting experience and he deserves to be cast aside experienced actresses at least a bit close to his high level. We should always look for the BEST for Lee Min Ho. :doggie:

Lee Min Ho played with big actress like JJH and KHS. Now that I think about it maybe maybe SYJ is a much better option than other newbie actresses. 

What a hard decision!! :criesariver:  feeling stuck!! :crymeme:

Give me Gong Hyo Jin!! Queen of all actresses!!  Long acting career with amazing profile!! She has had dazzling chemistry with all her co-stars. All dramas hit and successful!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Heretorant

:cries3:

100% agreed. 

The FL must be able to perform the hot and steamy kiss with ma boy who is labeled Kissing B***t:twerk2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

I am not sure, I don't think you have publicly express affection for me...

>>> insert Kim Tan: Do you like me? gif <<<

I can't find that GIF on Google

img%5D

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1