Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

10 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

@Claudia Ximena Was originally the 21st May but It seems to have been advanced 2 weeks.

still a long, long time of waiting...:(

my only consolation is that GOT will premiere its last season a month ahead of his release from MS -_-

Hi pixie, thanks for sharing this. Still a long time of waiting BUT time flies so fast, anyway..... :(

• Like 5

9 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

He's so handsome without bangs.

Hide contents

But he's so lovely too.

I agree... so this makes our first look at his unmasked face for this year (or since he went on MS?) :):wub:

The PROMIZ Project is now at 10.2M, 341% of the original 3M goal. Good job Minoz and Minho!

• Like 7

23 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

@Claudia Ximena Was originally the 21st May but It seems to have been advanced 2 weeks.

to long time to wait 

I  miss hem

Do any one know if he will make new drama this year ?

Lee soung gi he came out from military and he start casting korean Odessa 

I wish Lee min ho have some thing prepear 

In commemoration of last year’s super-successful Talk Concert and recent release of the concert dvd, allow me to share a full account of the experience by our very own... (drumbeat).... @Latifah_ (hope you don’t mind my bringing it over here)>>

https://ilminozli.wordpress.com/2018/02/18/the-originality-of-lee-minho-fan-meeting/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

e3970d78gy1fonywlllpvj20u00n7wfn.jpg

Tifa chingu, I immensely enjoyed your account. Your excellent and very descriptive writing brought me there with you and I’m grateful to you for sharing it. 

Indeed, he gave his all in this 2-day concert and I hope that he does more of this personal type of events in the future. 

e3970d78gy1fonywmn1whj20u00n7dhq.jpg

By the way, I think I can spot you here :lol:

e3970d78gy1fonyworfzyj20u00n7jt7.jpg

Photobook caps via wb/MinoJennylin83

• Like 8

@pixie0622 I'm blushing endlessly >< I should've written this last year but I kept on procrastinating it. I'm sure I would've done it better if I wrote about it right away.. I'm happy to know that you still enjoyed it, I thought my writing is lacking but thank you for saying otherwise! ♥️ my account doesn't include everything tho, you'll get to see and know a lot more in the DVD, and it'd be better to watch it rather than reading my account xD I'm super excited and totally looking forward to get the DVD

ps. I'm not on that group picture(sadly) if the camera turned a little bit more to the left side it'd have included me :tongue:

On 2/19/2018 at 2:20 PM, alovebof said:

Hello! I updated 3 weeks

Spoiler

A global festival, passion connected

Date 2018. 01. 31 17: 01: 00 Hit 195

Did everyone see the behind-the-scene picture of the Pyeongchang Olympics PR Ambassador?

I had wondered when will 2018 come and when will the Olympics be held… it’s D-10 already!

PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics are just around the corner!

It’s the Olympics to be held in Korea for the first time in 30 years.

Korea's first! And the largest winter Olympic Games of all time, everyone seems to be anticipating it.

Moreover, Minho is a PR ambassador.

I think that I am going to promote the PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games to the people around me ㅎㅎ

I am happy to see Minho everywhere in the pamphlet of 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games, cutout, promotional videos..etc 

I’m so proud that he’s significantly contributing to the promotion of Winter Olympics both inside and outside of the country despite his hiatus. 

My friends, will you be watching the Olympics?

I already like sports games so I’ll be watching it diligently as much as I can!ㅎㅎ

Figure Skating is my favorite part of the Winter Olympics!

If I’d look at their elegant and graceful movements on the ice rink with the sound of music resonating in the hall, I think I’d lose my senses and go blank. 

(This time, I’ll also watch skiing games which is Minho's favorite!>_<)

I hope our athletes will have a good result at this Winter Olympics.

Let's enjoy this global festival while watching the games all together in February!

20180131134910804697194.png&key=2575eed5

2018 PyeongChang Olympics fighting!

Spoiler

To me who worked hard today~♥

Date 2018. 02. 07 17: 01: 00 Hit 172

It's been over a month since 2018.

Are your plans and resolutions that you set for the New Year going well?

I think Manager Cho’s ‘chin-recovery project’ is going smoothly!

Your response in the comments proves it, I read “you became prettier recently” quite often >.<

I don't have enough time to go to the gym

I eat a good breakfast, lunch and dinner. And I decided to cut down on snacks and late night snacks for a whole month

(My determination on diet last year was broken due to the coming of Chuseok... again!)

Just like Minho said, people who are on a diet are amazing

The temptation of chicken is still too hard to resist ㅜㅜ

I decided to reward myself for putting up with it for a month, and wanted to ask you my friends for a suggestion ‘What would be a good first reward?’

The news of 2017 talk concert DVD release!!! Once I heard about it I said ‘this is it!’ and immediately made up my mind

(What a perfect timing like it was fated)

From the news of the much awaited concert DVD release, to the opening ceremony of Pyeongchang Winter Olympics! 

February is a month full of excitement and happiness :D

How about I tell myself ‘you’ve worked hard today~’ and reward myself for the efforts I put in achieving my goal?

201802071652172002512564.jpg&key=d1d4182

Happy New Year♥

Date 2018. 02. 14 17: 01: 00 Hit 110

The lunar new year holidays will finally start from tomorrow (heart beat)

During Seollal, will you guys return to your hometown?

I think some of you my friends will spend the holidays in Seoul, but I think there are also many of you who will have a long journey going down(to the countryside)

I am going to leave tomorrow, but I am already worried about traffic jam...

When I get to my hometown, pleasant faces that I haven’t seen in a long time as well as delicious food will be waiting for me

(whatever you eat during the holidays is 0 calories..)

Going to my hometown would be fun >_<

Stay safe on the way to your hometown, and I hope you’d enjoy the joyful and happy lunar new year holiday with your family!

201802141352031906920536.jpg&key=28ab28f

Happy new year,

and happy valentine’s day^_____^ 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, thanksddd said:

to long time to wait 

I  miss hem

Do any one know if he will make new drama this year ?

Lee soung gi he came out from military and he start casting korean Odessa 

I wish Lee min ho have some thing prepear 

Hi thanksddd, it's indeed quite a long while to wait.....We all miss him here. LMH's discharge will be next year yet so, I don't think he can do any drama/movie this year. While serving mandatory for security reasons, military personnel must not take part in commercial activities. At the same time, soldiers/recruits who are serving their national service cannot engage in any profit-making activity, even if they are on leave. :lol: But, for sure 3-months prior his discharge next year we would know the plan of his management for him. I hope we could get to see him doing a drama right away. For sure, there will be MORE offers next year to come as his discharge is nearing. :lol:

Blast From The Past: Fashion Trends From Older K-Dramas That’ll Make You Do A Double Take

boyysoverflowersf4.jpg

From fur coats to deep AF V-necklines, the trending styles of the early 2000s was something else. Take a stroll through memory lane as we relive the fashion of older K-dramas!

Layered clothing

Layer upon layer upon layer was the way to go! Bonus points for bright, bold colors, and mismatching.

Gu Jun Pyo from “Boys Over Flowers

bofoutfit.jpg

Can you hear the “Almost paradise~” from this picture.

This man needs his own little sub-section. Lee Min Ho’s outfits and hairstyle in “Boys Over Flowers” were legendary.

bofoutfit2.jpg

bofoutfit5.jpg

Spoiler

bofoutfit4.jpg

bof4.jpg

Catch the first episode of “Boys Over Flowers”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi thanksddd, it's indeed quite a long while to wait.....We all miss him here. LMH's discharge will be next year yet so, I don't think he can do any drama/movie this year. While serving mandatory for security reasons, military personnel must not take part in commercial activities. At the same time, soldiers/recruits who are serving their national service cannot engage in any profit-making activity, even if they are on leave. :lol: But, for sure 3-months prior his discharge next year we would know the plan of his management for him. I hope we could get to see him doing a drama right away. For sure, there will be MORE offers next year to come as his discharge 

Reveal hidden contents

bofoutfit4.jpg

bof4.jpg

Catch the first episode of “Boys Over Flowers”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Thanks for answering me, and good luck for Lee min ho all the best,  hop to see him healthy and happenies alwyase and I'm waiting and wish wish wish to see his new drama with  my lovley beautiful star Moon Chae wan 

• Like 2

On 2/22/2018 at 10:45 AM, willenette said:

Gu Jun Pyo from “Boys Over Flowers

Can you hear the “Almost paradise~” from this picture.

This man needs his own little sub-section. Lee Min Ho’s outfits and hairstyle in “Boys Over Flowers” were legendary.

Hide contents

Yes, @willenette, I can hear Almost Paradise playing. :D

LMH deserves a whole separate article for his outfits and that iconic hairstyle. :D

*******************************************************************************************************************

PROMIZ FB Update

[우수하다]

아이들의, 아이들에 의한, 아이들을 위한
프로미즈 우수한 아이템

우수한 제품 판매 수익금은
홀트 아동 복지회를 통해
입양대기 아동의 영양지원을 위한
우유 구입에 사용됩니다!

우유수염 그려주기 >> http://happybean.naver.com/crowdFunding/Intro/H000000145916…

These are
PROMIZ's Milk Mustache project items
of the children,
by the children,
for the children.

The profits from these goods
will be donated to children
who are waiting for adoption,
to buy their milk with Holt Children’s Service’s help

#PROMIZ #PMZ #PMZER #프로미즈 #피엠지 #피엠져
#우수하다 #프로젝트 #입양대기아동 #우유지원
#우유수염을그려주세요

28056427_1885863994821305_9039779095648628166780_1885863998154638_22701053559390

******************************************************************************************************************

DWr0vSYVAAE_TjL.jpg

• Like 4

Spoiler

PERSONAL TASTE EPISODE 13

" A special Birthday gift"

Sorry, I originally wrote this on Monday and found when I tried to continue this evening that it disappeared, so it's shorter than the original!:angry: So I had to start over:angry:.  I don't mind rewatching, but the typing--grrr

The show opens with Jin Ho taking care of Kae In.  Jin Ho draws a bath complete with roses.  After her bath, he dries her hair (what a sweet boyfriend!).  

I love Sang Jun and Young Sun--I totally ship them.  Seriously, I'd love to see them in a drama together.  They discuss the reason M Architecture cannot accept Kae In's money to save the firm.  Jin Ho receives a call that the construction worker who was injured has filed a lawsuit against the firm (that's all they need).  Jin Ho and Sang Jun leave to check the "printer".  Once at the hospital speaking to the worker. they discover Chang Ryul urged the worker to file the lawsuit.  Young Sun (YS) and Kae In (KI) discuss KI becoming a "real woman".  JH confronts Chang Ryul (CR) about the lawsuit and the two argue about the real reason JH is renting a room at Sang go jae (SGJ). 

In Hee (IH)discovers through Do bin (DB) that it is KI's birthday.  He has purchased 3 tickets for something.  (It is odd that he purchased 3 tickets; DB is friends with both but awkward since KI and JH are dating.  In Hee hurries to call CR and tells him to do something to celebrate.  Meanwhile, YS and KI shop for lingerie.  KI is resistant.  CR arrives at KI's workshop to give her money to give to JH so M Architecture can rent new office space (smart move CR!).  Ki runs after CR to return the money telling him that she cannot give the money to JH because she will not lie(yay she's learned something!)  And wouldn't you know it, JH shows up.  JH is clearly upset.  Jh leaves in a huff.  DB gives KI 2 tickets (he moved his ticket) to an ice skating rink.  He's such a thoughtful man--someone find DB a partner!  

Back at the office YS and SJ argue how JH and KI can get past first base.  It looks as though the two were going to kiss when JH walks in his office.  JH returning home finds KI eating ramen.  The two head to the ice rink.  JH leave the front door slightly ajar so YS and SJ can enter.  I really love YS and SJ--I can't say it enough.  JH and KI return to find SGJ turned into a romantic paradise.  Argh, just as JH is about to confess the real reason he moved into SGJ, KI tells him that she doesn't want to know.  JH jokes(?) that he is her present.  While KI changes into the lingerie, JH returns to the basement intending to fix it up for KI.  JH stumbles upon the blueprint for SGJ (oh-oh you know this can't be good).  YS tells KI to play a game before moving to the next step.  After an awkward almost kiss, Jh and KI retire to their bedrooms in need of a cold shower.  KI ends up sleeping in JH's room after a storm scares her.  I think YS is becoming more frustrated than either KI or JH lol.  I love YS; she's such a good friend to KI --standing up to IH.  But, KI finally stands up for herself making YS proud.  

Back at M Architecture, JH studies the blueprints for SGJ.  I still don't see how SGJ is unique.  As SJ enters, JH hurriedly hides the blueprint.  Now that KI and JH are dating, SJ tells JH that the latter ought to ask KI about the secret of SGJ.  --FINALLY I am to the point where I left off on Monday!  I digress--back to PT--DB and JH's omma meet (I missed it--I think JH"s omma went to see her son).  IH and JH's omma discuss JH (this cannot be good).  IH tells omma all the hardship Jh is facing because of KI, including two timing with CR.  

I love what javabeans wrote in her recap in dramabeans about the chemistry between LMH and SYJ "....I love that Sohn Ye-jin brings about his mature side.  Being teamed with her allows the romance in this drama to be an adult one..."  I am really enjoying this couple. You forget that LMH is, what 23yrs old?

Ok, I must post this so I won't have to retype it again.   

An idea about 3 months before the end of LMH's MS .  We can take a poll on the type of drama we next want to see LMH.  I think he will chose a drama despite his preference to act in movies.   Perhaps creating a short synopsis for the drama and his role, then we can vote.  Does anyone know if we can set up a poll?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I love what javabeans wrote in her recap in dramabeans about the chemistry between LMH and SYJ "....I love that Sohn Ye-jin brings about his mature side.  Being teamed with her allows the romance in this drama to be an adult one..."  I am really enjoying this couple. You forget that LMH is, what 23yrs old?

Yeah, agreed. You forget LMH is merely 23 years old in this drama. He can pass as 28 or same age as SYJ.:)

• Like 5

LMH in Personal Taste episode 13:

Spoiler

Thanks @CarolynH and @CallieP!  I agree with you.  LMH does a great job acting older than he is.

I like what javabeans said, too, so I’ll quote the whole paragraph:

“I think that Lee Min-ho had chemistry with Gu Hye-sun, but I love that Sohn Ye-jin brings out his mature side. Being teamed with her allows the romance in this drama to be an adult one, rather than the youthful first love of Boys Before Flowers. Nothing wrong with youthful love, and I’m not knocking it — it just brings with it certain limitations, story- and chemistry-wise. For instance, I recall reading that a certain kiss in Boys Before Flowers was edited way down because it was more passionate than was deemed appropriate. There’s also no way they would have broached the topic of the main characters — and especially the female lead — struggling with their sexual desires. Kae-in is allowed to be mature, adult, and aware of her sexual feelings while not being labeled a pervy tart, and Jin-ho is allowed to be sexually frustrated AND respectful of her boundaries. It’s stuff like this that really makes Personal Taste a breath of fresh air.”—javabeans at Dramabeans

My favorite part of this episode was their little duet of frustration:

I liked that as each of them was thinking back on their earlier drunken conversation, they thought of what the other person had said and wanted to follow that behavior (instead of doing what they themselves had said--which was the opposite).

Kae-in said:  Do a man and a woman have to sleep together for it to be love?

And Jin-ho said:  The desire to touch and hold the woman he loves is a natural instinct in a man.

tumblr_p4kt3gBcPO1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_p4kt3gBcPO1w2zf0ho2_540.png

Kae-in wanted to fulfill Jin-ho’s words and is moving forward, and Jin-ho wanted to fulfill Kae-in’s and is holding back.  Eventually … they will be in synch, right?!  :wub:

tumblr_p4kt3gBcPO1w2zf0ho3_r1_540.png

Never boring!

Thanks for the updates @gtLmh0622!  Thanks for your write-ups @Latifah_!  

Thanks everyone for the great community!

• Like 5

On 2/21/2018 at 12:06 PM, Latifah_ said:

I'm blushing endlessly >< I should've written this last year but I kept on procrastinating it. I'm sure I would've done it better if I wrote about it right away.. I'm happy to know that you still enjoyed it, I thought my writing is lacking but thank you for saying otherwise! ♥️ my account doesn't include everything tho, you'll get to see and know a lot more in the DVD, and it'd be better to watch it rather than reading my account xD I'm super excited and totally looking forward to get the DVD

ps. I'm not on that group picture(sadly) if the camera turned a little bit more to the left side it'd have included me :tongue:

Hi Latifah:

I finally read your account of your experience at the LMH concert. I enjoyed it very much and it explained some of the things he said. I saw the concert on YouTube but there was no subs so I could only guess some of what he said. I thank Pixie for putting the link here.  You are really a good writer in English. I am very impressed. Did you purchase the DVD? Will it have English subtitles?

Spoiler

Episode 13 of PT has a lot of sexual overtones. It is one of the more romantic episodes. I am reminded that LMH can be very romantic and make a very good romantic leading star. I was trying to think which other actor could be as good as him in romantic scenes e.g. drying Gae In's hair and tenderly kissing her neck, etc. The scenes are electric. I can't think of any other Korean actor that matches LMH but of course I am biased. He can be  so tender and loving. Gae In's memory of the past is slowly creeping into her present and it will be so devastating to her. On to episode 14.

• Like 6

30740_124389860919721_2471641_n.jpg?oh=5

Spoiler

One of my favorite scenes in PT...the neck kiss. Again, LMH's facial expressions are spot on. From fondness to sexual tension to comforting love. I don't get tired of the sweetness of this scene. :wub:

NwEly33.gif

ElzDIRu.gif

RXxd0qH.gif

I'm kind of shipping for Young Sun and Sang Jun, too. They've got good chemistry. And kudos to these two for their effort to bring Gae In and Jin Ho closer.

I'm weirded out that Dong Bin initially planned to give three tickets, now that he knows about Jin Ho and Gae In. That just spelled awkwardness. Good thing he came to his senses and just gave two tickets.

X6J1k5H.gif

NNItT1o.gif

Gae In finally learning to say no to Chang Ryul's birthday gift, and learning to stand for herself against In Hee...yay! She's learning!

I also like the flashback to their drunken conversation. They did try to follow what the other person had said. But I guess it's hard to fight their longing to be together, so sleeping together (in a wholesome sense) is good enough..for now? :tongue:

30740_124389844253056_5360595_n.jpg?oh=b

30740_124389857586388_1792126_n.jpg?oh=4

30740_124389864253054_1134722_n.jpg?oh=e

• Like 5

@CallieP Thank you so much for your kind words ^^ I did purchase the DVD but haven't received it yet, it'll take some time till it arrives here. and yes the DVD will have subtitles in English, Chinese and Japanese :D

speaking of which, let me share this gorgeous capture from the photobook :wub:

28164655_920100418164009_343656600237967

cr. leopardmino

• Like 7

Update 1 week.

제대로 사과하는 법
Date 2018. 02. 21

다들 자신의 말과 행동에 대해 생각해본 적 있어?
말이란 쉽게 입 밖으로 나오지만 찾아가 닿을 땐 무겁게 또는 날카롭게 박혀
상처가 되기도 하고 반대로 따뜻하게 녹아 내리기도 하는 것 같아.

오늘은 내가 겪은 ‘말’과 ’행동’에 대한 에피소드를 이야기 하려고 해

얼마 전 회사에서 진행하는 프로젝트의 마감일이었어 
팀원들이 밤낮으로 고생하며 몇 달을 매달렸던 프로젝트였는데
후배 한 명의 실수로 진행에 차질이 생겨 팀 전체가 수습을 하고 있는데 
정작 실수한 본인은 쌩- 하고 칼같이 퇴근을 해버리는거야 미안하다는 말 한마디 없이 말이지..

후배, 동료를 떠나 인간적으로 실망을 많이 하게 되더라
다음날 그 후배를 불러 이야기를 해야겠다 생각했어

그런데, 이튿날 출근을 해보니 그 후배가 가장 먼저 출근 해서 
청소도 해놓고 각 책상마다 커피선물을 올려놨더라고
어제는 급한 사정이 생겨서 퇴근했다고, 진심으로 사과하는 후배를 보니
후배의 사정을 이해해주지 못하고 일방적으로 판단한게 너무 미안했고
본인의 실수를 인지하고 사과하는게 너무 이뻐보였어.

우리가 살아가면서 갖춰야 할 자세에는 여러가지가 있지만
그 중에서도 ‘제대로 사과하는 법’이 중요하지 않나 싶어

‘제가 잘못했습니다.’라고 형식적으로 대충 하는 사과가 아니라
본인이 무엇을 잘못했는지 확실하게 알고 진심으로 사과하기!
나머지는 받아주는 사람의 몫이고!

이것만 지켜도 우리 모두 원활한 직장생활은 물론이고,
인간관계에서 스트레스도 덜 받을 것 같아!

2월도 거의 막바지를 향해 달려가네.
모두 화이팅하고 우리 다음주에 또 봐

201802211856482043170834.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

@CallieP Thank you so much for your kind words ^^ I did purchase the DVD but haven't received it yet, it'll take some time till it arrives here. and yes the DVD will have subtitles in English, Chinese and Japanese :D

I got my DVD last Friday, but I was very busy recently, I have not opened it yet.   :(

Seven Luck :  http://m.7luck.com/kr/LOGE_01_01/detail?seq_event=1903&list_typ=now

e3970d78gy1fosufj5ajyj20jz0lk40w.jpg

• Like 3

On 2/25/2018 at 5:32 PM, alovebof said:

Update 1 week.

How to apologize the right way

Date 2018. 02. 21

Have you guys ever thought about your own words and actions?

Words are easy to get out of mouth, but when they reach there, they stuck sharply or heavily 

It may be hurtful, or on the contrary it may melt down warmly.

Let me tell you today about an incident I had because of my ‘words’ and ‘actions’

Recently at work, we had this project nearing its deadline

It’s a project all team members had worked hard on day and night for months

But a mistake from a hoobae(junior colleague; choco is the sunbae) caused a setback to the deadline, and the whole team were fixing it

And that one person who made the mistake walked away- as sharp as a razor, she went off work without saying sorry or anything..

I was honestly very disappointed in that hoobae for leaving her fellow colleagues

So I thought I’d call that hoobae the next day and talk to her

But when I came to work the next day, that hoobae was the first to come to work

She had cleaned up the office, and put coffee as a gift on each desk

I saw that hoobae sincerely apologizing saying she had left work yesterday because of an urgent matter 

I felt very sorry for judging that hoobae from one side, and without trying to understand her reasons

She looked so pretty recognizing her own mistake and apologizing for it.

Although we need to have many different attitudes throughout our life

I think the most important one among them is ‘how to apologize properly’

Saying "I made a mistake. I'm sorry" isn’t merely a formal apology

It’s when you recognize and know what you’ve done wrong, and sincerely apologize for it!

And the rest is up to the person accepting it!

By keeping this in mind, we will have a smooth working life,

and I think we will also be less stressed out in relationships!

February is almost coming to an end.

Everyone fighting, and let’s meet again next week

201802211856482043170834.png&key=b018880

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1