Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, Areumdaun said:

@Min2206 would you happen to have a gif on LMH blowing out the match stick.. I’m swooning at it right now. Sorry if it has already been posted. 

@Nikaa94 looks like LMH might travel soon to Canada according to the post you shared? Any other celebs in SK have been caught in the airport yet there?

Morning  @Areumdaun @Nikaa94 and Chingus here
Managed to put all the matches blowing scenes ... like blowing kisses to you @Areumdaun

giphy.gif

Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.     That's what you are.
Keep shining, Min Ho-ssi, no matter where or when.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

I can’t believe we didn’t get any content yesterday :joy: we were getting non stop new content lol

he will post episode 4 today or tomorrow?? LMH posted the episodes of collaboration 1 week apart,,, 

when is he going to Canada?, I hope MYM tells his fans some information,,,,

Like airport schedule?:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 5

30f10d4ccefb60370c6314d496b03929ef29753c

ICE's translation uses the word "projects."

I don't think we can decode anything from that sentence.

He always has many works/projects going on: CFs, magazines, interviews, donations, ambassadorships, Promiz, Minoz, now YouTube, as well as dramas and movies, or any other surprise.  (Online fan meeting please.)

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

Koreans in DC used the word 작품들 which translates into “works”, it doesn’t translate into “projects”, also the Korean subtitle in GQ video is also 작품들 and I think English subtitle provided by GQ is more accurate than Minoz ICE

https://m.dcinside.com/board/minho/698034

I don’t know about you guys, but I personally will choose to be optimistic about this and I will pin my hopes on this sentence. I’m also aware that I will be disappointed if my assumption comes out wrong. But I won’t be disappointed forever Lol after a day or two I will be fine :approves: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, lupeace said:

i kind of understand why people think he is cold and picky. actually if i wasnt his fan i probably would have the same thoughts of him. the main reason is that he is one of the few people who have a strong vibe and presence to him. his charisma and the aura around him makes people who dont know him find it hard to approach him at first and they will think 100 time what to say to him before meeting him in order to not make a mistake.

only after i saw his interviews/airport fancams and his fan events that i knew how kind and warm he is from the way he treats fans

i believe that his youtube videos will allow people (especially non fans) to view him in a different way

@lupeace haii chingu.thank you for all the positivity and good vibes.you are a true inspiration!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 1

53 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

by the way, I was gonna ask ur opinion about the first part of interview :D where LMH says “I hope the shows I’m starting goes well this year”, we had some discussions and I also saw posts on DC gallery talking about how LMH used plural of show/work and that he may have hinted at a possible new project in 2021 besides pachinko. What’s ur thoughts? :joy: some said on Twitter we shouldn’t be so sure about this,,, but why would LMH use plural then? He could have used singular and meant pachinko only,,, 

His interview was amazing and a bit mysterious overall,,, :D  Also him sitting in the dark,,, his deep eyes,,,,,

Hey @Nikaa94 I only got the ICE version and she used projects there. So let’s hope for more than Pachinko.. if not drama then film. I don’t think CF’s quality as projects for him. He doesn’t mention it when asked what are you busy with. .. so here’s hoping for more!!:sparklyeyes:

37 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Morning  @Areumdaun @Nikaa94 and Chingus here

Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.     That's what you are.
Keep shining, Min Ho-ssi, no matter where or when.

Good morning to you and thank you thank you thank you for the gif @Min2206.

I’m grinning ear to ear looking at it. He is super hot and the lightings bring a totally different mood to the interview. He is playful and sexy without much effort. I can watch the gif again and again. Thank you chingu.  :ohboy2:

On 1/21/2021 at 10:15 PM, willenette said:

@Areumdaun, you have NICE & COOL username. It is beautiful indeed! There are two ways to say ‘beautiful’ in Korean, right?. The first way is to use the word (areumdapda or areumdaun). The second way is to use the word (yeppeuda), which means ‘pretty’. These words generally can both be used interchangeably. However, (areumdapda) is used more often to describe scenery, and (yeppeuda) is used more often to describe people or things. Although, (yeppeuda) is sometimes written as (ippeuda), which has the same meaning but is more of a slang word. :blush:

Thank you @willenette for the explanation. I do not know any Korean to understand the nuances of how the word is used..but I think I meant the first meaning when I chose it - more like beautiful life, beautiful feeling? I like how it sounds - beautiful word IMO. :heartxoxo:

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, lupeace said:

i kind of understand why people think he is cold and picky. actually if i wasnt his fan i probably would have the same thoughts of him. the main reason is that he is one of the few people who have a strong vibe and presence to him. his charisma and the aura around him makes people who dont know him find it hard to approach him at first and they will think 100 time what to say to him before meeting him in order to not make a mistake.

only after i saw his interviews/airport fancams and his fan events that i knew how kind and warm he is from the way he treats fans

i believe that his youtube videos will allow people (especially non fans) to view him in a different way

I also understand why people think he's cold.  I never did, but that's because I watched the BTS with LMH and KHS before I knew much about LMH.  If you simply looked at some of his photos and possibly airport videos, I can see how one might come to that conclusion.  I think, however, if those people take the time to watch his YouTube mlogs, I think they would see a different side to him.  I think he looks so warm when he's with LSG.  

I don't think we'll know when LMH leaves for CN.  He probably doesn't want his fans running to the airport because of covid.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

Hey @Nikaa94 I only got the ICE version and she used projects there. So let’s hope for more than Pachinko.. if not drama then film. I don’t think CF’s quality as projects for him. He doesn’t mention it when asked what are you busy with. .. so here’s hoping for more!!:sparklyeyes:

I’m grinning ear to ear looking at it. He is super hot and the lightings bring a totally different mood to the interview. He is playful and sexy without much effort. I can watch the gif again and again. Thank you chingu.  :ohboy2:

Oh really? You can also turn on English sub on the official QG YT video,,,

yeah,,, let’s hope for more,,,

honestly, I see why some can’t believe we will have 2 projects a year because we never got 2 projects from LMH in a year :D he is also not done with pachinko filming yet,,,

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

54 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I also understand why people think he's cold.  I never did, but that's because I watched the BTS with LMH and KHS before I knew much about LMH.  If you simply looked at some of his photos and possibly airport videos, I can see how one might come to that conclusion.  I think, however, if those people take the time to watch his YouTube mlogs, I think they would see a different side to him.  I think he looks so warm when he's with LSG.  

I don't think we'll know when LMH leaves for CN.  He probably doesn't want his fans running to the airport because of covid.

@CarolynH, I've never thought he's a cold person. Cold-hearted people are often very unsympathetic & insensitive about other people, which I haven't seen it from him. I won't be here, won't be a LMH fan if he's like that. His being WARM endeared him to many that's why, many people love him, adore him this much! And I'm one of these so many. I know he's not perfect but being like that doesn't make him less of a person to me.....Since he rarely show his true emotions, it makes sense why other people may mistake it as very cold ...But, he's not! :blush:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

I don’t know about you guys, but I personally will choose to be optimistic about this and I will pin my hopes on this sentence.

LMH always gave hints in his interviews even there's not official announcements yet. Maybe he already got a role as an ordinary person wearing slippers.  :P

But I think we won't have any news about his new work until ending time of Pachinko's airing.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Koreans in DC used the word 작품들 which translates into “works”, it doesn’t translate into “projects”, also the Korean subtitle in GQ video is also 작품들 and I think English subtitle provided by GQ is more accurate than Minoz ICE

https://m.dcinside.com/board/minho/698034

I don’t know about you guys, but I personally will choose to be optimistic about this and I will pin my hopes on this sentence. I’m also aware that I will be disappointed if my assumption comes out wrong. But I won’t be disappointed forever Lol after a day or two I will be fine 

@Nikaa94, yes, this reads as "works"....................:blush:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, yes, this reads as "works"....................:blush:

omg being approved by you feels great,,, :rickroll: thanks! 

23 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

LMH always gave hints in his interviews even there's not official announcements yet. Maybe he already got a role as an ordinary person wearing slippers.  :P

But I think we won't have any news about his new work until ending time of Pachinko's airing.

Yeah :getmygrooveon:look forward to seeing LMH act as an ordinary person,,, 

if casting news come out after pachinko’s airing, then we may get news in Summer? some time ago one of the cast I think spilled that pachinko will be aired in May! 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Areumdaun said:

I’m grinning ear to ear looking at it. He is super hot and the lightings bring a totally different mood to the interview. He is playful and sexy without much effort. I can watch the gif again and again. Thank you chingu.  

You are most welcome @Areumdaun  I am most happy when I can make others too.    It has been quite awhile since I did the last gif.  Since you asked me, this is my first gif for Year 2021 !   LOLLLLL

I managed to put all his match-blowing scenes in one clip - it's like blowing kisses to someone.

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I too do not find him cold.   Well, some people might feel that way because to them  (no offence here), he gives that lofty, majestic dignity aura that put them in awe or nervous.   I agree with @CarolynH that his various movie-logs will change most people views of his personality.   I am sure the anti-fans will also have a change of heart.   I hope LMH will continue doing his hobby.

@Nikaa94  According to @gtLmh0622, she thinks that we won't have any news about his new work until ending time of Pachinko's airing.   So let's hope he will do more Mlogs or CFs.  
I am missing the Lazada CFs.

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

You are most welcome @Areumdaun  I am most happy when I can make others too.    It has been quite awhile since I did the last gif.  Since you asked me, this is my first gif for Year 2021 !   LOLLLLL

I managed to put all his match-blowing scenes in one clip - it's like blowing kisses to someone.

I too do not find him cold.   Well, some people might feel that way because to them  (no offence here), he gives that lofty, majestic dignity aura that put them in awe or nervous.   I agree with @CarolynH that his various movie-logs will change most people views of his personality.   I am sure the anti-fans will also have a change of heart.   I hope LMH will continue doing his hobby.

@Nikaa94  According to @gtLmh0622, she thinks that we won't have any news about his new work until ending time of Pachinko's airing.   So let's hope he will do more Mlogs or CFs.  
I am missing the Lazada CFs.

Let’s hope we get so many content like we have been getting so far and We can wait till Pachinko airing is completed,,,

i miss Lazada CFs too,,,, it’s been a while, hope we get more new videos and pics from them 

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

spacer.png

Fashion shows select K-Celebs such as Lee Min-ho, etc.

Here are the superstars invited to the 2021 F/W Men's Fashion Show.

Fashion brands present online runways instead of physical shows. Fashion Week is scrambling to showcase its new collection in its own way and schedule. What happened at the 2021 F/W Men's Fashion Week, which just ended? It was full of abundant themes such as magnificent stage devices, movie-like story films, and 'hot' collaboration, but the most noticeable thing is the invitation that K-stars received!

The origin of the Korean Wave

The star invited to Fendi's men's clothing show presented by Silvia Venturini Fendi is Lee Min-ho, the prince of the original Korean Wave. His photo against the the backdrop of artist Noel Fielding was enough to capture the hearts of women around the world.

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/51581

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2