Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest jellylovesfaith

@nomarionette‌ thank you! gaah why does he have to be so amazing???

And looking at all those bts pics make me so happy! His smile is so simple and beautiful and it looks like he's had such a good time.. Regarding him being sad, I love how the media picked up on it. We are so used to seeing him as the earnestly happy and ecstatic little 3 year old, so much so that the minute he becomes a little sombre it's like seeing someone completely different... Which really gets me excited for what we might expect from Jong Dae. Just think guys just 4 more months and we get to see it!!

@akoito I guess you're a Filipino. That rumor was only in FB but it you open the link it goes thru a different write-up pertinent to his arrival in Manila. It was a spam and no one cares about it really because there's no truth about it.

Guest No RaL

@akoito How can you post that kind of words ....that means u believe it even a little ....nobody replied on this kind of bad rumor ......then they said that words before in 2010 and he said it was false and untrue ...so why would u say that again....i hope people just think a little before talking and writing those nonsense ... :-w

@nomarionette‌ -- thank you for sharing all your wonderful gifs! I am loving the new Yadea cf! -------------- @akoito‌ i wish you edit your post and delete your comments. That has been addressed before and it is disturbing to see hurtful comments about LMH.

@ :-q :-q.
  That is the joke of the year.
  I have no problem at all with someone 's sexuality and his likings, and is not my business really, but in LMH's case is out of question.
  It is A Big Bluff.
  Please , before posting anything that you find in the Internet consider that this is a open public forum .People with different backgrounds and ages come here.
Not anyone has the same tolerance.
 Cheers

@kiklamino here's more clear pic for you :x

tumblr_na3l8lniLD1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_na20nh42Dm1rv4lbgo3_r1_250.gif    tumblr_na20nh42Dm1rv4lbgo4_r1_250.gif

cr. Minoz_peace

Chingus, please DO NOT COMMENT on THAT POST, instead FLAG IT (not LoL) for VIOLATION of FORUM RULES, to wit:
3. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. 

The offensive post is NOT a rumor BUT A PROVEN HOAX and spreading it is tantamount to BASHING OR SMEAR CAMPAIGN.
Thank you!

Finally, the airport fanvids!
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"직캠) 2014.8.8 Gimpo & Incheon Airport ★ by arsis

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Min Ho 20140808 Gimpo Incheon Airport 중국 출입국by 1Light & Ganzinammino

Guest Moonrain

Omg minho surfaced! so sad that I wasnt able to claim anything :( he's looking yummers as always =P~ Im enjoying my vacay so far but our baby is never far from my mind :-< gumawo chingus for all the updates! Mwah!!! :-*

Pixie

I edited my post .you are right . It is not even rumor but hoax . Let s move on .

@‌ bains

Lol finally I can see it By myself.

@shenggwafa12‌

Chingu,

As we all know when you don't have something good to say do not say anything .

Let s drool again over our boy . =P~ =P~

my co-minoz are you aware that in weibo has a competition? sadly i cant understand chinese but i saw that Minho got only 9.5% as this very moment....that why i registered right away so that i can vote for him, pls lets help him to be on top one of these days...some minoz spread this already on twitter, pls pls pls minoz