Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho at Incheon Pier on May 28, 2016. At the time, Min Ho was secretly filming the DMZ. He was recognized at the pier when he went to sea for filming. Fans speculated that he would definitely return from Incheon Pier, so they went to block seats in advance and caught a helpless child with his luggage. Lee Min Ho airport, biography videos and pure natural beauty are the most soulful moments.

Miss Nana p video on Weibo

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4537955180544035/4537957853966871

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4537957853966871

• Like 3

Lee Min Ho: From Gorgeous Tuxedo to Casual Style, Summary of Dresses That Hit Women's Hearts

Newsen December 20, 2020

r.580x0

Lee Min Ho, who has garnered attention for his superior looks since Boys Over Flowers, has a high nose and crisp facial features such as sculpture, a tall and well-trained body, uniforms and riding clothes. , 袞 dragon 袍 (Kongryongpo, clothing of the king of the Joseon era), etc. Perfectly dressed. From preppy styles to sophisticated urban and hunter (wild fashion) styles, it boasts an engraving-like appearance every time it appears at work. Here's a rundown of Lee Min Ho's OOTD (Outfit Of The Day, a fashionable term for today's clothing) that can be worn in any way.

r.580x0

Lee Min Ho enthusiastically cast the role of the Emperor of the Korean Empire, Lee Gong, who moves between the calm charisma and the sad romance of a prince in the SBS drama "The King: Eternal Monarch".

r.580x0

From the drama Boys Are More Important than Flowers to Personal Taste, City Hunter, Shin I-Nobuyoshi-, The Heirs, The Legend of the Blue Sea and the movie Gangnam Bruce Lee Min Ho, the Korean god, surpassed Korea with his subtle acting skills and charmed China. Even in his official place, Lee Min Ho won a woman's heart with his gorgeous looks and uniforms.

Spoiler

r.580x0

r.580x0

Lee Min Ho has shown various costumes so far. The slender stature and sculpture-like visuals caught the attention of the filled aura of Korean stars.

Spoiler

r.580x0

r.580x0

Lee Min Ho, who appears on the red carpet at the awards ceremony, is in the spotlight with proportions rivaling a tuxedo model.

Spoiler

r.580x0

r.580x0

Lee Min Ho also shows off casual fashion at airports and other places in sunglasses and masks. Clothes that appear softer than in public always attract attention.

Spoiler

r.580x0

In October, Lee Min Ho's Instagram topped 20 million followers for the first time in the history of a Korean actor. On Instagram, he also features rough clothes and a playful look that draws in fans.

Spoiler

r.580x0

In 2018, the Army Training Center posted group photos of trainees who entered the official website. Among them, Lee Min Ho behaved with dignity with the same people and attracted attention with the same visual effects.

translation from Japanese google

https://news.kstyle.com/m/article_amp.ksn?articleNo=2144397&articleNo=2144397&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

POLL ALERT: last one for the year! have fun discussing.

thanks to @CarolynH for organizing and giving inputs for all the polls we had on this thread. hope everyone had fun. :)

wishing all the minoz gang a happy festive season. lets hope 2021 treats us kindly!

Thank you and @CarolynHfor the poll! Voted! 

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Lee Min Ho bags Best Actor, BTS V bags Popular Artist, BLACKPINK's Jennie gets Best Singer by Special Awards

Special Awards took to their Instagram and revealed the Best Actor, Popular Artist, and Best Singer among many other winners. BTS singer V, Lee Min Ho and BLACKPINK's Jennie have bagged an award each.

bts_v_lee_min_ho.jpg?itok=lBl0sBXQ

Indonesian actor Arya Saloka sat on the second spot whereas Chinese actor Xiao Zhan stood on the third spot. BTS singer V was nominated for Best Popular Artist and topped the category. He was followed by fellow BTS member Jungkook and BLACKPINK member Lisa. Her fellow group member Jennie was voted Best Singer 2020. She was followed by Betrand Peto and EXO member Baekhyun.

Best Male Group was awarded to BTS. EXO and Stray Kids ranked second and third, respectively. BTS members V and Jungkook stood atop of Best Couple, Best Friend 2020 while Thai series Still Together stood on the second spot.

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun from The King: Eternal Monarch ranked third on the list. Three individuals were picked for the Best Visual Group 2020 category. The worldwide handsome from BTS aka Jin topped this list. He was followed by BLACKPINK member Jisoo. Hwang Hyunjin from Stray Kids sat on the third spot.

What are your thoughts on the results? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-bags-best-actor-bts-v-bags-popular-artist-blackpinks-jennie-gets-best-singer-special-awards-585387

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Thank you and @CarolynHfor the poll! Voted! 

Yes thank you because it  made me want to watch Faith for the umpteenth 

time. I just love it. I thought he and Kim Hee-sun were marvellous together in it.

(she was in Alice this year wasn’t she- not looking a day older!)

She praised him really highly at the time saying how kind he was and when you watch the “behind the scenes” they seemed to have great fun together.

I hope they eventually got paid for it. I remember him nearly crying when he accepted his SBS 2012 award for it. (For those who don’t know,at the time there were a lot of financial problems and rumours to do with the drama)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

V, Park Seo Joon, and Lee Min Ho reunite in this great magazine layout

By Matthew Cage -December 20, 20200

BTSs-V-Lee-Minho-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

BTS’s Taehyung, Lee Minho, Park Seo Joon, and Nam Joo Hyuk are the inspiration for designer Merlito Pabatao. BTS’s V, Lee Minho, Park Seo Joon, and other actors inspired a great design by artist Merlito Pabatao .

Taehyung is one of the most beloved idols by the entire audience, the BTS singer has not only performed in his work as a musician, but also stands out for his acting and modeling talent .

V was part of the cast of the popular Korean drama ‘Hwarang: The Beginning’, where he demonstrated his great acting ability with the character of Han Sung , a fun and noble ‘flower gentleman’.

A few days ago, Merlito Pabatao, a graphic designer and digital artist originally from the city of Manila in the Philippines, published a series of prototype images for NYLON KOREA magazine.

In the edited photos , several famous actors are seen such as: Lee Minho, Park Seo Joon, Nam Joo Hyuk, EXO’s Kyungsoo, Kim Myung Soo, Park Jinyoung of GOT7, Cha Eunwoo of ASTRO, Jung Hae In, V of BTS, among others .

The design of Merlito Pabatao bears the title ‘The New Normal’ and all players use the cover looks in brown, beige and white, while the details of the image are opaque orange.

Merlito has created other covers for other artists to demonstrate his work and style, recently recreated the cover of Lady Gaga’s ‘ Chromatica ‘ record material and one of BTS’ ‘Stay Gold’.

This unofficial work from NYLON Korea magazine , Merlito Pabatao was inspired by the impact of K-dramas to portray the personality of the actors who lead their fans to feel great emotions through the screen.

https://www.somagnews.com/v-park-seo-joon-and-lee-min-ho-reunite-in-this-great-magazine-layout/

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

19 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hey Minoz :waves:

can someone help me understand what the girl with brown hair (who links her arm with LMH <_<) says? She says something like “uri mesee?” Then LMH smiles and looks at her when she says that. What does it mean? it’s around part 0:52 where his fans show up and the girl says that sentence. I’m very curious :P thx! Xoxo

@willenette @gtLmh0622

@leeminhosnydo you guys know?:lol: Other Minoz? :) 

According to Chinese translation, she said "We'll take the same boat."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

According to Chinese translation, she said "We'll take the same boat."

omg, thank youuuu :Ohboy3::kisslevel:

LMH is so sweet, when she said that he looked at her and smiled. He treats his fans so warmly and friendly. I’m so proud of our Min Ho

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

According to DC survey, Netizens want LMH to come back with an action project quickly! :glasses: LMH ranked first with 39% ratings. 

also, according to my small size poll on twitter :lol:, action genre ranked first with 44% ratings, 24% melodrama, and 20% thriller sooooo are we going to get an action project? B)

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

23 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Righttttt lol :D 

wait, who?? Who is she? I think I heard her name before, is she Minoz? 

Yes, she was/is.  She went to at least 1 fan meeting in SK( I think she's actually been to more than one) and gave us a great summary of the event.

so what scenes have you voted for in Faith?  My number one, thankfully, it was an option, was CY tracing ES's silhouette.  As I've mentioned a couple of times, it's a show of pure love without the skinship.  

• Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Yes, she was/is.  She went to at least 1 fan meeting in SK( I think she's actually been to more than one) and gave us a great summary of the event.

so what scenes have you voted for in Faith?  My number one, thankfully, it was an option, was CY tracing ES's silhouette.  As I've mentioned a couple of times, it's a show of pure love without the skinship.  

I've not seen Latifah on twitter for a long time.  :(

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 12/15/2020 at 7:21 PM, leeminhosny said:

I think she didn't these article so I said it.

I voted for TKEM and LMH on the SBS site.  Interesting, votes for the other SBS dramas and even Married which hit 30% only received a few hundred votes.  TKEM, LMH and KGE received 4 to 7 thousand votes.  There was a male singer, I think that received over a thousand votes.  That shows TKEM beats all the other shows in popularity even though ratings were not that great.  SBS should recognize TKEM's team for something.

On 12/16/2020 at 7:23 AM, leeminhosny said:

Yay! TKEM won every category in People's Choice Award! :highonflowers:

I remembered voting only for TKEM, did not know they had the other categories too.  So pleased.

On 12/16/2020 at 3:15 PM, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Check Out The Highlights and Winners of the 2020 Metro K-Drama Awards Special

We round up the winners of each category, from Best Drama to People's Choice!

This evening, the Metro Best K-Drama Awards 2020 Special honored the dramas that have dominated our screens and captured our hearts for the entire year: Crash Landing On YouIt’s Okay To Not Be OkayThe King: Eternal MonarchFlower of EvilThe World of the MarriedItaewon Class, and more!

Found out which dramas and actors emerged victorious, both from the Jury categories to the People's Choice awards, below!

The full list of winners (Jury Awards):

Best Drama: It's Okay To Not Be Okay

Best Actor: Kim Soo Hyun (It's Okay To Not Be Okay)

Best Actress: Kim Hee Ae (The World of the Married)

Best Director: Park Shin Woo (It's Okay To Not Be Okay)

Best New Actor: Ahn Hyo-seop (Dr. Romantic 2)

Best New Actress: Jeon Mi Do (Hospital Playlist)

Best Supporting Actor: Oh Jeung Se (It's Okay To Not Be Okay)

Best Supporting Actress: Seo Ji Hye (Crash Landing on You)

Most Stylish Female in a Drama: Seo Ye Ji as Ko Mun Yeong (It's Okay To Not Be Okay)

Most Stylish Actor in a Drama: Park Seo Joon as Park Sea Royi (Itaewon Class

Best Action Scene: Crash Landing on You Motorcycle Scene

Best Ensemble Cast: Crash Landing on You

Best Production Design: Crash Landing on You

Best Miniseries: Kingdom

Best Cameo: Park Bo Gum (Itaewon Class)

Best OST: The King: Eternal Monarch

The full list of winners (People's Choice):

People's Choice Best Actor: Lee Min Ho (The King: Eternal Monarch)

People's Choice Best Actress: Kim Go Eun (The King: Eternal Monarch)

People's Choice Best Drama: The King: Eternal Monarch

People's Choice Best Couple: Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun (The King: Eternal Monarch)

People's Choice Best Kiss: Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun (The King: Eternal Monarch)

People's Choice Best Song: "My Love" by Gummy

Special awards presented by Smart:

Phenomenal Gateway K-Drama: Crash Landing on You

Outstanding Innovative Actor: Hyun Bin as Captain Ri Jeong-hyuk (Crash Landing on You)

Passion Powerhouse Actress: Son Ye Jin as Yoon Se-ri (Crash Landing on You)

Lead photos from IMdB

It was difficult to voted for metro style on Twitter. I don't do FB.

On 12/11/2020 at 3:38 AM, Wis dom said:

I had that data and predicted it right but it even did better then I predicted and including the social media and everything else. It also had staying power on the platform apparently.

Honestly speaking his one of the biggest actors in the world working today. It may not be visible yet to many but for trackers like me it is not. Maybe 2-3 years from now it would become common knowledge but his already there just few actors ahead of him on the world stage such as The Rock, Rayn Reynolds, Jason Mamoa, Keanu Reaves and very few minority. His definitely in the top 10 biggest actors working today. I come from a neutral perspective.

With another big netflix hit he will only cement that and projects like what @Elnin Joery Mentioned I could see that doing great and by that I mean money heist proportions

I did not think The Rock and Keanu Reaves were that popular?  Have not heard of Jason Mamoa though.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Lee Min Ho from "Comeback by the Hourly Wage," # 1 actor who wants to do action movies as soon as possible

scale_1200

Netizens' Selected Return of Actor Lee Min Ho is Urgent! An actor who wants to do an action movie as soon as possible? "He was chosen as number one.

Community portal site DC Inside (CEO Kim Yoo Sik) and Exciting Dish, run by flavor discovery company My Celebs, say, “Return urgent! According to the poll, Lee Min Ho was ranked first in the "Actor Who Wants to Do Action Movie" poll. Voting took place a total of 7 days from the 13th to the 19th.

Lee Min Ho came first with a 39% approval rating.

Kim Nam Gil was named in second place. Hyunbin finished in third place. They were also followed by Kim Soo Hyun and Won Ben.

Meanwhile, Hyunbin appeared on tvN 1's 'Crash Landing on Love', which ended last February.

[Celebrity Reporter Shin Aram news@fashionmk.co.kr / Photo = Courtesy of SBS]

Translation from Korean google

http://m.theceluv.com/article.php?aid=1608511419356963005

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

I voted for TKEM and LMH on the SBS site.  Interesting, votes for the other SBS dramas and even Married which hit 30% only received a few hundred votes.  TKEM, LMH and KGE received 4 to 7 thousand votes.  There was a male singer, I think that received over a thousand votes.  That shows TKEM beats all the other shows in popularity even though ratings were not that great.  SBS should recognize TKEM's team for something.

Yes SBS's dramas have high rating in 2020 but they aren't popular international, just popular in Korea (and Married isn't SBS drama I think you saw wrong) 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1