Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes, channel does not matter. what matters is LMH himself and also PD+ story. LMH always brings money, buzz, popularity, and ratings for his shows. 

so MBC and KBS do better in promotions. if he comes with public channels, KBS is better than SBS and that is also a change. as long as story is good, we don't have to worry about which channel to choose. people don't watch tvN dramas because of tvN itself, it is because of story. so if we have a good story and also good OTP we are good to go

So TVN's all drama aren't with high rating, even last year TVN was on the decline, last year JTBC was better.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

So TVN's all drama aren't with high rating, even last year TVN was on the decline, last year JTBC was better.

so it depends. i don't follow which one does better but generally i hear tvN drama name quite often. i just checked, usually tvN dramas get around 3-4% but sometimes they have hit dramas with 10% ratings or more. it depends on the story and PD and how much Korean people like a drama

• Like 3

I would like to comment about LMH's mini series The One and Only (Toyota Camry CF) that @CarolynH posted some days ago.  Firstly, he sings his popular song "You are my everything" in this.

In this series you also get a little taste of seeing LMH act evil or bad.  For those wanting to see bad or evil LMH, watch this and tell me you think. I find this fascinating as I have never seen him with an evil expression in all his other dramas except this one.  Even in TKEM, you see a harsh, unforgiving, fierce, ruthless persona or in  GB you see him as menacing, violent, brutal, and even cruel but not evil.  It would be great if he did an evil twin in a real drama not a mini-CF.

• Like 7

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

so it depends. i don't follow which one does better but generally i hear tvN drama name quite often. i just checked, usually tvN dramas get around 3-4% but sometimes they have hit dramas with 10% ratings or more. it depends on the story and PD and how much Korean people like a drama

yes even Hallyu stars can get low rating on TVN if they don't like it. Now I watch Flower of Evil (it is JunKi's drama) Korean praise it but it got 3% rating. If LMH won't choose TVN and JTBC drama maybe KBS can be better, KBS has Camellia last year and increased reputation a little.And KBS still earn because of BOF they should spend money for LMH :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

yes even Hallyu stars can get low rating on TVN if they don't like it. Now I watch Flower of Evil (it is JunKi's drama) Korean praise it but it got 3% rating. If LMH won't choose TVN and JTBC drama maybe KBS can be better, KBS has Camellia last year and increased reputation a little.And KBS still earn because of BOF they should spend money for LMH :D

haha! Agree!!  Boys Over Flowers is THE KING of all Korean dramas and KBS has made so much profit from BOF. BOF is still the most watched drama and also popular on Netflix. I don't mind LMH's drama go on air on KBS as long as they do decent promotions and bring a great writer and PD. :approves:  yes, camellia was popular and hit! 

• Like 3

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2020/08/21/lee-min-ho-instagram-fotos-viral-de-actor-the-king-eternal-monarch-por-rostro-triste-kdramas-hallyu-videos/?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

haha! Agree!!  Boys Over Flowers is THE KING of all Korean dramas and KBS has made so much profit from BOF. BOF is still the most watched drama and also popular on Netflix. I don't mind LMH's drama go on air on KBS as long as they do decent promotions and bring a great writer and PD. :approves:  yes, camellia was popular and hit! 

BOF is still better ranking than some new Kdramas on Netflix.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

yes 100% True!! :approves:  Boys Over Flowers is one true Legendary drama!!! 

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho: the actor's photographs that became a trend in networks

As a great representative of Hallyu, each new update of Lee Min Ho on social media generates conversation among fans. However, this time the 'King of K-dramas' has returned with photos that have gone viral for exposing expressions that until then he had only shown through his interpretive work.

After the success of the drama The King: Eternal Monarch , the 33-year-old artist remains active in networks, with Instagram being his main means of communication with his fans.

It is precisely through @actorleeminho where he shared on August 20 a publication that in less than two hours achieved the record of more than 2 million 'likes' and thousands of comments.

KNSLUP3FRRHTVAU6654ILB5RO4.jpg

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2020/08/21/lee-min-ho-instagram-fotos-viral-de-actor-the-king-eternal-monarch-por-rostro-triste-kdramas-hallyu-videos/

These Korean Celebrity A-Listers Wore Luxury Art Watches In Your Favorite K-dramas

look-lee-min-ho-son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-park

These Korean celebrity A-listers have been wearing timeless pieces of art watches in their recent drama series. Though it may just be an accessory, it adds accent to their whole look, accentuating elegance and sophistication.

Below are luxury watch brands that appeared in your recent favorite drama. We may not afford it now, maybe someday we will.

Lee Min Ho

look-lee-min-ho-son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-park

In the pilot episode, Lee was wearing the Longines' Master Collection Chronograph Calendar with moon phase and 24-hours indication. For the equestrian world, Longines has long been having great ties with them.

The Master Collection is for those who love a mix of retro and modern details. The watch worn by Lee Min Ho comes with a brown alligator strap with silver barleycorn dial and in Arabic Numerals.

And later on, was seen wearing Longines Conquest VHP (very high precision), and considered to be the most accurate wristwatches money can buy. Conquest VHP is the perfect time-traveler's watch that no matter how many times you put it through the wormhole, it will automatically correct the time.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118730/20200821/look-lee-min-ho-son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-park-seo-joon-and-seo-ye-ji-luxury-watches-in-your-favorite-kdrama.htm

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Using the secret of popularity of K-dramas

The power of K-drama centered on Netflix also played a major role. The history of the Korean Wave in Asia is old and clear, but global online video (OTT) platforms such as Netflix are rapidly expanding as they break the border. In fact, if you look at Netflix's national TV series popularity rankings, you can see how powerful K-drama is in Asian countries.

According to FlixPatrol, a global OTT content ranking site, "The King: Eternal Monarch" was ranked 10th in worldwide box office (as of August 8, 2020) among the TV series serviced by Netflix. By country, there are eight Korean dramas in the top 10 TV series in Thailand, six in Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, five in Hong Kong, the Philippines, Vietnam, and four in Japan. The top spot in the Netflix TV series in eight Asian countries is all Korean dramas. "The King: Eternal Monarch" was ranked first in five countries.

https://www.yeongnam.com/web/view.php?key=20200820010002629

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Min Night from my part of the world Minoz. Happy Weekend & lets hope for another update :doggie:

Min Night! :)

Yes, we will get an IG update SOON!! :rickroll:

you WILL wake up to LMH's IG update!!!

@AleumdaunThis is you tomorrow Morning!! :joy:

img%5D

18 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

actually like this

Hahah!!:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Happy Min weekend everyone!

I added an Announcement section on the first page.  If there's a poll that is more of a visual, then I'll identify the pages where the photo can be found.  It's a work in progress, so I can change it to make it better for everyone.

• Like 2
  • Love 2