Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 9/22/2019 at 7:23 PM, 1ouise said:

What did Dam-ryung do to save his father?"

No parallel with detective Hong

9 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

OMG these have got to be the most gorgeous set of photos of him ever. He seems to be getting more and more handsome. And his personality shines through. I love his face when he tries the drink! How good is he going to look in the new drama.

He does look very handsome in those pictures. He gets more handsome with age.

On 9/22/2019 at 8:01 PM, CarolynH said:

I started the beginning of LBS episode 14 and now I can't remember why Se hwa can't remember the past.  Does she remember in a later episode?

I don't think Sim Cheong ever remembered her past or Se Hwa dreamt of the future. Perhaps mermaids can't dream. :D

• Like 5

South Korean stars have filmed many difficult stunts by themselves

Lee Min Ho: In City Hunter, Lee Min Ho has worked hard to be able to do many fight scenes without using stunt doubles. Despite having a number of injuries on set because of the difficulty of the action scenes, he did not give up. The star born in 1987 has devoted the audience to many perfect and beautiful fight scenes. 

EFXy8IWU0AAHpnI.jpg

Spoiler

Canh_quay_nguy_hiem_6.jpg

(skipped unrelated)

https://news.zing.vn/loat-sao-nam-han-gay-thot-tim-khi-tu-dong-canh-quay-nguy-hiem-post994259.html

• Like 8

Finally there's a story about Lee Min Ho in the training center posted on DC LMH Gallery.

English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕.

My friend was injured his shoulder when playing football,

so he went to the same training center with LMH, but he and LMH were not on the same floor.

The trainee lined up a long queue to get LMH's autograph.
They also followed him at rest times.

That's self-evidence of LMH's friendliness. 

My friend didn't went to get his autograph because the long waiting line.

But he looked at Minho at the distant place, Minho is very tall with a small face.

EFb_-6bVUAAbxVI?format=jpg&name=900x900

cr. 李敏镐吧网宣

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The trainee lined up a long queue to get LMH's autograph.
They also followed him at rest times.

That's self-evidence of LMH's friendliness. 

My friend didn't went to get his autograph because the long waiting line.

But he looked at Minho at the distant place, Minho is very tall with a small face.

Thanks for this, @gtLmh0622

The power that he has; even men follow him and line up just to get his autograph! B)

• Like 5

It's so interesting that our bb was laughed at his INS old pictures this afternoon. A media account me2day (22M followers on Weibo) posted bb's picture and said : Lee Min Ho don't know how to eat XiaoLongBao, too funny. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This is an old picture that bb has posted on June 24. But today, most of comments were from non-fans, all comments were HaHaHaHaHa. :joy:

EFepI1SVUAECGy7?format=jpg&name=small

And the topic #李敏镐吃灌汤包# (Lee Min Ho eat XiaoLongBao) was topped the search list on Weibo. I think that's the evidence how popular LMH is in China, anything related him always on top of search list.

EFepI1KUEAEOXMz?format=jpg&name=small

And total views of the topic #李敏镐吃灌汤包# (Lee Min Ho eat XiaoLongBao) reached 200M within 8 hours.

EFfFsErU4AApLBP?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 7

bluesea14-00245a.jpg

Spoiler

JJ finds out the truth of KDY and Se hwa, rushes to find SC and they date. Love the dating scene. They have a disagreement because SC refuses to forget jJ if something happens to him and will join him.  SC is friends with mom now.

Ma Da Young eavesdrop and wants to know his story too. He was not the one who killed KDY. WE were wondering how KDY could be so superhuman as to swim faster than the harpoon. It was a different harpoon, whose? :o Chi Hyun is now changed and deliberately lies to the employees, his step-dad and JJ. He is ambitious now and like his mom who took JJ's father, now the son wants to take JJ's love. Take everything from JJ. So we know why JJ's mom did not look for him. Step mom is right, JJ's mom is stupid for just giving up and listening to the person who stole her son and husband.

Nam Doo thinks JJ is getting tired of SC and he is happy. Nam Doo's reaction is so typical when he finds out what a gold mine, SC is. Like the golden goose. Ha!Ha!

When SC realizes JJ can hear her voice at the end. Very interesting. Like the reaction of Shi -ah to mom and Tae o when he gets to follow SC. Cute reactions from both of them. Relations between Detective Hong and JJ is strengthening. Things are moving along. JJ realizes that they are so linked now that she will die without him so will he ask her to go back to the ocean before anything happens to him. He also refuses to let her touch him lest she erases his memory. He is alert now. 

Watching VIKI, I realized they deleted the dancing scene between SC and JJ during their dating scene.

• Like 4

cr: as tagged

Spoiler

LBS episode 14

Thanks @CallieP for starting us off!

We just had to see the sad scene from ep 13 again, didn't we?:bawling:

I wonder why the dance scene was cut?  I remember Kris Silvia mentioned it, but I don't think I've seen the episode since it aired.  

It's so sweet that HJJ would want SC to live a happy life it something happened to him.  I'd be mad if I were SC; I'd feel as though he's keeping something from me.  

Isn't it funny that Chi Hyun's hairstyle change does make him look evil?  

The father really is insensitive, isn't he--asking Chi Hyun about HJJ.  

At least we got a couple of laughs with Shi Ah kissing up to HJJ's omma and the beginnings of the bromance between HJJ and Det Mimi:tounge_wink:.  

Just because evil 2nd wife told HJJ's omma not to see HJJ isn't an excuse for not trying to see HJJ.  HJJ's mother seems feisty enough, so I can't believe words would be enough.  And now that she knows Chi Hyun is running the company, she's going to fight?  Yeah, mom you really believed wife #2 was going to take care of your son;  you're that naive?

NamDoo find out SC is a mermaid scene:  Now, would you wait for a while before going in the pool if you were SC, just to make sure the guys were gone?  And, why didn't HJJ take Nam doo and Tae Oh with him to make sure those two didn't return early?  For those who "live" watched LBS, do you remember how the majority thought Nam Doo was a bad guy?  I believe that I thought it was a red herring, so someone other than chi Hyun would be a suspect.  Nam Doo is just greedy; maybe being an orphan made him feel that money buys security.   

If I were SC, I'd be mad knowing HJJ could read my thoughts and not have admitted it.  

Javabeans mentioned that, at this point, HJJ loved SC more than she loved him.  Agreed?

Isn't filming on the King supposed to start soon?  I hope we get some tidbits.

• Like 5