Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Omg

lmh has new schedule???

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=698551&page=1

what is it? Can someone check Minoz zone please 

Update: Lee Min Ho has ad shooting today, 

wow, I’m curious 

can we get an update please, IG post :partyblob:

:evilelmo:

Our Minho has been working hard like a cow!! I’m waiting for next work news too! Hopefully we get to castings news as well!! :approves:

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

14874b12aee41073090e0c38e2e7cee3.jpg

Lee Min Ho in Paris

https://instumentalst.com/

TRENDING NEWS8 Most Popular Korean Actors and Actresses of the Decade

Lee-Min-Ho.jpeg

Lee Min-Ho:

Min-Ho is the first Korean artist to have a wax figure in the Madame Tussauds. He got his recognition for his role as Gu Jun-Pyo in one of my favorite k-dramas, Boys Over Flowers. The actor got the role after a tough fight but knew through the newspapers that he is in the cast. When we talk about his modeling, singing, and acting career, he’s smart in general. Some of them Lee Min-HoThe most notable works can be The Heirs, Hunters, Legend of the Blue Sea and Personal Taste.

https://filmyone.com/8-most-popular-korean-actors-and-actresses-of-the-decade/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

22 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I think he was recording Youtube video, I saw somebody said it was probably almost 10 days ago because wall(picture)  is different now 

Ah, interesting, thanks @leeminhosny!  Now I'm curious if that is another YouTube video.  

@Nikaa94:  Does (or did) he have an ad shooting today?  If that's the case, then he's probably not leaving for CN.  Or did you mean yesterday? Or do you mean he's going to CN today?  Now I'm confusing myself lol:wut:

@gtLmh0622:  How would one find LMH on weibo?  I'm updating the first page to include his SMS.

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

44 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Does (or did) he have an ad shooting today?  If that's the case, then he's probably not leaving for CN.  Or did you mean yesterday? Or do you mean he's going to CN today?  Now I'm confusing myself lol

LMH had ad shooting on Saturday and Monday! Not today, but MYM may update his schedule later today. So far he doesn’t have any schedule today. 

there is a possibility he goes to CN today based on flight schedule. Today, Thursday, Friday and Sunday! One of Today’s flight is at 17:55 pm 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

On 2/22/2021 at 11:35 AM, CarolynH said:

i wonder what LMH was doing in graffiti tunnel.  Is it a tourist attraction?  I thought ICE mentioned something about it in her IG, but I can't find it.  Has anyone been there?  @willenette?

@CarolynH, are you referring to the famous Graffiti Tunnel in London? If so, yes, I’ve visited the tunnel. When I was here, the walls were newly painted. I appreciated the art in the tunnel. I’ve been struck by the sheer number of pieces you can see here. It's the largest legal street art area. So COOL to explore on the place.  The street are full of bars, restos,and  coffee shops.  This is one of the few walls in the UK that artists can legally express their art on. So, no established blueprint to follow. It's just that, the tunnel has a really high turnover rate, so chances are that the next time you visit, that piece you really liked will have gone. Wae? Is LMH in London? :Ohboy3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Lee Min Ho confesses that "Boys Over Flowers" helped restore his confidence

AUTHOR: ALEKHANDRA
FEBRUARY 22, 2021

lee-min-ho-kpoplat-12.png

“Boys Over Flowers” is perhaps Lee Min Ho's most legendary drama, but according to the actor, it not only lifted him to fame, but also restored his confidence.

Lee Min Ho revealed during an interview some time ago that acting was really stressful for him and that he completely lost his confidence and ability, but this drama changed his life and made him a better person. The actor stated:

“I was scared to go to work when I was doing Secret Campus. Everything was tense and scary for me. I have always been constrained, even in the days of Boys Over Flowers I could not afford to relax. I kept the intensity until I was sure I had achieved something.

Boys Over Flowers was the defining moment. By that time, I had lost a lot of confidence, but the drama helped me recover. Thanks to this, I had the opportunity to become better. "

lee-min-ho-gif.gif

Lee Min Ho in Boys Over Flowers

In addition to boosting his confidence and the opportunity to work on new dramas, "Boys Over Flowers" completely changed Lee Min Ho's life from different angles, so the actor was always grateful for this production and for all the opportunities that came after it.

Translation from spanish google

https://kpoplat.com/2021/02/22/lee-min-ho-confiesa-que-boys-over-flowers-lo-ayudo-a-restaurar-su-confianza

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

The scent of perfume helps Cha Eun Woo and Lee Min Ho become even more attractive

Posted on 23/02/2021 by ViTimes.

While Lee Min Ho opted for an aristocratic scent, Cha Eun Woo opted for a masculine perfume. Here are the perfumes that male stars love.

3bfe82c1-3f89-4279-9791-7fd175ebc1ed.jpg

Lee Min Ho is always known as a noble, handsome man and often plays rich roles in films. In real life, the guy "q‌u king" is also very special in perfumery with a subtle noble scent, and at the same time makes the opponent get a gentle, warm feeling that matches his life.

Translation from vietnamese google

https://vitimes.today/tiet-o-huong-nuoc-hoa-giup-cha-eun-woo-lee-min-ho-quyen-ru-gap-boi-vtd66370.html

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2