Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

Agreed, I remember there was one show that three couples from the same drama were given the best couples award.  The neck kiss had one million views and they did not win?  TKEM won in so many other polls. 

Was the couple at Brahms really good?  I did not hear much talk about the drama, ratings were low and no one million views on the their kiss like TKEM's neck kiss.  This is weird. I am not familiar with the actors either.

Who got the popularity award  or the Baeksang award then? TKEM should have got couples or bromance, best actor and popularity award.   He is the most popular in the group.

The awards are just for dramas that have high ratings and popular in SK only.  Internationally, none of those dramas that won several awards can beat TKEM internationally.  Though Dr. Kim is good, no competition to TKEM in foreign markets. 

Maybe LMH should do a medical drama, they always seem to do well.  Most of them anyway, not all.

SBS should not have taken TKEM from TVN if they are going to insult it at the awards.  It is a huge success in Netflix.  Top in so many countries.  It wasn't a failure.  So their treatment of it is ridiculous just based on their own stupid rating system.

Yes, all the work he did to be a perfect king.  Fits the role to perfection.  All his own hard work. 

Yes, SBS leave LMH alone if you are going to ignore him at awards e.g. TKEM and Faith.

Yes it is shameful, should be popularity award, LMH is most popular.

Yes, I am fuming, just like you.  It is a world megahit drama.  What about the Waave award?  TKEM was #1 on Waave!

Agreed with you.  Protect the queen was an awesome scene. He looks and acts every part a king.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

I am excited to hear LMH's good news for 2021.  Looks like it is something apart from Pachinko.  Even better than Pachinko?  Hope so.  Love his opportunity in Pachinko but it is only 8 episodes and he won't be in all of them. Smaller role since it is female centric.

Tkem is an international success but i think that the writer, actors and staff were aiming first local hit and then overseas. I see why the drama did not receive the deserved awards  because biased  local media and the complex first episodes set up affected the rating. 

I was watching last night SBS 2013 award show, and you can see that rating is everything. The heirs table was covered of multitude of trophies because its rating was huge and only LMH won 5  trophies .  So we can't overlook the rating.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Morning Chingus all , @Nikaa94
We are sad that SBS has taken LMH for granted, after all these years.    It's SBS's loss.   It's pretty obvious that they just had to give him something.    Else, their PR will have to handle bigger and nastier backlashes by now. 

The thing I am happy was at least we got to see him yesterday.  He looks good and well.  His message was clear words of encouragement to the writer-nim, his appreciation to TKEM PD, crew and fellow casts.  He also wishes everyone well.  He was there for us fans.

Let's move on.   

So may I share something sweet and light from Lazada Malaysia twitter, which :ilike:

33 minutes ago, Intisar G said:

@Nikaa94 continue asking for a new project everyday, and one day you will match LMH announcement  Don't give up.   I think also that he has well planned his next projects. He will reveal at the good moment. 

Echo you @Intisar G  Continue what you do best here @Nikaa94 as our Ambassador of Cheers here. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

We are sad that SBS has taken LMH for granted, after all these years.    It's SBS's loss.   It's pretty obvious that they just had to give him something.    Else, their PR will have to handle bigger and nastier backlashes by now. 

The thing I am happy was at least we got to see him yesterday.  He looks good and well.  His message was clear words of encouragement to the writer-nim, his appreciation to TKEM PD, crew and fellow casts.  He also wishes everyone well.  He was there for us fans.

Let's move on.   

So may I share something sweet and light from Lazada Malaysia twitter, which :ilike:

Thank you @Min2206, he is so cute in here. I don’t understand a word but I love it and was smiling. Boy, he looks so handsome in it! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Thank you @Min2206, he is so cute in here. I don’t understand a word but I love it and was smiling. Boy, he looks so handsome in it! 

Yea, sorry about that.  It is in Bahasa Malaysia.   

He wishes all

Selamat Tahun Baru    
Happy New Year  

:blush:   He looks cute here yes, with his smiles and tilting heads

• Blob 4

1 hour ago, Intisar G said:

Tkem is an international success but i think that the writer, actors and staff were aiming first local hit and then overseas. I see why the drama did not receive the deserved awards  because biased  local media and the complex first episodes set up affected the rating. 

I was watching last night SBS 2013 award show, and you can see that rating is everything. The heirs table was covered of multitude of trophies because its rating was huge and only LMH won 5  trophies .  So we can't overlook the rating.

@Intisar G, very right you are - TV ratings are always significant to gauge which programs are more popular for broadcasting companies, advertising companies, and also fans. When dramas play the ratings game they win or they die. Death can mean simply losing money or being quickly forgotten. A badly performing drama can have its EP count reduced or dropped entirely. Currently, the motto going around the drama industry is “3-EPs.” If a drama doesn’t get good ratings within three episodes it’s unlikely to have a good run later on. Therefore, the lead to the pilot EP is as important as the broadcast itself. Despite all the tricks in the industry, in the end a drama’s job is to entertain its audience. Neilsen Korea measures the popularity of TV shows based on the number of views of related news stories, keyword searches and mentions on social media. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I seriously don't want him to work with sbs ever again. He needs to go to cable TV or ott platforms. also for his next drama, I pray we don't get romance or female lead, I'm tired of him having ridiculous screen time

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Let's move on.  

Echo you @Intisar G  Continue what you do best here @Nikaa94 as our Ambassador of Cheers here. :heart:

@Min2206, although, the stars who attended didn't do the red carpet & only the hosts were masked & met the media. I'm sure if the stars had walked in the red carpet they will be wearing face masks. It's just that they were segregated in rooms in the back and only came out to accept awards so, this ceremony got to go on without face masks or everyone wearing gloves. I wonder why SBS gave it to multiple winners per category. The question is who didn't get an award? Outfits there were mostly B/W. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Happy 2021 everyone!  

Thanks to all who posted and stayed up all night!  I did get up several times during the night and checked what was happening.  I'm happy that LMH won, but agree with some comments that found he seemingly melancholy.  I wanted to give him a big hug.  But isn't he so classy praising KES, when most of us were :onfirex:?  

My personal thanks to all who posted during 2020 and kept this thread going during the year.:heart:

Yes, 100% classy! LMH walking on stage, taking trophy, talking, his style, hair, aura, and everything is so so classy. 

I’m still :unamused: <_<:crazy:at her lol but yeah LMH is indeed on a different level... 

====

:evilelmo:  Don’t remember if it was shared, but allow me to share this!!! And why we didn’t win best couple award??? Unbelievable!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

His female lead congratulating him :)

That is so nice of her! I wish she had won too. Shes such a good actress. And also best couple!

Well anyway it was great to begin 2021 by seeing LMH look so dashing on stage and hear his encouraging words for TKEM cast and crew! 

Happy Minhow Year everyone! :P Have a great year and to more LMH fangirling or boying!  :heartxoxo:

Of course hope Lee Min-ho reaches a new level of success this year!

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, msdot said:

At the SBS awards show we may be seeing his hairstyle in Pachinko, a slightly slicked-back look.

Yup, same thought too, when it was aired last year ... hahaha, yesterday :loolz:

anyway, a toast to our handsome and dapper LMH - Koh Hansu

cr https://twitter.com/amorelmh/status/ 1344665762120794114

Happy New Year to you @msdot
Free New Year Graphics - Fireworks - Baby New Year - 2021

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho reached Top 1 Dispatch for winning the Top Excellence Award at the 2020 SBS Drama Awards after 4 years !!!

by admin January 1, 2021in CELEB, NEWS

lee-min-ho-dispatch.jpg

Lee Min Ho reached Top 1 Dispatch for winning the Top Excellence Award at the 2020 SBS Drama Awards after 4 years !!!

Today, December 31, 2020, the 2020 SBS Drama Awards ceremony was officially held. The important awards have been officially announced.
In particular, Actor Lee Min Ho climbed to Top 1 Dispatch for winning Top Excellence Award, Actor in mini series (fantasy-romance) on SBS Drama Awards 2020 Party popper.

lee-min-ho-dispatch-1.jpg

Lee Min-ho shared when he received the award, “SBS Awards is a very meaningful and familiar place to me. I ended the year here for a long time. And this time, I returned to this place after 4 year, but the environment has changed so much, it’s strange. During the new year, I hope that many things can return to its rightful place, “he said.
He added, “In the new year, I will work hard to have a better body as an actor, too will try to work hard, and will be comfortable with more people.”

Congratulations to Lee Min Ho (The King) for winning the Top Excellence Award at the 2020 SBS Drama Awards.

https://lovekpop95.com/2020/12/31/lee-min-ho-reached-top-1-dispatch-for-winning-the-top-excellence-award-at-the-2020-sbs-drama-awards-after-4-years/

HOT- The King couple: Lee Min Ho’s rumored girlfriend, Kim Go Eun being supportive to Lee Min Ho at her latest instagram story!

by admin January 1, 2021in CELEB, K-Drama, NEWS

Lee-Min-Hos-rumored-girlfriend.jpg

On December 31, 2020, Lee Min ho excellently won the Top Excellence Award at the 2020 SBS Drama Awards. This is the first award he won when he returned to the entertainment industry after performing his military service.
In particular, this award recognized his hard work in The King: Eternal Monarch. As soon as he won the Top Excellence Award at the 2020 SBS Drama Awards, Kim Go Eun immediately updated her Instagram to support him, making fans excited.
The King: Eternal Monarch is a movie starring Lee Min ho and Kim Go Eun. Although they did not achieve great success, Lee Min ho and Kim Go Eun were extremely loved by the audience and were enthusiastically “Pushed the boat” by fans right after the drama ended

Spoiler

lee-min-ho-dispatch-1.jpg

Lee Min-ho shared when he received the award, “SBS Awards is a very meaningful and familiar place to me. I ended the year here for a long time. And this time, I returned to this place after 4 year, but the environment has changed so much, it’s strange. During the new year, I hope that many things can return to its rightful place, “he said.
He added, “In the new year, I will work hard to have a better body as an actor, too will try to work hard, and will be comfortable with more people.”

Congratulations to Lee Min Ho (The King) for winning the Top Excellence Award at the 2020 SBS Drama Awards.

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/01/01/hot-the-king-couple-lee-min-hos-rumored-girlfriend-kim-go-eun/

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1