Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

OMG I love Aloha so much from Jo Jung Suk, maybe I listened 100 times but LMH is singing it 

I can't believe it.

I can’t believe it too , we finally get to hear him sing ... it’s been so long !...:criesariver:

His voice is beautiful ... 

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Good to see you back Yeppudaa @leeminhosny
Could you do the ending part where they both were doing live chat.  Hehe

the ending part was super funny Min ! I’ve replayed so many times can’t stop laughing.  They are just too cute 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, SophieH said:

I can’t believe it too , we finally get to hear him sing ... it’s been so long !...

His voice is beautiful ... 

Missing his dancing too.  I still go back to his FM videos and watch him dancing and singing.   
Hope we get the Eng Sub soon on the video.  

:tears:

Ain't he cheeky? 

6 minutes ago, SophieH said:

the ending part was super funny Min ! I’ve replayed so many times can’t stop laughing.  They are just too cute 

Yea, @leeminhosny would probably edit it for her twit account, then I wait till she post it here.   I too keep playing that.  When he said they did the recording 5 times, was it on their live chat or the whole thing @SophieH

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Missing his dancing too.  I still go back to his FM videos and watch him dancing and singing.   
Hope we get the Eng Sub soon on the video.  

:tears:

Ain't he cheeky? 

Yea, @leeminhosny would probably edit it for her twit account, then I wait till she post it here.   I too keep playing that.  When he said they did the recording 5 times, was it on their live chat or the whole thing @SophieH

I think he meant just the FaceTime recording, the one he first posted on his IG. 

Found Some translation  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 5

I love the new clip! Didn't know about that song and I loved to hear it on both LMH and LSG voices. I feel like they spent a really good time doing music live and in the open. I think it is a really healthy and fun thing to do. 

Thank you @SophieH for the translated part (I miss the subtitles, specially when they are goofing around) and thank you @leeminhosny for the original song.

Even when we feel like we are in a drought Min Ho gives us content and doesn't let us dispair. 

:wow1:

• Like 5
  • Blob 7

45 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I love the new clip! Didn't know about that song and I loved to hear it on both LMH and LSG voices. I feel like they spent a really good time doing music live and in the open. I think it is a really healthy and fun thing to do. 

Thank you @SophieH for the translated part (I miss the subtitles, specially when they are goofing around) and thank you @leeminhosny for the original song.

Even when we feel like we are in a drought Min Ho gives us content and doesn't let us despair. 

:):)

The original song from Cool is a classic that came out in 2001.

I love that this episode is titled:

이민호 X 이승기 LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho # MK Ver.1

I hope there is more to come!

These two could provide endless entertaining content!!

:piggydance::piggydance:

• Blob 5

36 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

what the letters MK stand for? 

This means Making.  And BTS means Behind The Scenes.

36 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

Since this one was labeled Ver. 1 we can hope for a new one.

I noticed that he labeled the Last Autumn MK as Ver.1 ... so I guess we shouldn't get our hopes up.  :mellow:

But that's okay.  We are well-fed fans!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg 

what’s going on ?? Ig movielog 

i was asleep

Good morning @Nikaa94
Imma bout to sleep but thought to hear him singing with LSG again before i do

Just played the front part of the movielog.   This one :wub:

They both laughing so much!  So heartwarming.

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, 1ouise said:

This means Making.  And BTS means Behind The Scenes.

I noticed that he labeled the Last Autumn MK as Ver.1 ... so I guess we shouldn't get our hopes up.  :mellow:

But that's okay.  We are well-fed fans!!

Thank you, I saw now on twitter that the letters stand for Making. BTS I learnt quite soon, when I wanted to see more videos of TKEM. 

:Megalol:

• Like 7