Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

The KKing ~ Winner of April actor  LEE MIN HO 

awarded AD broadcasted at New York Times Square from May 26 to June 2, 2021

Let’s celebrate Happy Minho Birthday :partyblob:

80 DID billboards in Seoul Subway.

To celebrate actor LEE MIN HO birthday in 2021, China Sparkling_LMH.CN  will launch 80 DID billboards at Gangnam station, Hongik University station, and Sinchon station of Seoul subway for a two-week birthday support event. 
 :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

K-Drama Actors with Their Lighters: Who Did it Best - Song Joong Ki, Seo In Guk, or Lee Min Ho?

BY Shai Collins May 27, 2021

We are blessed to have watched such magnificent dramas and these Korean actors proved that they can manage to portray their roles effectively and creatively.

Song Joong Ki, Seo In Guk, and Lee Min Ho are the Korean heartthrobs who slayed their roles, each with a lighter as their bonus asset to make the viewers swoon. But who among these actors did it best?.. 

Lee Min Ho in "The Legend of The Blue Sea"

Lee Min Ho is one of the prominent Korean stars known for his impeccable acting skills and amazing dramas, like "The Legend of The Blue Sea." Here, he played the role of Heo Joon Jae, a con artists who sets his clients in a trap to fulfull his missions.

lee-min-ho.jpeg?w=640

Together with Jo Nam Doo (Lee Hee Joon) and Tae O (Shin Won Ho), they are professional con artists who take advantage of rich people to earn a living.

But aside from their iconic and dynamic plans, Lee Min Ho stands out in his craft. He can hypnotize anyone using his lighter - no wonder even the viewers get astounded by his tricks.

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=640

But oh well, Lee Min Ho can distinguish his character as Heo Joon Jae from his recent ones. With just a flick of his hand, you are mesmerized by his presence.

Who among these Korean drama actors did it best in carrying a lighter? Don't forget to share your thoughts with us in the comments!

For more K-Drama, K-Movie, and celebrity news and updates, keep your tabs open here at Kdramastars.

Kdramastars owns this article.

Written by Shai Collins

https://www.kdramastars.com/amp/articles/120802/20210527/k-drama-actors-lighters-best-song-joong-ki-seo-in-guk-lee-min-ho.htm

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho and 15-year-old "illustrious" constantly attract attention on Kbiz

May 27, 2021

In over a decade of acting, Lee Min Ho is a name that has caught the attention of audiences across Asia. No one can deny the intensity and position of this actor in Kbiza, because it is very difficult to find a period when the guy is calm. It's not because Lee Min Ho is trying to create a trend, but basically, this guy can do anything.

Let's take a look at this guy's illustrious "road" in the past!

One step to the clouds

Lee Min Ho is a rare name that immediately became famous, but also resonates throughout Asia. In 2006, he made his first debut as Goo Jun Pyo in Meteor Garden, a blockbuster that features the popular Hallyu wave in many countries.

da905267-cb5e-4135-8b40-e64afe73fc5f.jpe

Lee Min Ho had a better launching pad to take a step towards becoming the top rated star in the entertainment industry, Kim Chi. The prince is more beautiful than flowers with curly hair, rich, cold, but also very emotional when he won the hearts of many viewers. Hot from the very beginning "hello, yard", not everyone can do it, right?

329648cf-5fae-4465-b736-a8e8d1b1ceb4.jpe

Rare multi-colored pearls with a "rating" guarantee.

Playing the role of a lifetime is really great luck, but it is also considered a challenge. Because there are many actors, because they cannot overcome the huge shadow created by themselves, but they allow their reputation to fade over time. But not so with Lee Min Ho.

8651d26c-450d-47e1-9361-924bb45d9eba.jpe

Although the name "Curly-haired guy" from the "Meteor Garden" subsequently always associated with him, this did not affect other incarnations of the actor. Lee Min Ho has consistently made new strides in various shows. individual dramatic “disruptive” screen such as “Hunter City”, “Legendary Blue Sea”, “Legacy”, ... Frankly, Lee Min Ho - this “rating guarantee” name is a rare “pearl” of the Korean screen.

Spoiler

6e694b91-3534-4696-b931-d44f34918496.jpe

b308b0ac-5b06-4136-9859-9ce585b3e220.jpe

Beauty can rise and fall, but the heat always suppresses

Often playing the role of a tycoon or a powerful monarch, every time he appears on screen, Lee Min Ho always drives fans crazy with his flawless good looks. The photo in the magazine is not on the table, the luxurious and elegant aura helps the guy often receive invitations to broadcasts. Even behind-the-scenes photos, a street or an airport ... Lee Min Ho has also made people in awe of his outstanding and handsome appearance on more than one occasion. 

Spoiler

7c63030c-1b8f-423b-9627-f814c9361639.jpe

6345ef19-5385-4060-a7f8-917632597d0a.jpe

As far as I know, Lee Min Ho still has the most followers on Instagram. Believe it or not, just by uploading a photo in a black hat and mask, the guy collected over 1 million likes and 50,000 comments in just 1 hour.

Spoiler

c5dbe85d-38d4-4866-9abb-95d579ea7cef.jpe

But if you think that Lee Min Ho only attracts the audience with his perfect beauty, you are probably wrong! Because even when he plays generals, surprisingly chubby, this guy is in demand as usual. I still remember when he joined the army, his beauty was a little overwhelmed, but every photo of him caused a positive response from the public with words of love and support.

Spoiler

74342e18-1849-4ee5-a908-489843007033.jpe

038a2ce8-7a73-405d-827a-9807f1eb4559.jpe

When you date someone, you immediately explode on social media.

Silently in love, but Lee Min Ho is always shocking with his love story. He once revealed two romances with Park Min Young and Suzy after he was caught on a date.

Spoiler

ea59aff3-4bb1-44f8-afcc-4dbb354f5d0d.jpe

555ab9ae-fb8a-40f5-8c45-6ef20194468b.jpe

In a personal video blog filming the scene in their bedroom, netizens curiously zoomed in on a photo that supposedly was the moment Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun were holding hands on the beach. Personally, I find this somewhat dubious, but many of his fans are very confident that their idol's love flower will bloom again after the Eternal King.

Spoiler

a0c747dc-6904-4bce-8f36-858de52ed565.jpe

Well, while discovering Lee Min Ho's hectic times, you probably also saw some of this guy's “immortal” position and this guy's “paradoxical” charm, right? I think it's no exaggeration to say that Lee Min Ho was "born to be a celebrity."

In the near future he will return to the Pachinko film project, starring with a series of Asian actors. Many fans believe this work will make a big difference at the Oscars, like actress Yoon Yoo Jung not too long ago. Do you think it's worth dreaming about this guy's 15-year-old charm? Please share below.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://www.dienanh.net/lee-min-ho-va-15-nam-lay-lung-lien-tuc-tao-suc-hut-tai-kbiz-28806.html

• Like 4

I'm confused (it doesn't take much lol).  So LMH is on NY Times Square again @Mui Mui?  Wasn't he featured there somewhat recently?  I saw a couple IGs with the same this morning and I was scratching my head.

Do we want a poll for LMH's birthday?  If so, any suggestions?  I'll ask Lmangla if she has any ideas for us.

• Like 3

Meet Heo Soo-jin, writer of Apple TV+ 'Pachinko'

Spoiler

spacer.png

It is expected that Korean writers will play a prominent role in the eight-part series "Pachinko" produced by Apple TV+. 

Based on a best-selling novel of the same title written by Korean-American author Lee Min-jin, "Pachinko" depicts Korean immigrant families traveling between Korea, Japan and the United States after the Japanese colonial era. "Pachinko" became a hot topic as it is expected that Korean and Japanese actors such as Lee Min-ho, Kim Min-ha, Anna Sawai, Soji Arai, and Minami Kaho will appear, and it is also the next film of actor Yoon Yo-jung.

According to Heo Soo-jin, the showrunner of Pachinko, the writers of Pachinko are composed of writers from various ethnic, economic, and historical backgrounds. "I think it is especially important to understand what Korea has experienced, so four out of seven writers, including myself, were Korean," she explained.

Jeong Han-sol, one of the Korean writers of "Pachinko," also said, "I have read "Please Take Care of Mom" by Nigerian American writer Shin Kyung-sook. I have read so many books, including the history of Korean-Japanese women, the confrontation between the U.S. and Japan in the 80s, and essay books by female businessmen in the 80s." "Pachinko," which finished filming in Korea and Canada, is currently on post-production and is preparing for Season 2, while editing Season 1.

More details on Hollywood's Korean screenwriters' work and collaboration with Korean filmmakers can be found in Cine 21 issue 1308.

http://www.cine21.com/news/view/?mag_id=97815&utm_source=naver&utm_medium=news

Pachinko has Season 2!

:wut::wut:

[New video]  LMH Ad shoot behind the scenes

• Like 5
  • Shocked 4
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Pachinko has Season 2!

I almost expected this after seeing videos of them wrap up season 1.

I wonder if lmh will be part of season 2. If there are 3 seasons, lmh may be able to portray hansu up until the second season. I believe Sunja said Hansu remains as though he hasn’t aged. I think with some facial hair, he can look older and still play the part for part 2. 

I also did some research on Apple TV plus original content and most, if not all, of their shows are multiple seasons. It doesn’t make sense to allocate so much money towards one project in hopes it’ll be successful then end it in one season. It seems wasteful. 

Since we know the actress who portrays the older Sunja already started filming, I’m guessing the show will play out of order. Otherwise, I don’t see lmh returning for season 2. If older sunja is portrayed by Youn Yuh Jung, there’s no way lmh is the older Hansu. I mean, they’re great with makeup effects but I don’t see why they’d switch out the actress for Sunja but not Hansu. 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I'm confused (it doesn't take much lol).  So LMH is on NY Times Square again @Mui Mui?  Wasn't he featured there somewhat recently?  I saw a couple IGs with the same this morning and I was scratching my head.

Do we want a poll for LMH's birthday?  If so, any suggestions?  I'll ask Lmangla if she has any ideas for us.

Hi CarolynH- I think he won most popular in voting for The Kking survey  for a second month running so is on NY Times Square again

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

These S2 news are really annoying I don't want to believe it, I hope it isn't true. Really I don't want S2. Just give us new drama news. 

For me i dont mind season 2 for Pachinko as long as he give us more drama or movie :please: pleaseeeeeeee

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, ATW said:

For me i dont mind season 2 for Pachinko as long as he give us more drama or movie :please: pleaseeeeeeee

If they shot 3 months Pachinko but he waited 3 months , 6 months passed, So it is problem and also if he chooses every project  quickly I can say "it is not problem" but unfortunately he isn't .

• Like 6

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

These S2 news are really annoying I don't want to believe it, I hope it isn't true. Really I don't want S2. Just give us new drama news. 

I don’t want season 2 neither!! 

I want movie and drama!! 

If he did a drama before season 2 , it would be nice. But he won’t! I don’t want season 2. It’s gonna take forever to wrap that up. So we would have to wait like 2-3 years for his local work??

let’s pray he won’t be in S2 

his agency should at least release some statement ,,,,, if not we just have wait and wonder what happens ,,,,

• Like 4

On 5/27/2021 at 8:59 PM, Lindyloo421 said:

I have just been rewatching the Lee Min Ho film presents on YouTube.

The ones with Lee Seunggi in the restaurant got into a deep conversation

and I’m wondering if off camera the two of them had a discussion about the advantages of having a family run agency like MYM because LSG has now announced his contract is up and he is creating a family agency with his dad!
 Minho always seems like a really good friend and someone to go to for advice. He is such a nice person.

I just read the news that LSG bought a house at Seongbuk-gu (성북구) in the end of last year. So, LSG and LMH are also neighbors now. I remembered an old news that LMH actively called LJS to give him some advises for LJS's vexation of contract. It's not unusual if LMH give some advises to LSG too. According to JIW's words, LMH is considerate and thoughtful.  :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

If they shot 3 months Pachinko but he waited 3 months , 6 months passed, So it is problem and also if he chooses every project  quickly I can say "it is not problem" but unfortunately he isn't .

Yep, I mentioned previously too, if he signs up for a second season, then he would still be tied down to Pachinko in the coming months, and he may not be able to announce or work on a new project until his contract with Pachinko ends or all his episodes have already been released.  

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Yep, I mentioned previously too, if he signs up for a second season, then he would still be tied down to Pachinko in the coming months, and he may not be able to announce or work on a new project until his contract with Pachinko ends or all his episodes have already been released.  

If this will come true, probably you can see while I am going crazy in next months, I can't hold my temper, if I don't come here, it will be better for everyone. 

• Sad 4

15 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Yes, this second time in 2021. Global Minoz team win the KKing vote on March & April, which awarded the NY Times Square AD on end-Apr to celebrate Minho’s 15th debut anniversary, and this time end-May post to celebrate Minho’s birthday :partyblob:.

This time the AD was designed by Tian Tian (a China Minoz), hope you like it. :fullofhearts:

USA MINOZ shooting to identify the NY Times Square AD yesterday.

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

I’m confused, what’s all this fuzz about not wanting season 2? We haven’t even seen season 1 yet so why are we so upset if he’s part of season 2? Why do I feel like we’ve already casted Pachinko to the side? Half of you seem to dislike it already. 

I have a feeling things will be different if it turns out to be a huge success. 

I don’t mind him being part of season 2. If this show becomes a hit, the more he’s part of it, the better. I’ve also said this before but Pachinko is a highly acclaimed novel and I have hopes the show will be the same. It’s about time lmh acts in something potentially critically acclaimed and perhaps go on to get nominated for prestigious awards. Apple TV plus seems to strive for the emmys and I’m almost certain Pachinko is one of the shows they’ve invested in in hopes to win. 

Screen time may matter more to some of you but to me, quality of project is more important. Pachinko has all the potential. I hope they go on to get nominated and, even better, win some awards! 

When he returns to Korea, I’ll gladly welcome him with open arms but until then, I’m going to focus my energy on manifesting the success of Pachinko. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

Well said Heretorant - totally agree with you. This is an incredible opportunity for him and I personally would love to see him and Pachinko win Emmys and Golden Globes . We all know he considers very carefully what projects he does and if he opts to do Series 2 we should all support him.

• Blob 4

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m confused, what’s all this fuzz about not wanting season 2? We haven’t even seen season 1 yet so why are we so upset if he’s part of season 2? Why do I feel like we’ve already casted Pachinko to the side? Half of you seem to dislike it already. 

I have a feeling things will be different if it turns out to be a huge success. 

I don’t mind him being part of season 2. If this show becomes a hit, the more he’s part of it, the better. I’ve also said this before but Pachinko is a highly acclaimed novel and I have hopes the show will be the same. It’s about time lmh acts in something potentially critically acclaimed and perhaps go on to get nominated for prestigious awards. Apple TV plus seems to strive for the emmys and I’m almost certain Pachinko is one of the shows they’ve invested in in hopes to win. 

Screen time may matter more to some of you but to me, quality of project is more important. Pachinko has all the potential. I hope they go on to get nominated and, even better, win some awards! 

When he returns to Korea, I’ll gladly welcome him with open arms but until then, I’m going to focus my energy on manifesting the success of Pachinko. 

Because We are talking according to book , actually Hansu character doesn't seem attractive to me and he has little secreen time. I want LMH plays more attractive different characters. Also you said we didn't watch even S1 , if it will be successful so it is good maybe we will talk and want S2 but if it won't be successful ? What will happen? He will spend almost 2 years for 2S . He can shoot 16 EPs drama in 6 months. But they shot just 8 Eps in 6 moths. 

• Like 3