Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho and Lee Seung-gi, who are of the same age, went camping.

On the 4th, Lee Min-ho's official YouTube channel "leminho film" posted a video titled "Lee Min-ho X Lee Seung-gi X Lee Min-ho Last EP."

In the video released on this day, Lee Min-ho and Lee Seung-gi were seen leaving for camping together.

Early in the morning, Lee Min-ho drove to pick up Lee Seung-gi. Lee Seung-gi said, "You brought a nice car. It's a completely off-road car." "I need to see your driving style. "I prefer driving where the person next to me can get a good night's sleep," he said.

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho, who is not familiar with camping, brought up the story, saying, "I'm so hot because I'm wearing heattech because I'm scared." Lee Seung-gi said, "I was very nervous because I was afraid it would be cold. "When I'm cold, my lungs freeze when I sing and breathe.

Lee Min-ho, who also stopped by the rest area, said, "It would be a perfect greeting if I met someone I know here," and enjoyed snacks with Lee Seung-gi.

Lee Seung-gi, who arrived at the camping site and unpacked, said, "I never thought I would go camping with you for the first time in the new year in 2021." Lee Min-ho said, "You have to hit the tent. "You're a special forces officer for now," he said.

After the meal, Lee Seung-gi performed "The Dreamers Dream," which was released last year, with guitar accompaniment. Lee Seung-gi completed the live performance with an appealing voice and explosive high-pitched voice.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi responded to strong requests from fans last year and released his seventh full-length album "THE PROJECT", receiving enthusiastic reviews for both popularity and perfection.

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1386267

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

poll alert! in light of LMH posting a YouTube video with LSG camping, here is a fun question for you! after clicking your choice, if you can, please post your favourite pic of Min Ho in camping gear related CF / Min Ho in nature related photo shoots. lets bring the green into the thread! :)

re: @CarolynH

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

On 2/3/2021 at 1:08 PM, Nikaa94 said:

Also, we got this IG post 4 AM Vancouver time, 9 PM SK time! Right? 

It’s more likely that LMH stayed up in CN than going to sleep early in SK, :D I doubt he sleeps as early as 9 pm 

he may have been staying up and editing, then his manager or staff took this video and uploaded. The video has choco and Minho name mentioned with the addition of a song! We even got the title of the song and I don’t think LMH would do that,,, 

We may also get movielog today if he has been staying up to edit it :D maybe,,,, 

Just some guess, , maybe I’m wrong :D and he is in SK! 

Wow, you got it right @Nikaa94!  And you asked for at least 15 min and you got 16!  woo hoo!

Guys, I thought the final episode of LMH x LSG was a hoot! The best was LMH having to search the internet to start a fire.  No, wait, when he spilled the rice milk on himself.  He really cracks me up.   In the end, they chose the right song for LSG to sing.  

Hope you guys enjoy the poll.  It started as a different poll, but after I watched the last episode, I created another poll.  

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Wow, you got it right @Nikaa94!  And you asked for at least 15 min and you got 16!  woo hoo!

Aww, thank you!! It feels so good :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::partyblob::hooray::shaq:

4 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Guys, I thought the final episode of LMH x LSG was a hoot! The best was LMH having to search the internet to start a fire.  No, wait, when he spilled the rice milk on himself.  He really cracks me up.   In the end, they chose the right song for LSG to sing.  

the part where he spilled rice milk is so funny :D I saw posts in DC about this and Korean fans said they are jealous of the rice milk lol :joy:

the song is good and LMH did extremely well on directing and editing, so proud of him!! He gave us another update today, what a sweet boy :heart3:

• LOL 3
  • Blob 3

VIDEO: Lee Min Ho, Lee Seung Gi turn a gorgeous campsite into a performance venue for The Dreamer's Dream

Lee Min Ho's collaboration with Lee Seung Gi has finally come to an end with the actor releasing the final EP of LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho. The video featured Lee Seung Gi singing The Dreamer's Dream at a breathtaking location.

lee_min_ho_lee_seung_gi_the_dreamers_dream.jpg?itok=GGsQ1kAj

We cannot believe we've already reached the end of LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho's collaboration. Lee Min Ho shared the final EP of his collaboration with Lee Seung Gi which features the duo headed to a breathtaking outdoor location, surrounded by mountains and a view of a humongous lake. The King: Eternal Monarch star and A Korean Odyssey actor opted for the venue to shoot the song The Dreamer's Dream, sung by Lee Seung Gi. While the video featured the song, fans were also treated to a few bromance moments. 

The video starts off with a sleepyhead Lee Min Ho kicks off the snowy day with a backpack on his bag while Lee Seung Gi joins him with a bag in his hand. The duo head out to complete their last portion of the collab. Min Ho picks Seung Gii and together they head out. They enjoy a snack on the way before they find their way to deserted rail tracks where they click a few photos. They then drive out of the picturesque location, into the countryside while snowcovered hills and mountains welcome them. They arrive at their location and prepare for the music recording. 

They set up a tent, facing the huge lake. After a lengthy discussion, they finally set the campsite. Lee Min Ho sits aside to watch Seung Gi set up the tent and couldn't help but wonder why he was feeling tired while his buddy was setting the tent up. Seung Gi requests him to grill some meat for he has almost set up the camp. Lee Min Ho responds he has to look up how to light a fire. He confesses he doesn't know how to make fire, on the campsite. He then offers Seung Gi a drink that he accidentally pours on himself. 

Lee Seung Gi, Lee Min Ho and the crew then prepare a mouth-watering meal, which they enjoy over laughs and talks. Once the setup, eating and other camp sight activities are done, Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi turn the venue into a mini-concert venue. Lee Seung Gi holds up the microphone to deliver a moving performance on A Dreamer's Dream while Lee Min Ho sits beside him and fanboys over the performance. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

15 hours ago, syntyche said:

spacer.png

Hooray, message got lucky at the first try!  

I can't figure  out what he responded to you.  I see you posted his responses but I don't see one for this.   What did he say?

Why did he say "Spying"? He said Hello Indo, one of the fans chatting with him?  He should have said Hello Nikaa @Nikaa94 :D That would have made your day.

I missed the live chatting while it was counting down to the Vlog start time. However, I did comment on YouTube about how great I felt he was highlighting LSG on his own channel.  That I respected him even more for his graciousness in promoting LSG and his song. He made LSG the star in this video while he was mostly in the sidelines. Most of the comments seemed to be for LSG from what I could see so I felt I had to say something to thank LMH.  Seems one LSG fan complained that LSG had to do all the work.  Well, as the star of the video LSG should be doing stuff and LMH as the director should sit at the sidelines watching and feed LSG with steak and Kim Chee soup and fish roe, yummy!

It was really a great video. Bravo LMH on your directorial skills.

8 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

:joy:  LMH was reading comments, I don’t know if he read mine or not, the comment section was crazy fast lol but I did my best to get my message across 

Yeah it’s his song 

So so cuuuuuuute 

Bromance,, 

His laugh is the best, so healing :heart:

==============================

Article: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003689939?lfrom=twitter

make sure to like if you have Naver account 

Nikaa, the next time you should just repeat your request a few times not just once.  LMH ssi, kdrama or netflix drama for 2021,   just repeat a few times, then he will see it perhaps?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

I can say that I'm the last person that has just watched the last movielog, a really busy day.

Wow! this was one fun movielog, 16min of pure fun ride. I loved every second of it. LMH is really humble to say that it will be boring. I couldn't stop smiling and laughing. This doesn't look like a hobby but he really put a lot of work on editing and it's so captivating The atmosphere was natural and warm.  I enjoyed LMH and LSG bickering and teasing each other. They spent a good time together but sad that it comes to end. 

And this , let's enjoy

• Blob 6

I've not heard LSG's songs before, I just saw a C-Minoz said that comparison with the original "The Dreamer's Dream", he sang it more emotionally in last day's film. (He sang the original one more skillfully.) If you read the lyrics, you know why LMH asked LSG to sing it more emotionally and naturally than skillfully. Besides doing great jobs,  LMH always wants some sympathetic responses to audience in his works.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

Finally watch the last episode of LMH and LSG. I love how LMH take this hobby seriously. And just like everything else he does, he does it with excellence. So proud of him. You can tell he put a lot of effort. 

He always give 110percent into what he is doing. That’s why he is where is today. 

also, good to know that he has some weaknesses, apparently camping is one of them heheh....

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

What I wanted to show with Lee Min-ho x Lee Seung-gi video collab (Lee Min-ho film)

Spoiler

Actor Lee Min-ho and Lee Seung-ki's special video collaboration ended in a month. 

On February 4th, YouTube'Lee Min-ho Film' posted a video with the title'Lee Min-ho X Lee Seunggi LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho Last EP'. The word last is contained in the title. It was announced that this video is the last collaboration video between Lee Min-ho and Lee Seung-gi. 

Lee Min-ho and Lee Seung-gi received attention from many people at the time when they announced a surprise collaboration on January 6th. Since then, Lee Min-ho has consistently uploaded videos taken with Lee Seung-gi on the YouTube channel he runs. 

It was clear what Lee Min-ho wanted to show through the video collaboration taken with Lee Seung-gi. From episode 1 to the last episode, Lee Min-ho repeated the same words all the time.

What he wanted to show through this video collaboration was “natural and comfortable”. 

In the process of grabbing the video outlet for the first episode, Lee Min-ho talked about the video with Lee Seung-gi and said a lot of the word'natural'. He said to Lee Seung-gi, “You have to film what you want to do. I think it's best to have the identity and spirit that you have and to be natural.” 

In the process of selecting the second piece, Lee Seung-gi also said, “I think it would be nice if there were such points whether it was comfortably comforting or empathetic.” Lee Min-ho said, “I think'boy, walking on the road' is better to contain our story now. You seemed comfortable yourself,” he suggested for the song. 

Lee Min-ho continued, “I only want one thing. (Lee Seung-gi) I hope you are healed and I want you to be the most comfortable.” 

There was only one thing Lee Min-ho asked for in the process of discussing the song with Nell Kim Jong-wan in the situation where the song was decided. To sing calmly and comfortably without being desperate. He said, “I wish it was an arrangement with natural sensibility and comfortable sensibility. When I sing with a comfortable expression in the natural and comfortable atmosphere (Lee Seung-gi), I really think it will shine.” 

In the last episode, Lee Min-ho told Lee Seung-gi, “I work hard so I can lose my strength. So that the song comes out very comfortably,” he said with a joke. 

In the later released collaboration video of Lee Min-ho and Lee Seung-gi, Lee Seung-gi calmly sang'boy, walking on the road' as much as possible. 

In the 3rd video, Lee Min-ho and Lee Seung-ki shared about the difficult moments and grievances of each other due to their long life in the entertainment industry. Lee Min-ho and Lee Seung-ki had many similarities. They all struggled themselves within the framework they had created and had a strong sense of responsibility for the male mother. 

Lee Min-ho said, "Somehow... I wasn't myself who tried to keep it and try to be good. That was the unstable me. It wasn't me that I had just been responsible for the things I was responsible for, and even though I was hard, I didn't show any signs of indoctrination. When I was in my 20s, I heard a lot about how to be calm in difficult situations. So I was mistaken for being a stable person. That was the most unstable me.” 

Lee Min-ho and Lee Seung-ki have been and are still maintaining their top positions, gaining great popularity with many people in the long entertainment industry. As I was there, there must have been a lot of burden and responsibility for the male mother. So Lee Min-ho put everything down and pursued the most natural one. 

What Lee Min-ho wanted to show to the public was that he wanted to show Lee Min-ho and Lee Seung-gi, who are ordinary people in a comfortable daily life, rather than the people they have been known so far. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000397242

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Finally watch the last episode of LMH and LSG. I love how LMH take this hobby seriously. And just like everything else he does, he does it with excellence. So proud of him. You can tell he put a lot of effort. 

He always give 110percent into what he is doing. That’s why he is where is today. 

also, good to know that he has some weaknesses, apparently camping is one of them heheh....

Hi Chingu,

Long time no chat here.. you must be busy with  RL.

Another weakness of MH is walking as mentioned by him in the previous movielog.

Yes, I would say he is very discipline with himself, that's the reason he does things to his very best.

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hi Chingu,

Long time no chat here.. you must be busy with  RL.

Another weakness of MH is walking as mentioned by him in the previous movielog.

Yes, I would say he is very discipline with himself, that's the reason he does things to his very best.

I guess I missed the part when he said it. 

yeah, RL has been busy, but I’m still following :)

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

EVENT: My Ultimate Oppa - Part 2

Your request has been granted. :kiss_wink: We put up a new My Ultimate Oppa poll!

This time featuring:

Ahjussi oppas, Super Ahjussi oppas, Grandpa oppas and Keanu Reeves

Please vote for your favorites!

re: @Lmangla

:partyblob:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I have finished watching the drama *Faith*.  

What a roller coaster, But I liked the drama. It did make me cry a lot thought.

Loved the sweet moments :wub:, But OMG that doctor :tears:.

Glad you like it.

Which part/scenes that makes you cry alot.

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3