Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

The way he walks!!! Omggggg, how do I describe it? How can someone walk so charmingly?? 

People will fall again under his charms if he portray a character who looks like this. Even if he leaves the prince charming character, he has this royal aura. He will look expensive in every clothes he wears.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Intisar G said:

People will fall again under his charms if he portray a character who looks like this. Even if he leaves the prince charming character, he has this royal aura. He will look expensive in every clothes he wears.

This!!! :heartxoxo:

yes, agree!! LMH’s visual and height are so luxury, expensive, royal, and classy that he will have his royal aura even in wearing casual outfits.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Because Nate and Naver closed comments part for Entertainment news and Hallyu survey news are in Economy news part. News part let comments more with private info( phone number etc.) So hater can't make comments easly. 

I remember that you mentioned this earlier.  It's a good thing for all actors.  

Chingus, don't make the same mistake I made.  I was looking at Youtube and there was a survey about LMH LSG ep 3.  Under it was 5 hollow stars.  It asked what I thought of the video.  I hit the star on the far right, thinking it meant 5 stars--hello!  It meant 1 star.  I was wondering why, the questions then appeared asking why I didn't like the video--too long, too boring etc.  I sat there thinking why are they asking that question when I answered that it was 5 stars!  Irritated, I went on to look at another video.  The light bulb went on!  OMG, I indicated the video was only 1 star!  I tried to go back, but couldn't.  some fan I am lol.  Even in the King's choice poll, I accidentally hit the down arrow, instead of up, a number of times. :headbang:

Welcome back @nina_mitrokhina and you too @msdot:2540_meh:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I am not sure I am understand true , I am not well at listening in English ,did she say "great romantic hero Hansu" but I didn't heard that fans talked as "romantic hero" about Hansu 

Welcome back and thanks!  I am not sure if anyone responded to you because I am a bit late. 

She did say he is a Romantic Hero, like Heathcliff, Mr.  Darcy and Rhett Butler.  All famous American or English Romantic heroes. Attractive, dark, or arrogant.  The lady is Caroline Kennedy, daughter (I think ) of a past American president.  She wants to meet Hansu so now we have LMH as Hansu so perhaps she wants to meet him.  If they televise her meeting him in person, it will be a great promotion for him.  I hope LMH portrays Hansu the way Caroline Kennedy envisions.  It will be big.  She should watch TKEM :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Welcome back and thanks!  I am not sure if anyone responded to you because I am a bit late. 

She did say he is a Romantic Hero, like Heathcliff, Mr.  Darcy and Rhett Butler.  All famous American or English Romantic heroes. Attractive, dark, or arrogant.  The lady is Caroline Kennedy, daughter (I think ) of a past American president.  She wants to meet Hansu so now we have LMH as Hansu so perhaps she wants to meet him.  If they televise her meeting him in person, it will be a great promotion for him.  I hope LMH portrays Hansu the way Caroline Kennedy envisions.  It will be big.  She should watch TKEM :joy:

Yes I learnt it yesterday thank you, I hope she will watch LMH's all dramas and make promotion

• Like 4

8 hours ago, msdot said:

@nina_mitrokhina, Welcome back! FYI, I sent you a PM about having two accounts, having gotten in trouble myself for the same.

@msdot, thank you for your attention and participation! Of course, it is a pity that when you re-register on the portal in case of replacing the tablet, it is impossible to enter the old account. Perhaps this is because tablets have a binding to a specific Internet address? In any case, it is good that we have entered the portal again and can join the general conversation.

Korea Creative Content Agency
Broadcast video content at the forefront of the 2020 new Korean wave < Crash landing on love > (TvN) at the top < Psycho but okay > (TvN)< The King: Eternal Lord > (SBS) was ranked high on NETFLIX throughout the year in the Asian market.

Edited by nina_mitrokhina
  • Like 2

[팝업★]이민호 "방문자 99%가 여자네?"..유튜브 시작 후 가장 기억에 남는 반응

Lee Min-ho "99% of visitors are women?".. The most memorable reaction after starting YouTube

ex2zXw2.jpg
Lee Min-ho mentioned a memorable reaction after starting YouTube operation. 

Recently, Lee Min-ho's interview video was released on the YouTube channel'GQ KOREA'. 

In the video, Lee Min-ho said, "I am having a very good time while filming the drama'Pachinko' and working on a personal video." 

Lee Min-ho, who recently opened and operates a YouTube channel for'leeminho film' said, "I thought that it would be better to have a hobby that can connect my work and my daily life, rather than a thirst for video. I would also like to have a more dynamic life. I started because I had a thirst to live." 

He confessed, "In fact, I am usually nocturnal (at night), so I do this and that a lot. Nowadays, I live as an editor, so I usually edit until late in the morning." When asked about the most impressive YouTube video comment, "99% of the visitors are women" and drew attention. 

In addition, Lee Min-ho said, "That's a misunderstanding," saying that people think he's'cold' or'hardy'. For the character he wants to try, he expressed his desire to shine on his face as a new role, saying, "I want to wear three-wire slippers." 

He said, "I played a lot of the role of an image like a prince on a white horse. It is more familiar to the public, but in fact,'Boys over flowers'

Lee Min-ho said about this year's goal, "I don't set short-term goals well," and said, "I want people around me to be healthy, and the works I do this year will work well." 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003394425?lfrom=twitter

===================

@nina_mitrokhina :waves: I’m sorry that you can’t use your old account, but it’s okay we all know you! Happy Lee Min Ho fangirling and posting!! :partyblob: 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Korean government report reveals BTS and Lee Min Ho are the most beloved Hallyu stars

1611897982-collage.jpg

A recent government report revealed the most beloved Korean celebrities around the globe are BTS and Lee Min Ho

On January 28, according to the '2021 Overseas Hallyu Report' which was announced by Korea's Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Korean Foundation for International Culture Exchange, BTS was the most popular K-Pop star while Lee Min Ho turned out to be the most popular Korean actor. 

8,500 respondents from 18 different countries, including the United States, China, and Japan were surveyed for the report. The survey was conducted online from September 24 to November 4th of last year, asking questions related to Korean cultural content. 

22% of respondents chose BTS as their favorite K-Pop star, while Lee Min Ho topped the list of the favorite actor with 9.6%. For the question asking their favorite Korean film, "Parasite" topped the chart with 18.4%, and "Pucca" won the favorite animated character with 21.4%. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/korean-government-report-reveals-bts-and-lee-min-ho-are-the-most-beloved-hallyu-stars

• Like 7

4 hours ago, CallieP said:

Did she really say that? The meeting should occur during LMH in his Hansu act it would be hilarious if it occured under these circumstances. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Lee Min-Ho filming bed scene. We need more bed scenes of LMH folks and this is why I said his next netflix series has to be 21+.. We need to explore steamy Lee Min-Ho. I was searching for something entirely non-Lee Min Ho topic I came accidently across this video:wut:....... ----------------- We need an actress brave enough to dance with LMH in bed:popcornjackson:

• LOL 5

8 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Lee Min-Ho filming bed scene. We need more bed scenes of LMH folks and this is why I said his next netflix series has to be 21+.. We need to explore steamy Lee Min-Ho. I was searching for something entirely non-Lee Min Ho topic I came accidently across this video:wut:....... ----------------- We need an actress brave enough to dance with LMH in bed:popcornjackson:

I have seen these scenes in the drama but never seen behind the scenes. It seemed funny filming them

• Like 5

10 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Netizenbuzz made me surprised , It finds hater comments generally, it translates positive comments rarely :unamused: 

Lee Min Ho 7.6%
Song Hye Gyo 3.4%
Song Joong Ki 1.9%
Gong Yoo 1.8%
Suzy, Lee Jong Suk 1.7%

Lee Min Ho 9.6%
Hyun Bin 3.%
Gong Yoo 2.3%
Song Hye Gyo 2.1%
Lee Jong Suk 2.0%

1. [+130, -4] Very cool of Lee Min Ho

2. [+70, -0] As expected of Lee Min Ho, congrats congrats

3. [+63, -0] Lee Min Ho and BTS are the best

4. [+60, -1] The fact that BTS rose up to 22% just shows how much power they have. Another surprising thing is that Lee Min Ho has been the #1 Hallyu star for nearly 10 years now.

5. [+46, -0] Lee Min Ho is the best~~

6. [+28, -1] BTS and Lee Min Ho's percentages keep going up. How many years has Lee Min Ho topped the list already? Daebak. I hope Hallyu keeps advancing and getting love.

7. [+24, -0] Amazing that Lee Min Ho has been the Hallyu top for so long, congrats congrats

8. [+22, -1] Hoping for everyone's continued success~~ ^^

Wow i also surprised. I unfollow netizenbuzz since TKEM aired, because they were always negative towards the drama and the actors. Not healthy at all :confused:

• Like 8