Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I'm back everyone, hope you are doing well!!

I didn't get the chance to comment on the movielog, it was good to see the interaction between LMH and LSG. I saw on twt that the 2 fandoms were surprised in a good way that they were friends. So I'm waiting eagerly for episode 2. 

If I come to LMH next project, I don't want a drama without romance

But if it is a movie, I can take. It can be an Action movie, or social issue.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, CallieP said:

If LMH goes to Canada, that means the story has been changed.  We can expect to see more of Min Ho. Woo! Hoo!

Yes more LMH! :glasses: I’m wondering how many scenes he will film in Canada! :highonflowers:  Min Ho in Canada is awesome!! 

he said he would have 1 month of free time, he could also use it for reviewing some of his offers, just saying :approves: it’s always good to read scripts. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, Intisar G said:

And the movie is only for 1h to 2h, so we can bear the non romance theme

yeah action movie with no romance is actually great! Thriller movie is also awesome. In a DC survey, more than 3000 Netizens voted for LMH to do action movie. 

:approves:
===#==#=#=#=#======

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

16 hours ago, Hohoho said:

Dropping by first to say the collab with lsg was really great. Will back read later. Did not know they are that good friends. @CarolynH remember how we talked about Twogether here before? We imagined lmh in a variety show like that with lsg and how they will interact. I thought there will be awkward moments first but lol im so wrong. No awkwardness at all. Im so happy seeing lmh with his friends

I remember!  I still want LMH to try a variety show.  I think LSG gained fans after Twogether.  I definitely had a more favorable opinion of LSG afterwards and learned more about him.  

I still wonder how LMH and LSG met.  Through Yoona?  Regardless, I'm glad they are now friends.  

@Nikaa94  I think don't think that we'll experience a drought when LMH is in quarantine in CN.  I think it will be boring, so he'll probably take to IG--maybe a live chat!:2540_meh:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I think don't think that we'll experience a drought when LMH is in quarantine in CN.  I think it will be boring, so he'll probably take to IG--maybe a live chat!

Hope so, live chat will be fantastic. @Nikaa94 can ask him about his next drama, or movie, to do Netflix pali-pali

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Hope so, live chat will be fantastic. @Nikaa94 can ask him about his next drama, or movie, to do Netflix pali-pali

hahah :gangnamstyle:leaving comments? Omg yes we should keep asking and asking :lol:

Pali Pali Netflix drama

how many episodes do Netflix dramas have? Not 16 right? Usually 8-10?

8 Episodes Pachinko+ 10 episodes Netflix drama= 18 episodes of LMH :lol: in 2021 

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

26 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Wait!  if LMH has an IG live while he is in CN, I may actually be awake!

Sigh, who am I kidding?  I think he is a night owl, while I'm the opposite:headbang:

I think because he might actually be awake cos of jet lag? I do hope he gets to enjoy Canada.do we know where they are going to shoot? 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

We will not know where they will shoot, they are so strict. Even In SK, we had little information 

Kdrama filming is different, so many pics and videos will be leaked. 

that’s one thing I like about Kdrama, there is always something to discuss about because of the pics, video, filming site 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

We will not know where they will shoot, they are so strict. Even In SK, we had little information 

Kdrama filming is different, so many pics and videos will be leaked. 

that’s one thing I like about Kdrama, there is always something to discuss about because of the pics, video, filming site 

@Nikaa94 haii nika!thanks for the information!

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

im a bit frustrated with lmh's lack of using his SNS to promote his youtube videos. i know that he considers it just as a hobby but i do want to see his channel grow more.

the least he could do is post about his videos in his IG story and not post his videos on FB instead just share the link

just dropping this here in case some of his staff do visit this thread as i have readed long time ago from other minoz

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

y'all are frustrated about his YouTube channel which is just a hobby, while I'm frustrated that mym doesn't even let us know about a little bit of his schedules and plans. I'm frustrated that we got pachinko information from him in about minutes that we couldn't get for months from mym or whoever. They just leave us in drought with no updates. nothing

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I think when LMH goes to Canada until he comes back, we will have a long drought :sad1: he will have to be in quarantine for 14 days after he comes back too. I also doubt LMH updates his IG in Canada because he will be busy and he probably can’t post pictures while on the filming site unless he posts inside his hotel or something. I hope he will be very active before he goes to Canada. We will probably have about 1 month of drought or more. 14 days quarantine in Canada and in SK are certain. LMH has been full of surprises, he may give us some content while he is there, I don’t know! maybe IG live in his Hotel in Canada? 

@Nikaa94, no matter how you look at it, quarantine is definitely a deal-breaker when it comes to traveling now. Sadly, in light of current events, most countries and destinations worldwide that have opened their borders to foreign visitors are still imposing on-arrival quarantines. Yes, like Canada & SK. These quarantines may last anywhere from 7 to 21 days depending on which country you’re visiting. About Canada, though is it already open? As far as I know travel to Canada is still restricted. Only permanent residents and citizens are allowed to return. In SK, what I'm sure is yes, a 14-day quarantine is mandatory for all arrivals. :anguished:

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Just had to say how fantastic it would be if the two of them did 

Twogether. The series was a joy to watch with some hilarious moments-  and some lovely ones when LSG and Jasper  met their fans, and the tasks reminded me of Amazing Race! I know LMH isn’t one for game shows etc but Twogether was something completely different. Well we can only dream!

Right? Because of covid strict rules going overseas they cant do S2 and with this recent collab i saw some fans of the show wishing they do a version set only in Korea with Lsg and Lmh.

20 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

Hello ladies! LSG will be a perfect partner for LMH! It will surely be hilarious! I've seen LSG once in his travel show -- and OMG - I was rolling in laughter during the wee hours. They are both smart, witty , funny! It  will be a riot! Without covid, it would be great to see LMH x LSG in a travel series like Twogether!  Just not sure if LMH is as adventurous as LSG. What a collab would that be!

It would be really funny. Lmh is chill but athletic too.

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I remember!  I still want LMH to try a variety show.  I think LSG gained fans after Twogether.  I definitely had a more favorable opinion of LSG afterwards and learned more about him.  

Yes thats a wish for me too. If he ever appear on variety shows i hope it would have to do with his favorite - online gaming and a show like Twogether. I know it seems impossible but who knows. Lmh's been surprising us a lot lately right? Hehe

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

Actually I am unhappy because  he will go Canada, so Feb-April setting is true so if LMH will rest at least 2 months and he will start next drama in June , this means we can see next drama earliest int he beginning 2022, OH God I will be so old until 2022:criesariver:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1