Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

20180425 Visit Korea Year FB updated.

33343530_1690122634390530_85869943862381

33318283_1690122647723862_26377492685756

33312882_1690122627723864_28736512105969

And according to Visit Korea Year FB Taiwan,  "感謝李敏鎬大使長期以來無償代言" → Eng translation : "Thanks to Ambassador Lee Min Ho being our spokesperson without rewards for a long time." 
YES !!! 2015-2018, 3 years, although he's in military, he still contributes a lot to his country.  :heart:

https://www.facebook.com/visitkoreayeartw/posts/2063343287215086

• Like 6

15 Most Searched Korean Dramas In The Philippines (2013-2017)

In this list, we compile the 15 most searched Korean dramas in the Philippines in the past five years — from 2013 to 2017.

THE HEIRS

It should not be a surprise that the The Heirs placed ninth most-searched in 2013, and second most-searched in 2014 among all TV shows on Google Philippines’ most searched topics.

Its male lead Lee Min Ho is well-loved in the country, thanks to the past phenomenal success of Boys Over Flowers. Park Shin Hye, who played the damsel-in-distress leading lady, is also among the most popular Korean actress in the Philippines due to several of her dramas being aired on local television.

ABS-CBN, which aired Boys Over Flowersand most, if not all, of Lee Min Ho’s dramas, also aired The Heirs.

The Heirs

LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA

Onscreen couple of Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun in Legend of the Blue Sea was also well-received in the Philippines,, as the drama ranked third in 2016 and fourth in 2017 for most searched TV shows in the Philippines.

It was aired 24 hours after its original Korean broadcast via streaming service iflix. ABS-CBN also aired the drama starting 8 May 2017, and was re-aired on 4 September 2017.

Legend of the Blue Sea

(skipped unrelated)

https://www.hellokpop.com/list/15-korean-dramas-philippines-2013-2017/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Chellsee said:

More photos.. Going on duty.

8 hours ago, Chellsee said:
9 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180525 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

6e9bac31gy1frnafxji7qj20yi1pctm4.jpg

7155b5edgy1frna6kuudnj20yi1pcu0y.jpg

cr as tagged / Logo

Credit as shown.

Reveal hidden contents

DeAPJKiV4AAH-OM.jpg

Hi Chellsee & gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :lol: His hair is starting to grow long now - hahaha

On 5/24/2018 at 10:12 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

20180524 on duty :

cr as tagged

On 5/23/2018 at 9:51 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

20180523 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

9492cef1gy1frkz32501gj20yd1bx7wi.jpg

9492cef1gy1frkz2qgupcj20yi1pckjm.jpg

9492cef1gy1frkz3hoygnj20yh1eje82.jpg

9492cef1gy1frkz3y14h6j20yi1pc7wi.jpg

9492cef1gy1frkz460fcxj20qo1bfak9.jpg

9492cef1gy1frkz43sb4gj20qo1bfn80.jpg

cr Logo

gtLmh, thanks for sharing the pictures. Sigh..............I wasn't able to visit this thread for (2) days so, I didn't see these pictures. :lol:

• Like 1

20180526 Korean news :  http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=237031#_enliple

Translation by Google and Naver :

[Movie Pick] Why did Jin Seo Yeon mention Lee Min Ho twice?

[Korea Sports Economy Sangwon] In the movie '
독전 ', the name of the Korean wave star Lee Min Ho is mentioned twice. It is through the ambassador of Boryeong (Jin Seo Yeon), a partner of the big drug smuggler (Kim Joo-hyuk) in the Asian drug market. Of course, Lee Min Ho does not appear in this movie, but only by mentioning the name, it plays a role of loosening the strap of tension which is unique to the movie.

Lee Hae-young, the director of " 독전, " said, " I am a fan of Lee Min-ho in an interview on Monday. I have never met him, but I am a fan. "

"I think the couple in the movie have come to live in China. "I needed a 'space star' to be able to cover China, but I did not think of it except Lee Minho." So I set up Lee Min Ho. "

"I had to get permission from Lee Min-ho through management. I was worried that he would not allow me, but I also liked the 'big star', "he said." I would like to thank Lee Minho for his sincere gratitude. "

On the other hand, '
독전 ' is a crime scene that depicts the war of the tough people spreading over the reality of the ghost drug organization that governs Asia. (Today) exceeded 1 million viewers.

Source: Korea Sports Economy (http://www.sporbiz.co.kr)

237031_188681_4617.jpg

• Like 5

I update 3 weeks 

그대를 만나고~♪
Date 2018. 04. 25 17: 01: 00 Hit 224

지난 주말, 바람도 쐴 겸 집 근처 뷰티샵에 잠깐 다녀왔어^^ 

입구에 들어서자마자 내 눈을 사로잡는 건 0622라는 숫자가 박혀있는 디퓨저!
이렇게 특별한 디퓨저라니!!! 그냥 지나칠 수 없잖아?!

201804251640281083125531.png

(어머! 저건 꼭 사야해!)하고 냉큼 하나 집어 계산대로 갔지!>.<
사실 조금 우울했었는데, 디퓨저 덕분에 기분 좋게 주말을 마무리!
정말 알찬 쇼핑이었어~

민호를 알게 된 후 0.6.2.2는 특별한 숫자가 된 것 같아

시계를 봤을 때 6시 22분이 되면 (앗! 민호 시다!!!)
0622가 들어가있는 간판을 보면 휴대폰을 꺼내서 사진도 찍고
누군가의 생일이 6월 22일이라는 말을 들으면 괜히 웃게 되고 부럽기도 하고
비밀번호 설정에는 거의 필수로 들어가는 건 나만 그런 거야..?★

휴대폰 뒷자리가 0622나 0510인 동기들도 많을 것 같은데, 어때???

Spoiler

시간아 흘러라♥
Date 2018. 05. 02 17: 01: 00 Hit 172

초록이 짙게 물들어 가는 5월

민호의 데뷔 기념일이 있는 특별한 달(月)이 찾아왔어!

오늘 Minoz 페이스북 보니까 NEW MD 공개 소식이 올라왔더라고!!! 

안 그래도 얼마 전에 수납이 부족해서 봄맞이 기념으로 책장을 하나 장만했는데

2018 MD 소식이 딱! 기회를 놓치지 말라는 하늘의 계시인가?

20180502161237689003524.png

MD가 뭐 다 똑같겠지 싶지만 MINOZ MD는 예상 밖의 아이템들로 놀라움과

감동을 줬던 터라 이번에도 기대 된다

SNS 글 보니까 왠지 ‘편지’일 것 같은 예감이 드는데?!

그렇다면

5월 어버이날과 스승의 날을 맞이하여

부모님과 선생님한테 오랜만에 나의 글 솜씨를 뽐내 봐야겠어!ㅎㅎ

동기들은 어떤 MD 기대하고 있어?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was here, I AM HERE
Date 2018. 05. 09 17: 01: 00 Hit 337

내일은 민호 데뷔 12주년 기념일!
벌써 12주년이라니! 민호와 함께 한 시간들이 주마등처럼 스쳐 지나가네

민호와 함께 했던 팬미팅, 콘서트, 이벤트...
행복하고 잊지 못할 추억들이 무수히 많지만
그중에서도 몇 년 전 파리 여행 중에 민호를 만난 게 가장 기억에 남아

'1년에 1번은 꼭 해외여행을 가자'고 결심한 뒤 
첫 번째로 떠난 곳이 프랑스 파리였는데, 그곳에서 민호를 만나다니!
꿈에서도 상상조차 할 수 없는 일이 벌어지고 말았던 거지!

그 당시 민호가 무언가 열심히 촬영을 하고 있어서
가까이 가지는 못하고 멀찍이 떨어져서 바라봤었는데,
나중에 HERE 화보집이 발매되고 펼쳐보는 순간,
'우와!!' 어찌나 반갑던지

20대의 끝자락,
배우이자 스물아홉의 청년 이민호의 꾸밈없는 모습이 고스란히 담긴,
그리고 29살 민호의 담백하면서도 고민의 흔적이 묻어나는 에세이가 정말 좋지 않아?!
그래서 ‘H.E.R.E’화보집은 나의 애정 아이템이자 특별한 추억으로 남아있어!!

동기들에게도 이런 순간들이 있을 거라 생각해
민호와 관련된 레어 아이템이나 나만의 특별한 추억이 있다면
함께 공유해보지 않을래?

[돌아온 초과장's PICK]
추억을 공유해준 동기 중 5명에게 ‘H.E.R.E’화보집을 선물로 주고 싶어!
그리고 베스트 오브 베스트 글을 남겨준 1명의 동기에겐 
파리 여행 때 초과장이 직접 찍은 민호 직찍 폴라로이드도 추가로 선물할 예정!^_^vV

201805091610312084432021.jpg

다음 주까지 좋은 추억 많이 많이 공유해줘!

그럼 기다리고 있을게:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It's City Hunter's 7th Year Anniversary!

225674_216173805074659_4268338_n.jpg?_nc

Spoiler

CH Episode 10 Recap

Yoon Sung and Young Ju both arrive at the hospital, and learn that Lee Kyung Wan and two other policemen were killed. Yoon Sung spots his father, dressed up like a doctor, who flees the scene. He follows him to his place, with Young Ju trailing behind.

zKOAaPe.jpg

After Yoon Sung confronts his dad on killing the innocent cops, he heads to his car and sees Young Ju waiting for him. Yoon Sung gives him an alibi on meeting up with Steve Lee. Young Ju then tells him he suspects that he is the City Hunter. 

mV76rJZ.jpg

At Nana’s place, she hears the news report that the City Hunter is suspected to have killed Lee Kyung Wan and the two other cops. She does not believe City Hunter aka Yoon Sung could do such killing. She then sees and picks up the photo which Ajhussi dropped previously, and gets startled as she recognizes Ajumma from the snack bar and Yoon Sung’s dad in the photo. 

lGIL4EW.jpg

Meanwhile, at Yoon Sung’s place, Ajhussi teases Yoon Sung for the bottle of energy tonic given to him by Nana.

yQUMjl3.jpg

Yoon Sung then drops by the coffee shop where Nana is working, to ask about her file on Kim Jong Sik. Nana, who already knows Yoon Sung’s alter ego, calls out a customer who taps Yoon Sung’s injured shoulder. She also drops all those information on Kim Jong Sik. He then figures out that the witness in the accident of Nana’s parents maybe Ajhussi himself.

gChwvX5.jpg

He heads home, and confronts Ajhussi about his real involvement with Nana. Ajhussi confesses to him.

At the Blue House, Nana is reinstated to her post, and proceeds to her judo training with Yoon Sung. However, she hesitates from hitting him, cognizant of his injured shoulder. He pulls her down to the mat instead, and leaves.

8XzV6gU.jpg

She follows him to an outdoor bench and offers him his favorite coffee, and even reveals to him her coffee-making technique. He gives her the cold shoulder, and even shoves off the cup of coffee to the ground. Nana finally admits her true feelings to him. But he gives her an outright rejection.

eeXa5s6.jpg

At a university campus, Da Hae clings on to Yoon Sung’s arm, as they walk around with Nana and Eun Ah. They come across a student demonstration on Kim Jong Sik’s promise of half-price tuitions.

yjd5xiU.jpg

Back at Yoon Sung’s place, he’s about to eat the japchae Ajhussi has cooked for him, but is reminded of the similar japchae that Nana prepared for him. He heads out. Nana then receives a message from him, ordering her to drive for him. She excitedly meets up with him, only to see him with some woman. She drives for them, but gets irritated with their flirting. She pulls over, sends off the woman in a cab, and confronts him with his efforts of pushing her away. She then hands him his photo of his parents.

alvyKIm.jpg

Back at his place, he slams into his bed, sighs and says, “Kim Nana, don’t fall for me.”

nQl37t8.jpg

Nana visits Ajumma at the snack bar, when she suddenly collapses. Nana takes her to the hospital, then calls up Yoon Sung. When he asks about what he has to do with Ajumma, she reveals that she already knows that Ajumma is his mom. He quickly turns the car around and drives off to the hospital.

At the hospital, he sees his sick mom, and learns of her leukemia. The doctor urges him to get tested for possible donor match, as Nana earlier blurted out that he is her son. Still hung up on his mom abandoning him, he refuses to get tested, but eventually gets convinced by Nana.

Dp46Sf6.jpg

Meanwhile, Pil Jae, who has been following Yoon Sung, reports to Young Ju. At the same time, Sang Gook reports to Yoon Sung’s dad.

Yoon Sung drops by his mom’s room, where he talks to her harshly about accepting the hospital treatment. He leaves, and lets off some steam at the roofdeck.

Fn0y8nz.jpg

He tells the doctor that he’s not actually Ajumma’s family, but decides to still get a blood test for possible match. Dad suddenly appears at the hospital, and talks him out of the test. But he gets on with it anyway. Sang Gook stops him, and they fight it off at the basement.

rNtJeOq.jpg

As he proceeds with the blood test, Young Ju shows up with Pil Jae and demands his blood sample. He allows them to get it.

mFzC7oR.jpg

Pil Jae tails Yoon Sung yet again, but Nana holds him off. Yoon Sung arrives at the forensics lab, and sneaks in in an ambulance. He sees the technician that Young Ju asks to do the blood analysis, and follows her, by jumping off window ledges. He sneaks in the lab, and switches his blood sample.

LbjUgN6.jpg

Young Ju senses something off, so he scans the building. Just as when he’s about to see the fleeing Yoon Sung, a hand grabs Yoon Sung and hides him from plain sight. It’s Nana. 

OYnBQFA.jpg

My Comments on the small stuff

It’s interesting how Yoon Sung is not able to watch out for his stalkers. Especially when Pil Jae also made that sharp car turn when he drove off to the hospital. Good thing dad is having his stalker stalked, too.:D

I like when Ajhussi teases Yoon Sung with Nana. Yoon Sung can’t really deny to Ajhussi his feelings for her. Also, props to Ajhussi, for offering to turn himself in and accepting the punishment he deserves.  

Nana is one brave soul for admitting her true feelings to Yoon Sung. She must have felt that Yoon Sung likes her, too, well at least before things got complicated.

When Yoon Sung remembered Nana at the sight of Ajhussi’s japchae, at first I thought he would make amends with her. Nana even dropped by the make-up store to put on their samples. But no, he pushed her further away with his playboy ways. But Nana is well aware of his tactics, and played the “parent card” to make him rethink of his doings. But I feel for Yoon Sung. At first, he only has to deal with his own feelings for her. But now that Nana has admitted her feelings towards him, he has to do some drastic measures, since their lives are on the line.

Yoon Sung jumping off the window ledge – quite strong enough to hold on for dear life with only his fingers…all with that injured shoulder. Badass.

General Comments

I’m impressed on the fast-pacing of this drama! Only halfway through, and we’ve had revelation after revelation. Nana already knows Yoon Sung IS the City Hunter, and that his mom is Ajumma from the snack bar. Also, Young Ju already suspects that Yoon Sung is the City Hunter.

I’m quite impressed as well as to how neatly the story unfolds, and how the subplots mesh together. Like how they’re already on to the third target, and Nana happens to keep a file on him, and Ajhussi finally confessing about his involvement with Nana, and eventually his involvement with the third target. Also, prosecutor needs a blood sample from Yoon Sung, just when Yoon Sung needs to get tested for possible donor match for his mom, then dad stopping Yoon Sung from getting tested, since prosecutor getting a hold of his blood sample would out his true identity and their plans for revenge.

The drama’s also good at keeping us on the edge of our seat, like when the prosecutor looked down the window where Yoon Sung was hanging, and prosecutor so close to spotting Yoon Sung walk out of the lab. Nice cliffhanger, I sneaked yet again to the next episode. :D

• Like 7

Another fun thing as we countdown the days to the end of LMH's MS would be to tell everyone your favorites of the six dramas (Should I include GB and BH?), similar to what we did at the end of LBS.  I've been noting some as I watch his dramas

• Favorite sidekick/bromance
  • Favorite drama
  • Favorite character
  • Favorite outfit
  • Favorite OST

I'll add to the list as I think of other categories.  Let me know if you have any to add to the list.  

I leave you with this video.  Not crazy about the music, but enjoyed the video.

cr as tagged via Lee Min Ho Ли Мин Хо

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER EPISODE 10--HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY!

Thanks very much @syntychefor subbing for CallieP this week!  You are so funny sneaking a peak at the next episode.  I can't blame you; I would do the same.  It's the same PD as LBS.  I think that PD works well with LMH (or vice versa) and receives compliments on his direction.  

Another jammed pack episode.  Over 600 comments on dramabeans.  Jin Pyo sure has looks that can kill!  I just love the moments between LYS and ahjussi.  They're so cute together.  so far, my favorite couple.  So sad, seeing LYS's mother cry thinking that she may not live to see her son.  Yikes, now LYS know how and why ahjussi and NaNa are connected.  I feel badly for the prosecutor when he finds out what his father did to NaNa's parents.  LYS is pretty mean when he knocked the coffee out of NaNa's hand.  I understand that he's pushing her away because he doesn't want her to get her, but that's a little mean.  I like that NaNa confessed that she likes LYS.  Even though LYS says he doesn't care about his mother, clearly, you can tell how much he is affected when he discovers she is gravely ill.  Good thing LYS has ahjussi to lean on when he's so torn up about his mother.  Ahjussi is friend, mother and father to LYS.  Finally, a fighting scene, although it seems a bit out of place.  Maybe some transition, even a single sentence would have joined the scene in the hospital floor and the basement together.  And where did the other goons come from?  I think I saw an interview that LMH said he hadn't slept for 3 days when he filmed that scene, so he really wanted to fight.  Yeah!  Nana rescues LYS from the eyes of the prosecutor!  He should definitely enlist NaNa's assistance since she supposedly has some special skills.  LMH must have got a lot of scrapes and bruises filming CH.  I noticed fresh wounds on his knuckle and wrist in this episode.  

• Like 5

LMH in City Hunter episode 10:

Thanks for the recap @syntyche and for your comments @CarolynH.

All the story threads are weaving together so well, each actor is doing a great job, and we are always on a roller coaster of suspense.  (I sneak peak the next episodes, too!)

On the one hand, I can understand Jin-pyo's need for retribution, but on the other hand, I cannot.  There are ways for justice to be served other than killing.  But ... he plays his part well.

tumblr_p97h7g4xw91w2zf0ho1_540.png

Spoiler

Yoon-sung was cruel here--even though he has his reasons--and Nana was brave:

tumblr_p97h7g4xw91w2zf0ho3_540.png

tumblr_p97h7g4xw91w2zf0ho4_540.png

tumblr_p97h7g4xw91w2zf0ho5_540.png

tumblr_p97h7g4xw91w2zf0ho6_540.png

tumblr_p97h7g4xw91w2zf0ho7_540.png

tumblr_p97h7g4xw91w2zf0ho8_540.png

Yeah ... I've always liked his hands.  :tongue:

tumblr_p97h7g4xw91w2zf0ho2_540.png

• Like 5

On 5/26/2018 at 11:40 PM, syntyche said:

It's City Hunter's 7th Year Anniversary!

Reveal hidden contents

CH Episode 10 Recap

Yoon Sung and Young Ju both arrive at the hospital, and learn that Lee Kyung Wan and two other policemen were killed. Yoon Sung spots his father, dressed up like a doctor, who flees the scene. He follows him to his place, with Young Ju trailing behind.

zKOAaPe.jpg

After Yoon Sung confronts his dad on killing the innocent cops, he heads to his car and sees Young Ju waiting for him. Yoon Sung gives him an alibi on meeting up with Steve Lee. Young Ju then tells him he suspects that he is the City Hunter. 

mV76rJZ.jpg

At Nana’s place, she hears the news report that the City Hunter is suspected to have killed Lee Kyung Wan and the two other cops. She does not believe City Hunter aka Yoon Sung could do such killing. She then sees and picks up the photo which Ajhussi dropped previously, and gets startled as she recognizes Ajumma from the snack bar and Yoon Sung’s dad in the photo. 

lGIL4EW.jpg

Meanwhile, at Yoon Sung’s place, Ajhussi teases Yoon Sung for the bottle of energy tonic given to him by Nana.

yQUMjl3.jpg

Yoon Sung then drops by the coffee shop where Nana is working, to ask about her file on Kim Jong Sik. Nana, who already knows Yoon Sung’s alter ego, calls out a customer who taps Yoon Sung’s injured shoulder. She also drops all those information on Kim Jong Sik. He then figures out that the witness in the accident of Nana’s parents maybe Ajhussi himself.

gChwvX5.jpg

He heads home, and confronts Ajhussi about his real involvement with Nana. Ajhussi confesses to him.

At the Blue House, Nana is reinstated to her post, and proceeds to her judo training with Yoon Sung. However, she hesitates from hitting him, cognizant of his injured shoulder. He pulls her down to the mat instead, and leaves.

8XzV6gU.jpg

She follows him to an outdoor bench and offers him his favorite coffee, and even reveals to him her coffee-making technique. He gives her the cold shoulder, and even shoves off the cup of coffee to the ground. Nana finally admits her true feelings to him. But he gives her an outright rejection.

eeXa5s6.jpg

At a university campus, Da Hae clings on to Yoon Sung’s arm, as they walk around with Nana and Eun Ah. They come across a student demonstration on Kim Jong Sik’s promise of half-price tuitions.

yjd5xiU.jpg

Back at Yoon Sung’s place, he’s about to eat the japchae Ajhussi has cooked for him, but is reminded of the similar japchae that Nana prepared for him. He heads out. Nana then receives a message from him, ordering her to drive for him. She excitedly meets up with him, only to see him with some woman. She drives for them, but gets irritated with their flirting. She pulls over, sends off the woman in a cab, and confronts him with his efforts of pushing her away. She then hands him his photo of his parents.

alvyKIm.jpg

Back at his place, he slams into his bed, sighs and says, “Kim Nana, don’t fall for me.”

nQl37t8.jpg

Nana visits Ajumma at the snack bar, when she suddenly collapses. Nana takes her to the hospital, then calls up Yoon Sung. When he asks about what he has to do with Ajumma, she reveals that she already knows that Ajumma is his mom. He quickly turns the car around and drives off to the hospital.

At the hospital, he sees his sick mom, and learns of her leukemia. The doctor urges him to get tested for possible donor match, as Nana earlier blurted out that he is her son. Still hung up on his mom abandoning him, he refuses to get tested, but eventually gets convinced by Nana.

Dp46Sf6.jpg

Meanwhile, Pil Jae, who has been following Yoon Sung, reports to Young Ju. At the same time, Sang Gook reports to Yoon Sung’s dad.

Yoon Sung drops by his mom’s room, where he talks to her harshly about accepting the hospital treatment. He leaves, and lets off some steam at the roofdeck.

Fn0y8nz.jpg

He tells the doctor that he’s not actually Ajumma’s family, but decides to still get a blood test for possible match. Dad suddenly appears at the hospital, and talks him out of the test. But he gets on with it anyway. Sang Gook stops him, and they fight it off at the basement.

rNtJeOq.jpg

As he proceeds with the blood test, Young Ju shows up with Pil Jae and demands his blood sample. He allows them to get it.

mFzC7oR.jpg

Pil Jae tails Yoon Sung yet again, but Nana holds him off. Yoon Sung arrives at the forensics lab, and sneaks in in an ambulance. He sees the technician that Young Ju asks to do the blood analysis, and follows her, by jumping off window ledges. He sneaks in the lab, and switches his blood sample.

LbjUgN6.jpg

Young Ju senses something off, so he scans the building. Just as when he’s about to see the fleeing Yoon Sung, a hand grabs Yoon Sung and hides him from plain sight. It’s Nana. 

OYnBQFA.jpg

My Comments on the small stuff

It’s interesting how Yoon Sung is not able to watch out for his stalkers. Especially when Pil Jae also made that sharp car turn when he drove off to the hospital. Good thing dad is having his stalker stalked, too.:D

I like when Ajhussi teases Yoon Sung with Nana. Yoon Sung can’t really deny to Ajhussi his feelings for her. Also, props to Ajhussi, for offering to turn himself in and accepting the punishment he deserves.  

Nana is one brave soul for admitting her true feelings to Yoon Sung. She must have felt that Yoon Sung likes her, too, well at least before things got complicated.

When Yoon Sung remembered Nana at the sight of Ajhussi’s japchae, at first I thought he would make amends with her. Nana even dropped by the make-up store to put on their samples. But no, he pushed her further away with his playboy ways. But Nana is well aware of his tactics, and played the “parent card” to make him rethink of his doings. But I feel for Yoon Sung. At first, he only has to deal with his own feelings for her. But now that Nana has admitted her feelings towards him, he has to do some drastic measures, since their lives are on the line.

Yoon Sung jumping off the window ledge – quite strong enough to hold on for dear life with only his fingers…all with that injured shoulder. Badass.

General Comments

I’m impressed on the fast-pacing of this drama! Only halfway through, and we’ve had revelation after revelation. Nana already knows Yoon Sung IS the City Hunter, and that his mom is Ajumma from the snack bar. Also, Young Ju already suspects that Yoon Sung is the City Hunter.

I’m quite impressed as well as to how neatly the story unfolds, and how the subplots mesh together. Like how they’re already on to the third target, and Nana happens to keep a file on him, and Ajhussi finally confessing about his involvement with Nana, and eventually his involvement with the third target. Also, prosecutor needs a blood sample from Yoon Sung, just when Yoon Sung needs to get tested for possible donor match for his mom, then dad stopping Yoon Sung from getting tested, since prosecutor getting a hold of his blood sample would out his true identity and their plans for revenge.

The drama’s also good at keeping us on the edge of our seat, like when the prosecutor looked down the window where Yoon Sung was hanging, and prosecutor so close to spotting Yoon Sung walk out of the lab. Nice cliffhanger, I sneaked yet again to the next episode. :D

Hi syntyche, ohhh................thanks for sharing this. It just reminds me that time flies really so fast. :lol:

• Like 2