Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

The gift sent by DC LMH Gallery for Minho's 12th debut anniversary

flowers and champagne, cake, fan letters in a mason jar, and stamp/seal box.

mpPBmmp.jpg

Spoiler

sVEEvzu.jpg

fans organizing this gift project had done a survey ahead of time, they asked which LMH character you like the most and fans could choose 7 as maximum. All of his characters were in the options from the one in Secret Campus to Legend of the Blue Sea. The results came out and 395 fans chose Lee Yoonsung who got the highest number of votes, second was Kim Tan, 3rd Choi Young, 4th Gu Junpyo, 5th Heo Junjae, 6th Kim Jongdae and 7th Kim Damryung. 

They wanted to make hand carved stamps/seals (dojang) with the names of all of his fans-loved characters, but they were sad that Jeon Jinho didn't make it so they included Junjae and Damryung in 1 seal and gave Jinho his own seal. hurray! actually Jinho was at the 8th place in results.

The seal box looks like this with Minho's seal at first, with his name Lee Minho

1TYVBxk.png

and here's how the name of each stamp would look like

HgAmBf4.png

now I'm thinking that a custom name stamp is actually a good souvenir idea for when visiting Korea :D 

fans organizing this gift project had also been collecting congratulatory fan letters for some time, after collecting they printed and rolled them up and tied them, then filled a mason jar with them. But there was an additional space in the jar so they thought of writing Minho(in a different colored paper) things he’d like to hear like wise sayings or analects, quotes from children’s books(I see one from The Little Prince), and some extremely funny dad jokes lol

they paid attention to even the tags for each gift, and it all turned out to look lovely. I think compared to their gifts in previous years this time the gift was rather simple and smaller than before but it's still beautiful and full of warmth.

Cr. DC

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

20180511 15:30, "LMH Worldwide Charitable walking" (raised by 李敏镐铁杆后援会) participated this event (donation of free lunch for children) and was #107 team. And at 20180512 24:00, LMH team donated 4M steps and was at TOP 5 among total 150 teams.

005DCUQYly1fr90e9qxkej310n2aaasq.jpg

005DCUQYly1fr90cdlbrej30u01hcdy1.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 6

Spoiler

The beginning is one of my favorite scenes, the look in his eyes when he heard Nana’s voice, he turns around halfway, his eyes reflecting his conflicted feelings of being caught by her then he decides to jump. His rappelling down the building is another of the coolest scenes, it is not him I know but a stunt double, but the scene is just as compelling, like him sliding down the flag rope with his bag pack in an earlier episode. When he calls Ahjussi for help as he is driving in his car, wounded and in pain with that moaning again. Any more comments about his sexy moaning at Dramabeans, CarolynH? LOL. Then he breaks into Sae Hee’s office and digs the bullet out of his shoulder. That was gut-wrenching. You know YS is so tough that he learned to stand pain. Sae Hee is one brave cookie going in her office and room without calling the police or knowing what is out there. She also trusts YS and not ask questions. Very cool lady and he picked the right place to hide. I like Sae Hee. She is cool and calm and good sense on if she can trust someone.  YS in his see-through lace top, LMH can get away with wearing anything. I like YS quipping about Sae Hee not leaving a scar with her stitching of his wound. Nana is getting possessive when he does not come home, she thinks he is womanizing again and that upsets her to no end. She is jealous. I like the bantering between Sae Hee and YS about his weight being like a golden retriever. Nana sees him coming out of Sae Hee’s office and she is jealous. She brought clothes for him though to protect his reputation. LOL. Sae Hee gives YS a change of clothing from her ex-husband, the prosecutor.

At the Blue House, they are at the shooting range again and I like this quote from Dramabeans

“He steadies his gun to take a shot, but his hand trembles and he finally puts it down, too rattled to fire. I love this turn – that now Nana is kind of terminator-scary, and Yoon-sung is no longer indestructible.”

Yong Ju goes to Blue House on info that led to the Blue house and he sees YS wearing his suit, he gets angry. He thinks YS is playing with Sae Hee that makes YS respond angrily that someone would think he would hurt Sae Hee in anyway, he respects her too much. Good reaction.

Another scene in this episode I like is YS meeting Ajusshi, like two lovers meeting, and hugging him even though Ahjussi stank and Ahjussi crying like a female, LOL. YS comforting him Ha! Ha!

YS really puts his foot in his mouth, he is glad Nana got suspended so will not be in harm’s way but he messes up by saying rest and clean (Ha!Ha!) Nana predictably gets upset.

I like the scene at YS’s house, Nana’s wet blouse and then Nana in YS’s shirt really turns him on up to the point that he is about to kiss her.

As the plan gets going and Seo Hak is exposed, YS started to look for Seo Hak but bumps into Young Ju and they fight. One thing, I have to say about LMH, he is really very lithe and his moves are so smooth in some of his drama’s like in LOTBS and City Hunter, the way he moves like jumps over a couch or up a ladder or in this fight scene with Young Ju, where he smoothly jumps over the rail, his long legs make his movements seem so effortless, graceful and suave. Just love that in LMH. But I noticed that one scene in the Blue house as he was walking and you see his back, I notice the GJP walk (because of his leg injury)

Even though YS is hurt, he does not lose his smart aleck cheeky behavior and conversation.

At the end as he hangs on to Nana and his shoulder starts bleeding, he is in agony because of the pain but he will not let go of Nana. Great cliffhanger. On to next week.

Dramabeans seem to think that Young Ju chose to chase Seo Hak and YS to save Nana. I don’t believe Young Ju is interested in Nana, he still cares for his ex. I believe when YS and Young Ju  looked at each other, they had a wordless agreement that YS saves Nana while Young Ju runs after Seo Hak.

• Like 8

Happy 12th Anniversary to our dear Lee Min Ho-ssi. 

Happy 1 year anniversary in his MS... one year to go! 

And in just a week, he gained 100k followersin his IG account.. amazing!! 

Spoiler

So sorry chinggus, i thought I could do it but I am just too busy to do any recaps and reviews of our City Hunter viewing. Aside from a crazy schedule at work, and Mother’s Day this weekend, I am leaving for vacation this week so am busy preparing for that too.  Anyway, here’s the link to Episode 8 recap of Dramabeans. I hope I can contribute when I come back from vacation. Happy viewing! 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/06/city-hunter-episode-8/

• Like 9

Happy Mother's Day!

We will need to vote on our favorite LMH character too!

I like the DC LMH Gallery gifts.  He has enough money to buy whatever he wants, so I would think the more precious gifts are handmade or simple letters telling him how much he means to them, funny stories etc.  

Spoiler

city hunter-episode 8

I really love this episode, showing the vulnerability of LYS; up to this episode he seemed almost invincible.  LOL, I love ahjussi with the lettuce on his head.  You can tell how well LYS was trained to even think to go to the vet's to treat himself.  I hate the lace top LYS is dressed in--a little too feminine.  I kinda hate that Father asked LYS about his injury from the standpoint of can he carry on with the mission rather than I'm concerned about my son.  the scene with LYS and NaNa shooting each other is just awesome.  So finally, we find out that Prosecutor was the vet's hubby.  The reunion between LYS and ahjussi in the subway is so cute.  They're my front runners for favorite bromance.  Wah, why does Father slap poor injured LYS in the face?  He really has to be exhausted by this point.  Excellent acting by LMH, cowering a bit with Father, head down, slightly drooping shoulders.  Aw, so cute that ahjussi wants to feed LYS.  Another scene I love when LYS and ahjussi try to figure how to take NaNa out of the picture.  They're like two school boys!:D  

And finally, in this episode we understand -sort of-ahjussi's need to protect NaNa.  NaNa was wrong to leave Da Hye with Agent Shin especially when Agent Shin was running back and forth to the restroom.  I wonder if yelling while in a car is really that common in SK.  I know in the US we yell at each other in a car, but not to feel good (at least I don't). The almost kiss scene-- Man, Father has the worse timing, doesn't he--but this is only episode 8. The pink pants were back for an instant!  Yong Hak grabbed NaNa's gun a little too easily.  Another great cliff hanger!

• Like 7

oJDZU3P.jpg

Spoiler

City Hunter’s so good! I love how the story is unfolding - all those revelations, complications, tension between the characters – it’s beautifully crafted. Add to that the handsome, talented LMH gracing all those scenes. I can’t get enough.

ubIkREM.jpg

Up to this episode, Yoon Sung has been this invincible hero who is out there to right the wrongs. And who has committed himself to protect Nana. But after getting shot by her, he gets a reality check, and realizes that the girl he likes could be the exact person who could eventually hurt/kill him. His vulnerability and conflicting interest with Nana’s job are getting too real and complicated.

I find his black lace top weird. After some kickass mission like that, I was expecting him to wear some slick, leathery type underneath, not of the fishnetty type.

It's badass of him to take out the bullet off his shoulder on his own. Good thing he could reach it, and it wasn't lodged too deep. Like what was mentioned in Dramabeans, I now see the relevance of a vet/medical practitioner in the drama.

dM9xAXQ.jpg

But on a lighter and cuter note, the attraction between them is getting stronger. I like how they’re both realizing and acknowledging that attraction, and allowing themselves to just “go with the flow.” Especially for Yoon Sung, who has been warned by his dad, right from the start, to not fall in love. Some sexual tension can be sensed between them, by the startled looks of Yoon Sung at Nana wearing his shirt. It’s interesting how that would play out with them living under the same roof.

B05Pgtb.jpg

N7z0rg3.jpg

7ij8JKk.jpg

Aww...Yoon Sung must really love Ajhussi, hugging him even if he smells bad. And Ajhussi is mom-like with him offering to feed Yoon Sung. They have their own cute moments together.

a8BWoy4.jpg

When Young Ju and team raided the Blue House, Yoon Sung gave this smirked look at Young Ju. He must have done it in purpose, knowing that Young Ju would recognize his own clothes, and then would think that he spent the night with his ex-wife. That would give him the perfect alibi and would then sideline him from the prosecutor's investigation. Young Ju's emotions getting in the way only helped in Yoon Sung's favor.

I find the confrontation between them quite satisfying, with Yoon Sung finally getting the chance to give Young Ju a piece of his mind. And reveal his Daddy-Long-Legs secret admirer strategy on Nana. 

Yoon Sung's injured shoulder sure got too much beating in this episode. Nana body slamming him to the ground, and then Young Ju hitting it several times. I was thinking it might bleed through his clothes and then he would have to make up some explanation. But to make it more dramatic, Yoon Sung's injured shoulder had to bear a whole human's weight - finally bleeding out. Nice cliffhanger - I sneaked up on the first few minutes of the next episode. Haha

x87QmJi.jpg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Happy Mother's Day!

We will need to vote on our favorite LMH character too!

I like the DC LMH Gallery gifts.  He has enough money to buy whatever he wants, so I would think the more precious gifts are handmade or simple letters telling him how much he means to them, funny stories etc.  

There's another meaningful gift from a Chinese fan. That is a handmade work (cross stitching). The fan gave him in Shanghai, 2014 and it is still kept and cherished by our warm bb now.   :heart:
005Uf2zYgy1franvmz69jj30j90j67ag.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1franvs9dshj30j50gd435.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1franw0lzpjj30j60h7tdb.jpg

Spoiler

005Q1ImNgy1fr8lphgprwj30ku112x32.jpg

cr LMH / 不想说话的小号zz

• Like 9

Lee Minho Took His Clothes Off At The Beach And Here’s 15 Sexy Photos

Lee Min Ho is the heart-throb actor of Asia, but even during his busy schedule, he makes time to enjoy himself no matter what his activities may be.

leeminho01.jpg

He seems to have a particular soft spot for beaches where he tends to spend a lot of time on vacation and shooting on location!

leeminho02.jpg

In 2010, he enjoyed a nice vacation with his family in the Maldives. At the time he stated, “It’s been some time since I went on a vacation with my family. Thanks to the island’s beauty, I returned fully rested.

He’s also been spotted playing a fun game of volleyball on another fun-filled vacation.

While his other photos may be nice, there is nothing that can beat Lee Min Ho showing off his amazing body at the beach!

He was once spotted at the beach for a photoshoot to promote Boys Over Flowers.

a18jwszvL-XA2HjhHiyvBcntQ9FmGxEmu42Wfz1epsHjArkmh1k5MNTttX_NMuxgtVdu0PEDVtUKy-KULOfLdPEOE4RlH8wN=w1600-rj

And fans couldn’t get enough of his chocolate abs!

But beach vacations and sexy photo shoots aren’t the only times the talented actor was spotted enjoying some sun at the beach.

leeminho10.jpg

A considerable number of scenes for The Heirs were shot beachside.

WL1A_SSlkbF9ju0Q2yy4i7GnRAWjACgtMkhUvtkTY8r9URHltQAt7Oild-sy0YjVOv6EwgU3s6PTd1qG-dLV4b_w4XujCYvrhg=w1600-rj

So he got to enjoy the sun while fans got to marvel at his handsome visuals and stunning body.

leeminho13.jpg

Especially when the wetsuit came off!

leeminho12.jpg

While filming, he showed off some impressive surfing skills and afterward, the sun glistened off his back.

leeminho06-2048x1177.jpg

But absolutely nothing could compare to this sexy shower photo that was taken as part of promotions for the drama!

leeminho04.jpg

The promotion team really knew what they were doing!

While he has enjoyed the sunny location for more than one reason, it’s easy to see that the beach life seems to agree with him!

leeminho14.jpg

https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/heres-personality-based-blood-type/

• Like 5

Thanks for all the comments!  I really enjoy reading your thoughts and impressions on City Hunter!

LMH in City Hunter episode 8:

Sae-hee is one cool lady.

tumblr_p86l65Oi9n1w2zf0ho1_540.png

LYS trying to cover his true reaction to seeing Nana all wet:

tumblr_p86l65Oi9n1w2zf0ho3_540.png

This cracks me up, though I wouldn't want anyone to say that to me.

It's hard to pick, but I'll choose this moment as my favorite of this episode:

Spoiler

tumblr_p86l65Oi9n1w2zf0ho4_540.png

tumblr_p86l65Oi9n1w2zf0ho5_540.png

The "making" videos show that these heart-fluttering moments take a lot of work and care.

tumblr_p86l65Oi9n1w2zf0ho6_540.png

• Like 6

On 5/14/2018 at 9:15 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

20180514 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

a37a1a9bgy1frak8ik6rfj20yi1pchdu.jpg

a37a1a9bgy1frak97ws7tj20yi1pchdu.jpg

a82b0bf1gy1frak6dswcsj20mx14sgs4.jpg

a37a1a9bgy1frak9i5i58j20yi1pcb2a.jpg

a37a1a9bgy1frak9rfijzj20yi1pcb2a.jpg

a37a1a9bgy1fraka3513gj20yi1pc7wi.jpg

a37a1a9bgy1frakags5u0j20yi1pchdu.jpg

005wwXwngy1frakgvhfvuj30jx0ey40m.jpg

005wwXwngy1frakgusr7fj30k90j7q65.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the pictures. :lol:

On 5/14/2018 at 6:10 AM, CallieP said:

Hi CalliP, thanks for sharing this BTS video of CH.............OMG - I want her job. And LMH keeps on texting, wonder who he's sending message to..... Watching this clip & looking at him topless leaves me speechless..... :lol:

• Like 2