Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Because of the news of "another actor and the ex-gf". Lee Min Ho was topped the search list on Weibo. Even when "another actor and the ex-gf" already dropped out from top 10, he still stands on Top 1.    moren_yunbei_org.pngmoren_yunbei_org.png

cr 镐镐婕妤 / 米米米米mi大米

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Hmmm.........the power of LMH! Based from all the articles I’ve read, the "ex-gf" (echoing your words - )  expressed interest in the "actor" first. I was surprised when I read the news. Let's see how this news plays out... :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Hmmm.........the power of LMH! Based from all the articles I’ve read, the "ex-gf" (echoing your words - )  expressed interest in the "actor" first. I was surprised when I read the news. Let's see how this news plays out... :lol:

Yes, power of LMH.

The donations to "Milk Beard" event almost reach 500% and there are still 16 days left.
http://happybean.naver.com/crowdFunding/Intro/H000000145916?spi_ref=m_happybean_twitter

New picture for Georgia Gotica Cold Brew :

a604511cgy1fp5zxs121sj20uy1afgzb.jpg

via wettedO

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, power of LMH.

The donations to "Milk Beard" event almost reach 500% and there are still 16 days left.
http://happybean.naver.com/crowdFunding/Intro/H000000145916?spi_ref=m_happybean_twitter

New picture for Georgia Gotica Cold Brew :

via wettedO

gtLmh, thanks for sharing another good news. I'm really happy every time I read such news like this because despite that LMH is serving his military right now & not visible on the spotlight but he's still on-top of news all the time. Also, thanks for sharing this picture. This product is in good hands. I'm really so glad that the period of his contracts for most of his endorsements cover the term of his two-year military service. :lol:

• Like 3

Lee Min Ho to receive basic military training starting this week

lee-min-ho
Lee Min Ho will be receiving some basic military training.

He enlisted as a public service worker on May 12th, 2017. It's been about 10 months since he enlisted, and he'll be receiving some basic military training at the Choongnam Nonsan Training Center for 4 weeks starting March 15th.

After he is done with his 4-week training, he'll be going back to his regular public service worker duties. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/lee-min-ho-to-receive-basic-military-training-starting-this-week

• Like 6

To celebrate Kim Jong-dae's birthday, K-Minoz donated ramen noodles to Yinghuadong Welfare Center. It's the 4th time they made donations on Jong-dae's birthday. (In Gangnam Blues, Jong-dae's birthday is 1945/03/11.)

006eA78Fgy1fp8zm9ruw1j30bo06k3z0.jpg

006eA78Fgy1fp8zma8gmaj30nm0lqn1a.jpg

006eA78Fgy1fp8zmazyqlj30nm0dadj6.jpg

Spoiler

006eA78Fgy1fp8zmajno4j30hv0ch75m.jpg

006eA78Fgy1fp8zmbmwt2j30i20crgmt.jpg

006eA78Fgy1fp8zmc75yxj30i20crtai.jpg

cr 李敏镐吧网宣

• Like 8

Spoiler

PERSONAL TASTE EPISODE 15

Sorry, had to post ahead of the recap.

Second to last episode.  Hold on, you know that with the last two episodes everything happens as warp speed.

Sang Jun means well, but how could he submit Park Choi Han's blueprints.  Jin Ho's is the best boyfriend.  At the end of the rewatch we should take a vote on the best boyfriend.  Poor Kae In, thinking for all these years that her father hated her.  Jin Ho must be under extreme stress--having to deal with Sang Jun giving Dir Choi the wrong blueprints, being sued by a former construction worker, trying to protect Kae In, trying to finish M Architecture's submission and now the wrath on Kae In's father and Kae In's disappointment.  The truth always comes out as they say.  I really hate Chang Ryul's father.  At least Kae In still has some faith in Jin Ho.  That's so funny Sang Jun stuffing his face while Young Sun tries to repair the damage between Kae In and Jin Ho.  Jin Ho is really hard on himself; too hard, I think.  Does Jin Ho watching Kae In wait for him at the convenience store remind you of GJP watching Jandi with Ji Hoo in BOF?  Kae In should know that Jin Ho's personality is to take responsibility for everything even when he is not directly at fault.  I know he's being cruel on purpose so she'll stop loving him, but geez, this is going too far!  

So sad watching Jin Ho and Kae In by themselves upset over the break up.  I love do Bin trying to scare Kae In at her workshop and failing.  He's really a sweet guy.  Why would Kae In have to get on Jin Ho's back if he had his car?  I hate that Kae In is so afraid of her father.  Wow, Jin Ho is brave to tell Kae In's father that Sang go jae was a failure.  

Will Kae In and Jin Ho get back together or will In Hee couple up with Jin Ho?  Will Jin Ho win the Dam Art Gallery design contest?  Will do Bin find love?  those questions and more in the final episode of PT.

@syntyche:  I thought it was so funny that the white truck temporarily blocked the view of Minoz trying to get a view and take photos of LMH.  

@gtLmh0622:  Wow, that's a lot of ramen.  It's funny how even ramen in a cup/bowl looks so good in the drama.  I keep one in my drawer at work just in case I forget my lunch and too lazy to get something to eat.  

• Like 5

sorry for the late recap, it was probably the hardest episode to watch

115E32284CB2891F9CD342

Spoiler

Episode 15 - I want to forget you

Gaein remembers everything and blames herself for the death of her mother. Father tries to convince her that it’s not true, and there Jinho comes and greets her father.. awkward.. this is not the right time to introduce yourself Jeon Jinho!

Despite of her father telling him to go, he sits next to the crying Gaein comforting her. Father takes the picture frame of Gaein and her mom from Jinho, learns that Jinho opened the basement and furiously asks him to get out of the house. 

Father enters the basement, he seems to be missing his late wife as he cries holding the picture frame. Meanwhile Jinho and Gaein visit her mom’s grave, Gaein still crying “it was because of me. I realize why father hates me, if it were me I’d hate myself too”. Jinho sits there by her side quietly and lends her his shoulder to cry on. 

16775F274BF4BF468168BB

At the office, Sangjun hands Taehoon the blueprints of Sanggojae and asks him to print them, when Taehoon asks how old were the papers and what are they for Sangjun refuses to explain anything except that it’s the hard work of Jinho and he was in a rush so he must’ve not found any other paper.. really? I thought Sangjun knew these were the actual blueprints of Sanggojae. 

Sangjun receives a call threatening of being sued, so he rushes to director Choi taking the blueprints of Sanggojae with him. He presents the blueprints as his company’s work for the Dam project and asks Choi to take a look at them and get his opinion to make adjustments and improve it. Sangjun lies that Jinho knows about this visit and he was the one to ask for help, well of course Choi saw through his lies and says Jinho would never go against the rules.. ah he knows Jinho very well. Despite refusing at first, Choi accepts the request of Sangjun after he knowing about the difficult situation Jinho’s company is at. 

Jinho gives a ride back home to Gaein, in front of her home gaein asks Jinho to go back. He tells her he doesn’t know what he should say but he assures her he’d always be by her side.. aww

Father is angry about Jinho opening the basement and knowing that his daughter has been living with him and letting him rent a room, but he doesn’t say much to gaein and decides to talk to her later, and gaein goes into her room and continues crying. 

The next day we see dad and Choi meeting up, and at the office Sangjun tells Jinho that he handed their blueprints to Choi thinking they were really Jinho’s work. Ugh can’t Sangjun tell that those blueprints were finished when he knows that Jinho hasn’t finished his work? Is he really that dumb? 

Jinho rushes to Choi’s and arrives at the worst time ever- when professor dad was looking at his own blueprints handed to him as Jinho’s. The professor throws the blueprints at Jinho’s face in front of Choi, Gaein and Inhee. ouch

Dad is really angry at the thought that Jinho came to his house to steal these blueprints and play with his daughter’s heart, Jinho says his feelings toward gaein are not lies.. uh dad doesn’t believe him and walks away. Jinho follows him outside calling him “abeonim” lol I shouldn’t have laughed here, it’s too early for that father-in-law title. Jinho asks dad to let him explain himself, gaein too insists that he listens to Jinho. Dad takes out his anger on his daughter for believing in such a man he tells her that Jinho had used her for the Dam project. Confused Gaein looks at Jinho, who says it was true at first but after liking Gaein he gave up on all initial intentions. Dad not convinced at all says he might’ve thought about the benefits of being his son-in-law then. Now gaein is the one who got angry, heart-broken and shocked that Jinho moved into Sanggojae and tried to get close to her just for the project. 

Inhee reports everything to Changryul and congratulates him. 

At home, dad tells gaein to call someone to take Jinho’s stuff out of his house. She calls Jinho but he ignores her. Sangjun tells him it was him who asked him to move into Sanggojae and put on with the gay act so he shouldn’t be like that to gaein. really? then why didn’t he stand with gaein when his mom previously asked him about her? ok. I’m hating Sangjun now. 

Jinho says it’s all his fault and explaining anything won’t help. 

Changryul and his dad pay an official visit to Gaein as potential in laws. I’ll skip through this visit as nothing about it was pretty. Convinced by Sangjun, Jinho comes to gaein’s house to explain things but sees Changryul and his dad out so without being noticed he leaves. At home, both gaein and her dad were expecting Jinho to come and explain everything to them :\

Youngseon calls gaein after hearing everything from sangjun. She says Jinho went out to see her(he eventually couldn’t) and that it wasn’t his fault but Sangjun’s.

Jinho visits his father at the burial vault, this scene was very heart-breaking :(

Gaein sends Jinho a voice message that she’ll be waiting for him at the rest shop they’ve been to before. Jinho goes there but only watches her from afar.. inside his car. Gaein finally finds him, and they have a talk. I wished that talk was a dream.. Jinho lies about his feelings this time, whyyyy? ㅠㅠ says he had been pretending to love her all this time and asks her not to appear in front of him ever again. He leaves her there heart-broken while he cries himself in the car telling himself “I don’t love Park Gaein. I’ve never loved Park Gaein”. 

125E861B4BF4CA57B0884C

Gaein goes back home and tells her father that Jinho and her have broken up. The same with Jinho, he goes back home and his mother figures that he had broken up with that girl. Mom even thanks him for it -__-

Gaein’s father sees her crying in her room, and Jinho’s mother sees her son tearing up in his room.. none of them comforted them tho. 

185E861B4BF4CA6EB10DE6

The next day, Choi tries to scare gaein but fails lol thank you Choi for getting us out from the intensity of this episode. 

Both Choi and Gaein sit for lunch and she tells him that Jinho has never loved her as a woman. Choi asks if she believes that, and he could just continue the gay act if success was what he wanted, he says that when he confessed to Jinho he turned him down saying “I’m sorry. I love Park Gaein”. Choi tells Gaein that she should believe in what his eyes say rather than his words. I LOVE YOU CHOI! 

After days of continuous hard work, Jinho finally submits his application. Choi sees his application form and asks to see him in person. Choi says he wants to believe in Jinho and will arrange a meeting with professor park to resolve everything, but Jinho says he doesn’t have to. 

Youngseon has a drink with Gaein, she asks her to forgive Jinho.. but what’s the point now when everything is over. “You know, I know, and the whole world knows that Jinho loves you” says Youngseon.

Gaein asks her to not talk about Jinho as it’s very difficult for her, and she passes out. 

Jinho was in front of Sanggojae when Youngseon calls him and asks that he comes where they are, and threatens to leave Gaein passed out alone there and doesn’t care if she gets kidnapped or anything lol he eventually comes and youngseon leaves him with her. 

When gaein woke up and realized that Jinho had come, she went outside not walking straight so Jinho tells her to get on his back. She refuses until he forcefully carries her on his back all the way home. 

155E861B4BF4CAC7B97231

Upon entering Sanggojae, her father goes all out scolding her and Gaein was apologizing. Jinho wasn’t pleased with the way her father treated her in front of him, he speaks for her “Gaein did nothing wrong. I was the one who was wrong so why are you apologizing?” Jinho has nothing to lose and can’t hold his anger anymore, he goes all out on her father now making him realize how hard Gaein’s life was because of him, she had been working hard to only receive recognition from him, when she saw the basement she was very sick, she blamed herself for her mother’s death and thought of herself as a criminal, how could a father be like that? Jinho says what the professor didn’t want to admit “you’ve instilled your guilty conscious onto your daughter.” And the father slaps Jinho’s face!! First the blueprints and now a slap.. ya his face shouldn’t be treated this way!! Father tells Jinho to get out but Jinho isn’t done yet, he really has nothing to lose

“The reason why you rejected the Dam project was because Sanggojae was the place of your failure, right?” well done Jinho! Dad is speechless and the episode ends. 

185E861B4BF4CAD9BC828B

The preview for the next episode is extremely good especially that kiss at the very end xD can’t believe we’ll be done with this series next week it feels like we’re moving fast

gifs cr. 걍미노

Personal Taste is on a rerun in this Korean channel right now, the first episode aired last Friday. I think it's amazing that they still show an 8 years old drama on TV

Spoiler

NMn6bWS.jpg

via. DC

• Like 6

LMH in Personal Taste episode 15:

tumblr_p5c3z3qak81w2zf0ho4_r1_540.jpg

“I won’t love Park Kae-in. I don’t love her.”

Spoiler

It was hard to watch and it made me cry, but the part I liked best was the conversation between Kae-in and Jin-ho at the rest stop.  Jin-ho was cruel--that's not what I liked. (It made me think back to Jun-pyo calling Jan-di a stain.)  We know Jin-ho is lying, and I'm pretty sure Kae-in can see through him, too.  He thinks he's breaking up with her for her good.  What I liked about this was teary Jin-ho trying to convince himself he didn't love her.  Oh the tears.  Both of them were miserable after this.

15 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

I wished that talk was a dream.. Jinho lies about his feelings this time, whyyyy? ㅠㅠ says he had been pretending to love her all this time and asks her not to appear in front of him ever again. He leaves her there heart-broken while he cries himself in the car telling himself “I don’t love Park Gaein. I’ve never loved Park Gaein."

I watched episode 16 right after this one because I really didn't want to be left feeling sad and frustrated for a week.  :wink:

tumblr_p5c3z3qak81w2zf0ho5_r1_540.jpg

I'm hoping we will get to see LMH with short hair this week.  I've been looking forward to it for a looong time.  Always handsome LMH! 

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Sorry but what is over 1 million shares and 80 million views?

This clip has been viewed by 80 million times and shared on FB by over 1 million times. Please find the following red mark area.

005Uf2zYgy1fp9wge0b1rj30gs0gugql.jpg

And you may find the likes and shares at the following link :

https://www.facebook.com/Armysunidasporbtsenlatinoamerica/videos/1769205373096508/

• Like 1

dC5fh3b.gif

kFB1sdw.gif

Spoiler

And the inevitable revelation happens. The mess where Jin Ho has been has become even messier. Yes, he is upright (as Do Bin can attest to), but he’s gone too far by taking ALL the responsibility for the mess. It’s not like he purposely manipulated everything so that things would go his way (unlike In Hee), but things actually fell into place and the opportunity presented itself. Well, he did have a choice of pursuing the opportunity or not (or did he?), but I’m not really sure about his sacrificial act (or things would make sense in the final episode).

One thing I admire though, is that he took the risk of standing up to Gae In’s father. For a soon-to-be son-in-law (or not), that’s a huge no no. But he did anyway, to the point of getting slapped. Kudos to him, for standing up for Gae In and finally showing the ugly truth right to Teacher Park’s face.

As for Gae In, poor girl, getting screwed over…again. It’s ironic that the man who taught her to overcome the hurt caused by people like Chang Ryul is the same man who does the same thing to her (or Jin Ho makes it appear so). I guess she knew Jin Ho is not the type of person that would do such a thing, hence her offering the easy way out of putting all the blame on Sang Jun. But too-upright Jin Ho decides to take all the blame...:wacko:

More men like that please!

11 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

cr This is K-Pop's Generation

WoW  !!!!!!! Over 1 million shares and over 80 million views.   :o:o

• Like 4

On 3/12/2018 at 9:17 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

Korea Army Training Center :
http://www.katc.mil.kr/m_katc/index.jsp

Reveal hidden contents

e3970d78gy1fp94jt87xlj21401prqbf.jpg

via MinoJennyLin83

Add one more picture via wettedO. Will that bed be too short for his long legs ?

Reveal hidden contents

a604511cgy1fp91x3vtyaj20dc0a0t9e.jpg

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. LMH will be able to see his family again after (4) weeks of basic training.  There was a time when the Army has extended basic military training for recruits from five weeks to eight weeks as part of measures to beef up military readiness against North Korea.  As a standard, there’s an army training completion ceremony after (4) weeks of training. IDK if this still applies up to now - On the Day 1 inside the camp, all unnecessary items he brought in are returned back home. Prohibited items are mobile phones, MP3 & jewelries. After having been issued with proper military gear he undergoes medical check-up & aptitude test. His civilian clothes is also sent back to their homes, along with a letter. On Day 2/3, while having a lecture session, military occupational specialty evaluation is conducted for each recruit. On Day 4, he's now transferred to different Training Regiments. He'll learn basic military skills & knowledge for (4) weeks. He will receive firearms. There Firearm Familiarization Training starts - he has to become familiar with his BF, which is his firearms by having it close with him for 24-hrs either when eating or while sleeping. During the 1st (3) days on training, recruits receive basic training from how to wear combat uniform to military disciplines.

Week 1 will be physical fitness (this is more than 1-hr every morning), Basic Drill & Guarding.  Week by week, the weight of gear is increased to prepare for marching. Week 2, Shooting Training. The training is carried out individually & recruits must shoot 60% & above to pass. Week 3, Grenade (grenade throwing training), CBR (this is where the gas mask takes place), First-Aid. Week 4, Combined Outdoor Training. Combined because this is both a battlefield on night time & daytime trainings. Here, there’s a 30-km march in FULL gear. Recruits returning to the base after 8-hrs of marching.  Week 5, Moral Education. (this is the last phase) Meanwhile, recruits are starting to clean & carry out maintenance on their firearms & equipment so the next batch of recruits can start using them. Last: Completion Ceremony- Now, don’t worry about recruits getting sick or injured while on-training – there’s a medical room for every Training Regiment equipped with hi-tech equipment. There’s a medics & ambulance to all trainings. All food served are all healthy food. As we can see from the pictures you posted, the living spaces have individual cabinets & should be maintained clean at all times. The soldiers wake up at 6:30 am before they attend roll call and have breakfast. Then, it’s off to the morning and afternoon tasks (with a short lunch break)! The tasks vary day by day but, generally, the soldiers will go through a common task training session and work on maintenance of the unit.  The army usually serves a balanced Korean-style meal with the exceptions of hamburgers or other Western-style food, which is most welcome! It is important to finish all your food as eating is also considered a form of “training” in the army.  After dinner, their free time, the soldiers get to make phone calls or spend time doing activities of their choice in the recreation center. Tasks such as laundry, washing combat shoes must also be done during this time. At 10 PM, it’s lights out and time for sleep. The following morning, they will repeat their daily schedule. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3