Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

BOF Episode 20 Recap

The homeless Jandi, wandering off the streets, suddenly passes out. As people rushed to help her, Junpyo’s sister, Junhui , calls up her phone. Jandi then wakes up the following morning in the Gu mansion, with Junhui by her side. As they eat breakfast, Junhui offers her to stay for a while in the mansion. She accepts, but with the condition of working there in return. The grandma head maid then trains her, and assigns her post – as personal maid of Junpyo. The reluctant Jandi faces the shocked Junpyo.

opP80ka.gif

FcswRcj.gif

After dinner, Junpyo calls Jandi over through the two-way radio, and orders her to cook instant noodles for him immediately. Jandi hesitantly cooks and brings him the noodles, but is made to go back and serve it instead in a pot with a lid. Junpyo then eagerly eats the noodles off the lid.

S1Wezge.gif

b9th2et.gif

He makes her sit back and relax on the chair beside him, and when she dozes off, he puts a blanket over her.

Mq6xeDM.gif

PAwl5C4.png

The following morning, the maids try to wake Junpyo up, but he refuses to get up from bed, and threatens to fire them instead. But when Jandi comes over and wakes him up, he gets up at the sight of her.

That night, Junpyo summons Jandi once again, despite that day being her day off. She comes over, and he lets her sit down and watch a scary movie with him. A scene terrifies them, and they grab each other.

IXr4D5t.gif

Realizing what just happened, they break off and Jandi leaves the room. But she hurriedly goes back in as Jae kyung, who does not know that she lives there, arrives and seeks for Junpyo. As Jandi frantically looks for a hiding spot, she sees Junpyo’s closet and decides to hide inside. Junpyo hesitantly closes the closet’s door.

ukBQOTg.gif

Jae kyung watches the film, but Junpyo falls asleep. As what Junpyo has done previously with Jandi, Jae kyung puts a blanket over Junpyo. She then plants a kiss on him, then leaves. He wakes up, and then suddenly remembers Jandi left inside the closet. He opens the closet’s door, and sees her sound asleep. He gazes longingly at her, and caresses her cheeks and lips.

MEzwACp.gif

He then carries her in his arms and brings her to her room.

i3SuBQ3.gif

Come another morning, and she tries hard yet again to wake him up and get him off his bed, but he pulls the blanket and she lands in his arms. He hugs her and coaxes her to stay for five more minutes.

Oe75ru6.gif

Then a familiar voice calls Junpyo’s name. It is Jae kyung. And so, the secret’s finally out.

My Comments

At first, I thought that Jandi living at the Gu mansion was a bad idea. Mama Kang lives there, right? But as she worked as Junpyo’s personal maid, I thought it was a good setup for them to get close again and sort out their problems. Besides, Junpyo maybe playful and enjoying the sight of Jandi serving as his maid, but at the end of the day, he only wants Jandi’s company and what he thinks is best for her. I think he even got close to admitting to Jae Kyung about his past relationship with Jandi (when Jae Kyung came over to watch a movie). He didn’t want Jandi to hide – he reluctantly closed the closet door.

We see Junpyo’s love and longing for Jandi as he put a blanket over her, and watch her sleep. However, when Jae kyung did the same thing to Junpyo, I felt uneasy. If she only knew Junpyo did the very same thing, but to another girl. She deserves someone who would love her back. (Same thing goes for Gaeul.)

I like Junpyo’s newfound joy of eating instant ramen off a lid. And him sneaking a hug from Jandi, when she was trying to wake him up. He’s learning to find joy in the little things.

• Like 9

Boys Over Flowers episode 20:

We are introduced to one of my favorite characters: GJP's grandma.  Love her!  She is the best.  I love the way she talks to GJP and I love his reactions to her.

tumblr_ox2oqzDaKb1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_ox2oqzDaKb1w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_ox2oqzDaKb1w2zf0ho3_540.png

tumblr_ox2oqzDaKb1w2zf0ho4_540.png

I also love the tender moments between GJP and Jan-di.  Lip caress ... mmm.

tumblr_ox2oqzDaKb1w2zf0ho5_540.png

• Like 10

Thank you @syntyche and @1ouise for the recap and comments:)

BOYS OVER FLOWERS -EPISODE TWENTY

When I watched episode 20 for the very first time, I was a little distressed seeing Jandi doing menial chores at the Gu mansion as Jun Pyo’s personal maid. However, as the show progressed I began to really enjoy the cuteness of JunDi interactions and what is more, making this cute couple live under the same roof  was the only way that the writer could bring them back together. Jandi’s in good hands with Jun Hee unnie and the cute grandma aka sunbae by her side; I love them both and that’s a pretty good support system too.

I absolutely loved the scene where Jun Pyo saw granny for the first time in many years  and  his facial expressions when he found out that Jandi was his personal  maid, were hilarious.:D

I enjoyed the hilarity and cuteness of JunDi couple talking to each other using walkie-talkies. (How could I forget him talking to her, manning a loudspeaker in episode 2, when he hunted her down in the middle of the sea? Back then, Jandi would have never thought that she would fall for the guy she hated the most). Finding excuses to be with her and bugging her to bring ramen in a pot so that he could eat it off the lid, this is the Jun Pyo I really adore. Jandi looked so cute in that maid’s outfit and Jun Pyo gazed at her in admiration after putting a blanket over her and granny seemed to enjoy their sweet loving too. Wahahaha:D

Spoiler

GiuvxHi.jpg

fl0j72a.gif

Oet4Mdl.jpg

How many cute scenes we had in this episode ? here's another one. Jandi waking up Jun Pyo with a duster:D

Also loved the scene when they both jumped into each others' embrace when a ghost appeared in the movie they were watching. It was a moment of awkwardness. Unfortunately he is engaged now and he could only touch her face when she was sleeping.:(

RjIB55m.jpg

Spoiler

Fns79f7.gif

My favorite part  was the ending scene when Jun Pyo pulled Jandi on top of him when she tried to wake him up. Pressing her to his chest, he mumbled:

5 minutes. Let me stay like this for 5 minutes. Even though I’m holding you like this, I can’t believe that you’re here.

There is an element of sadness in this scene; it showed how much Jun Pyo missed her and longed for her. If Jandi had any suspicions about his feelings for her before, all of that would have thrown out of the window. If not for the interruption, their embrace would have ended up in a kiss for sure; oh dang, that monkey girl showed up:lol:

dynEFED.jpg

Cr goodboysr/ Thank you/ Minojennylin83/as tagged/owner

I found these cute videos of F4’s at the 2009 Baeksang art awards (From page 813 of BOF thread)

On 3/2/2009 at 11:27 AM, lovenlight said:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=minho...0413&page=2

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cat...;lu=v_search_09

polite F4 . since they are the youngest of all, they walk thrgh the tables and bow bow bow to seniors. looks like a cute march of little ducks.

More videos inside spoiler.

Spoiler

cr alyrietagra

Cr Bumsso Kim

• Like 10

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

5 K-Minoz donated 129KG rice to Suseo Welfare Center. They saved one cup of rice every day to total 129KG from D-729 to D-600 and planned to make donation every 100 days afterwards.   :heart:

Wow! So generous of them. :) It's nice to see LMH inspire Minoz to share their blessings.

• Like 4

다이어트는 오늘부터
Date 2017. 09. 27 17: 00: 05 Hit 170

여름도 이제 다 갔겠다, 지난 주말에 옷 정리를 하다가 
작년 가을에 산 예쁜 원피스를 발견하고 너무 반가운 나머지 뜬금 패션쇼를 하기 시작했는데 
웬걸? 지퍼가 안 잠기는 거야…. 
결국 내 몸을 옷에 맞추기로 결심! 초과장의 폭풍 다이어트는 이렇게 시작됐어

20170927122646431122900.png

사실 나 댓글 다 보고 있거든…
맞아, 목에 살도 쪼오오끔 있어 (하지만 뒷태는 이쁘지않아?)
건강하고 아름다웠던 리즈시절로 돌아가기 위해 월요일부터 식이조절도 하고 운동도 하고 있어
샐러드, 쉐이크, 닭가슴살만 먹고 퇴근 후에는 강변에서 러닝도 한다구!

근데…
생각해보니 이번 주말부터 황금연휴가 시작된다?!
Minoz 동기들 준비됐어? 아니, 휴가 준비 말구 살찔 준비 말이야!!!ㅎㅎ

고향 내려가서 가족, 친척, 친구들 다 만나고 맛있는 음식 잔뜩 먹을텐데
이번 연휴 끝나고 대체 몇 키로나 찌려나..? 
가을은 천고마비의 계절, 추석은 수확의 기쁨과 함께 맛있는 음식 많이 먹는 날이잖아~
휴가 끝나고 "초과장 턱이 또 하나 더 생겼네~"라고 하면 쪼끔 상처받을지도 (하하)

다음주는 다들 꿀같은 연휴 보내고 우리는 다다음주(11일)에 만나자~!
그때 우리 연휴동안 다들 살이 얼마나 쪘는지 본격 배틀 한번 해보자구!
미노즈 동기들! 둥근 보름달처럼 밝고 풍요로운 한가위 보내~♥

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, alovebof said:

다이어트는 오늘부터
Date 2017. 09. 27 17: 00: 05 Hit 170

여름도 이제 다 갔겠다, 지난 주말에 옷 정리를 하다가 
작년 가을에 산 예쁜 원피스를 발견하고 너무 반가운 나머지 뜬금 패션쇼를 하기 시작했는데 
웬걸? 지퍼가 안 잠기는 거야…. 
결국 내 몸을 옷에 맞추기로 결심! 초과장의 폭풍 다이어트는 이렇게 시작됐어

사실 나 댓글 다 보고 있거든…
맞아, 목에 살도 쪼오오끔 있어 (하지만 뒷태는 이쁘지않아?)
건강하고 아름다웠던 리즈시절로 돌아가기 위해 월요일부터 식이조절도 하고 운동도 하고 있어
샐러드, 쉐이크, 닭가슴살만 먹고 퇴근 후에는 강변에서 러닝도 한다구!

근데…
생각해보니 이번 주말부터 황금연휴가 시작된다?!
Minoz 동기들 준비됐어? 아니, 휴가 준비 말구 살찔 준비 말이야!!!ㅎㅎ

고향 내려가서 가족, 친척, 친구들 다 만나고 맛있는 음식 잔뜩 먹을텐데
이번 연휴 끝나고 대체 몇 키로나 찌려나..? 
가을은 천고마비의 계절, 추석은 수확의 기쁨과 함께 맛있는 음식 많이 먹는 날이잖아~
휴가 끝나고 "초과장 턱이 또 하나 더 생겼네~"라고 하면 쪼끔 상처받을지도 (하하)

다음주는 다들 꿀같은 연휴 보내고 우리는 다다음주(11일)에 만나자~!
그때 우리 연휴동안 다들 살이 얼마나 쪘는지 본격 배틀 한번 해보자구!
미노즈 동기들! 둥근 보름달처럼 밝고 풍요로운 한가위 보내~♥

Diet, from today onwards

Summer has gone now, I was organizing my closet last weekend and found a pretty dress I had bought last autumn. I was so pleased that I immediately started a fashion show

Gosh why? The zipper won’t go up...

Eventually I made a resolution to make my body fit into the clothes! And just like this, manager Cho’s fierce diet started

20170927122646431122900.png&key=9190e2ab

Honestly, I do read all of the comments...

That’s right, I did gain a liiiiittle weight on my neck(but isn’t my back pretty?)

In order to go back to my healthy and beautiful golden days, I’m adjusting my diet and started exercising since Monday

I only eat salad, shake and chicken breast, and I do some running at the riverside after work!

However...

Come to think of it, the golden week will start from this weekend?!

Are you ready Minoz? No, not getting ready for the vacation but to gain weight!!! ㅎㅎ

I’ll go to my hometown and meet with my family, relatives and friends, and stuff myself with delicious food

Just how many kilos will I put on once the holidays end..?

Autumn is the season when the sky is high and the horses get fat, Chuseok is the season of harvest and to pleasantly eat lots of delicious food together~

Once the holidays end, if I get a “You have another chin formed, Cho manager~ <meaning she has a double chin>” I will be a little hurt (haha)

Have a honey-like holiday next week, and let’s meet the week after that(on the 11th)~!

Until then, let’s have a real battle and see how much weight you guys will gain during the holidays! 

MINOZ friends! Like the round full moon, I wish you a bright and rich Thanksgiving Day~♥

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

@Latifah_,  you are sooooo great. I'm curious how long you have studied Korean.  :) I planned to study  Korean and bought several learning books, but I was too lazy, I can read the characters and a few words only.  :(

Seven Luck adv on Hong Kong buses :

64441a2fgy1fk2uyeu5brj20xc0kvn6r.jpg

64441a2fgy1fk2uybjascj20u00k04qp.jpg

cr owner

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 9/30/2017 at 7:26 AM, minekas said:

I absolutely loved the scene where Jun Pyo saw granny for the first time in many years  and  his facial expressions when he found out that Jandi was his personal  maid, were hilarious.:D

Totally agree. In BOF, LMH really excels in his facial expressions that change minute by minute and it is so on target, meaning that it is just right for that part or scene. From shock surprise to seeing grandma and then JD. His cheekiness when calling JD his personal maid to his room. Taking advantage of the opportunity. Then being gentle and contented watching her sleep on his armchair.Totally cute. He is so funny, what made the ramen more delicious is eating it from the lid and drinking the soup from the pot. Ha! Ha! The personal maid stuff is somewhat contrived for me but it gets them together and you enjoy their interactions together., GJP watching the horror movie and having those terrified expressions on his face is hilarious. JD has certainly not lost her control over him, forcing him to take back his firing the maids and the great GJP is just like putty in JD's hands. She has both Ji Hoo and GJP eating out of her hands, listening to what she says.

It is interesting that JD has never really been comfortable with GJP in their relationship, she always calls GJP  no matter how close they get while Jay Kyung almost immediately calls him Jun, her special name for him, implying closeness once she accepted him as her fiancee though he resisted being close to her. It is interesting the dynamics between the two women. Jay Kyung is more assertive towards GJP in terms of relationship. She reaches out first. That is the advantage of being rich and confident while JD still feels her status as a commoner and not in his GJP's class. However she does not feel that with Ji Hoo though he is rich and of the upper class. His granddad was President who would really like JD to be his granddaughter-in-law.

It was also interesting the way GJP looked at JK when she left after giving him a kiss, you wonder again what is he was thinking. He probably felt sorry for her since it was not really her fault, their getting engaged and that she was a decent person, that if it was not for JD, he would probably fall for her. That she really cared for him and he hated hurting her. Then you see his face change when he suddenly remembered JD in the closet. :tongue: It was sweet when he gently carried her to her bed. LMH with a million expressions.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@Latifah_,  you are sooooo great. I'm curious how long you have studied Korean.  :) I planned to study  Korean and bought several learning books, but I was too lazy, I can read the characters and a few words only.  :(

cr owner

I planned to study Korean and I can read the characters only:D

dPLQOr.jpgV0QoDP.jpgyEGJB7.jpgO0r8YP.jpg2rOWMN.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Seven Luck adv on Hong Kong buses :

cr owner

Thank you so much chingu you’ve boosted my confidence! but really.. I’m not that great. I have a long long way to go and I’m still learning by translating stuff, watching dramas and other Korean shows. I’ve started learning the language 2 years ago during summer, that’s when I firstly studied the characters. But right after that I registered in a Korean language learning class once a week from sept. 2015 till jan. 2016, the class was Korean level 1 in which we studied the basics of the language. What helped me the most is the grammar we learnt, and having a native Korean teacher as our teacher. Unfortunately, there were no more classes given after that semester and I’m still waiting for them to open level 2 :\ I’ve even looked for other language institutes in my country that offer Korean but didn’t find any. I can totally understand that you feel lazy to read the Korean learning book, I actually haven’t opened my Korean textbook ever since the classes were finished... If your area has institutes that teach Korean I encourage you to at least check them out 

Also, Naver dictionary is a life savor! (http://m.endic.naver.com/main.nhn?sLn=kr) I’ve got to learn a lot from it, and I always use it to translate words I don’t know the meaning of and it provides you with examples. What’s great is this naver dictionary, not me :tongue: there’s a mobile app for it as well which I frequently use. Google translate can be good sometimes but naver dictionary(or naver translate) is the best! :wink:

Edited by Latifah_
why does my font size look huge and I have to edit my post every time!?
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

BOYS OVER FLOWERS EPISODE 20-My thoughts

I guess Jandi had to get to the Gu mansion somehow, but I'm getting a little tired of her constantly getting sick or in trouble.  I love Jun Hee!  Why did Jun hee have to sew Jandi's maid outfit; can't she just buy it?  lol, Grams, you're still alive?:lol:  It just stuck me that all the women in GJP's life can control him.  I also love that jandi and GJP are back to bickering; it's the root of their relationship.  Sometimes, GJP is like a big kid asking Jandi to sit while he's eating, waiting until he falls asleep.  Granny must have tender spot in her heart for GJP.  Why is Jae Kyung so nice to Jandi?   I do like the tender moment of Jae Kyung covering GJP with a blanket.   I think Jae Kyung could have waited until GJP told her that she could enter instead of just busting in.  Ooo, heart break next week!

@CalliePI hadn't noticed that Jandi doesn't have a term of endearment for GJP.  Very observant.  Jandi refers to Ji Hoo as sunbae--is that a term of endearment?  What does she call Yi Jeong and Woo Bin?  I noticed that Ga Eul refers to Yi Jeong as sunbae too.  Javabeans also noticed that Granny wear a bug pin --is that related to GJP's fear of bugs?

@Latifah_ and @leeminhosny:  You go girls!  We definitely need translations!  A lot of the old stuff are not translated.  While I enjoy watching the video clips and photos etc, it would be a lot more enjoyable if I knew what he was saying.  Are youTube videos helpful?  I know there are some Korean language classes.

cr:  Wildflower via Falcon Seo

PS.  Is this the week that we probably won't see the On duty off duty photos and video clips?:bawling:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

PS.  Is this the week that we probably won't see the On duty off duty photos and video clips?:bawling:

Yes, we won't see him this week.

I thought maybe he would attend Kim Ki-bang's (JD's boss in BOF, and he has been the MC of Minho's fan meeting) wedding last week, but he didn't.

So he will not appear in any entertainment-related locations ?!   :dissapointed_relieved:

Why I have not seen this picture of HJJ ?  :heart:  LOTBS is continuously re-aired in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan.

005DCUQYgy1fk35qsexdgj30ht0hsgmm.jpg

cr as tagged / Logo

• Like 6

On 9/29/2017 at 5:46 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

LOTBS DVD Box 1 is ranked TOP 1 of weekly (20170918~20170924) sales on Koretame.com Japan :

http://www.koretame.com/user_data/rankingpage.php?mode=hanryu&term=week

cr as tagged

Faith DVD Box was ranked TOP 1 of monthly sales of July 2017 on Koretame.com Japan :

http://www.koretame.com/user_data/rankingpage.php?mode=hanryu&term=month_rireki

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this good news. :tongue:

On 10/1/2017 at 10:50 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

5 K-Minoz donated 129KG rice to Suseo Welfare Center. They saved one cup of rice every day to total 129KG from D-729 to D-600 and planned to make donation every 100 days afterwards.   :heart:

cr DC via 李敏镐吧网宣

*** Also, thanks for sharing this. NICE deed from LMH's fans. :tongue:

On 10/1/2017 at 5:04 AM, Myhun said:

Our bb is so sweet :heart:

cr as tagged

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing the pictures. LMH is so sweet indeed! He knew that it's for him - hahaha or there's his name outside the card (I only read "for you" -) :tongue:

• Like 2