Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Am I the only one who really likes that Calendar Yeppuda Minoz shared?? I don’t know why but looking at all the content on January calendar made me so happy and brought back all the memories we have had with Lee Min Ho content!!:highonflowers::heart3:  Guys, we really had a blessed January, really!!! :partyblob::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Let’s see what content we will get in Feb! The very first content (Feb 1st) was And Z CF announcement with the heart fluttering orange knit wearing Lee Min Ho and his eyes standing out wearing a white tee 

=========

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

22 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

What day is today? The day I will literally die from heart attack :heart2beat:

can we get this exact same look and style for his next role??:Megathanks:

21 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

i would wear that orange knit wear if I had it!!B) It’s so nice and I think girls can wear it too :highonflowers:  The orange knit wear reminded me of that pretty green knit wear Hoe Jun Jae was wearing when he was drunk :love:  That green knit wear was a bit fluffy 

Yes, girls can wear it too.  I would wear that myself :blush:

I always said I like LMH in casual outfit like the orange knit wear.   I like him dressed best when he was in CA in Heirs. Tees, jeans, knit wear with jeans.  Fitted, not the huge tees or shirts.  He looks great in the white tee too with the dark knit wear tied around his neck.  American style fashion, very casual. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Yes, girls can wear it too.  I would wear that myself :blush:

I always said I like LMH in casual outfit like the orange knit wear.   I like him dressed best when he was in CA in Heirs. Tees, jeans, knit wear with jeans.  Fitted, not the huge tees or shirts.  He looks great in the white tee too with the dark knit wear tied around his neck.  American style fashion, very casual. 

I totally agree with you,, Kim Tan outfit in beginning episodes is so heart fluttering! And Z brand seems to promote comfortable and casual style. I checked their IG and they have this motto in their bio “Be simple, style better” :dorashakes:I’m dying to see LMH doing this type of style in a whole 16 episode drama! :fullofhearts:

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

I found this pic in my Tumblr archive yesterday, it is so cute so I shared again, abba LMH :D

Look at the way he is holding the baby!! My heart!! :heart2beat:  Min Ho looks so adorable!!

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

Good morning Minoz

And thanks @leeminhosny for all the LMH Airport Fashions and past events updates.   For someone who is still new to him, there are a lot I have to learn and see about him.     Just saw someone tagged him as "Happy Virus"   :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

And hello @Nikaa94  Hope to hear more from AND Z team - will they release more of the 2021 SS pictures today?  

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

And hello @Nikaa94  Hope to hear more from AND Z team - will they release more of the 2021 SS pictures today?  

Hi miniiii :waves:

i don’t know, hope we get more content from And Z! 

by the way, it’s a been a while since we got new video or pics from Lazada!! I hope for more new Lee Min Ho Lazada content 

Let’s if we get some content today :sparklyeyes:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

And thanks @leeminhosny for all the LMH Airport Fashions and past events updates.   For someone who is still new to him, there are a lot I have to learn and see about him.     Just saw someone tagged him as "Happy Virus"   :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Happy Virus is fansite's name, if you look other pics too ,you can see Happy Virus, Falcon, Sweet Mino etc. all of them are popular fansites. :heart: All of them are amazing.

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

ok at the way he is holding the baby!! My heart!! :heart2beat:  Min Ho looks so adorable!!

This kid's face is so funny , two babies

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

16 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Happy Virus is fansite's name, if you look other pics too ,you can see Happy Virus, Falcon, Sweet Mino etc. all of them are popular fansites. :heart: All of them are amazing.

can you provide the link to some of these fan sites, are they different from Twitter and IG fan accounts? 
I googled but couldn’t find them

yes, two babies :fullofhearts: So cute!

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

can you provide the link to some of these fan sites, are they different from Twitter and IG fan accounts? 
I googled but couldn’t find them

yes, two babies  So cute!

I like most KimSoCool and Falcon, TOTOMINO, MINAMI they have really high quality pics. I added tw links but page show their all tweet so I leave a empty before names, if you delete empty,you can find on TW. I follow them just on TW , you can search on other platforms too maybe they have on IG, FACE etc.I don't use Face etc. 

twitter.com/(empty)iamkimsocool

twitter.com/( )TOTOMINO_

twitter.com/( )sweetmino_

twitter.com/( )kkirigun

twitter.com/( )minho_dove

twitter.com/( )minamitake

twitter.com/( )FALCON1004

• Thanks 6

Hey!  for the rewatch poll, how do we define "rewatch"?  :idk:The entire drama or rewatching certain episodes?

Hey @leeminhosny, I love the calendar of the January LMH events.:heart:  I didn't realize we had a lot of content.

Hey @Missprincesa welcome back!:smooches3:

Hey,@leeminhosny again.  LMH is so cute with the baby!  Can you imagine having him as a father?  

Hey @Min2206 good morning chingu!  I like the picture you posted.  My favorite photos of LMH are those where he's not really posing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

51 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Hey,@leeminhosny again.  LMH is so cute with the baby!  Can you imagine having him as a father?  

I already imaged him as father so many times , while he liking Choco and other dogs, he really likes them looks like a child,, so cute. :heart: if he was a father we could open  fanpages for his child:joy:

January remind me 2014-15 years , he was so active like that.

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 4

Wow 24M on Facebook :hooray2:Congratulations LMH!!!

Min Ho was really active on January and he indeed worked like a cow; all Minoz were really happy this month thanks to him. 

Is he also the most followed actor on facebook as on insta? 

Speaking of baby, I found this YT video, and Min Ho says that it's the first time he is holding a newborn. Very cute and fun video. 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I like most KimSoCool and Falcon, TOTOMINO, MINAMI they have really high quality pics. I added tw links but page show their all tweet so I leave a empty before names, if you delete empty,you can find on TW. I follow them just on TW , you can search on other platforms too maybe they have on IG, FACE etc.I don't use Face etc. 

twitter.com/(empty)iamkimsocool

twitter.com/( )TOTOMINO_

twitter.com/( )sweetmino_

twitter.com/( )kkirigun

twitter.com/( )minho_dove

twitter.com/( )minamitake

twitter.com/( )FALCON1004

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Thank you @leeminhosny for the info.  I believe I have seen FALCON name a couple of times. 

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Hey @Min2206 good morning chingu!  I like the picture you posted.  My favorite photos of LMH are those where he's not really posing.

Me too.  Not that I don't like LMH in ads or CFs.  I like seeing him casual and relax and being himself.  He radiates warmth , bringing smiles especially when the photos were taken from his off-screen clips, eg movielogs or bts.

Beautiful
EtMHSdvVgAEd-i_?format=jpg&name=medium

Omg,,,,, look at the orange sweater :highonflowers: It looks like a new orange sweater? Anyways, I love his style so much!! White

pants and orange sweater Lee Min Ho!!! Visual No joke!!! :fullofhearts:  look at the picture on the left,,,, OMG, speechless!! 

This picture is killing me!!! :heart2beat:

Orange is for Lee Min Ho!! He owns them all!! All colors!! :heart1:

February= Lee Min Ho orange sweater impact 

Wait, it’s light orange sweater? lighter than before :wut::heart2beat:

Lee Min Ho is owning all shades of orange!!! OMG

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1