Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

37 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

His eyes are the point in that picture he is wearing white T-shirt, 

LMH in white tee- mesmerizing !

23 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I was thinking the same thing @Nikaa94!  At least PPL wouldn't be so obvious.  And it's perfect for a regular guy character.  

Hey, how about if I add all those who post on twitter, and on this thread, to the first page for people to follow if they so chose?

exactly!! B) The timing seems perfect! :D Great point about PPL!

I think it’s a great idea and people can follow! :heart1:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

LOL @Nikaa94  you and I are going nuts over this white tee LMH   ... @Thong Thin too   :gangnamstyle:

LOL yes we are going crazy over that picture, the orange one on top of that:partyblob::fullofhearts: the prosecutor look is out of this world!

I hope we get Video CF too and also MYM Naver post with tons of behind the scene pics :) 

• Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

The spring, summer look, yup!  @Nikaa94
Can we include the white-tee too , please, for the drama.

yes please let’s include that white tee in drama too! Let’s all dream! Lol :dorashakes:

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

The New Chapter with the NEW ICON :love:  so @Nikaa94 we will have more of him SOON

Yeah we will have more content from And Z!! This is just the beginning :evilelmo:

========================

my old tweet, My hunch was right!! :gangnamstyle:

• Blob 9

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yeah we will have more content from And Z!! This is just the beginning 

========================

my old tweet, My hunch was right!! 

:gangnamstyle:    Hurrah for you !  

Hi Minoz! It’s been more than a week since I hadn’t read the thread because I am quite busy with exams and work. I have followed on twitter the new contents Lee Min Ho is showering us with, but I missed the thread because the atmosphere here is warmer and free of toxic accounts. I hope I will be able to keep up the rhythm of the thread, lol.

I am totally swooning over the blowing matchs interview. And the GQ video. And the new released photos from the BTS of the GQ session! And the clothes advertisement!! You all talked about the orange sweater and the white t-shirt, but those jeans… omo, those jeans look amazing on him! I agree with all of you that say you want a drama in which LMH wears jeans and normal clothes, I am looking forward to it.

Anyway I miss the movielogs… I would love for Director Lee Min Ho to drop the next movielog soon (maybe another bts of the film making of the videoclip with LSG??). I think if we have to wait for the videoclip is going to take a little time in order for it to have more impact, because for LSG is more a professional project that just a hobbie and it makes sense to choose a special moment to release it (I hope I am wrong and it is published tonight).

@Min2206 thank you for the amazing photos you have plagged the thread with! I specially love the Faith ones.

@CarolynH I am looking forward to the poll! The drama I have rewatched more is TKEM (because since it is in Netflix is easy to rewatch fragments) followed by Faith and LOTBS.

@leeminhosny I love the gif you share combining the different works by LMH to celebrate the 4000 pages! I totally love it! Congratulations on your nomination on twitter. It is good that you are recognized for your hard work.

@syntyche congratulations to you too!! Unknowillingly I have been following you for your contents!

On 1/23/2021 at 1:15 AM, Heretorant said:

That’s true, I can understand what you mean. In terms of importance, I think each character holds their own value and purpose to the story, which pretty much is about life and struggles. And I think that’s why Pachinko was so popular, because it is so relatable. Each character represents a different struggle/issue in society and you can very much change the setting and it’ll still be relevant. The story is specifically about Koreans and their struggles in Japan but we face the same issues in the United States and all over the world as well. At the center of the story, we have Sunja who represents women’s struggles in society. We also have Mozasu and Noa who deals with identity issues, Mozasu as someone who fully accepts his background while Noa as someone who was never able to. Then we have Joseb, the head of the household who eventually becomes handicapped and unable to provide for his family the way society thinks a man should. And we have Hansu who represents those who have “no choice” but to walk that path to succeed, as we were continually reminded throughout the story that Koreans, no matter if educated, were unlikely to find a decent job in Japan. There are so many more characters and each tackles a different issue still present in today’s society. It totality, Pachinko is such a woke story and it deserves its popularity because it’s a story that should be heard.

Of course, it’s a plus if the story has been changed so that Hansu gets more screentime than in the book but if not, I won’t be too upset. It’s already great that lmh is apart of such a meaningful project. I have even more respect for

him. :D

Sorry for coming back to you so late. I think you are totally spot on on your analysis of the characters and the reasons why Pachinko is a successful book: not only is easy to read (in the sense that the language and the sentence construction is not too sophisticated) it is also a story a lot of people can relate to, and the way the author shows different kind of discrimination makes evident that it is not a plot from the past, it still happens and that is why the book has so impact, I think.

By the way, new poll! Let's vote for Lee Min Ho! 

https://kingchoice.me//topic-most-handsome-korean-actors-2021-close-february-28-1259.html?option=41396

Edited by Missprincesa
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3