Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 hours ago, Heretorant said:

How many days, hours and long posts have we dedicated to talking about exactly this? I feel like we, in a way, manifested this :lol: Now he just needs to accept. Y’all, let’s all start a Lee-Min-Ho-Will-Accept prayer circle! 

44 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

All day, I saw you guys wiggling, so now it's my turn

I would like to apply for the position of LMH's bodyguard even though I am more than a foot shorter than him.  I can probably protect his legs, but he's on his own with the upper body lol:lol:

Whoa, you guys are so active here! Spent almost half an hour plus backreading the comments.  Fortunately,  am WFH.  Already started praying since yesterday but yay to the Lee-Min-Ho-Will-Accept prayer circle!  @Heretorant has put in place the production team with @Time loop as PD?  @Nikaa94 the make-up artist?  Who's the hair-stylist, may I ask?   @CarolynH you are so tall? wow!   and @scrawford his personal bodyguard.  Woot!

Can LMH /MYM please confirm quick, which role will he be taking?

wiggling excitingly

Spoiler

:2540_meh:

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Whoa, you guys are so active here! Spent almost half an hour plus backreading the comments.  Fortunately,  am WFH.  Already started praying since yesterday but yay to the Lee-Min-Ho-Will-Accept prayer circle!  @Heretorant has put in place the production team with @Time loop as PD?  @Nikaa94 the make-up artist?  Who's the hair-stylist, may I ask?   @CarolynH you are so tall? wow!   and @scrawford his personal bodyguard.  Woot!

Can LMH /MYM please confirm quick, which role will hel be taking?

wiggling excitingl

I would like to apply for any post that deems it necessary that I need to be present wherever LMH is in Canada. Which one would that be you guys? Help me out please 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 4

43 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Thanks @CallieP- I noticed you reacted to posts from few days ago, are you still back reading? lol.

Wow, 19 October is now listed as the most active date! The excitement for new project is reaaaaal!

I hoped to wake up to an official confirmation, hopefully we'll get the firm confirmation soon!!

Lee-Min-Ho-Accepts-Prayer-Circle-Starts-Now

:please:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 5

31 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Can LMH /MYM please confirm quick, which role will he be taking?

yes please 

quickly release the news! 

5 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

I hoped to wake up to an official confirmation, hopefully we'll get the firm confirmation soon!!

Lee-Min-Ho-Accepts-Prayer-Circle-Starts-Now

Yes yes :Please:

37 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

One more time before I go to bed too.. hoping to wake up to confirmation news 

Hahahah

let’s wiggle together :2540_meh:

52 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

All day, I saw you guys wiggling, so now it's my turn

I would like to apply for the position of LMH's bodyguard even though I am more than a foot shorter than him.  I can probably protect his legs, but he's on his own with the upper body lol:lol:

haha! :joy:  LMH does need a Bodyguard for his legs because he has long legs.. you are hired!:approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 6

10 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I am finally watching Boys Over Flowers ;) - currently on episode 7. This thread is too active :lol:which is why I don't attempt to post in here more but I did see the latest news so I thought I would stop by ;)

Regardless, it seems to be smart right now to do a Apple TV, Netflix or any form of streaming project right now as it guarantees immediate release and not need to get push back or postpone in terms of release date to be shown to the public.

@ElectricHearts, so NICE to know you're watching the drama finally.................. For me, if there’s one reason to watch this show, it’s LMH. His character is honestly what gave the show its life. First of all, Lee Min Ho is super CUTE here, and it’s always easy to like a HOT troubled boy - hahaha.  I had mixed feelings on Jan-di. I started out really liking her as a protagonist & this was my first K-drama watching her, so I had no standard by which to base her performance, but it seemed to me that her fire seemed to fizzle out as the show progressed. The high school setting is probably a bit of a K-drama cliché by now, but, I didn’t really mind. All the location shots were very pretty and I enjoyed the change in scenery. I liked the F4, though I wish I could have seen a bit more of their bromance; for me,  the four boys needed a couple more ‘bro’ moments over the course of the show to really drive home their friendship. Sorry for the spoiler - :blush:

Spoiler

Loved the proposal at the ending! I felt satisfied by how it wrapped up. :grin:

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Oh my god! 

I have had a really bad day at work and decided to come to the forum to see if something was new before going to bed, and I found this!! This project is really huge, ambitious and ultra serious. With this project is looks like LMH is taking a big step in his goal to be recognised as a serious actor, capable of portraying very different roles and making a difference. 

And also is a strategic decision to farther promote his career in global markets outside Korea. Also, for Apple seems a strategic move, because with this production they can enter the South Korean market with guarantees.

I am so happy and also waiting for official confirmation.

Let's wiggle!!!!

Yes, I also thought that's one of the reasons they cast LMH.
Apple TV+  has not entered Korea may be because of Samsung. Samsung has absolute advantage in Korean market. Hope LMH + Pachinko can open the door of Apple TV+ in Korea.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 2

12 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

If Apple is not available in South Korea so of course they should think other ways for Korea , what can it? Can't it be like Netflix+ TV or maybe they will air on other platform . So Is Apple available other Asia countries? I don't know anything about Apple dramas .

@leeminhosny, yes, it's available in other countries like US, Europe, Canada, Australia, HK, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam & MORE - actually, Apple TV+'s have many library K-dramas like Hotel del Luna. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Doctor John, While You Were Sleeping & others. :blush: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Thanks @Nikaa94 for sharing the talk show with author Min Jin Lee.   She speaks so well. 
- story of poor people - forced to move, victim, fierce, intelligent and adaptable.   How do we see ourselves in a community?  Can learn a lot from her.  

The more I get to know this book, the happier I get that LMH has accepted this offer (or will :D )....

this book is SO GOOD!!! What a story and the author is amazing!!!

this project will be the best and surely another great work in LMH’s profile ... So proud of LMH already...

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks @Nikaa94 for sharing the talk show with author Min Jin Lee.   She speaks so well. 
- story of poor people - forced to move, victim, fierce, intelligent and adaptable.

Yes!!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 5

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

The more I get to know this book, the happier I get that LMH has accepted this offer (or will :D )....

this book is SO GOOD!!! What a story and the author is amazing!!!

this project will be the best and surely another great work in LMH’s profile ... So proud of LMH already...

How do we see ourselves in a community?  Can learn a lot from the author Min Jin Lee.  Now I am tempted to get the books.

LMH  sure knows what to , what to pick. 

:ilike: