Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Ahhh I waited for months drama news and I read  yesterday and power is cut after 5 minutes :tears: And today I am waiting confirming news again happen  I am so angry :tears:

Now I renew Naver every minutes I hope it will out today 

I hope you won’t get power cut again ...

yes, hopefully we get some news from LMH’ side today :rickroll: just release the news already!! 
please 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Time loop said:

Lets assume the budget is 100mil USD. I will pocket 95mil USD when the budget is handed to me aka the producer without informing the director. 

Due to low budget issues and without special effects and stunt folks I will design the fighting scenes in a unique way that will bring interest despite the low budget and lack of effects and camera equipment 

hahahahha this gif is so funny :lol:

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz 

send me as a photographer and reporter to the golden globe red carpet show,....:doggie:

we should pick our dress :lol: what will we wear ?:lol:

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

MYM! Please please confirm the news today!! :please::Please:

Busan people are so lucky ... if LMH has filming in Busan for pachinko, Busan people got double dose of LMH’s filming (TKEM filming was in Busan too) ... I hope they can take videos and release them in IG for us,,,,:happyshakes:

I’m soooooo excited!! Start the filming soon!! 

They can't still get over TKEM shooting, I saw again "LMH apperead in Busan" post last day on a forum , they are talk about his hadsome face 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

hahahahha this gif is so funny :lol:

we should pick our dress :lol: what will we wear ?:lol:

They can't still get over TKEM shooting, I saw again "LMH apperead in Busan" post last day on a forum , they are talk about his hadsome face 

we should wear T-shirt with LMH’s face :happyshakes:

Busan went crazy over LMH’s shooting, I remember we had tons of videos and people were surrounding the filming area ... 

I bet Korean people are jealous that they cannot watch LMH on their tv or Netflix :relieved:  they better wait for him and appreciate him more!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

@willenette @Time loop I really hope he comes to Canada - if he has never been here It be an awesome experience for him and we will be blessed to have him here.:evilelmo:

I am devising all sorts excuses in my mind for me being in Vancouver when they are filming even though I know it is really really not possible. Imagine staying at the same hotel as LMH and having a conversation :heart2beat:I promise not to scream until I log on to Soompi LMH thread when that happens. 

hahahaha I remember a video a arap fan went with his husband to Shinsegae Hotel room where LMH CF shooting room and she kick his husband from bed ,he fall it is so funny :lol:

Actually most important 2nd thing for me, who is partner? But this time I didn't think this, because this project is so important his career . I will start to wonder after today  "Who is partner"? :lol: And they said "Asian cast" in a article I can't remember which but So this mean she may not be Korean? I didn't read story So I don't know.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

15 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

hahahaha I remember a video a arap fan went with his husband to Shinsegae Hotel room where LMH CF shooting room and she kick his husband from bed ,he fall it is so funny :lol:

Hahaha put up the link please. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Aren't we all excited for this new project news? Oct 19, 2020 already topped the most popular days in this LMH forum!

:2540_meh:   

(first time using this wiggly emoji :lol:)

Unfortunately, still no confirmation. And oddly enough, too few korean news sites reported on this. Well, like most of you said, we'll do away with them if he accepts this international project!  

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 6

10 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Aren't we all excited for this new project news? Oct 19, 2020 already topped the most popular days in this LMH forum!

(first time using this wiggly emoji :lol:)

Unfortunately, still no confirmation. And oddly enough, too few korean news sites reported on this. Well, like most of you said, we'll do away with them if he accepts this international project!  

I really don't like this emoji :lol: Actually so early for confirming but If Oct-Nov rumor is true So I waited early , I can't remember TKEM confirm news Maybe after a few weeks or months 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3

18 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I really don't like this emoji :lol: Actually so early for confirming but If Oct-Nov rumor is true So I waited early , I can't remember TKEM confirm news Maybe after a few weeks or months 

I just went over the posts around TKEM announcement last year, and it was announced days after he was discharged. He went on vacation, seems no article on "positively considering the role," only a news that dropped the bomb that he's confirmed for TKEM. 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 3

7 minutes ago, syntyche said:

I just went over the posts around TKEM announcement last year, and it was announced days after he was discharged. He went on vacation, seems no article on "positively considering the role," only a news that dropped the bomb that he's confirmed for TKEM. 

I checked firsty articles and then confirmed in the same day 

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

19 hours ago, Prerna said:

Hello ppl I was a silent lurker here since long but after LMH such an amazing news thought to unlurk myself.....:D

I have seen all of his work in the past but was a silent admirer of his work but since tkem I have started respecting his art a lot more and I am happy that he is doing such amazing work....wanted to celebrate with you all his latest big news of picking such an amazing drama.....I have read the book and if he picks this up it’s going to be a daebak time for him and his career....

so I just saw this (edited version) of pachinko on YT and thought to share it here....

I hope to learn a lot more about such an amazing person from you all long time minoz and support him in his future ventures and party along with you guys for his achievements....

Glad you delurker!  Welcome!  Sorry mod- I couldn't delete the video

10 hours ago, Wis dom said:

Guess who the cat dragged in.. 

The noise reached me somewhere in the deep facebook world. Time to back read in order to gather all the necessary info link to this AppleTv series 

Welcome back to you too!:D

9 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I am finally watching Boys Over Flowers ;) - currently on episode 7. This thread is too active :lol:which is why I don't attempt to post in here more but I did see the latest news so I thought I would stop by ;)

Regardless, it seems to be smart right now to do a Apple TV, Netflix or any form of streaming project right now as it guarantees immediate release and not need to get push back or postpone in terms of release date to be shown to the public.

Glad you joined us!  Isn't GJP charming?

9 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Morning!

wait, do we have a project on the way?  Yesssss we do!!:getmygrooveon:

Give me more updates!!

Agree, I want another drama after this.. I want Netflix drama next 

Agree 

hahahah

i kinda feel good Koreans cannot watch LMH’s drama easy this time... they have been watching his dramas for free so far.....  They don’t deserve LMH after all the complains they made during TKEM ...  :relieved:  I think they have already started begging LMH to come with Korean drama.... :relieved:

Omg, yes!!

thank god! We are free now ... from Netizens.... :byebye2:

Nikka-he hasn't even confirmed for this drama and you're already think of the one after?  lol:lol:

Yeah, it irritates me that SK doesn't appreciate LMH more.

8 hours ago, Guine said:

delurking and super excited!!!!! 

For me, LMH is fitted for  dual characters:   as Baek Isak  (based on the writers facial description of the character- unusually handsome, strong nose , slender smiling eyes, and a long neck)....   And a Solomon character-  hello again  (Gu Jun Pyo / Heo Jun Jae /Kim Tan rolled into one character).  So happy for him if he will get this project.    

You too!  Glad you delurked!:kiss_wink:

4 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

The greatest tragedy I ever witnessed was the DEATH of Kim Jong-Dae in that tunnel and I am still mourning to this day

I know, wasn't that the best?!  I thought LMH was so good in that scene.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3

On 10/16/2020 at 6:33 AM, JoannaID said:

Have you watched DMZ The Wild? I haven't watched it but read lots of comments about it. LMH took an active role in filming that documentary and people saw that he had the passion and creativity in directing and producing film. 

If you check BTS from his previous works, LMH seemed to be actively giving inputs as well. Perhaps it is the time that he wants to start to expand his other talent besides acting. I can't wait to see what he aims to do! Seems exciting! :D 

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/dmz-the-wild-e20170403.html

DMZ

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

All day, I saw you guys wiggling, so now it's my turn

:2540_meh:

I would like to apply for the position of LMH's bodyguard even though I am more than a foot shorter than him.  I can probably protect his legs, but he's on his own with the upper body lol:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 2