Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

38 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't wait so early announcement, I don't think LMH can choose already any drama/movie , We just grateful for him if he will update IG frequently 

Whatever update I get, I will be happy! As long as LMH show us his face! 

if he has a good offer that catches his attention, he may come back sooner than we thought. It all depends on the offers that he has and what story and character he wants to have.

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

cr: itsliend

Speaking of villains...........

I think LMH would be a terrific villain, because you'd never suspect him of anything with his innocent looking face. 

I actually think he will announce a project soon.  he announces then it takes months and months to come to fruition.  It seems that there are so many upcoming dramas, that I don't expect to see it until 2021 or earliest late Dec.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

:fullofhearts:

27 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I actually think he will announce a project soon.  he announces then it takes months and months to come to fruition.  It seems that there are so many upcoming dramas, that I don't expect to see it until 2021 or earliest late Dec.

:smooches3: Carolyyy!! Even hearing that makes me happy!! I don't care if we are having false hopes. :gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

9 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Speaking of villains...........

I think LMH would be a terrific villain, because you'd never suspect him of anything with his innocent looking face. 

Thanks for the link @CarolynH. I have heard about the ad project but never caught it. 

P.S. I am unable to delete the video. Sorry. 

Edited by gm4queen
Mod Edit : Please don't quote images/ videos/ GIFs/ Twitter posts! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Hey @Nikaa94, I wonder how credible the info is that we'll hear something in Aug.  We need a Korean contact! Argh.  Next time, one of us is in SK, make friends with one of the locals so we can get the 411!

So, while looking for an exercise video on YouTube, I stumbled across a kickboxing video totally in Korean.  It's subbed, so I decided to try it.  The instructor is good, but the two guys looked at little clumsy following her.  I was trying to imagine LMH.  I would not want to be next to him.  I can imagine he might accidentally kick me with those long legs of his! lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

6 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Hey @Nikaa94, I wonder how credible the info is that we'll hear something in Aug.  We need a Korean contact! Argh.  Next time, one of us is in SK, make friends with one of the locals so we can get the 411!

So, while looking for an exercise video on YouTube, I stumbled across a kickboxing video totally in Korean.  It's subbed, so I decided to try it.  The instructor is good, but the two guys looked at little clumsy following her.  I was trying to imagine LMH.  I would not want to be next to him.  I can imagine he might accidentally kick me with those long legs of his! lol

The info is not credible at all!  :crymeme:lol 

I read some posts in DC and i believe i shared it here. Korean Minoz were talking about August and then some Minoz here said that August 1 is the time when new members can have access to LMH's fan club.  In twitter, Minoz probably read posts in DC and assumed he would announce his project. Like I just shared a tweet in one of my posts today and fans express excitement over August. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 minute ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 @CarolynH I just finished The Heirs nth rewatch.. Can we have a poll of which LMH Is most popular for rewatch? 

I’m leaning towards LoTBS now - should I? 

YESSSSS

Watch Hoe Jun Jae is sooooooooooo good!!

------------------------------------------

img%5D

credit: DC 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

cr:  as tagged

@Aleumdaun  my vote is LOTBS!  I'm working on the quiz for that drama now.  Look at him, isn't he so cute:omg:  You could never say no to that face --Aha!  that's why he'd make a great villain!  I'm on ep 13 getting my kleenex ready cuz I'm almost to that scene.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

33 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 @CarolynH I just finished The Heirs nth rewatch.. Can we have a poll of which LMH Is most popular for rewatch? 

I’m leaning towards LoTBS now - should I? 

giphy-downsized-large.gif
cr as tagged (the making) via lemminhosha

@Aleumdaun Please grab Heo Joon Jae -ssi ... for us @Nikaa94 @CarolynH .. thank you :wub:   

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Happy Friday / Weekend everyone!

:heythere:

Ahhhh waeeee, two LMH - one evil and one good, no good?

I especially love him in the Camry CF as evil/good twin brothers. The evil role can be an anti-hero role.

I can imagine the fun we'll have fighting over the twins, obviously there will be some like me who wants BOTH. Kekekeke.

Syq04nC.jpg

Initially I thought LMH will have dual roles in TKEM. I swear I read a news article saying he'd be a police in Daehan Minguk. Perhaps it was a mistake from the media as it was at its early stage then. Everyone gets to have another doppleganger, I'm sincerely sad he doesn't get to have one or more in other universes. It'd have been fun to see different LMHs.

Some of you say it'd be interesting to see him as a psycho whereas some prefers not. After seeing Flower of Evil, it's definitely do-able... read on if you want to know - SPOILER ALERT!!

Spoiler

After ep2, it is likely that the male lead is not a psycho serial killer. It's just the show making you think he is. That's smart misrepresentation and it does pique one's interest too. A misunderstood (anti) hero. Yes. The formula may seem similar however it can be approached it many ways. There are all sorts of possibilities if a role is being approached this way. Will need a really good writer, of course.

So back to FOE:

Spoiler

The serial killer was his father. There is another killer on the loose in the present, and I'm 99.9999% sure it's not him. He seems abnormal himself because he has Alexithymia, incapable of understanding emotions. He had to learn and pretend.

• Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 7

16 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minozzza!

TBH, I don't agree with LMH playing villain or serial killer. This is my personal opinion. But it not fun to watch the main lead as a killer or other psychos. why not in movie??

See,

1) LMH always takes his time to come back

2) Minoz all around the world wait long time for him to come back

3) When he comes back after a long wait with so much anticipation

4) Would you be happy if his character was villain for 16 hours?

5) I don't understand why some fans want him to go to such extents

6) His character Can be dark but does not have to be serial killer

7) Minoz don't want LMH to be in a drama that is similar to other dramas or characters 

agree!!

In that drama (flower of evil) base on the first ep I don't think the Male lead is a villain or serial killer but more like he is just hiding something but not necessarily something bad. In the drama it seems like he was blame for something he didn't do but had to escape or hide because all the evidences are pointed at him which I personally find interesting.

As for point 7 yes I agree but no matter what the character is going to be something we have seen in kdrama already so I don't really worry about that what I care about the most is the plot.

The character can be same but with different and unique plot I'm fine.

For example medical dramas the character is a doctor but there are medical drama with solid plot that I enjoy a lot, something like doctor prisoner.

Or example like TKEM LMH character was a king but is really different from king character of other dramas.

Plus if we want to make wave I'm Korea I think it will better to follow trend (not talking about rating) something that gerwnal public of every age will focus one I'm not saying that unique story or plot would not be able to do that but because for example TKEM was so unique and was popular among young people and did well on wave but it didn't touch the general public not because it was not good but because they didn't feel related or something that could happen on reality.

I don't really worry  about the international audience because we minoz all over the world will watch and even non minoz will watch it because is LMH drama.

Edited by gm4queen
Mod Edit : Please don't quote images/ videos/ GIFs/ Twitter posts! Thanks!
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Lee taemin 123 said:

In that drama (flower of evil) base on the first ep I don't think the Male lead is a villain or serial killer but more like he is just hiding something but not necessarily something bad. In the drama it seems like he was blame for something he didn't do but had to escape or hide because all the evidences are pointed at him which I personally find interesting.

As for point 7 yes I agree but no matter what the character is going to be something we have seen in kdrama already so I don't really worry about that what I care about the most is the plot.

For example medical dramas the character is a doctor but there are medical drama with solid plot that I enjoy a lot, something like doctor prisoner.

Or example like TKEM LMH character was a king but is really different from king character of other dramas.

Plus if we want to make wave I'm Korea I think it will better to follow trend (not talking about rating) something that gerwnal public of every age will focus one I'm not saying that unique story or plot would not be able to do that but because for example TKEM was so unique and was popular among young people and did well on wave but it didn't touch the general public not because it was not good but because they didn't feel related or something that could happen on reality.

I don't really worry  about the international audience because we minoz all over the world will watch and even non minoz will watch it because is LMH drama.

Tae Min ssi! :waves:

You have mentioned good points. :) Thank you for reading my post and giving your opinion. :approves:

Are you Korean Minoz?? :gangnamstyle::issohappy:

- Yes, the story matters and the character will be something we have seen before. But how the character is written and created matters. Your example of TKEM was on point.

-Yes, international Minoz and also non-Minoz always watch LMH's drama

-I hope we can get a story that is both unique and also cater to general public of SK if it will be aired on Korean channels (If 100% Netflix, then we are fine even if general public of SK don't relate to the drama). 

WE HAVE UPDATE!!! MINOZ!!:evilelmo:  

Lee Min Ho: "At this time of year, I think about you [Minoz] more 

what does this sentence mean??:popcornjackson:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Lee taemin 123 said:

@Lee taemin 123  Sorry to cut your post.   I am watching The Flower of Evil too.  As you put in aptly, storylines can be the same, but the development of plots, how they unfold and move, plus the characters  can be distinct from one another.    Just like this drama The Flower of Evil, kinda have watched this storyline before - a beautiful husband / partner with a dark past.   And LMH being a character-driven kind of actor would definitely be able to grab attention, inspire and affects us and many, if he was given or in a similar storyline. 

And yes, lol, no matter what, when or where, people will always tune in to LMH's dramas / series because it is Lee Min Ho.  

52 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

WE HAVE UPDATE!!! MINOZ!!

Lee Min Ho: "At this time of year, I think about you [Minoz] more 

what does this sentence mean??

@Nikaa94  again, thanks so much for the update!  You are always on top!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

Lee Min Ho: "At this time of the year, I think about you more"

The translation is kinda rough in that YouTube Video

How about this?  "This year, I will think about Minoz more"? 

I think LMH means he will give us more projct?? :rickroll:

what do you think?:gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

27 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho: "At this time of the year, I think about you more"

The translation is kinda rough in that YouTube Video

How about this?  "This year, I will think about Minoz more"? 

I think LMH means he will give us more projct?? 

what do you think?

I really hope what you read from his mind, comes true @Nikaa94 !     I like the part when he said .. I think about you more. 

By the way,  Nikaa - are you using dark mode theme?  

• Wiggle 1