Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

This writer doesn’t strike me as someone who likes to focus on 10 side characters like Writer Kim lol. She’s definitely not a major hit writer but she writes good ML characters.

Hahahaha, we can only wish for 30% in ratings lol. In today’s age, it’s impossible unless we want lmh in a 50 episode family drama lol. 

If we want a writer who guarantees ratings, we’re back with writer Park. She’s simple minded so all her stories will appeal to Koreans, easy to digest, shallow and mostly about love. :lol:

If we want lmh in something dark, we can throw out expectations for really high ratings. Romantic comedies generally perform better than thrillers/melodramas. 

TWOTM reached 28% on JTBC. It was dark and exciting. Dark dramas can get high ratings, it depends how well they are written and directed. 

But wait, I think we cannot have the best of two worlds. We should either choose a different character from LMH or something simple with ratings. Can't we have both good script like Mr S and also ratings? why not possible? God!!Please!!

I don't think LMH himself want to work with writer park. If the news come out, it will remind people of him working with KES for the second time. I don't want to even imagine the amount of comparison to her CLOY drama.  Imagine PJE announces collaboration with LMH and SYJ. :joy:  

LMH should work with writer who DOES not have super hit drama before. Maybe a new writer??    

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

it was so random never thought he would make a wildlife documentary but it was cool seeing him narrate a wildlife segment 

He spent lots of time for filming that documentary and voluntarily without any rewards.  :approves:

7 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

8-Song Jae-Jung (W, Memories of Alahmbra, Nine: 9 Times Time Travel)- good

I couldn't complete W and 9 Times Time Travel and didn't watch Alahmbra.
But I love her Queen In-Hyun's Man. I cried a lot to have swollen eyes when I watched the last episode. I told my friend and she asked me "it's a sad story ?". I said "No, and it's happy ending."  :P

10 hours ago, CarolynH said:

my choices would be the writer of one of the followings dramas:  Misaeng, My Dear Friends, Sky Castle, My Mister, Forest of Secrets.

I only watched Forest of Secrets (Stranger), it's very good. And I like Watcher and Nobody Knows. I love this kind of dramas.

Kang Eun-kyung - I like her Romantic Docter 1 & 2. And she seems very famous and got many awards. 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

This writer doesn’t strike me as someone who likes to focus on 10 side characters like Writer Kim lol. She’s definitely not a major hit writer but she writes good ML characters.

Hahahaha, we can only wish for 30% in ratings lol. In today’s age, it’s impossible unless we want lmh in a 50 episode family drama lol. 

If we want a writer who guarantees ratings, we’re back with writer Park. She’s simple minded so all her stories will appeal to Koreans, easy to digest, shallow and mostly about love. :lol:

If we want lmh in something dark, we can throw out expectations for really high ratings. Romantic comedies generally perform better than thrillers/melodramas. 

We all become greedy for his next project:hwaiting2:

Rather than anything, I want his next project to become hit & critically acclaimed in SK. Thats more important:transforms:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I seriously wish I could go and talk to LMH's Noona directly and express my concern!! :D

What a wasteful wish. You are not greedy at all. You’re Choi Young. I’ll be Ki Cheol. I wish to marry lmh :lol::lol::lol:

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Imagine PJE announces collaboration with LMH and SYJ. :joy:  

THIS literally had me laughing my butt off! 

With our luck, it’ll happen.

:loolz:

• LOL 3

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

TWOTM reached 28% on JTBC. It was dark and exciting. Dark dramas can get high ratings, it depends how well they are written and directed. 

You’re right! It did reach that high! How can I forget? It was a bullet to my heart each week! :lol:

By dark, I mean, I want lmh to play a criminal :D 

8 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I couldn't complete W and 9 Times Time Travel and didn't watch Alahmbra.
But I love her Queen In-Hyun's Man. I cried a lot to have swollen eyes when I watched the last episode. I told my friend and she asked me "it's a sad story ?". I said "No, and it's happy ending." 

Oh wait, she is also the writer of Queen in hyun’s man? Then I take back what I said, my favorite drama from her is actually Queen in hyun’s man. 

Still a BIG NO from me! Did not like W, did not like Alahmbra and please god, no more fantasies! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

We need to know what LMH wants!! What do you want baby??  What genre? What director?:joy:

We will go and get whatever you want, you just come out of your room and let them interview you :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

34 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

It's not like he has not done that before getting these 20 and 30 etc etc not that it means much at this stage. Him doing a makjang just to get 3-4% higher It would be unwise on a freaking local cable channel it would be highly unnecessary without any benefits in it. His in new territory He should prioritize that and try getting bigger and bigger hits there but re-doing something you have done again and again it would feel like being stock. He also needs to expand into netflix viewerbase because he has to release also his movies there so getting good report on before hand is great 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

Can you imagine sitting thru or forcing LMH to do 90s setting rom-com drama with 20 episode where SHK Is the leading LADY. I will switch off on the first episode and I love them both

How about not a rom-com but a struggling couple? I like it! Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Time loop said:

It's not like he has not done that before getting these 20 and 30 etc etc not that it means much at this stage. Him doing a makjang just to get 3-4% higher It would be unwise on a freaking local cable channel it would be such a low attempt without any benefits in it. His in new territory He should prioritize taking over netflix and getting bigger and bigger hits there but re-doing something you have done again and again it would feel like being stock. He also needs to expand into netflix viewerbase because he has to release also his movies there so getting good report on before hand is great and preparing for new home-turf.

I am in agreement with you! 

No makjang please lol. 

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

HAHAH! :joy:

by the way, SHK chooses good scripts always. Why rom-com? Melo is better! :lol:

Melodrama, mature love, lmh and shk? Yes please! Lol.

Jk, stay away from shk. I love her but she is heavily shipped with two different actors.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Reveal hidden contents

Jk, stay away from shk. I love her but she is heavily shipped with two different actors.

Agree with both points!!:joy:  the one and the other :joy:

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think this pairing will hit the roofs of Kdrama Land. Behold the King and Queen and we are your most loyal subjects :lol: :heart4:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Another article on the funny Nigerian men: :lol:

Nigerian implores letter to Lee Min Ho: "Get away from our girlfriends"

Netizens from that African country echoed (in the form of memes) the declarations of love made by Nigerian ladies to celebrate the birthday of the protagonist of Boys over flowers.

YJKM3UDOBJHBFBA7TPFMLQXJ3E.jpg

However, the peak was a 'heartbreaking' letter sent by a young Nigerian to the popular Facebook page YorochiTv .

In his curious letter written on behalf of the ' Nigerian Boyfriends Association ' (published on June 24), the author tells the Korean actor that his appearance in the drama The King: Eternal Monarch , has killed 'thousands of loves' .

“Lee Min Ho, your appearance on the small screen has caused much suffering with our love. It is a threat to all boyfriends in Nigeria. In fact, like a "great disaster," it killed thousands of loves in recent days. Why?

“Except for curly hair, silky skin, and rosy lips that were softer than new bread, I didn't see that he had something that we didn't have. Our girlfriend no longer post photos of us. Now, on her personal pages are all your photos! ”

“As I write these lines, my heart hurts a lot, my girlfriend keeps posting photos of you from Monday until now.

But wait a minute, how are you so attractive? What shampoo do you use? Is that what makes you different from us? ”

“But please stop, don't ruin our relationship anymore. Don't make us feel like a bad boyfriend. Please leave our girlfriends alone. "

So all the boyfriends from all over Nigeria gathered to raise their voices: "Get away from our girlfriends!"

Spoiler

VFRIYSPTHZFPXJZLXCB7E6VP5Q.jpg

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2020/06/27/lee-min-ho-recibe-carta-de-novio-nigeriano-celoso-facebook-yorochitv-dorama-the-king-eternal-monarch-video/

As for the LOTBS Season 2 article, I've seen that story for the past three years since the drama ended. Nah, I doubt there's any truth to it.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Reveal hidden contents

If it is melodrama then I prefer to see him partner with MCW. Im still stunned with their visual

Spoiler

But still... ship LMH with ggone.. They shoooo cuteeee:Ohboy3:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

What a wasteful wish. You are not greedy at all. You’re Choi Young. I’ll be Ki Cheol. I wish to marry lmh :lol::lol::lol:

THIS literally had me laughing my butt off! 

With our luck, it’ll happen.

:loolz:

:joy: If PJE do announce with LMH and SYJ, a group of us should go to SK and have a heart to heart with PJE! I volunteer to stay next to her when she is writing script and review before released! :joy:

3 minutes ago, Joojix said:

I think this pairing will hit the roofs of Kdrama Land. Behold the King and Queen and we are your most loyal subjects :lol: :heart4:

agree!! Hitting the roof then shooting for the star!!:glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, Miss Pizza said:

If it is melodrama then I prefer to see him partner with MCW. Im still stunned with their visual

Reveal hidden contents

But still... ship LMH with ggone.. They shoooo cuteeee:Ohboy3:

I live for the day they collaborate in a melodrama! 

Yes 3000x! 

I think lmh and mcw will be a power couple! 

But you know, in RL, he’s reserved for kge until further notice :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Maybe we should have a poll on what type of drama (or movie-maybe that's a totally separate animal) we want to see LMH take on next.  What are the categories?

• room com
  • melo
  • fantasy
  • historical
  • thriller

And/or a poll on what type of character

• Dr
  • lawyer
  • struggling single father (this is one of my picks)
  • detective
  • FBI agent (what's the Korean equivalent of FBI?)
  • psychologist
  • villain 

Something else I'm interested in- Do you have any objections to LMH playing a villain, murderer etc?  It would be a yes or no type poll.  I'm interested in the honest answers, since I know some objected to LMH's character in GB.

Anyone interested helping me write a short synopsis of TKEM? I'll be honest, TKEM is not one of my favorite LMH dramas, so I'm going to struggle writing a summary. I need to update the 1st page.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Joojix said:

I think this pairing will hit the roofs of Kdrama Land.

They’ve have been linked together for a long time now because lmh said she was his ideal. They are the two most popular korean actors overseas and many people anticipate their collaboration so imagine the love they will receive even before the drama airs! 

But also imagine the hate :lol:

• LOL 3