Thanks for an update post @hola2jin!!

I felt your reaction at once. haha I am not familiar with him too.

(Googled him and found out, I haven't watched her dramas yet Ooops)

though, if I would to compare him to LMK in TBI, this one is better haha)

I think there'll be a chemistry. but I am not saying he's a hottie/cutie.

I prefer Wi Ha-joon (just saying haha) cos why not?! 

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

On 10/26/2020 at 10:44 AM, inspiredbyshj said:

Wi Ha-joon

:Pandabulous: erhmm.. mmm... ♡coughhhhh~~~♡

Ooiyoo u distracted me from work hahahaha~~

Ok ok juz kidding! 

Mmm.. checked twitter + IG juz now and there seems to be not much or should I say no reaction from netizens so far?? Hahahaa... mmmm *whisper* not 'hot' enough for a ML opssss !! Hope we get more info on this drama - the suspense is killing all the fans ya?!:sweatingbullets:

:blush:O..kayyyy..  i had wanted to check out ep 4 of TOL for the yap >>> scenic scenes ...mmmm.. but got distracted by the train scene heee..

Spoiler

28 sep 2020

"Would you like to date?" A younger man suddenly confesses.. ♡ Seo Hyun-jin Embarrassing Yang Se-jong straight confession!《Temperature of Love / Collected Catch / Sves Catch》

(while waiting... letz catch the :heart:Train to Busan...hehheheh)

EverlastingDisgustingArctichare-size_res

CloseUnhealthyAtlanticridleyturtle-size_

Anyway SBS juz released this compilation clip - guess is coz the TOL writernim's current drama ROY is reaching the finale this week (??) :grimace:

Released 26 oct 2020:

Spoiler

:doggie: replay the scene at 11:54 minute - our queen transformed into Language Saem teaching cutie YSJ English:

20201027_123716.jpg

:hypehype:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I prefer Wi Ha-joon (just saying haha) cos why not?! 

Looks like shj will again help a rookie. Can’t figure out why she’s always partnered with a rookie.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 10/21/2020 at 11:26 AM, supergal99 said:

:grimace: @hola2jin *whisper* my YT  keep feeding me with our queen's tvN drama clips ..  itz hard not to rewatch  our cute queen in action hahaha....

I have watched AMO about 5 times already! I can say that this drama was her masterpiece that boosted her fame tremendously, and well-received with the title as iconic actress of ROM-COM queen! AMO is really the legendary being adapted into Musical Play, if I'm not wrong, Chinese and Thai versions drama too! I hope that Hyun Jin'll have another opportunity to receive such awesome drama offer. 

On 10/23/2020 at 4:58 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

it’s my first time making gif tho

tryna my best effort haha (ops that’s the best i can do aha sorry 

Bravo to your first making gif! :thumbsup:

On 10/25/2020 at 9:53 PM, supergal99 said:

Have u guys seen this spoof? Hahaha

Oh yes! And I like these mashed-up vid clips:-

TOL & Bad Guy.

TOL & Voice.

TBI & Memories of the Alhambra.

Credit to the creator.

23 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Looks like shj will again help a rookie. Can’t figure out why she’s always partnered with a rookie.

Exactly what I'm thinking! Not that I wanted to dis or belittle the actor, just felt the injustice of the arrangement. First it was YSJ, then HJ and now going to be LSY... Was it so hard to pair up her with an experienced or popular actor? Nooo..luck..compared to other actresses in the same agency!:huh: Sometimes, I wonder did she choose from the left over scripts? Anyway, just my one-sided opinion. I'm still looking forward for the official confirmation, longing to watch her acting and hope 'You Are My Spring' has good plot, so I'll not be too disappointed. :hwaiting2:

Edited by hola2jin
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@supergal99 yes!! Another English line there! Thanks for posting! She’s really seo cute speaking the language haha 

(This is just one thing that we are expecting on the upcoming drama) aaaah just thinking about it makes me even more excited! :happydance:

@hola2jin aaah! Thanks for seeing my previous post! Haha you really have an eye while backreading. Anyway, thanks for the compliment! :winkx:

tho i realized gif’s not my thing! Ahha really bad at it. I’ll just leave them to the gif queen :doggie:@supergal99 .

“longing to watch her acting”— AGREE!! Same feels.. 

“and hope 'You Are My Spring' has good plot,”— AGREE!!! And I DO hope YAMS will be as successful as AOHY. 

“so I'll not be too disappointed.”— AGREE!! Same feels.. 

@hola2jin @shjfan23 on a side note. It seemed to me that having HJ paired with rookies is a very good impression. If all the rookies that have been paired to our queen has now big names, then SHJ must be the ‘lucky charm of the rookies’! This is our queen’s power! Haha 

ooooh im super PROUD of her! 

But ofc, also wishing her to be paired with popular ones. She deserves such!! 

With that being said, final say for this post, 

i am quite stressed with work today but thanks to the TBI+MOTA mashed-up vid, i was destressed! 

Haha... 

The creator must be rooting for them too! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

o..kay... i feel u guys ...wawaaaa~~

but actually tbh i also feel for our queen each time i watch the last press con clip. She is trying hard to break away from her stereotyped roles in RomCom yet has to be aware of the pressure on the ratings (*whisper: and losing her romcom fans)

replay with Eng Subs: ^*^ minute 2:35 she said in Eng:" Bless You!!"

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Oh ermmm.. ok actually i came in to share this article errr...

(Google translate fr chinese to eng - sorray guys - no time for me to edit it)

^^NOTE: Xu XuanZhen = spelling of Seo Hyun Jin in chinese

"BLACK DOG" XU XUANZHEN CAN CRY! XU XUANZHEN'S 7 CRYING SCENES, "THE TRANSFORMATION LOVER" CRIED UNTIL SHE LOST HER STRENGTH, AND SHE WANTED TO CRY AFTER WATCHING IT!

The ratings and reputation of "Black Dog" was very good. Xu Xuanzhen and Luo Meilan had a lot of sparks in the play, and Xu Xuanzhen's crying scene in the play also caused heated discussion. Xu Xuanzhen has always been recognized as a "very crying" actress. The following are seven different crying methods in Xu Xuanzhen's crying scene. Howling or silently crying, Xu Xuanzhen can cry with different feelings!

photo-5dfa06ae38038.jpg

Image source: TVN

continue :

Spoiler

Xu Xuanzhen Cry Method 1: "It's Wu Haiying Again" crying like a child

Wu Haiying's personality is straightforward and simple, so in this Xu Xuanzhen crying scene, he hardly cares about his image. Wu Haiying knew that her ex-boyfriend broke up with her, not because she hated her, but because she had difficulties. Back home, Wu Haiying cried loudly at her parents.

photo-5dfa06af9bb48.jpg

Image source: Screenshot of Iqiyi's "Wu Haiying Again"

Wu Haiying really cried "Wow", like a child, she couldn't even speak clearly. In this scene, not only Haiying's parents, but even Xiaobian felt distressed!

photo-5dfa06af04db0.jpg

Xu Xuanzhen's Cry Method 2: "It's Wu Haiying Again" Heartache is too painful but tears quietly

Most of Wu Haiying cried directly, but there were exceptions. After Do Kyung-ti broke up, Hae-young still remembered, telling Do-young on the phone, "I hope you miss me every day and think of heart-piercing."

photo-5dfa06b03f052.jpg

Xu Xuanzhen's crying scene was really strong, his tone was faint, but tears couldn't help falling. There were tears on Xu Xuanzhen's face, no yelling, but everyone could feel how heartache she was.

photo-5dfa079c9227f.jpg

Xu Xuanzhen's crying method 3: "Romantic Doctor Master Jin" cries invisible

Unlike Wu Haiying, Xu Xuanzhen is a little restrained in this crying scene. In the play, the psychiatrist asks Ruizhen, "Have you ever thought of dying?" Ruizhen complains of her pain, and she shed tears silently.

photo-5dfa06b1e8bee.jpg

Image source: Screenshot of "Romantic Doctor Master Jin" by iqiyi

First, Xu Xuanzhen's eyes slowly filled with tears, and then when the tears couldn't help falling, she couldn't even speak, and her whole body was trembling slightly. Obviously heartache, but have to endure sadness.

photo-5dfa06b2c32d7.jpg

Image source: Screenshot of "Romantic Doctor Master Jin" by iqiyi

Extended reading: 6 "moments forced to cry by a supporting role in a Korean drama"! The grandfather of "Chocolate" Fried Noodles, and the girlfriend of "Druna" Sanchez passed away crying!

Xu Xuanzhen Cry Method 4: "The Temperature of Love" crying angry and wronged

Jeong Sun quarreled with Hyun Su after eating with his mother because of Hyun Su. Hyun Soo originally wanted to apologize, but Jeong Sun didn't appreciate it, and even turned around to leave.

photo-5dfa06b395e08.jpg

Image source: Screenshot of iqiyi's "The Temperature of Love"

Hyun-soo confessed her feelings to Zhengshan. At the beginning, she was just wronged, but she didn't expect that the more she talked, the more angry she became, and tears fell. Xu Xuanzhen not only cries real, but also looks beautiful with tears in his eyes. It is completely "fairy crying"~

photo-5dfa06b473427.jpg

Image source: Screenshot of iqiyi's "The Temperature of Love"

Xu Xuanzhen Cry Method 5: "Fall in Love with Transformed Lover" Drunk and Cries

Han Shijie was drunk, and she was so angry that she was kind to her suddenly every time, but she didn't make it clear, so she called Xu Dao to settle the account. At first, Han Shijie yelled at the phone frantically, with tears in his eyes, but later he became more angry.

photo-5dfa06b54cf53.jpg

Image source: Screenshot of iqiyi's "Fall in Love with Transformed Lover"

When the mood reached its peak, Han Shijie suddenly covered his eyes, not wanting Xu Dao to see her crying. But everyone can feel her sadness, especially when she wiped away the tears, she still didn't control her expression. This kind of wanting to be depressed, but can't help it, is really realistic!

photo-5dfa06b5c81b1.jpg

Xu Xuanzhen Cry Method 6: "Fall in Love with Transformed Lover" Heartbreaking, crying to the point of loss of strength

This is obviously a light-hearted comedy, but there are a lot of sad and crying scenes. Han Shijie learned that Xu Dao’s face was blinded by her. He was guilty and unacceptable, so he cried bitterly at home.

photo-5dfa06b660067.jpg

Xu Xuanzhen's crying was really heartbreaking during this period, and he couldn't even breathe, clutching his chest and pumping, and I could feel how painful she was through the screen!

photo-5dfa06b7109dd.jpg

photo-5dfa06b784db7.jpg

Xu Xuanzhen's method of crying 7: "Black Dog" with tears in his eyes, quietly sad

Xu Xuanzhen plays the role of the rookie teacher-Gao Hana in this movie. Everyone excludes her because she walks through the back door. Ha Na came to the empty classroom. She remembered the teacher who had saved her life before, with tears in her eyes.

"Black Dog" Xu Xuanzhen can cry!  Xu Xuanzhen's 7 crying scenes, "The Transformation Lover" cried until she lost her strength, and she wanted to cry after watching it!

Image source: TVN "Black dog"

There is no line in this paragraph, Xu Xuanzhen just stood there quietly, but it made people feel strong sadness. Xu Xuanzhen is really good at crying, no matter which method of crying, everyone feels the same, and wants to accompany her distressed.

"Black Dog" Xu Xuanzhen can cry!  Xu Xuanzhen's 7 crying scenes, "The Transformation Lover" cried until she lost her strength, and she wanted to cry after watching it!

Image source: Screenshot of iqiyi "Black dog"

Source https://www.glixi.com/zh-hant/post/52999

Poke @hola2jin same same i marathoned Another OHY 99 times ops i mean like mmm...  5 times hahaha

Poke @inspiredbyshj wait what? U giving up on making gifs?? If u need tutorials let me know... hahahha... i like to be a 'mentor' too  -- "inspired by shj" opsss! [Somehow  I like your positive take on our queen being the lucky charm of rookies *slowww  claps* hahaha...

:grimace:anyway letz wait for more official updates before jumping to conclusions. Reading the plot seems like they need a few male characters. 

Oh juz to add my observation on her last drama - the male leads are not the spotlight but rather the 2 acting Queens stole all the limelight !! :evilelmo:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@supergal99 Haha... i liked it, you giving attention to my username ha! ..should i change my username to “inspiredbysupergal99” then? HAHA

It’s seo sweet to hear her say “bless you”.. i felt jealous with the one who sneezed. Haha 

—————————

Oh nice article! Well this is one of many reasons why I became her fan. She’s absolutely killing these sad moments and there’s no scene I didnt find myself crying. Haha

(And oh, she’s still very pretty even when crying, how to be her! )

—————————

and I find this seo cute. I missed that sweet voice! this is my 1st time seeing this clip. so sorry I think I just fangirled so much haha :bashful:

“Hotels combined” 

https://youtu.be/JOc4P-GTt5I

credits to owner

what about an on the spot singing?! Omg 

(and i’m currently listening to Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars; so posting it)

credits to owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

On 10/28/2020 at 8:58 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

@hola2jin @shjfan23 on a side note. It seemed to me that having HJ paired with rookies is a very good impression. If all the rookies that have been paired to our queen has now big names, then SHJ must be the ‘lucky charm of the rookies’! This is our queen’s power! Haha 

Oh you have such angelic mindset! Yeah it's good to think positively! :yay:

9982D23359903AF409

gif fr shadowgirl227

On 10/29/2020 at 10:47 AM, supergal99 said:

The ratings and reputation of "Black Dog" was very good. Xu Xuanzhen and Luo Meilan had a lot of sparks in the play, and Xu Xuanzhen's crying scene in the play also caused heated discussion. Xu Xuanzhen has always been recognized as a "very crying" actress. The following are seven different crying methods in Xu Xuanzhen's crying scene. Howling or silently crying, Xu Xuanzhen can cry with different feelings!

Once upon a time, she struggled on a crying scene in 'Hwang Jini', whoa..but now she was complimented on her crying skills which she deserved it! :cheers:

994D8C3359AE5F5429

cr shadowgirl227

On 10/29/2020 at 10:47 AM, supergal99 said:

anyway letz wait for more official updates before jumping to conclusions. Reading the plot seems like they need a few male characters. 

Yes, mentor @supergal99! I shall keep mum about my thoughts for the time being..:eats2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

and I find this seo cute. I missed that sweet voice! this is my 1st time seeing this clip. so sorry I think I just fangirled so much haha 

“Hotels combined” 

Ohhh first time? Hahaha u should also see the one showing the bear and our queen sharing a hotel room - i remembered joking to the rest that I was seo jealous (ok still am... heee) of this bear!!:tounge_xd:

Spoiler

Cto to Thai fans :)

Also the making video - i think she is saying she gotta imagine she is interacting with the bear (not easy ya? Juz like those fantasy movies hahaaa):

Spoiler

@supergal99 Haha... i liked it, you giving attention to my username ha! ..should i change my username to “inspiredbysupergal99” then? HAHA

8 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Yes, mentor @supergal99! I shall keep mum about my thoughts for the time being..

Opssie... (quickly gif the 'embarrassing' moment from the Lets Eat 2 press con clip posted by inspiredbyshj hahahah)

20201031_160755.gif

(Yesss... fan fan):grimace:

@hola2jin ooiyoo sorray if u r offended by my comments - I didnt want u guys to be seo upset since itz not official casting of the main lead... so we should conserve our energy and 'vent' out later at "whoeverdidthecasting" once it is confirmed ... hahaha.... opss!:

Cto:

tumblr_o7oo62iwfn1tmayyeo3_540.gif?w=380

(Piakkk!! - ok don panic guys - juz for illustration - our queen is not harmed in anyway :P)

^^oh btw i am following <18 Again> and the same mum is in it and she never fails to remind me of our queen hahahaa!

@inspiredbyshj nahhh... i am only good at pulling legs so u will definitely regret it if u changed your username to errr... ....

ok ok i know u are pulling my leg heeee.... :hwaiting2: ohhh and the song :ilike:

what about an on the spot singing?! Omg 

(and i’m currently listening to Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars; so posting it)

On repeat mode :

giphy.gif

Borrowed Original Pic from source: 

Actress Seo Hyun-jin released her vibes.

She takes on the role of Yoon Seo-jeong in the SBS drama "Dr. Romantic".

On the fifth episode of the SBS drama "Dr. Romantic", Seo Hyun-jin was spotted listening to music by herself in the linens room.

She had her earphones plugged in her ears and started dancing with her arms stretching out here and there.

This scene was taken on a set on the 12th. She was worried about how she would display her moves but as soon as the filming started she completely killed it.

Seo Hyun-jin still managed to express the situation from the script the way it was supposed to be while dancing her soul away. The staff around her couldn't help but shake their shoulders in efforts to keep from laughing. The actress herself had to suppress her laughter.

https://www.hancinema.net/dr-romantic-seo-hyun-jin-dancing-alone-100682.html

Hey inspiredbyshj -  actually u can actually post your fanart or memes or caption pics instead of gifs - vs giffing: can be our fanart master for the thread:approves:

(Ahhh yess still waiting for u to share yr fanart that u sent to our queen heh...heh..)

Gosh... i almost forgot to share this scene with u coz u like to analyse 'body parts' hahahah: ( I started KDSBH n now at ep 14 -- omo! )

Spoiler

*whisper* seo shy  - usually i only see hotties shower scenes hahahah

Once upon a time, she struggled on a crying scene in 'Hwang Jini', whoa..but now she was complimented on her crying skills which she deserved it! :cheers:

994D8C3359AE5F5429

cr shadowgirl227

Uh ohh.... looks like i gotta catch this drama too then ?! 

Ops the links are not embedded directly at soompi. The forums been having problems with direct cut n paste of links.   Even direct sharing of  IG links are not working. So need to cut n paste the full links to the website or otherwise upload it at another hosting website ...errrr... so tedious hahaha totally time consuming :crazily:

=====================

O..kay.. Have a nice weekend!!  :gangnamstyle:

===================== 

• LOL 3

On 10/28/2020 at 8:58 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

Expand  

Oh you have such angelic mindset! Yeah it's good to think positively! 

:grimace: opsss i forgot -  i had wanted to share that in ROY after that medical drama (our queen was in)  the male lead (PBG's character) won an award for his role hahaha...  itz so drama and itz like deja vu in RL when YSJ won his award too after TOL. (Cough~~ i m referring to the "coincidence") :P 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

On 10/31/2020 at 5:35 PM, supergal99 said:

@hola2jin ooiyoo sorray if u r offended by my comments - I didnt want u guys to be seo upset since itz not official casting of the main lead... so we should conserve our energy and 'vent' out later at "whoeverdidthecasting" once it is confirmed ... hahaha.... opss!

No worries, I'm.. :ok:not offended at all!

On 10/31/2020 at 5:35 PM, supergal99 said:

Ops the links are not embedded directly at soompi. The forums been having problems with direct cut n paste of links.   Even direct sharing of  IG links are not working. So need to cut n paste the full links to the website or otherwise upload it at another hosting website ...errrr... so tedious hahaha totally time consuming 

Oh never try that method before leh! But after I refreshed it, the image appeared again, so troublesome now!

On 10/31/2020 at 6:10 PM, supergal99 said:

:grimace: opsss i forgot -  i had wanted to share that in ROY after that medical drama (our queen was in)  the male lead (PBG's character) won an award for his role hahaha...  itz so drama and itz like deja vu in RL when YSJ won his award too after TOL. (Cough~~ i m referring to the "coincidence")

Wow! Really seo "coincidence", in July Ha Joon also won an award!!

HJ still enjoying life! Went Camping!! :fullofhearts:

credit kdramaheroines for English trans.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the post and update! @hola2jin :heartxoxo:

(with the camping feels reminded me of Let’s Eat 2)

—-should grab her free time the most of it before the upcoming hectic schedules. (Oh is there a final update for YAMS? ——-others are asking if it’s for the show) hmmm what show? :idk:

she’s pretty close with Ra Miran huh... i think they really built a beautiful bond during BD.. (not to mention the other 2—I’m not familar with hehe need to google search) ops

@supergal99 my artwork is still with me. Having a hard time sending it due to pandemic. All are gettin delayed. :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

So happy to see that she’s getting along well with RMR..Looks like she’s looking up to her like an older sister. And good to hear that she’s enjoying her personal time.

Regarding her partners, I think that’s one of her good traits as an actress, she’s able to carry her partner and bring out the best in him in acting. I also realized that she’s been partnered with some well known idols like Eric, but still she shine the brightest in OHY. And I think we’re more interested in her new drama rather than who will be her partner. Lol!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 11/2/2020 at 2:37 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

others are asking if it’s for the show) hmmm what show? 

Not very sure, could be referring to a variety show that RMR recently participated in.. 'I was a car' by KBS N, about car/van camping! But I think they went on their leisure time, not for the show! 

On 11/3/2020 at 10:51 AM, shjfan23 said:

So happy to see that she’s getting along well with RMR..Looks like she’s looking up to her like an older sister. And good to hear that she’s enjoying her personal time.

I'm glad she found a nice buddy who'll not 'allow' her to be a homebody person! :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Here to give my unneeded opinion on the ‘’news’’. I just checked Lee Sangyi’s other dramas. I’ve seen 3 of them but I don’t remember him.. like AT ALL???? To be fair he was on the additional cast list on 2 of those so it’s not shocking I guess:ph34r:
I  think this casting news confirms my suspicion..It’s a female lead centered drama !!! Tbh I’m not thrilled about the casting this won’t get as much buzz from netizens since  the male lead is considered a nugu ( haven’t checked tho who knows?). This will affect the ratings for sure tho :crybaby:      I’m still not sure what we’ll actually get because the synopsis is too ambiguous for my poor brain

Well I’ll be watching either way just hope it’s interesting enough to catch regular viewers’ attention:eats:

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Oh No Omg GIF by Mike Shinoda 

Oh what?!?! we need bionic ears hahahaha...  but since her dog is there so our queen is definitely there - oh wait ... is she the one shouting "unnie! ...."?? Poke @SweetLullaby wake up wake up hahahha - maybe u can hear her much clearer...heeee

O..kayyy... i flew in to drop this: (saw a fan on weibo mentioning it)

'Twenty' Chae Won-bin "Role models are Cheon Woo-hee and Seo Hyun-jin, I want to be actors with a sense of depth" [SS Pick! New Face]

원문보기:
http://m.sportsseoul.com/news/read/975176?adtbrdg=e#_adtReady#csidxfc33bcb54f8c22b989e77a5ae8066c3 http://linkback.sportsseoul.com/images/onebyone.gif?action_id=fc33bcb54f8c22b989e77a5ae8066c3

Extract:

Chae Won-bin is an actor with more prospects in the future. Chae Won-bin, who selected Cheon Woo-hee and Seo Hyun-jin as role models, said, “After all, the strength of an actor seems to be the acting ability and sense of depth. I want to resemble that. I want to be a charm that can convey my emotions well.”

Ermmm... another rookie  ops i mean aspiring actress 'inspired by shj' opsss... --->   Our queen will be like:  

20201105_151046.png

Heeee....:hwaiting2:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Oh what?!?! we need bionic ears hahahaha...  but since her dog is there so our queen is definitely there - oh wait ... is she the one shouting "unnie! ...."?? Poke @SweetLullaby wake up wake up hahahha - maybe u can hear her much clearer...heeee

I was expecting something longer lol but I think it’s the person that goes oh or uh??? Idk how to explain anyway that sounds like her. Not the unnie one 

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Just my thought. —i think there’s still no buzz buzz about this YAMS drama/casting and all:maybe because it’s still on the deciding stage? No male lead yet and our queen’s not confirming it yet(?) not sure tho. Nevermind if it’s this pointless haha

16 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

I was expecting something longer lol but I think it’s the person that goes oh or uh??? Idk how to explain anyway that sounds like her. Not the unnie one 

hahaha. This clip- I cannot comprehend. Haha

i heard it also as ‘oh’ or ‘uh but i think it’s not SHJ. Hehe

• LOL 2

On 11/5/2020 at 10:49 AM, hola2jin said:

Fan pointed out that shideo was spotted in I think it's a camping show(4 mths ago) that RMR was in..! :w00t: Check out this YT clip, appeared at 8:20. 

https://youtu.be/RCHi8Pxdie0

Uh oohhh... pardon me guys... i think i watched the clip too much hahhaha~~ >>>wild imagination going on: [cough~~ and stares :blink:at Shideo again] :doggie:

DefiantTheseGoral-size_restricted.gif

Clip from eTV :

Ok juz kidding ya... juz a random recall of her answer when asked if she is HSG, whose face does she want to change to.:grimace:

Ahhh... Shideo is really her pride :gangnamstyle:GenerousIdioticGodwit-small.gif

Okayyyy! Enjoy ya weekend!!:coolshades:

• LOL 2