On 11/13/2020 at 8:12 PM, shjfan23 said:

Sooo true! It’s definitely an upgrade!!

But to be honest, I haven’t watched him in any of his drama or movie. Lol! But I know him. Lol!!!

On 11/13/2020 at 11:33 PM, supergal99 said:

Ok erhmm... i remembered seeing his drama 'The Good Wife' :grimace: coz of some hot muak scenes... oopss :ph34r:

I agree though at least he is a familiar face (i m pretty bad rem ahjussis' names heeee...)

Ah..YKS looks familiar to me, but I have not watched his drama too! Saw some good comments looking forward for their collaboration! He should accept the offer right away if he knows that Hyun Jin is going to be the FL?! Err...not quite the type I'm expecting... but ahjussi should be an experienced actor! :joy:

Our queen still "camping-ing"! :ph34r:

• LOL 4

On 11/13/2020 at 1:12 PM, shjfan23 said:

Sooo true! It’s definitely an upgrade!!

But to be honest, I haven’t watched him in any of his drama or movie. Lol! But I know him. Lol!!!

Who was the other candidate?

The new guy was good in The Good Wife. He fits the mature/serious vibe. Not sure what's up with all the psychiatrists male leads recently. In theory i like a drama about healing etc but from recent attempts i can say it rarely works so i am a little worried. I think i would have liked another romcom because there has been a drought of good ones as well and with her you'd have to mess up very bad for it not to be good. Ah well more than anything i just want a good script.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 11/16/2020 at 5:06 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

a lot of exposure these days. Haha

got me thinking of what if Shideo will appear on YAMS(?) haha that would be awesome! Haha real superstar! arf!!  arf!!

Omg that will be awesome!!! But I doubt it, as you know how private HJ is. I just realized, she no longer participated in any reality shows. I love to see her again in RM.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Omg that will be awesome!!! But I doubt it, as you know how private HJ is. I just realized, she no longer participated in any reality shows. I love to see her again in RM.

oh yes. I’ve watched the whole episode while netbrowsing. She did speak Spanish there right? 

Is that the first and last? none aside from RM? 

—————

I suddenly remember, did SHJ participated in the show Mask Singer?
i’ve once seen a clip before, of this reality show (wherein contestants wear masks/face covered[so i believe it’s Mask Singer])and they said it’s HJ but they didnt reveal the face so idk if that was really her. Haha

the girl’s on a sunflower thingy mask. 
i can’t find the clip anymore tho.

:blink:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 11/16/2020 at 5:06 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

a lot of exposure these days. Haha

got me thinking of what if Shideo will appear on YAMS(?) haha that would be awesome! Haha real superstar! arf!!  arf!!

That will be so cool..., Shideo has superstar look! I always thought that Shideo is a gentle dog until I saw these clips originally posted by JHB! Ah..Shideo can be really rough and playful!:D

13 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

oh yes. I’ve watched the whole episode while netbrowsing. She did speak Spanish there right? 

Is that the first and last? none aside from RM? 

Aside from RM, you can find her speaking Spanish in LEWMF.

13 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

I suddenly remember, did SHJ participated in the show Mask Singer?
i’ve once seen a clip before, of this reality show (wherein contestants wear masks/face covered[so i believe it’s Mask Singer])and they said it’s HJ but they didnt reveal the face so idk if that was really her. Haha

the girl’s on a sunflower thingy mask. 
i can’t find the clip anymore tho.

Don't think HJ ever participated in King of Masked Singer, may be sounds like her. And the one who sings 'The Beauty Inside' Ost 'The Love Inside' also sounds like HJ! 

https://youtu.be/GW1M0Y1m2CY

I'd posted this clip in the drama thread last year, but the thread was archived and all posts were gone! 

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 11/15/2020 at 9:20 AM, hola2jin said:

He should accept the offer right away if he knows that Hyun Jin is going to be the FL?! Err...not quite the type I'm expecting... but ahjussi should be an experienced actor! :joy:

(Whisper whisper) ooiyooo... u sound like he is looking for a new galfren ...hahahah~~ wah.. i juz found out about his 'experience' in dating ... erhmm... see article :https://www.soompi.com/article/1406009wpp/honey-lee-and-yoon-kye-sang-reported-to-have-broken-up-their-agency-responds

(Heh heh... juz teasing u ya!)

And ... No no I wasn't stalking him  (not my type ah...hahahahh) >>> i was actually reading some Soompi news. 

This one was dated 1 Nov 2020: promoting her short hair and drama heeee::heart4:

8 Actresses Who Rocked Short Hairstyles In 2020
Nov 1, 2020
by vb2608

A lot of leading ladies in K-dramas have long, luscious flowing hair that can be swept up into an elegant ponytail in a matter of seconds. But 2020 has seen the rise of shorter, cute cuts! They can be sweet, or chic and cool, but overall they are a breath of fresh air. Check out eight actresses who looked amazing in short hairstyles in 2020 below!

(Skip to SHJ)

7. Seo Hyun Jin – “Black Dog”

Seo Hyun Jin stars as devoted teacher Go Ha Neul in “Black Dog,” and her stylish bob looks very professional. When one of her school trips nearly ends in disaster, as a child, she vows to live her life in respect of the teacher who saved her life. Becoming a teacher herself, she wishes to make an impact on her students’ lives as well. Although her work outfit can make her look like a strict educator, her hairstyle adds a hint of cuteness and warmth to her aura

19 hours ago, hola2jin said:

I'd posted this clip in the drama thread last year, but the thread was archived and all posts were gone! 

I did a search on <Black Dog> thread and it is not available too !.... mmmm :rubchin: 

===================

Ahhh... anway that camping clip -- hey hey why no one analysing that pair of legs ???  :grimace:

The fans at weibo are suspecting the legs belong to our queen hahahahah... 

Poke @SweetLullaby for your digging ...  haha~~

20201118_204520981168abb1191c3b.jpg

Okayyyyy seriously - is this variety show still ongoing?  If it is then i am hoping that RMR has invited our queen to do a special guest appearance in the show :):sparklyeyes:

Edited by supergal99
Sorray for big blank space - cant edit out
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

@hola2jin

So RM is the only variety show she ever joined?

—————————

Listened to it. She sounded like HJ! Tho slow tempo, cant tell the voice difference. Ops ..OMG.
I miss her. 

(Just wanna mention I recently listened to her Grip (Inuyasha) on YT,that’s my first time listening to it hehe)
—————————-

@supergal99

^i guess it’s RMR’s.. haha but can’t really tell haha 

weibo fans are cool ehy

Anyway... 

came across to this one, is it from a drama or???

https://m.dcinside.com/board/seohyunjin/46000

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Oh wooo... @inspiredbyshj u manage to dig out those old pics hahaha.... looks like some old variety show? Havent seen those pics -  she was in an army uniform  + swimsuit.

Talking about variety shows - not only RM ya?

See this list from mydramalist website:  oh er the list missed out on LEWMF.

TV Show

SNS One Float Expedition add

Korean TV Show, 2014, 5 eps

Herself (Main Host)

Running Man add

Korean TV Show, 2010, 550 eps

(Ep. 253) (Guest)

Live Talk Show Taxi add

Korean TV Show, 2007, 501 eps

(Ep. 383) (Guest)

Infinite Challenge add

Korean TV Show, 2005, 616 eps

(Ep. 528) (Guest)

Btw found these 2 clips - u might be interested in hahah:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Ahhh... anway that camping clip -- hey hey why no one analysing that pair of legs ???  :grimace:

The fans at weibo are suspecting the legs belong to our queen hahahahah... 

Haha...I saw that "analysis" from weibo too! But I'm not into legs discussion, too dim for my poor eyesight! :surprisedwut:

7 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Okayyyyy seriously - is this variety show still ongoing?  If it is then i am hoping that RMR has invited our queen to do a special guest appearance in the show

She was there already!:ph34r: I guess RMR asked her to tag along.:D Might not be a variety show. The last time Shideo was "accidentally" spotted beside the tent was from Kim Sook own YT channel. I don't know why HJ doesn't want to be seen? (Soop will not mind right?)

5 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Anyway... 

came across to this one, is it from a drama or???

I don't know what program, looks like a variety show or promotion for naval academy.., went through some tough training!:tired: Here's the clip:-

https://youtu.be/Zt71cD2uSwk

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Omgeeee @hola2jin that clip is so so long ago - 2002 !  (According to the clip title).  She was only a teenager then..... Wahhhh really looks tough - seems like the casts were on a mission.:blink:

(Oh tks for clip - ermmm  'uniform galore' heeee)

Saw comments in korean pointed to this part at  minute 7:50::grimace:

4n3q9m.gif

Totally can relate to this part: reminds me of those times doing 2.4km run (dum dum dum~~~):scream:

20201120_095904.gif

Btw this part quite cute haha:

20201120_095437.gif

Ok now i am so tempted to go to the beach this weekend hahah.. anyway the weather over here super duber hot !

=============

Have a nice weekend!!:hotinhere2:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

@supergal99Wow! Thanks for the hot gifs... I mean you're really quick! :D:tightdeadline:

59 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Saw comments in korean pointed to this part at  minute 7:50:

I was shocked why that ahjussi so rude to her, though it happened long time ago, still feel bad for her. Anyway he was punished later! :mellow:

Btw, Hyun Jin's "voice content" by Soop coming...don't know when...? From the past 3 ep. all have the same sets of questions:-

1. What would you like to eat if you must eat only one food all week?

2. Have you ever watched any movie over two times?

3. Which song do you recommend in your mp3 player?

4. Where's your most favorite travel place?

5. What is your longest lasting hobby?

Can't wait to hear her answers!! :fun:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

@supergal99 hmmmm dutch or french?! 
she’s too cute that i dint bother about the language HAHA 

@supergal99

:wow1:  

u’ve got that right :tightdeadline: @hola2jin 

She really is the master! 

btw, i thought she’ll gonna faint out of exhaustion. Felt sad and bad for her too. 
but thanks @hola2jin for finding the clip! 
did I miss the scene of her wearing that swimwear or that is with another video? 

*please update us if you get to hear her answers! I’m curious too. Hmmmm

if I were to answer the 5th question: 

watch SHJ vid clips whether new or old ones. (seems like a hobby to me nowadays haha) everything about the queen! Eeerrrr 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

17 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

@supergal99 hmmmm dutch or french?! 
she’s too cute that i dint bother about the language HAHA

I also thot it was French too hahah... she speaks pretty fast! Haha she can be inspiring to those who wants to pickup foreign languages ya? (Ok ok 2021 resolution >>> letz master Korean hahahah)

u’ve got that right  @hola2jin 

She really is the master! 

Oooiyooo gals!! Master ? Haha! Nah nah... itz pretty easy to do those gifs (trust me)! I used imgflip and juz copy paste the video url and choose your desired (10 sec) part of it and voila !! Hahah...

Ahhh heee ... i used imgflip again for this :

4n9hcc.gif

(Haha yesss going to the beach later! )

Btw for this scene i had thought that our queen would join in the dance too ...aish...

okay i will play the same song by Adriana Grande - at the beach later heee....

22 hours ago, hola2jin said:

was shocked why that ahjussi so rude to her, though it happened long time ago, still feel bad for her. Anyway he was punished later! :mellow:

(Whisper) i watch kshows and sometimes the casts do 'extra things' that 'help' make the show more err  'interesting' so mmm... 

Btw, Hyun Jin's "voice content" by Soop coming...don't know when...? From the past 3 ep. all have the same sets of questions:-

Uh oh... i almost forgot about this already heeee....

if I were to answer the 5th question: 

watch SHJ vid clips whether new or old ones. (seems like a hobby to me nowadays haha) everything about the queen! Eeerrrr 

Hey hey hey... have u started 'The 3 Musketeers'???

Oops... ( flies off to the beach...)

:tounge_xd:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

News dated on 24th July 2020.

(English trans. from google)

"Unlike the image female celebrities who are likely to be furry(easy-going) 3rd place Seo Hyun Jin..."

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/07/22/2020072280128.html

Voting status (Seo Hyun Jin)

1. It's skinny 32% (could mean gentle/kind, @SweetLullabypls help if otherwise..)

2. Beagle 27%

3. Beauty 23%

4. Attracted 18%

source:http://dcinside.mycelebs.com/m/theme_pick_result.php?idx=1938&device=m#_enliple

A blog talks about actress skin care by Newk dated 28th Sept 2020.

The Secret To Seo Hyun Jin's Transparent Skin

Extract:-

"...Although she is of course the owner of various charm, clear and transparent skin often stands out. It's easy to think that she's  a natural beauty. Actually in summer the oil and moisture balance is broken. It is said to have various problems. So it tightens pores and absorbs excess oil. Using cosmetics that can play a role etc. Manage using products that suit you.

Spoiler

Seo Hyun Jin usually forms a moisturizing film Ampoule that protects against external stimuli and by being able to self-impair the damaged. Serum to help delay aging. Basic management is continued by applying layer by layer. In addition, when it is very dry, it makes it glow and at the same time using oil that can replenish nutrition. At the end, apply a thick cream like coating.

And she's basically a dry type. Because we pay special attention to hydration, it was also said that the humidifier always turned on. If moisture is insufficient, the elasticity decreases, wrinkles are easy to form, aging progresses quickly. The face has no choice but to look dull and dull. If you use a humidifier to maintain indoor humidity, there are aspects to help prevent dryness.

Also, she often puts on sheet masks. It's relatively simple because you just have to put it on your face. Because it can supply nutrients directly it is one of the widely used items in particular, the ingredients contained in it are absorbed quickly. It is said to increase efficiency by mainly using products. Then the moisture and nutrients will fill up from the inside. Not only does it moisturize, but it also brings back its glow.

When Seo Hyun Jin was in her 30s, her regeneration ability fell. Despite the situation that is clearly being felt. I can't use many products because of the annoyance. Apply moisturizing and sun cream thoroughly , etc. She said she was focusing on the basics. Her management method faithful to the basics. New K Clinic informed it, so please refer to it. I hope you all take care of your skin beautifully."

https://m.blog.naver.com/newk_/222102296220

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Yu Bin from new girl group 'Bling Bling'(debuted this month) mentioned Hyun Jin in their interview.

(part she mentioned about SHJ):-

Q. Do you have a senior singer you want to resemble or like?

"When I was in middle school, I watched a drama called 'Another Oh Hae Young', but when I saw actor Seo Hyun Jin's acting, I thought I want to do such a realistic and genuine acting. From that time on, I started to like acting with Seo Hyun Jin...."  [From Exsports News 21/11/20]

So awesome to know another hoobae admire her! :yay:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2

:coolshades: juz sharing - i am at ep 30 of King's Daughter - omo! Liking So Baek Hyang's character > seo gutsy !

4nw0tp.gif

4nvzwu.gif

Hot clip:

https://youtu.be/4g_iQ09zvRw?list=PLKGrX96Q1q7opwuEO3vRhFDU6OkGU0IYy

The only thing is i was trying hard to get used to >> is watching her going thru all those tough training (ouch! Ouch!) Plus seeing her eating those big rice balls hahah...  eèeewww ....hahahhaa

:sparklyeyes: now i m looking forward to the romance blossoming heeeee:

Ep 29

:heart2:DelightfulFrightenedDamselfly-size_restr

Oh btw at first i thot they are supposed to be siblings *my reaction at first was "what the???"*  but actually is some makjang trope of babies switching of the 2 princes :grimace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

:glasses: quote of all times :)

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1438548wpp/15-lines-by-k-drama-male-leads-that-still-give-us-butterflies

3. “Dr. Romantic

“Am I not allowed to be crazy about you, sunbae?”

-Kang Dong Joo (Yoo Yeon Seok)-

Yoon Seo Jung (Seo Hyun Jin) and Kang Dong Joo work as doctors alongside a miracle doctor, Dr. Kim (Han Suk Kyu). Dong Joo falls in love at first sight with Seo Jung and it doesn’t take long for him to confess his feelings for her. His upfront and honest confession took viewers by storm at how romantic the whole atmosphere and lines were. And to think, this intensely fiery scene was in the first episode. Talk about a quick-burn love story!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:blink: gotta share these fanmade gifs shared at weibo:

GleefulImpossibleBuckeyebutterfly-size_r

FearlessMaleChinchilla-size_restricted.g

Pretty - melo feels :ph34r:

Okay guys... song of the month - hands down: 

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (현진 Solo)

https://youtu.be/zaz0g1iUG9w

(Cant embed it here due to Copyright)

:gangnamstyle: okayyyy to anyone reading this: enjoy your year end holidays !! 

**Merry Xmas in advance n have a Wonderful 2021 !!**

• Love 2

been quite some time! 
Ola! How’s everybody doin’?!

@Supergal 2016 i’m into this mood of watching TTM and King’s Daughter but i cannot find links. Haha 

i love that song! Thanks for sharing it!
aaaah HJ’s voice is > anything! Haha

Can now really feel the happy December 1st! Merry Christmas in advance! 

Yet, so tired for today! 
ugh! 
sorry for my quick drop by!

:GN1::weary:

• Like 2