On 12/16/2020 at 5:21 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

^ I can’t believe it either! Haha but the story is too good that I can’t resist watching plus it’s our queen. I can’t help and just spend 4hrs of sleep everyday haha

now looking for links for the other historical drama of hers. 

I kind of though it would bore you since she’s not around at all for like 18? episodes. Im glad you love it as much as everyone else :hooray2:  Omg your power @Supergal 2016 I could never stop binge watching... Teach me your ways masternim 

So Hyunjinnies tweet count in 2020 is 2.. 2... I’m just gonna wake up from my Instagram account dream :crybaby:

I love the camping chair omg so thoughtful.. what if she starts camping more and she goes ninja ???? :ph34r:

10 hours ago, hola2jin said:

My memory of the followers dropped from 88=>18=>15! Sad..sad..! So, thank you for the faithful ones and silent readers still here! :wub:

Yea I found it was weird too. I think Soompi is deleting old inactive accounts. That’s why. If you check the followers most of them started following in 2016 and onwards. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

I kind of though it would bore you since she’s not around at all for like 18? episodes. Im glad you love it as much as everyone else   Omg 

—————————

i was too attached with the story and at the same time i was holding on hopes that she appears on every episode. Episode just passed by w/o noticing our queen wasnt in it haha , i mean cos, other characters are good too! Quite remembering.

32 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

So Hyunjinnies tweet count in 2020 is 2.. 2... I’m just gonna wake up from my Instagram account dream 

yeah. instagram would be better! (Oh if you guys have one, i can follow you! DM me your usernames!) it’d be fun seeing you all at IG!

——————————-

@hola2jin

omg really... every detail on that photo! They’re really amazing! If i were to look deep into it, i might see things that only my imagination could see. HAHAHAHAHA

but with that cookbook discovery, it reminded me of Hyebin’s IG post with SHJ and Eun Se. So these flowers were taken at her kitchen in a different camera angle. Now I can see what her kitchen looks like. I feel like it’s way too comfortable to dine, lol:sparklyeyes:

• LOL 3

On 12/19/2020 at 6:47 AM, SweetLullaby said:

Omg your power @Supergal 2016 I could never stop binge watching... Teach me your ways masternim 

:grimace: oh gosh - masternim ?! Ha~~~ ahh o..kay ...i can't really teach u heeee... 5fe1f5acb63bf104753613.gif coz itz my natural talent :

Spoiler

Me when watching historical dramas ahhahahh!!!

EntireGrippingHake-size_restricted.gif

Erhmmm..mmm yap for this drama >> when Su Baek Hyang appears I will wake up ...heeee

On 12/19/2020 at 7:34 AM, inspiredbyshj said:

Episode just passed by w/o noticing our queen wasnt in it haha , i mean cos, other characters are good too!

Psst... i need to confess i do skipped some scenes heeee.... i super enjoyed those 'goofy' moments of our queen n her 'gang' HA~~~!!

:) i have juz finished ep 35+36:

CircularBogusClam-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

On 12/19/2020 at 6:47 AM, SweetLullaby said:
On 12/18/2020 at 7:47 PM, hola2jin said:

My memory of the followers dropped from 88=>18=>15! Sad..sad..! So, thank you for the faithful ones and silent readers still here! :wub:

Expand  

Yea I found it was weird too. I think Soompi is deleting old inactive accounts. That’s why. If you check the followers most of them started following in 2016 and onwards. 

Yes Soompi has been cleaning up the forums - a pity some drama threads are archived already.

Oh btw do guys visit other websites too? I came across this post on Reddit which is pretty popular for discussions:

Mmm... There are so so many platforms to read kdrama related comments now haha!

And Oh guys! I hope this is true>>  :)  i read at weibo: Hyunjinlight posted yesterday that our queen is one of the nominees for the Grand Prize award at the APPAN Star awards 2020 - woweee! :love: 

*according to the APPAN website the new date for the event is on 24 jan 2021

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Ornament-Emoji: our Romcom queen is spreading some joy n laughter this xmas... in ... erhmm...mmm... in ....Tagalog giphy.gif

^^:glasses: ok...juz teasing our queen^^

https://www.hellokpop.com/internet/viu-philippines-celebrates-christmas-with-new-tagalog-dubbed-k-dramas/

"Beginning this December 25, two all-time favorite K-Dramas will be released in Tagalog language twice a week. Aside from both starring Seo Hyun Jin, The Beauty Inside and Another! Miss Oh are romantic-comedies with a good message that will surely touch every viewer’s heart."

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Gift-Emoji: a virtual concert for our queen and all of u hyunjinies here at Soompi !  Oppas + cuties version of this classic xmas 'anthem' song heeee

(hot hot... ops  i mean cool ya? Wooo... I luv live bands n concerts ha~~ ♡♡♡)

giphy.gif

☆May we all get to see our queen's 'new transformation' soon!☆:doggie:

^^Whisper: oh i actually want her dress too - looks sexy n pretty for xmas party :):tounge_xd:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

On 12/22/2020 at 11:07 PM, Supergal 2016 said:

And Oh guys! I hope this is true>>  :)  i read at weibo: Hyunjinlight posted yesterday that our queen is one of the nominees for the Grand Prize award at the APPAN Star awards 2020 - woweee! :love: 

*according to the APPAN website the new date for the event is on 24 jan 2021

Err...many strong competitors!(*sigh*) Hope to see her..but with the pandemic around, probably only the winners get to attend! Her name appeared in the article last second paragraph.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/015/0004470713

There's a blog mentioned about the cookbook that fan spotted on Hyun Jin's table...Looked pretty comphrehensive in teaching all kinds of korean side dishes!

http://videolog.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=poshlady&logNo=90181072478&categoryNo=&isShowPopularPosts=false&fro

During this stay home period(no work for her:(), HJ must have invested a lot of times in cooking. Many years ago, she appeared to be a little clumsy doing the stir-fried potatoes!:sweatingbullets: As JHB previously described her as "Jang Geum", our queen definitely has transformed into a brilliant cook now..! :doggie:I guess her other close friends like, RMR and director Park Soo Jin might also had been invited to her house before and tasted the palatable meals. Just that the two ladies don't have Ig, so we don't know! :D

@Supergal 2016 I'm happy about the news of both 'Oh Hae Young' and 'Han SeGye' speaking in Tagalog!:D May be in future there'll be a Seo Hyun Jin's philippines fan club..I hope so..!:w00t:

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Tree-Emoji:Merry Christmas to everyone!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

44 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

Err...many strong competitors!(*sigh*) Hope to see her..but with the pandemic around, probably only the winners get to attend! Her name appeared in the article last second paragraph

Omo omo u r right - looking at the list of nominees...wooo...ya the pandemic in Korea seems quite bad. I guess our queen will be busy cooking at home then... heee.. ^^ops teasing our queen again!:grimace:

47 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

@Supergal 2016 I'm happy about the news of both 'Oh Hae Young' and 'Han SeGye' speaking in Tagalog!:D May be in future there'll be a Seo Hyun Jin's philippines fan club..I hope so..!

Ha ~~ i think she has got a huge following fr PHI and INDO based on my erhmm 'xray eyes' on social media postings hahahhaa... oh chakaman ..if i do rem correctly i did see someone here mentioned she watched RDTK dubbed in Tagalog...mmm... uh oh i cant recall which Hyunjinie was fr PHI.... ops  ^^sorray!

Anyway have a warm winter holidays ya!!

SmartSelect_20201224-161829_Chrome.gif

Our weather here is blowing hot n cold HA•~~••~~•

Cr video: in eng subs :)

• Love 3

Apparently HJ had done only one small..project(cameo) this year. Haha.. her 3rd To Do List shall be fulfilled next year! Black Dog was officially confirmed 2 months before it was aired, so I think we got to wait for quite sometime for YAMS confirmation. But based on these rumors, I can roughly  know how long I shall wait to watch her next drama.

Chi. fan mentioned this was posted by one of the cast(YAMS).

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=seohyunjin&no=92276&page=1

Ah...who'll be the next candidate?

• Thanks 3

@hola2jin thanks for that update! 
Now our oppas get the chance! I must trust rumors now. Haha Marking the date! 
I do hope though that “WOSJ” will also be in 2021. Fingers crossed. Though it will be pretty hectic for our queen. :hwaiting:

——————————————————

here’s my last post for the year 2020!

I would like to thank you all (Hyunjinies here) especially those newly found friends i were able to have small chit chats here @Supergal 2016 @hola2jin @SweetLullaby @shjfan23@LifesLikeThat I’ve got to know more about SHJ and about yourselves as well. I can now really call myself as a Hyunjinie(SHJ fan)! I hope we’ll see each other someday and have fun at least! 
:heartxoxo:
————————————————-

Happy New Year ahead of us! Stay healthy and lovely! Have 2021 on full blast! 
:hooray2::heart3:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I read that it was offer to Kim Dong Wook for the role offered to YKS before. I’m not familiar with him nor saw him in a kdrama before.

So sad to hear that YKS declined the offer due to conflict in schedule. 

Based on the schedule, looks like it’s a lock in for SHJ. We will see her on two dramas but until 2022 which I think is great whoever her partners will be.

Happy New Year to all who are still here. I hope that the new year will be good to all of us. Away from any sickness and more of HJ...And I hope we will still be here to make this thread still active and show our support to HJ! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Happy New Year Hyunjinnies :hooray2:Hope 2021 brings happiness, success and most importantly good health to all. Thank you for keeping me updated and for the fun readings.

New about YAMS, I haven't seen any of Kim Dong Wook's works but he looks good next to HJ :D

Kim Dong Wook In Talks Along With Seo Hyun Jin For Upcoming tvN Drama

Kim Dong Wook In Talks Along With Seo Hyun Jin For Upcoming tvN Drama

Dec 31, 2020
by D. Kim
Kim Dong Wook and Seo Hyun Jin may be meeting in a new drama!

On December 31, an industry representative reported that Kim Dong Wook will be starring in the upcoming tvN drama “You Are My Spring” (literal title).

In response to the report, his agency KeyEast Entertainment commented, “Kim Dong Wook received an offer to star in the new drama ‘You Are My Spring,’ and he is positively reviewing it.”

The drama is about three people who go about their adult lives with their seven-year-old selves in their hearts—and who are all held back by the keyword “salvation.” Kim Dong Wook was offered the role of Joo Young Do, a psychiatrist who helps others heal their emotional wounds and find the will to live. However, he himself bears his own scars from not having been able to save his older brother and one of his patients.

Seo Hyun Jin is in talks to play the female lead Kang Da Jung. Yoon Kye Sang was previously in talks to play Joo Young Do, but tvN revealed on December 31 that he was unable to accept the role due to scheduling conflicts.

“You Are My Spring” will be directed by producing director (PD) Jung Ji Hyun of “Mr. Sunshine,” “Search: WWW,” and “The King: Eternal Monarch,” and the script will be written by Lee Mina, who previously wrote “Bubblegum.” It is scheduled to air in 2021 via tvN.

Stay tuned for updates!

In the meantime, watch Kim Dong

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

Happy New Year to all lovely friends here! Definitely we all need a brighter year in 2021! May Hyun Jin and everyone be safe and healthy! 

Oh...Kim Dong Wook, I knew his name but have not watch any of his drama! Yeah, agree they look good together, I believe they'll have great chemistry! :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

On 12/31/2020 at 3:52 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

New about YAMS, I haven't seen any of Kim Dong Wook's works but he looks good next to HJ :D

Omg I’ve seen him before.I feel like I’ve seen him in a drama with Kim Jaewook before and he was in Along with the Gods !!!:wut:  He has a nice voice :lol: I’m still confused tho. YAMS synopsis is still too vague I hope it’s gonna be good

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:
16 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

Omg I’ve seen him before.I feel like I’ve seen him in a drama with Kim Jaewook before and he was in Along with the Gods

Oh yeah, according to his profile, he was part of Coffee Prince.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

here’s my last post for the year 2020!

I would like to thank you all (Hyunjinies here) especially those newly found friends i were able to have small chit chats here @Supergal 2016 @hola2jin @SweetLullaby @shjfan23@LifesLikeThat I’ve got to know more about SHJ and about yourselves as well. I can now really call myself as a Hyunjinie(SHJ fan)! I hope we’ll see each other someday and have fun at least

:blush:  oooo... my first post here in 2021 haaa~~ ok ya to all hyunjinies - plus welcome back @samaf-  and also to @Fabboplus anyone who is reading this: 

giphy.gif

happy-new-year-gifs.gif

thks @inspiredbyshj >> for yr company here too !  Feel free to post more ha~~ :)

10 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Omg I’ve seen him before.I feel like I’ve seen him in a drama with Kim Jaewook before and he was in Along with the Gods

Omo... our new 'candidate'( quote @hola2jin :tounge_xd:)

)  ermm..mmm ... yappp yappp he was the ML too in that horror drama 'The Guest' ! I also saw him in that Movie 'Along with the gods'  part 1 n 2.   Dunno why i dont seem to be able to rem his name ..heee

17 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

Ha~ Age and height seems compatible too:grimace:

19 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

I’m not familiar with him nor saw him in a kdrama before.

His last drama was also a romance drama 'Find You in my memory' - erhmmm i didnt watch it but i did saw his muak kisseu scenes in social media. Ahhh no bad kisser too heeee....

Oh and his attended  MBC drama awards 2020 recently too.  Acting wise i think he is ok - last year he won the grand prize award

Spoiler

Talking about award shows - juz remind me of our queen in SBS award show - seo much fun + screen time -  the only one that we get to see her ushering in the new year ya?

Replay:

^^Thks to the clip owner for all the compilation n subs :love:^^

Oh btw have u guys heard the latest k news??? https://www.soompi.com/article/1446383wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-reported-to-be-dating-by-dispatch-agency-currently-checking

Are u gals errr..  disappointed ???  hahahhaa ok ok juz teasing u gals!!  

^whisper^ aiyoooo... me feeling conflicted over the news ... sob sob..  nah ... i wish them happiness ♡♡ ... oh wait chakaman  >>>> suddenly i am hoping to hear our queen's dating news this year too heeee....  whhoooooops!!!!:glasses:

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

:waves:@Supergal 2016Hehe..been waiting for your New Year gif! :D Bravo! Nice to see our queen waving to us!

7 hours ago, Supergal 2016 said:

Ha~ Age and height seems compatible too

Haha..their voice too! Since SweetLullaby said he has a nice voice, I paid special attention listening to his thanking speech at the MBC drama awards, quite unique... Now getting more excited for them to work together. Hope he'll accept the offer asap!

7 hours ago, Supergal 2016 said:

suddenly i am hoping to hear our queen's dating news this year too heeee....  whhoooooops!!!!

I hope she's now dating secretly! :D :bashful::winkx:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Supergal 2016 ha! And that’s the first GIF posted  for 2021! Waving back to the queen and y’all... Hello! Happy New year to all! How’s everyone doin’ this 2 of 365 days?! 

because you managed to see the height and age compatibility, i wont be against it haha. i hope their chemistry will work and start the drama soon! We’ve waited enough. :ok:

———————

*(i’m one Binjin shipper haha. CLOY trended 3rd again on Netflix after this buzz) 

———————

8 hours ago, hola2jin said:

I hope she's now dating secretly! :D 

Needed to quote this. ^

fingers crossed.

what if her next twitter post will be about this HAHA. Imagine the excitement and mini heart attacks it will cause us. HAHA

——-

Can’t wait to see and hear more news from our Hyun Jin soonest! :heart:

Hope everything’s goin’ stronger and better and brighter! :heart1:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1