6 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@kopifan *waves* yay you are here, glad to see you here again, please take over before all my hair is gone because of Soompi, I will wait calmly for tomorrow and hope it works better as there is a fan meet tomorrow and more interviews! :tears:

Sign, I hope soompi treats you better soon @angel2013.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@kopifan *waves* yay you are here, glad to see you here again, please take over before all my hair is gone because of Soompi, I will wait calmly for tomorrow and hope it works better as there is a fan meet tomorrow and more interviews! :tears:

Np chingu. Glad to help out where I can since we've been receiving so much of your love and kindness. 

• Like 2

Bit more from the KKtV interview.

Q1 :  (guessed Qn from answer) How does she find Taiwan?

A1: The weather seems very similar between Taiwan and SKorea so I didn't feel that much difference.

Q2: What food has she tried so far?

A2: Chillied dumplings

Q3: What were her first impressions of her Taiwan fans

A4: I really didn't expect to see so many Taiwan fans waiting to greet me at the Airport. I was quite surprised to see that there was this quite mature fan who was waiting with a large bouquet.

Q5: Did you have any particularly memorable Valentines?

A5: Well, there was this time I made chocolates for someone. That was in my 20s.

Q6: Is that a canned answer she frequently uses?

A6 : I really made it for my then boyfriend. However it was not very well done and tasty.

• Like 14
  • Insightful 1

thank you so much for the caps,video,i really like the fancam ,she is star ,so many fans also her english,effect because she loves travelling thats why she can speak english ,not fluently but she can and understand it.waiting for the fanmeeting yesterday.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ChiT said:

sorry for posting again but I have to say that I really like this fancam. You can see our huynjin's personality. She is super friendly. She took selfies wwith fan while the manager say no, but she turn back and do it with fan. Moreover, when the fan say that "see u tmr", she again look back to chat with fan. Omg how nice she is ^^. She also receive gifts from fans and smile with them. She is really beautiful. 

Moreover, do u guys notice that the bag she use at taiwan airport is the same with one she use when she came to Dongwan's musical, also at Incheon airport during Phuket trip and came to the concert of EXO. She must be really like this bag. The sandals' also same at Phutket resort. :D 

The more I know her, the more I adore her ^^ . Ca't wait tmr for the fan meeting. 

Just off work today and see so many beautiful pic of hyunjinnie in this thread.. i'm so happy today.. yeayy..

Yes, as u mention first, i also notice it and about to said d same things.. :D yes she used d same bag.. she is really simple person.. but why she changed her heels into flat slippers when she arrived at taiwan? i spotted all shj stylist (who had MT together b4) were all there with her..

Shj is so nice to fans.. she receives flowers, take selfie and always smiling to d cam.. she also said "be carefull" to reporters who tailing her to get some shot at d airport.. it really gives me goosebump when i hear so many fans screaming when shj arrived.. i'm so happy and i think shj also feel d same.. her face still like she didnt believe how many fans she got in taiwan after ohya.. :D

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, kopifan said:

Bit more from the KKtV interview.

Q1 :  (guessed Qn from answer) How does she find Taiwan?

A1: The weather seems very similar between Taiwan and SKorea so I didn't feel that much difference.

Q2: What food has she tried so far?

A2: Chillied dumplings

Q3: What were her first impressions of her Taiwan fans

A4: I really didn't expect to see so many Taiwan fans waiting to greet me at the Airport. I was quite surprised to see that there was this quite mature fan who was waiting with a large bouquet.

Q5: Did you have any particularly memorable Valentines?

A5: Well, there was this time I made chocolates for someone. That was in my 20s.

Q6: Is that a canned answer she frequently uses?

A6 : I really made it for my then boyfriend. However it was not very well done and tasty.

Thank you so much for ur translation.. 

She really made chocolate for her ex bf?? Wahh.. dont u think that shj is really a good gf material?? Instead of buy canned chocolate, she made it herself.. so thoughtfull n considerate type.. and i think she really loves her bf that time.. who was d lucky guy? I bet he regret now for broke up with her.. :D

• Like 4

Thanks @kopifan for the extra translations :)

I found some Chinese trans on the interview so here it is, its only a portion not the whole interview, basically the last part where they talk about Eric.

H6ta9hQ.jpg

bNADqeD.jpg

Good night, hoping Soompi will be kind to me tomorrow! thanks to all Hyunjinnies for the videos, photos and info, let's do it again tomorrow!

• Like 14
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, angel2013 said:

Thanks @kopifan for the extra translations :)

I found some Chinese trans on the interview so here it is, its only a portion not the whole interview, basically the last part where they talk about Eric.

Good night, hoping Soompi will be kind to me tomorrow! thanks to all Hyunjinnies for the videos, photos and info, let's do it again tomorrow!

Thank you very much @angel2013...

We all so happy today... so much of hyunjinnie... :D

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Just off work today and see so many beautiful pic of hyunjinnie in this thread.. i'm so happy today.. yeayy..

Yes, as u mention first, i also notice it and about to said d same things.. :D yes she used d same bag.. she is really simple person.. but why she changed her heels into flat slippers when she arrived at taiwan? i spotted all shj stylist (who had MT together b4) were all there with her..

Shj is so nice to fans.. she receives flowers, take selfie and always smiling to d cam.. she also said "be carefull" to reporters who tailing her to get some shot at d airport.. it really gives me goosebump when i hear so many fans screaming when shj arrived.. i'm so happy and i think shj also feel d same.. her face still like she didnt believe how many fans she got in taiwan after ohya.. :D

I just think that she changed her high heel into flat slipper cauze she want to be comfortable in plan. Just like during film OHYA, she will wear slipper instead of high heel.
She chat with fan naturally :D

I see her stylish with ac everyday_enjoy posted the photo she used the necklace that huynjin used in the airport. the boot that huynjin used in KKTV interview also used by her stylish ^^ They must be so close. 

• Like 4

Shj fan pic.. she looks happy..  and still used that bag.. :D her favorite bag maybe.. btw, usually when an actress endorsed a thing, they will have it as a gift.. i think shj also got some carlyn bag as gift, but she just used carlyn bag for a moment at airport, and back to use that bag (maybe her own).. is it carlyn too or not? She did d same when off to phuket..

• Like 11

Good morning Hyunjinnies!

3b5VTMa.jpg

I don't know if anyone one of you got the message from the mods when this thread was closed for a little while yeseterday night, I did.

The mods reminded to read the rules of the forum, if you have not please go and read it.

I think in all our excitement we may forget, so just a gentle reminder, so that we don't risk the thread being close because of flouting the rules.

A few we need to take note of:

(1) IMPT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES ~ pls remember to delete the images in your quote

(2) If we have more than 3 images, put the rest under spoiler tag

(3) Do not post illegal links

(4) Each message should have min 20 words for it to be meaningful...

Meanwhile let's look forward to more news of Hyunjinnie today!

@aureamirasol you also had the same problem? I'm saying the same prayer :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9