Photos at Fanmeet

Multitude of Fans came

Cpel5lEVMAAamLU.jpg

Spoiler

lining up to get inside the venue

Cpel6tJVIAAMl0S.jpg

Cpel6OKUMAQUhO6.jpg

SHJ standing beside KKTV launch pad standee-The newly launched video streaming service.

Seo Hyun Jin's two dramas  “Oh Hae-young Again” and “Let’s Eat 2,”  are scheduled to be shown on KKTV.

Cpen1GDUIAES3Wu.jpg

Spoiler

wTIhg8myIpLR1rcK.jpg

Some lucky fans got to meet SHJ up-close and have fun time with her

Cpe0Pb9UAAAb7tm.jpg

Spoiler

CpeskeNUsAAacRn.jpg

Promotional items during the event

CpefTOwVYAEAlPI.jpg

Spoiler

CpefTWEUIAA19Ag.jpg

CpefTOvVMAAoWEY.jpg

Spoiler

Interview portion by the MC

Cpem7FAUAAA9vOX.jpg

Cpe3JwcVUAAAxBL.jpg

• Like 9

Just now, Tutitata93 said:

@giselle_tw That's so fast. Does this mean no more SHJ updates after today? :bawling: I have been happy with and surviving on her weekly doses of updates. Hope she has a full rest and comeback with a bigger project. 

Her schedule really packed in Taiwan. I'm happy even only short time. Maybe she have another schedule back in SK, thats why she need to return asap. 

In the mean time, we will summarize her media interview in Taiwan. We also will wait for her Elle Korea interview. Maybe more new cf and endorsement. Soon she will have fan signing event for Carlyn. If I'm not mistaken on August 27th ( cmiiw imma too lazy to check again) . Patiently waiting for her confirmation about Romantic Doctor. 

Hah ! I hope more to come :) 

• Like 5

hyunjinnie really warm n friendly to her fans.. they can approach her easily.. took selfie with her.. also this fan can shake hand with her at airport b4 depart to korea.. she said shj hold her hand very tight n sincere.. shj also said "see u next time".. :D

hyunjin used that bag again.. she really loves d bag.. and shj looks so freely n comfortable when she back to korea.. she is different from other celeb who thinks a lot for airport fashion.. shj looks more like ordinary girl to me.. maybe that's why she had a lot of fans now.. bcoz we can feel she is "close" to us since she is d same with us.. ordinary girl.. :D

• Like 11

4 hours ago, giselle_tw said:

Here's the newest goodies from @angel2013  to us Hyunjinies Soompi. Please note, "Do Not Re-Post within Soompi", if you wish to share this article, kindly link this particular page as reference. 

SHJ Taiwan Interview(1)-Niusnews on 9/8/2016

So proud of our Huynjin :D Many thanks to taiwan fan for treating Huynjin so nice !!! She is touched and really happy at her first fanmeeting.

I am so happy that she is loved by many fans in taiwan. Waiting for more pics of her in Carlyn's fansign. Hoping that she is also loved by korean fan. 

• Like 3

I am so jealous with that girl T.T

Huynjin iss beautiful both inside and outside. Many celebrities I know they focus too much on airport fashion, and also do not use one item again. 

But our Huynjin is different. She works hard although she does not get much attention. She use again and again the item she likes. I notice not only this bag but also her shoes. She wears different shoes but uses them again in different events. I like her simple.

• Like 5