4 hours ago, giselle_tw said:

I think I'm more to passionate rather than perfectionist lol ... And you are too @angel2013. Since you keep saying you need to slow down, but giving me another task at the end (*not complaining here :D ) 

So here's my answer to you :D and to Hyunjinies here : 

Thanks Partner :lol: for yet again another awesome job! Haha ya we are the same, when it comes to things we are passionate about, its hard to slow down. Maybe I need to change my browser again? I am not seeing a lot of posted pics on Soompi nowadays :(

• Like 1

This is what i'm talking about, i've saw this video b4.. at 4.31, one of male cast who sit beside shj said that at first script reading, he really amazed by shj expertise gain from experience.. :D i think shj always amazed all d people since first script reading, and she did it again when ohya script reading.. u can see in ohya special eps 1, her voice tones so loud n her expression so immersed into ohy character, compared to jhb who seems to "just" read d script.. 

• Like 2

In ttm intrvw, shj said that she ever think that should she accept another saeguk drama after kdsbh ended, and she really accept it anyway.. same as lets eat 2, its romcom and after that she accept ohya (another romcom).. i think bcoz shj really loves acting, she will accept drama offer without considering d same genre (eventhough d storyline maybe different).. so, after ohya ended n she bcome very very popular now, i hope she choose d best drama.. maybe another genre, and not a romantic drama again.. as she wish to have a profesional character, i will support her bcoz i'm curious about it too.. but i believe that she can nail all of it.. actually when she was in feast of god, i really like her bcoz her acting is so good and she was so pretty there.. so, like ohya pdnim said about shj, that she is colorfull actress, i wanna see much more color from her in her next project.. :D

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

In ttm intrvw, shj said that she ever think that should she accept another saeguk drama after kdsbh ended, and she really accept it anyway.. same as lets eat 2, its romcom and after that she accept ohya (another romcom).. i think bcoz shj really loves acting, she will accept drama offer without considering d same genre (eventhough d storyline maybe different).. so, after ohya ended n she bcome very very popular now, i hope she choose d best drama.. maybe another genre, and not a romantic drama again.. as she wish to have a profesional character, i will support her bcoz i'm curious about it too.. but i believe that she can nail all of it.. actually when she was in feast of god, i really like her bcoz her acting is so good and she was so pretty there.. so, like ohya pdnim said about shj, that she is colorfull actress, i wanna see much more color from her in her next project.. :D

I agree she can nail any project that she pick up, I have no worries about that, but a good script, director and supporting cast plays an important part in the success of a drama. And we all Hyunjinnie's hope she will have another successful drama and we are all looking forward to what she will choose next. :lol:

• Like 2

@angel2013 remember the movie that HyunJinnie went to the VIP premiere... Take Off 2? Just read that it was about the Ice Hockey team starring Soo Ae and because the Olympics is now on, a thought occurred what sport movie might HyunJinnie be able to portray? Somehow I'm not sure she can play the strong steely type of character.... But I'm not complaining. Just wondering... But I don't mind her in another Saguek.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, kopifan said:

@angel2013 remember the movie that HyunJinnie went to the VIP premiere... Take Off 2? Just read that it was about the Ice Hockey team starring Soo Ae and because the Olympics is now on, a thought occurred what sport movie might HyunJinnie be able to portray? Somehow I'm not sure she can play the strong steely type of character.... But I'm not complaining. Just wondering... But I don't mind her in another Saguek.

i'm sure she can play any character, if given the chance. She's the type that will practice at home many times before going for filming, but of course it will be a new challenge for her. Type of sport? Not sure, I knew she learn diving before, heard that she's good in badminton(from JHB interview), but like what JHB says it seems like there's nothing she can't do if she put her mind to it, because she will work hard towards it. She learn piano for her movie "Magic", learn cooking for "Feast of God" and learn spanish for "Let's Eat with Friends" so yeah I think she can take on anything.

But I would prefer her in another modern role, rather than Saeguek(bec Saeguek is not my fav genre I only watch it for HJ :sweatingbullets:) A professional role like what she said, a serious role or even like you said, a steely type of character.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, kopifan said:

Personally i dont want her to take saeguk genre again.. i think its enough saeguk that she already did.. its time to try something new.. a brand new image of her.. i really want her to take a new strong character bcoz i do thought that ohy is one of a strong character with unique attitude.. shj can potray it very well.. that's why she can make d story of another miss oh become interesting to viewers and will be remember for a long time (i'm sure about it).. bcoz to be honest, i watch another miss oh and bcome addicted every week mostly bcoz shj amazing acting.. i told it many times in drama thread while drama still airing.. she really can deliver ohy's feeling very well.. i laugh, cry, childish, mad, dissapointed, curse, crazy in love, happy.. i can feel it all bcoz of her..

I still believe as a colorfull actress, shj can potray anything to a different level (its beyond good..its outstanding).. she is hardworking, very passionate, doesnt affraid of something new, learned fast, and absolutely she is really talented actress.. she is our hyunjinnie.. :D

• Like 4