@supergal99 (i’m bein harsh) why u didnt put Jung Hae In’s face instead haha~~ kickin u//// hahaha just kidding.. :heart:but i totally forgot u did mention him cos i was captured by the queen’s beauty. Haha

i really like her facial expressions

@hola2jin i know i have watched this already. Is this gif ^ from one of her interviews? 
eeeek i can’t remember (u bein good with finding gif too ha) clapsss! 

@shjfan23 i just noticed, you are the one started this thread? Am I right? 
oh thanks to you I got to know more about the queen and i met you beautiful peeps! 
————————

cheers drinks GIF

back to the queen, i hope she stays healthy in prep for the hopefully upcoming drama! And hope she’ll engage to socmed again. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

@shjfan23 i just noticed, you are the one started this thread? Am I right? 
oh thanks to you I got to know more about the queen and i met you beautiful peeps

Ohh, no I did not! I started here last 2017. They just gave me admin rights to update the profile :D

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

hola2jin i know i have watched this already. Is this gif ^ from one of her interviews?

Yes. From Ilgan sports interview "Drunk Talk", I tend to forget what I'd read or watched before too! Thanks to the Soompi Hyunjinies team had translated the interview(the good old days)! Btw the caption on the gif said "Delicious. Its apple juice"! Haha.. not olenji juice!:D You can hear her sweet voice from this short clip! Sorry no Eng sub!

https://youtu.be/8EtfeknibjU

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

Ohh, no I did not! I started here last 2017. They just gave me admin rights to update the profile :D

@inspiredbyshj A big thank you to @shjfan23, she's being appointed!:)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

@hola2jin i guess it’s @supergal99 ‘s editing skills to make it an olenji juice! Right? Right? Haha

—————

“ I tend to forget what I'd read or watched before too!”

^(I guess i’m already aging haha :blink:)

but i think it’s because the clip has no subs that’s why I can’t remember this interview. Oh that might be the reason. Not aging. Oh really not aging HAHAHA (i’m tryin to convince you so hmmmm just agree? Haha)

————————-

i think i better be good to @shjfan23.. (*whispher~~she might kick me to mars if i posted something horrible here since she got admin rights~~ ) :handsup:

oh i’m just kidding... 

————————

on the other note: 

i came across this tweet. 

i suddenly got an “if” thought.. hmmmm 

what if PSJ is the ML for “You are My Spring” and their ROY appearance is a hint. 
or am i being delusional?! :bashful:

but still not giving up on my Jung Hae In vibes haha (winking at u @supergal99)

• LOL 3

:yaaa: @inspiredbyshj tsk..tsk... ahhh... i m halfway catching my 101 dramas (psst - ya ya me trying to catch PSJ eehmm..mmm...opzzz :P)  but still can feel your super strong 'thirsty' vibes ....heeee...

Ok ok erhmmm...  back to the 'cute' courier guy fr Jung Hae-In lookalike company

sooooo......>>> once a month yazz once a month -- the courier guy er... will transform into ...er... yap Jung Hae-in HAHA~~~

**Part 2 : The Cutie Inside**

:doggie:

20201007_200454.gif

**Cue background romantic music performed by our talented queen 4hn16o.gif

Spoiler

7 hours ago, hola2jin said:

@inspiredbyshj A big thank you to @shjfan23, she's being appointed!:)

@shjfan23 u r back in time !! We have reserved the whole bottle of ahhh... olenji + apple for u :) heeee

EducatedUnequaledAmericanbulldog-size_re

1 hour ago, inspiredbyshj said:

i think i better be good to @shjfan23.. (*whispher~~she might kick me to mars if i posted something horrible here since she got admin rights~~ )

wink inspiredbyshj pls pick up the tab ... :hypehype:heeee

ok ok juz kidding la... ohhh  yazz almost forgot about the super good (data) news !!

Wheeeweet!! Itz proven that our baeksang queen can create sparks with any male cast (including cutie Jung Hae-in lookalike)!! **clappppp~~**

20201007_203540.gif

(Ermmm ok flying bk to my dramas hahahahha)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Did y’all drink the juice already??? Where’s mine :cries3:

Whose list isn’t Jung Haein  in? (He’s in my list too oop)  :rainbow:He’s such a dream ahahahah... 

8 hours ago, hola2jin said:
13 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Yes. From Ilgan sports interview "Drunk Talk", I tend to forget what I'd read or watched before too! Thanks to the Soompi Hyunjinies team had translated the interview(the good old days)! Btw the caption on the gif said "Delicious. Its apple juice"! Haha.. not olenji juice!:D You can hear her sweet voice from this short clip! Sorry no Eng sub!

I don’t remember this either... did we lose our memories as hyunjinnies????:blink: 

22 hours ago, hola2jin said:

I guess HJ is all ready to shoot her possible new drama..but..may be the production team is still hunting for the male lead!:D

There’s nothing about the mystery man yet... At this rate we’re not gonna get one. We don’t even have a synopsis on his character either. He’s double mystery right now. Hope we get some news soon. 

22 hours ago, hola2jin said:

All Hyunjinies! Cheers! :kiss_wink:

What a powerful queen.. She was MIA for months and still got ranked with a cameo :wub:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

Did y’all drink the juice already??? Where’s mine 

ooiyoooo Saem ... our queen waited n waited ...hahaaa

20201007_232049.gif

Erhmmmm ... *phewww* left half cup for u ...opssss!

HalfAdmiredChick-size_restricted.gif

(Wink at @inspiredbyshj again :P)

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:
9 hours ago, hola2jin said:

I don’t remember this either... did we lose our memories as hyunjinnies????

I remembered there is a translated article at the hyunjinies wordpress heeee... poke @hola2jin erhmmm your 'homework' hahahahah

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

8 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Erhmmmm ... *phewww* left half cup for u ...opssss!

@SweetLullaby No worries. Our queen had reserved a brand new bottle for you! :D

Spoiler

99412C455A71EE7F15

cto.

I remembered there is a translated article at the hyunjinies wordpress heeee... poke @hola2jin erhmmm your 'homework' hahahahah

Yes yes! You're right! And I thought @SweetLullaby was one of them who did the translation work?! :ph34r:

Wow! Good Data again! She's at top 2nd place! :wub:

Edited by hola2jin
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 3

9 hours ago, supergal99 said:

**Part 2 : The Cutie Inside**

**Cue background romantic music performed by our talented queen 

I'd run cos of the dog but because I'm stuck between my 2 faves, I'd rather stay and calm down and be friends with the puppy! 

(aaah dragging that gif to my favorites! seo good!   thumbs up and toes up for that one!):w00t:

our queen is seo talented-- so far this is the only clip (of her playing piano) that I've watched.. (please post another if there is/are more... yasss thanks in advance for this favor!) :heart1:

9 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Whose list isn’t Jung Haein  in? (He’s in my list too oop)  

He’s such a dream ahahahah... 

I don’t remember this either... did we lose our memories as hyunjinnies????:blink: 

There’s nothing about the mystery man yet... At this rate we’re not gonna get one. We don’t even have a synopsis on his character either. He’s double mystery right now. Hope we get some news soon. 

What a powerful queen.. She was MIA for months and still got ranked with a cameo :wub:

I hope you enjoyed what @hola2jin and @supergal99 prepared and reserved! cheers for more olenji-apple drinks!

oh lemme add this one:

https://tenor.com/XrPM.gif

cto

(trying my very best finding one! haha i think i should learn from our gif masters)

---------------------------------

and while ML hunting is still on, let's stick to Jung Hae In atm while everybody here have eyes on him. Hah! Welcome to my dream @SweetLullaby !! 

6 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Yes yes! You're right! And I thought @SweetLullaby was one of them who did the translation work?! :ph34r:

Wow! Good Data again! She's at top 2nd place! :wub:

yeah! It's from hyunjinies wordpress. (Y did it slipped my mind)

So i have to give a round of applause to my smart buddies for the trans! Bravo! Love you guys....

--------------------------------------

is this the most searched on naver?

OMO...... poooooweeeer!

can already feel how she'll be bombarded with positive reactions and comments next year for the YAMS drama!

top 1 most talked actress and drama 2021 (I'm quite dreamin ahead) lol

ALL THE BEST for the sweetest queen!

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

our queen is seo talented-- so far this is the only clip (of her playing piano) that I've watched.. (please post another if there is/are more... yasss thanks in advance for this favor!)

Here's another one which was posted before. She's really talented plus hardworking, I think she didn't attend a proper piano lesson! May be she learned from her bestie GHS, coz filming her movie!

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Here's another one which was posted before. She's really talented plus hardworking, I think she didn't attend a proper piano lesson! May be she learned from her bestie GHS, coz filming her movie!

really?! Whoa... she sounded like a pro! Plus that angel voice! :allgoodlol:

———————

Oh yeah... I forgot this one. Thank you for posting!  
i’ve been looking for this movie online (trying my luck) but i cannot find 1 haha

(To someone who’s able to watch it:

what is the movie all about? I mean the flow of story?)

a lot of her movies seem seo good but all i can find are Dating on Earth and Because I Love You) 

• Love 3

16 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Omg I forgot  we had a wordpress:sweatingbullets: @inspiredbyshj you can find most of the translations on there if you want.. Reading through years worth of pages can be hard :lol:

14 hours ago, hola2jin said:

I haven’t done one in so long I think the last one was Harpers Bazaar thing    Wait someone sent me a translation ages ago and I never got back to it oops :emmm:don’t remember who..( just checked it was @guestra I’m so sorry :tears: the video is not available in my country tho. If you can find another source I’d still be happy to translate) Let me know if there’s anything that haven’t been translated yet.  

Edited by SweetLullaby
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

:grimace: ahhh.. first things first - apologies for the wrong 'olengi' spelling:

오렌지 (orenji) is the Korean word for orange

poke saem @SweetLullaby oooiyooo wae u didnt correct me ? Next time muz 'hit' me :fiercebunny: >> on my head ok?  Hahahaa...

Ok ok anyway tks @hola2jin for reporting the good (data) news !! SOOP should capitalise on the hype and get a new CF for our queen !!

5f7eff421bbce149798969.gif

(Ok i will order one each for u guys as part of my apology hahahaa >> pls lookout for Jung Hae-in lookalike courier guy :tounge_xd:)

Oh @inspiredbyshj ops i forgot u are afraid of doggies! Btw JHI has juz signed up for a new drama already soo...mmm..ya ....mmmm 

Anyone need the link to the 'drunktalk' - i juz google it tada! https://www.google.com/amp/s/hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/trans-ilgan-sports-drunk-talk-interview-with-seo-hyun-jin-part-1/amp/

Itz fun to reread actually! Uri queen is not good at drinking and her face gets red n feels unwell juz after one glass? :sweatingbullets:

19 hours ago, hola2jin said:

@SweetLullaby No worries. Our queen had reserved a brand new bottle for you!

Spoiler

@hola2jin

Ahhh ... wait chakamannn!

why your bottle seo 'special' ?  Baeksang trophy lookalike ??! Hahahahah

FB_IMG_1602139583983.jpg

Ops ok ok juz teasing u ah... 

Dont throw the 'bottle' at me ahhhh... :P

5 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Let me know if there’s anything that haven’t been translated yet.  

How about this one ? Is released early this year :

So Saem, Anything 'juicy' from this Orenji (oopsss....) tvN clip??:daydream:

Oh i forgot - had wanted to ask @hola2jin for an analysis on our queen's nail art :hwaiting2:so are her nails always so short? 

1601865099343.png

• Love 2

@supergal99

Spoiler

Ya, seo special coz its Baeksang trophy lookalike!:D:D

10 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Anyone need the link to the 'drunktalk' - i juz google it tada!

Our thread front page has direct access to hyunjinies wordpress, but the link you gave is more straight forward, thanks!

10 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Oh i forgot - had wanted to ask @hola2jin for an analysis on our queen's nail art so are her nails always so short? 

Ah..I don't know how to do analysis! Hmm..so far this is the shortest(the subling's Ig photo). I've seen slightly longer than this in her other photo shoot pictures! Lately, she has been into knitting stuff, and may be cooking too..so better to keep short nails!:P

Without this picture and watched from small screen, I thought HJ was wearing high heels!

• Love 2

8 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Our thread front page has direct access to hyunjinies wordpress, but the link you gave is more straight forward, thanks!

Oh gosh u caught me! I'm juz so used to google everything hahaha... and oh Jimmy Choo!!  Hahahaaa - TBI's famous cinderella scene pops up in my mind!:doggie:<<< **i feel like this 'turning around bear' is the mascot for TBI :joy:**

Yap >>> I juz googled for Jimmy Choo -- found this site offers a little different way of recapping the TBI episodes .. nice! Can read while waiting for mystery oppa(s) opsss...:

K-Drama Fashion: The Beauty Inside Episode 118-JAN-2019Seo Hyun-Jin

https://m.codipop.com/celebrity/520-KDrama-Fashion-The-Beauty-Inside-Episode-1

"Han Sekye is attending a red carpet event for a film award ceremony, where she escapes in the middle of receiving the award for Best Actress. Just like a modern-day Cinderella, she drops one of her heels in a hurry, a bejeweled leathered pair courtesy of Jimmy Choo."

Beauty Inside - Seo Hyunjin - Ep 1

9 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Ah..I don't know how to do analysis! Hmm..so far this is the shortest(the subling's Ig photo). I've seen slightly longer than this in her other photo shoot pictures! Lately, she has been into knitting stuff, and may be cooking too..so better to keep short nails!:P

Coz I noticed u follow her nail salon visits closely hahahhaa~~~ 

Ya okayyyyy... add in this:

4huxh32ebf4698b2460bca.gif

Maybe she still plays the piano:yay:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Yap >>> I juz googled for Jimmy Choo -- found this site offers a little different way of recapping the TBI episodes .. nice! Can read while waiting for mystery oppa(s) opsss...:

Wow! That's a interesting way to recap TBI's episodes! So captivating to read whilst entertain by the fashions!

Oh.. 'AAA' is coming.. and will be held on 25th Nov, (tough competition). Any chance for HJ..??:unsure:

Spoiler

2020 AAA Popularity Award, 100% Fan Vote

(Voting period: 14th Oct to 15th Nov.)

원본 이미지

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000337229

• Love 1

17 hours ago, hola2jin said:

2020 AAA Popularity Award, 100% Fan Vote

(Voting period: 14th Oct to 15th Nov.)

So, gone through 5 pages to see our queen on the 6th page! Whew! Can’t wait to vote! 

(ain’t complaining about her profile photo there. She looks simple yet elegant no matter what photo it is!) :luvarrow:

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/artist/index.html?sort=recent&type=actress&page=6#none

• Love 2

20 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Wow! That's a interesting way to recap TBI's episodes! So captivating to read whilst entertain by the fashions!

:grimace: her fashionista actually distracted me from the plot... ops...hahaha

Oh that AAA - duno much about it but errr.....  i'm not very sure if it's something our queen or Soop is 'interested' after seeing the comments in Soompi News:sweatingbullets:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1429911wpp/asia-artist-awards-announces-date-for-this-years-ceremony

Extract one comment:

Spoiler

_fm_8073 days ago

This award has very little merit. For one, it should called Korean Artist Award. There are barely any non korean actors there. Second, the winners dont win on merit. Its about who has the biggest fanbase to vote for them. They just want ro squeeze out fans money. They should have stuck to virtual award too. Its not safe out there.

Ooooiyoooo anyway u guys made me do these gifs hahahahah>>> ya talk about Music Award!!
4i06cg2dfefb52a9cf70ea.gif

our queen's been practising hard for this prank heee...
4hxnl01928f2c5a9a08313.gif

20201009_23313647aedec92c1f1dbe.gif
"Do u all like my prank?" (Ok i juz kidding -have to check with Saem @SweetLullaby if she knows what our queen is whispering here hahahha)
:PSoop clip for yr ref :
Spoiler

Not forgetting the epic airport fashion before flying off {hola2jin's profile pic hahaa -- ehhh why u choose this huh?? Juz curious HAHA}:
:grimace:
Spoiler

Caption "the sudden gust of strong winds made her flustered, but unnie's beauty continues to glow":elated:

20201010_102111.gif

Repost this review :)

2018. 12. 14. 8:50 AM
More Posts' Options
EXCLUSIVE

BEST: Seo Hyun Jin as a fashionista

Seo Hyun Jin

2_%EC%84%9C%ED%98%84%EC%A7%84.jpg?type=e

This is "twin" fashion style with Jung Ryeo Won. If you look closely, the details are somewhat different, but overall the two outfits look similar. Seo Hyun Jin also wore light-colored jeans, ankle boots and a camel-colored jacket. Although she was wearing a short size teddy bear jacket - a popular product of Max Mara brand, Seo Hyun Jin still showed off her slender body and she looked so harmonious and neat in her teddy bear jacket. Although the sunglasses worn early in the morning and the colorful handbag looked a bit "absurd", for a person who is included in the list of stars who have "problematic" outfits like Seo Hyun Jin, this fashion style is already a big leap forward.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wooooohhhh...new look:spitswater: 4ibq4k.gif

... erhmmmm for Soompi forum:doggie:heeeee...

Juz discovered a clip in chi subs about 1 minute plus in What's Hub FB - Will post the full trans (based on chi subs) later at twitter:)

MeaslyReliableGoldenmantledgroundsquirre

Edited by supergal99
Ok erhmmm... edit button shifted to top right corner of post
  • LOL 1

:grimace: getting goosebumps to see that tvN had recently uploaded a bunch of videos (54 clips) on LEWMF in Sept. I mean me n @inspiredbyshj were talking about it in Aug.:grimace: 

:w00t: SEO cute -- Our queen in Eng:"How much...???... Just a moment pls!" >>> one of the comments left 2 weeks ago: 

'I'm French and I just looked at their receipt, and I can confirm that they went to a pricey restaurant and in a rich area. 5,50€ for a bottle of water...that hurts' :sweatingbullets:

:gangnamstyle:Btw i think we can probably hear our queen speaking in English in her next role: recap (The character Kang Da Jung is a hotel concierge manager who takes after her father’s brains and her mother’s resourcefulness. She has never attended a private cram school like her peers, but she enters and finishes college with scholarships. She then goes on to find a job at a five-star hotel and rises up to the manager position faster than any of her fellow employees who were hired at the same time as her.):coolshades:

Ahhh...ahhhh... #netflix should consider a collab with tvN for the subs hahaha - i see people asking for subs in comments section! 

CrispYawningGeese-size_restricted.gif

[Caption:"why u donT button up ??!! ** piakkkk!!!**]

SpitefulBetterCaribou-size_restricted.gi

:loveu:song of the day: meowwwwww~~

Spoiler

SOLO

• Like 1
  • Love 2