Quantcast

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Source: Esquire Magazine 2013 December Chinese Trans:  放放English Trans: Angel2013 Reposted from: SHJ Baidu bar Words in BOLD are SHJ's words and the words in normal are the editor's/int

PART 2 From about 8mins plus onwards, KCR ask questions about SHJ and Ken themselves, so I will only share about HJ's part. KCR asked 3 questions, of which they have to respond with a one liner a

Many thanks to @giselle_tw for such a speedy and professional job done on presenting the translations, enjoy!

Posted Images

Happy New Year 2020! Wishing Hyun Jin and Black Dog have greater success in 2020.

I'ved been very busy with personal matters and I won't be able to start on Black Dog just yet. I'll binge watch it later end of the month. I did recommend to my friend to start and so far the feedback I got was good.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Yoon Seo Jung went for overseas exchange..! So this was what happened to her in RDTK S2! 

Ohh, that’s what happened to her! Did they mention something about Kang Dong Jo? I hope they are still together. Lol!!!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Ohh, that’s what happened to her! Did they mention something about Kang Dong Jo? I hope they are still together. Lol!!!

He was called to serve in other place..think it's an island!! (not sure trans exact or not) :mellow:

• Thanks 1