Spoiler

@shjfan23 @LifesLikeThat Watched Black Dog from naver search in clips after it premiered an hour later, though very incoherent still very satisfied to see Hyun Jin's appearance! Still interesting! Shall watch full with Chinese subs from other source tomorrow uploaded.

:star:Wishing our dear Seo Hyun Jin a very happy 18th Debut anniversary! May your career keep prospering and popularity increase tremendously!:star:

• Love 3

there's black dog thread already, let's go there and make some noise :lol:

Black dog Hyunjins review only

"믿보배의 진가"..'블랙독' 서현진, 로코 아닌 직업물서도 빛났다
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/404/0000258410

[‘블랙독’ 첫방] 서현진, 다시 쓰는 인생 캐릭터
Another life character https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004483587

‘블랙독’ 서현진 매직 通했다→현실의 청춘 자화상 잘 그려내
Hyunjins magic https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000784374

This fan site finally made an twitter and YouTube account to share this cutest video :bawling:

Mmm.. Barbeque time? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I assume they haven't finished filming Black Dog yet?

Is there any news about The Allies? They have already done a lot of filming over the year right? Is it entirely pre produced?

Are they aiming for that time slot for historicals on Sa & Su? I dont really know much about the time slots but always seemed to me that the more prestigious and quality dramas from kbs air on we & thur.

• Like 1

Seo Hyun Jin Accidentally Admits She Wears the Same Clothes Every Day

All because she misunderstood a joke.

The YouTube channel, Seo Hyun Jin Supporters Spring Road just uploaded a video filmed in front of the coffee truck that fans gifted Seo Hyun Jin with.

hyunjin2

While standing in front of the truck, one fan asked Seo Hyun Jin why she wears the same t-shirt every day.

Why do you where the same t-shirt every day?

– Fan

This question was asked as a play on (Korean) words, implying that she was pretty every day.

hyunjin3

But Seo Hyun Jin, who didn’t get the joke, showed a surprised look on her face and made an unintentional confession.

How did you know I wear the same clothes every day?

– Seo Hyun Jin

After finding out about the true meaning of the question, Seo Hyun Jin knitted her brows and asked, “What kind of joke is that?” and confessed, “There’s an outfit I actually wear every day though.

hyunjin5

In response to Seo Hyun Jin’s innocent reaction to the joke, fans are leaving comments such as “She’s actually so cute” and “So which outfit does she wear every day?

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/seo-hyun-jin-korean-actress-clothes-outfit/

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

So happy about the ratings. And even happier because the story is about the struggles of being a new teacher. She gets to act her heart out. It's great to see her working with Ra Mi Ran. And even better, I like the actors portraying her parents and uncle. Really like the supporting cast as well. 

She looks so much younger with this haircut. So cute:P

• Like 4

On 12/18/2019 at 9:42 AM, guestra said:

Mmm.. Barbeque time? 

The whole Black Dog team had BBQ party on the premiered night and watched the drama together! (based on HJL Chinese trans)

On 12/18/2019 at 10:43 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

@hola2jin Wow hyunjinlight are amazing, this is the second food truck support they've sent :wub:

Yes, even Hyun Jin's surprised they came again! They told HJ it's a surprise for her 18th debut anniversary, HJ responded: me? :D Have to say hyunjinlight's an ardent fan of HJ!

On 12/18/2019 at 3:02 PM, Fabbo said:

I assume they haven't finished filming Black Dog yet?

Is there any news about The Allies? They have already done a lot of filming over the year right? Is it entirely pre produced?

Are they aiming for that time slot for historicals on Sa & Su? I dont really know much about the time slots but always seemed to me that the more prestigious and quality dramas from kbs air on we & thur.

Seems like they're still filming Black Dog, with the past few days truck's support were sent to the filming site. The Allies has become a mystery drama, no news! Glad to know you're a fan of HJ! I've enjoyed too about your insights in the Black Dog's thread!

• Like 4