16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Good things are meant to be shared! A great video edit of Seo Hyun Jin and Yoo Yeon Seok in RDTK aka barley tea couple. it is very nicely done, if you have a youtube acc, go like it.

Woah... such a good MV, music and the video very compatible. Make me miss them more... barley tea couple:heart:

uzqVkb.gif

x3V8qd.gif

Hdd6pk.gif

• Like 5

this actor who did suicide ,was in JUMP 

this actress also was in JUMP 

La imagen puede contener: una persona

Seo Hyeon-jin becomes a reporter    this is old news about movie ,she didn't do it 

Seo Hyeon-jin becomes a reporter

ctressSeo Hyeon-jinwas cast for the movie "N.L.L - War of Yeon Pyeong" according to Jump Entertainment"N.L.L - War of Yeon Pyeong" is based on the true story of the North attacking the South in the second Yeon Pyeong sea war during the World Cup Semi Finals on the 29th of June in 2002.Seo Hyeon-jin's role of Joo Min-jeong is a very hard worker with passion for reporting news and falling in love with Yoon Yeong-ha (Jeong Seok-won).Seo Hyeon-jinclaimed she was touched by the script and she hoped that the day of the attack won't be forgotten by many people. This movie should share the pain with others and remember those who had been sacrificed.

Source from :www.osen.co.kr

this is old news about movie ,she didn't do it 

• Like 1

Seo Hyun-jin's Theater

Year Title Role
2006 The Sound of Music Liesl von Trapp
2009 Closer  
The Dining Room 1st Actress/2nd Actress
2010 Goong: The Musical Min Hyo-rin
2015 Cinderella Cinderella

/www.askkpop.com/singer/profile/Seo_Hyun-jin#sthash.4sx9DvzN.dpuf

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Good morning HyunJinies! Happy Saturday! Hj's new TV chicken CF is out! Wait! did I hear her singing the CM? ENJOY! have a chickenlicious weekend!

ohhhhh, She is so cuteeeee. I think she sang too. This voice is so similar with her

• Like 4

17 hours ago, angel2013 said:
Good morning HyunJinies! Happy Saturday! Hj's new TV chicken CF is out! Wait! did I hear her singing the CM? ENJOY! have a chickenlicious weekend!

Gwiyomi....:blush:

Yes, similar with her voice...:grin:

from Goobne Chicken Official ig:

• Like 4