Quote from article, netizen's comments about SHJ appearance when depart to Bali:

"I like her style, simple but cool,"

"She looks become more beautiful with short hair. I wonder why didn't see her charm last then".

"Wow, her style not excessive but sweet,"

:blush:

• Like 4
  • Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Source: Esquire Magazine 2013 December Chinese Trans:  放放English Trans: Angel2013 Reposted from: SHJ Baidu bar Words in BOLD are SHJ's words and the words in normal are the editor's/int

PART 2 From about 8mins plus onwards, KCR ask questions about SHJ and Ken themselves, so I will only share about HJ's part. KCR asked 3 questions, of which they have to respond with a one liner a

Seo Hyun-jin (born February 27, 1985) is a South Korean actress and singer. She debuted as the main vocalist of South Korean girl group, M.I.L.K in 2001 and continued until the group disbanded in 2003

Posted Images

Haha this Japanese restaurant posted on IG that Seo Hyun Jin had visited them, this shows she is really popular now.

@riens311 we usually won't get any photos from photoshoot until they are officially released by the advertiser themselves, but we can hope for some BTS pics from her hairstylist like the one posted yesterday.

And here's wishing all Hyunjinies

skH8ohg.jpg

@anggun11 thanks for the translations, good to know more people are discovering the beauty of SeoHyunJin!

• Like 8
1 hour ago, angel2013 said:
Haha this Japanese restaurant posted on IG that Seo Hyun Jin had visited them, this shows she is really popular now.

@riens311 we usually won't get any photos from photoshoot until they are officially released by the advertiser themselves, but we can hope for some BTS pics from her hairstylist like the one posted yesterday.

And here's wishing all Hyunjinies

@anggun11 thanks for the translations, good to know more people are discovering the beauty of SeoHyunJin!

oh i see...

do you know when she will back to korea?

Happy Valentine's Day to you too @angel2013

• Like 2

@riens311 I really have no idea, since Jump(her agency) does not make public her official schedule unlike some other agency. It is usually a few days, but we hope she will stay on for a little longer for her own personal short break since she's been working non-stop. You have to deleted those images when quoting, its against Soompi rules.

• Like 1

@anggun11 She's the one in white, with her hair tied up, its a bit blur so difficult to make out.

Seo Hyun Jin voted as the most successful actress from an idol-26.6% base on Online Survey from Feb3-Feb7. This article :http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170214/82852890/1

@samaf Did you get that sexy classy gif from DC? Just wondering from which drama is it from do you know?

• Like 4
8 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 She's the one in white, with her hair tied up, its a bit blur so difficult to make out.

Seo Hyun Jin voted as the most successful actress from an idol-26.6% base on Online Survey from Feb3-Feb7. This article :http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170214/82852890/1

@samaf Did you get that sexy classy gif from DC? Just wondering from which drama is it from do you know?

from a blog for funny gif

• Like 2

articles about 

The most successful actress from 'Idol'
Insight

Insight] Seo Min-woo reporter = Seo Hyun-jin was selected as the most successful actress from Idol.

On the 14th, the online research 'Panel Now' reported that from March 3rd to 7th, 14,296 people answered 'The most successful idol actress'.

According to the survey results, Seo Hyunjin ranked first with 26.6%, followed by Resu (24.3%) and Hwang Jung-eum (20.5%).

http://www.insight.co.kr/newsRead.php?ArtNo=93845

• Like 4

from  many ways , i still miss hyunjin a lot after her last drama,but i will  try to be patient.
the good news in  the  end of this month or the start of march , we will have a lot of news and photos about her 
 waiting for big surprise like  appearing in reality tv show
 :tongue:

• Like 3
  • justright changed the title to Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | We'll always love & support you | Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2019