Thanks @samaf for resharing Hyun Jin's past activities. It's a recognition about how popular she has gotten in 2016.

I think either someone has gone to all the trouble capture all her old M.I.L.K music videos in High Quality! Or could be the company that holds the rights to those videos has decided to release them. Any case, it's great for HyunJinnies.

Here's the three of them. I'd just embed one and provide the YouTube link to the rest. 

Sad Letter (2002) : https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLYmd6cX9jFgOPsKrkylkAeXN6vdy1Z3Sy&v=wk86PHv1r90

Crystal (2002) :  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IowCGpM4Fh8

• Like 6

Making of Goobne chicken CF, HyunJinie is like a big kid herself in this! and she's really having so much fun! it always amazes me how she can eat so prettily!

and trans by Yeoniverse on YYS interview about chemistry with our dear HJ. Agree, she gets along well with everyone, she has no airs, from seniors to maknaes, and how she takes of junior like Yang SeJong and Seo EunSoo too.

@samaf you may have to delete that post on EXO/Goobne since it is totally unrelated to SHJ. doing CF for same merchant doesn't count lol kkk)

• Like 5

Seo Hyun-jin was the actress who I admired and liked the most. By the way, when I actually met through 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu', she was the one who let me know that a woman could fall in love with a woman. It was so enormously charming, and despite its... , it always showed the best concentration. I'm happy to meet you 

SEO eun so mentioned hyunjin 

http://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=493684

• Like 6

@samaf look at how she is still shooting and filming CF's right now, probably too busy to go for the trip...I really hope she can finish up her CF soon and get some rest since her birthday is just 6 days away! And I'm glad people are uploading HJ old videos for us to enjoy! such rare unseen footages!

@jenn96 thanks for the update!

@supergal99 you are too good with the gifs! makes me smile since I had a long day!

@anggun11 omo SBS is so good? still releasing RDTK stuff? maybe to promote the Blu ray preorder since tomorrow is last day, I definitely want to get the director's cut not blu ray but DVD(since HJ did not have as much weighting as compared to AOHY plus I do not want to see 'gory' surgical scenes in HD! lol), I hope they release the DVD *crossed fingers*

• Like 7