@Pointree haha for HJ drama I always watch it twice, once realtime and than again for the subtitles:) sometimes on the thread, we have people who do live recaps which helps us to understand as we go along during live stream, that's what usually happens

It's ok if you can't stream, I'll check out other sources...sometimes they tend to lag

• Like 1

@Pointree awww...but I'm liking it so far, the mood and everything, I'm just afraid expectations becomes too high and I might get disappointed later. I hope not, *fingers crossed*

Yeah the drama is popular enough, we have people who know some korean do live recaps, we had for <Romantic Doctor> and its like everyone watching together so its kinda fun too as compared to watching it alone, we'll chat and watch at the same time ~ on the drama thread. The power of internet that makes all these possible. 

Some news that came out today after the Cultwo show, where they were asked about their ideal types

Soompi covered it

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/16/seo-hyun-jin-yang-se-jong-talk-ideal-types/

On September 16, Seo Hyun Jin and Yang Se Jong guested on SBS Power FM’s “2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show” to promote their upcoming drama “Temperature of Love.”

During the radio broadcast, the two actors talked about their ideal types. Yang Se Jong shared, “I don’t have an age limit when it comes to dating older women. My ideal type is someone who’s innocent.”

Seo Hyun Jin also talked her ideal type, saying, “I’m okay with a man who’s up to eight years older than me. It’s been a long time since I’ve dated, but I’m the type that would want to see him everyday. When I was in my 20s, I liked men who could lead me, but now, I like the sweet and warm-hearted type.

The drama “Temperature of Love” centers around two people who meet online and soon develop a relationship that compels them to meet in person. The first episode will air on September 18 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out the trailer here!

• Like 2

@angel2013 or @Pointree, please PM me and/or give me access to the live link too. Am i able to watch the preview using the same link or have to wait for someone to upload to youtube?

My expectation is running high too after she said it's like HK movie lol.

As for her ideal type, if she needs to see him everyday then he can't be an actor/singer, don't you think so? Those men with 9 to 5 job will be suitable, LOL, just kidding.

*Edit if only 2 episodes are ready, they are way behind schedule. Usually is 4 episodes ahead if I'm not wrong. They will have to work long hours and most of the time, no off days or only sleep couple of hours and you'll see zombies alike on screen.

• Like 1

@Pointree I'm not a melodrama fan but with AOHY experience some melo is needed especially when it comes to purely romance story, most love stories don't go as smoothly as we want don't they? But I hope it will give enough scope for HJ to flex her emotions as she takes on the challenge to portray delicate and intricate emotions in this drama.

@justright I think you just missed the boat for that preview. I can't see it now, so you might have to check later on if someone would upload the raw version of it. If you want to watch the drama live stream on Monday, I will pm you on Monday, cos I'm still looking for some that works, i lost all my links yet again when my computer crashed previously, and I haven't actively look for them yet since there was no other drama I was watching Live.

where are my happy pills today? @supergal99 and @anggun11 need you to provide some happy gifs :lol:

The preview was a compilation of scenes from the drama, interviews, presscon, bts etc, I watched it twice actually , live and afterwards since pointree was still streaming it. lucky me and thanks to pointree for it :)

• Like 1

OMG just had to repost this tweet by @Pointree she did the exact same point 15 years ago?:o:tongue::lol:

@supergal99 ah good to see you. It's a pity we can see visual of the radio recording together, I'm listening to the audio now, it would be daebak to see HJ visual as we hear her speak, kyaa she say she will guest on the radio show again and sing if drama hits 25%...okayyy...its not impossible but it is quite a feat going by the ratings numbers nowadays. But still hoping the drama wll be daebak so that we get to hear her sing again

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@angel2013 oh! That's a good rating promise. Only she sings or the whole cast sing? She should do a fan meeting too. I hope she has that special luck for that rating, seeing all those numbers this year, particularly romance genre.

Yes, please pm me the live link on monday if you have. Thank you very much.

• Like 2

@jenn96 haha I don't think so...maybe @Pointree should tag her in that tweet!:lol:

@Pointree correction, I think I will watch TOL 3x bec I just found out that my local cable TV is going to show the drama on Tues, just one day after Korean broadcast, so I will be watching live on Mon, then Tues morning, watch the eng subbed if avail and tues evening watch my local cable tv...:D

Tagging @supergal99 @kopifan @icemaid if you have One, TOL will be aired on Tues/Wed at 655pm! waa it has eng and chinese subs.

@justright I think it might be avail in your country too? i will pm you the link as soon as I get my hands on them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Wow I was just away for one morning and SBS releases another teaser! Have you all seen it?

It shows her after the time skip of 5 years, I do like her hairstyle in this:wub:

@justright omo that is daebak! to be able to watch LIVE on TV! pity mine is a Sony not Samsung, I wonder if they have an app like that:huh:

@supergal99 thanks for the vids, I realised Drama fever has been subbing them! and there are many chinese versions of it as well, am so happy that this drama is getting so much coverage and attention, I think mainly due to SHJ being the female lead.

@saku08 yes if the drama is popular enough, it usually gets subbed by the following day, but if its not, it will usually take longer maybe 2 days. With the attention it is getting now, I believe it will be pretty fast.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Oh me found one chi subbed vid.. our queen says it is a Rom Com @4.25 ..mmmm uh oh

Chinese sub in the part is 'This is partly(一部) rom-com" isn't it? 

She said the drama is a melodrama assumed an air of rom-com in that part. In the above video, Chinese translator omitted the underlined words and skipped the whole asking part of reporters.

'It is an authentic melodrama for the first time in a while. What do you think?'

@angel2013 Yes I watched the new teaser :o

What you all can learn from the video: You should never say like 'Absolutely nobody here agrees with you, Hyun-soo!' in a debate :lol: 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Pointree said:

Chinese sub in the part is 'This is partly(一部) rom-com" isn't it? 

She said the drama is a melodrama assumed an air of rom-com in that part. In the above video, Chinese translator omitted the underlined words and skipped the whole asking part of reporters.

'It is an authentic melodrama for the first time in a while. What do you think?'

@angel2013 Yes I watched the new teaser :o

What you can learn from the video: you should not say like that 'Absolutelty nobody here agrees with you, Hyun-soo!' in a debate :lol: 

I heard she say in presscon, roco...unless I hear wrongly, but also mention melo, I think we can safely agree its definitely both, but whether how much of it is melo or roco, we will know when the story actually pans out since I'm assuming the writer hasn't finished the script yet.

Oh, so is that the last part? where Jung-Sun chips in? and he is on Hyun-Soo side?:wub::lol:

i just realised the one I posted above is not the complete teaser, I just watched the full one and it has much more in it.

Here is link for the full

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

And finally Dramafever is doing their job. It certainly takes them abit of time to promote to the overseas viewers.

Thanks @supergal99 i'll check it out. Actually i watched some parts of it in IG this morning.

@angel2013 agree, i love her straight hairdo after time skip. But JS' hair is still the same after 5 years?

I'm liking it for what i'ved seen so far. I think i'll love HJ and HS more and more.

The app i’ved subscribed for a minimal fee is only available on Samsung smart TV and android platform. I have access to many dramas, shows, movies from many countries and live channels as well. I don't even need cable tv after having this app. I get to see the eng sub the next morning or afternoon too.

• Like 3

@justright wow that is an awesome app! *goes to check my tv* gah the TV's I have are Sony, Toshiba and panasonic :cry: next time, I have to consider Samsung if any of the TV breaks down.

@supergal99 and @Pointree so we are learning chinese here?:lol: thanks to you both, I also learn the difference in our languages, gah it can cause misunderstandings isn't it if we do not know them:wacko: but it is so great we are learning from one another and we will be able to understand each other's language/lingo/slang in due time! So anyone else wants to share their language? @saku08 @jenn96@anggun11?:)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Oh, so is that the last part? where Jung-Sun chips in? and he is on Hyun-Soo side?

5 years later..

(Hyunsoo, Drama scriptwriter) Do not shoot! Do not shoot the scene! The scene have not been taken accrording to my script!
(DP) What the hell of this? If you are a writer, you should write (in your room) What are you doing here the filming site? Did you finished the script for our next shooting?
(Hyunsoo) I don't need to write it for you! You will do not shoot according to my script! 
(DP) Huh? If you write the script well to get good ratings,  then I will not fix it. aren't you? It's because you didn't write the sciprt well! Look around you here. Absolutelty nobody here agrees with you! 

(Hyunsoo) Is there anyone here who agrees with me? ....

(Jung-sun) I agree!

(DP) Oh, what is this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6