@supergal99 omo I think the chinese subs came out nicely on mobile app...it came up in bits and pieces and late when i watch on PC :bawling:

but I guess I'm still better than @jenn96 who only managed 10 mins of it. its a whopping 1 hr lol you missed quite a bit

@justrightyeah me waiting in front of my pc for the premiere right now though its just ads right now

• Like 1

The difference of watching without subbed is my eyes were focused on their faces. HJ looks so pretty and the warm light shining on her makes her face glow. The live channel on my TV was smooth all along and I'm happy.

** I was also playing the link provided by @Pointree on my mobile concurrently.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, justright said:

The difference of watching without subbed is my eyes were focused on their faces. HJ looks so pretty and the warm light shining on her makes her face glow. The live channel on my TV is smooth all along and I'm happy. 

Good for you...I do have some lagging in certain areas and missed certain parts but its still ok, and true, without subs, you look at the actors/actresses expressions and action more since you can't fully understand what they say. 

I'll be recording the subbed episode from cable tv tomorrow so I can rewatch it as many times as I want :)

@anggun11 that blank screen, did you manage to watch it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justright said:

I forgot to mention this. The OST and music. I think I'm disappointed with this dept. Not much background music like AOHY too.

17 minutes ago, Pointree said:

I agree with you. 

Yes, for most part it seems really quiet without background music at all, I wonder if its intentional?

@supergal99 I wonder if that mean 'PD-nim' will turn better later on?:blink: and I saw that clip of HJ and SJ with the Q&A and SJ got zapped:D now I really want to know what was asked and what was his answer that made SHJ go Yah!

Going to sleep early, hopefully subs comes out early tomorrow, if not, I will have to wait till evening to watch it on my cable tv.

good night everyone. SHJ says its a slow progressing plot development story, so we will have to enjoy the drama slowly sipping in one episode by episode:wink:

There are many news articles that popped up, I wonder how's the review and how are the koreans responding @Pointree

• Like 3

I watched these episodes twice. They are saying to each other very often, so much.  A flood of words. The progress of the drama tends to depend on endless conversation. Moreover, there is a lot of written language, not spoken Korean so sometimes I feel like they are acting on stage, rather than TV drama. That's due to the screenwriter, Ha myung Hee. There's a clear division between people who like her style and those who don't. Her script will have many cheesy(a bit embarrassed) lines. Her scenario seems a bit awkward for romantic comedy, But can be improved if it turns to melodrama, as the drama progresses. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@supergal99 haha its good to come here first thing to see our queen laughing seo hard...ok can I know what show is that she'll be on?

@Pointree I heard too that for this writer, either you love it or hate it, there's no in between. Oops lots of cringy lines, can HJ handle it? kekeke she'll probably curl her fingers at all bts...but I'm actually ok with cringy lines, let's hope some will get stuck in people's minds haha

Well good news in the morning, Temperature of Love premiere to No1 spot, thought ratings is not exactly mind blowing but its a good start

And an update from Kolping FB

And because the eng subs are out already, I've got to go and watch it first!:wub: nudge @saku08 its out already the subs! while I was still sleeping

• Like 2

@Pointree Since it's early stage of the drama, can the Korean fans give suggestions to SBS ? Suggest them to play nice background music and choose nice OST to boost the romantic mood of the drama. If they don't have new korean songs to play, play some nice English songs also can help. I'm very surprised that SBS is not as good as tVN in this dept. It's not that SBS is having a general strike like KBS and MBC. I wonder if they do better for the other SBS pre-produced romantic drama premiering next week.

I‘ll watch the eng sub before i comment further on the drama.

Premiere ratings are not that good considering the other dramas in the same time slot have very low ratings.

@Pointree do let us know what the viewers in korea think generally of the drama in medias. Thanks.

• Like 2

@justright K fans feedback do have an impact on dramas if it is really strong, but its only the first 2 episodes, let's see how it will work out. I'm actually satisfied with the story so far, and even the cheesy lines, after re-watching it, I noticed there are subtle music in the background though not obvious, music does play a part in enhancing moods and atmosphere, the director is still relatively new, so I'm not sure if this is his style of presenting it.

The pre-produced drama they are airing next week have 2 very popular actors, ie Lee Jong Suk and Suzy, even though Suzy is not known for her acting skills but Lee Jong Suk is but the fact is they are hugely popular, their fans alone can bring in the ratings.

Ratings doesn't equals good drama but its a plus for the station because they get more ads.

I've just finished the drama with subs, I love it so far. Maybe i wasn't watching out so much for many other things except the story and the actors themselves, i was pretty satisfied with it. I would say both Seo Hyun Jin and Yang Se Jong put in some believable chemistry there. i think it will be a drama I can enjoy leisurely with a cup of nice tea. Maybe I've had enough of crime thrillers/psychos? haha

that said, of course I want the drama to do well too in terms of ratings, so I can hear HJ fulfill her ratings promise and sing :wub:

Spoiler

HJ good friend HeeVon took to IG to support her new drama!

And I am looking forward to next 2 episodes today! 

• Like 3

@angel2013 i just finished watching the subbed version. Yea, you're right it's not that bad after watching it for the 2nd time, just that the ost hasn't captured my heart. The chemistry between the leads is good. There's a lot of conversations and we have to catch the subtitles fast. Everyone acted well esp HJ, all the different expressions n emotions she's showing in just 1 episode. I'm happy with the pace of the drama so far and just wait for the story and characters to develop. Seeing those nice food presentation makes me hungry.

• Like 2

Daenggi Lab IG update, she looks so elegant in this

@saku08 better to watch the subs before the live tonight:D good for you that streaming was good, streaming was a bit choppy for me but its probably because of my internet, hope my internet be good tonight!

@justright haha if you see Let's Eat 2 you'll probably be hungry thru out! but of course these are 2 diff foods, in TOL is classy french food while LE2 features a variety of food types. I expect to see a more mellow character later on with the time skip. Its usually the case isn't it, we all have dreams/ideals, but when we actually achieved it, it is not as 'glamorous or perfect' as we imagine it to be. The harsh reality of being a script writer will eventually hits her, and meeting up again with her first love, how will HS respond this time? i ready to grow with their love story.

• Like 2

@anggun11  Internet traffic peaks during evening hours. Video playback may not be smooth during the time frame. so I have tested dailymotion streaming service a lot times, with various devices.  It could be better if you connect the streaming in advance. If the video playback is smooth,  keep the connection.

• Thanks 1

Grazia Korea updated their IG with short clip of HyunJin. :)

@Pointree I think its the same for international viewers, there were mixed reactions, there are those who loved it and there are those who think otherwise. Taste and preferences are very individual. Hence I don't watch drama based on ratings, mainly base on what I like.

• Like 3

Certainly there will be ranting and bashes on story, acting and etc due to different individual preferences in every drama (even AOHY was not spared, right?) And also particularly when the drama is in low rating, one would take the opportunity to amplify it more to prove that one's opinion is right and/or with a motive behind. If you watch for whatever reason irrespective of the ratings, then you're either a fan or a genuine drama viewer. So, don't be too bothered by the ”negative” comments particularly some already got bias or prejudice against a certain actor, writer and in the person's mind the drama is already written off in the 1st place. One's understanding and definition of the word chemistry is also different. Exaggeration was also used like auntie and nephew look. How many different kind of mannerisms for eg, different crying, laughing, surprise, speech you expect an actor to portray in similar roles? Of course you'll see bits of here and there before. I'm saying this not only for this particular actor/actress as i notice the same for my other favourites as well. Having said all these, the drama’s success still largely depend on Korean viewers‘ opinion and taste.

• Like 4