@samaf Hi! Good to hear from you. I missed to see your pretty YSJ icon.

@supergal99 Monday, Monday, it's almost there! No more blue monday for Hyunjinies:D

@angel2013thanks for sharing blog. I finally understand what they said in Hanbam TV. They are soo adorable:wub:

"fall in love by end of the year" Wow,what a chance for guys around her!B) I hope her wish come true.

• Like 1

@saku0844rnFWX.gifyay its Monday!

She will be busy until late november filming for TOL, she won't have time to fall in love until after that!:ph34r: but yeah guys seize your chance when the door is open:wink:

New stills, new stills http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=9720046&memberNo=17330384&navigationType=push

WGo20l7.jpg

mischevious look HJ

iw1bH4Y.jpg

hey boy, where are you 'touching'?:tongue:

n2ppcEm.jpg

pretty smile, pretty girl

wIYzy5L.jpghttps://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=news&sm=tab_jum&ie=utf8&query=서현진&nso=

From the stills and the preview, I really loved how HJ portray HS, she really showed how giddily happy she is, aptly presenting the happiness of a girl when she falls in love:wub: I can't wait to see the lovey dovey scenes in tonight episode, I'm going to forget about the worrisome meetup with JS mum for the time being.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Pointree said:

There are many laughing and lovely scenes now, but in a few weeks there will be full of tears. It will turn to a serious melo.  I am very eager for it to come,  like 'Here comes Mr.Oh'  and AOHY. 

*sniff* i have to prepare lots of tissues for that

Jump update: I wonder who is the person she is hugging in the last pic? her mum?

Today's episode just zipped by in a flash, I am still trying to process it, its such a whirl, last week episodes were slower paced which i liked, today is like an episode with a fast-forwarding button on throughout, maybe with the subs tomorrow I will have a better idea.

That said, I really loved all the dresses and clothes HJ is wearing in this drama! She is really pretty in all the episodes so far as compared to AOHY and also RDTK where she is wearing doctors' gown most of the time.

one of my fav scenes tonight, note just one, I loved the scene where she receives the first phone call from JS on his new hp, the bike riding scene, and among their eating scene, the one on the rooftop

well good nite, waiting to see subs tomorrow, good night @supergal99

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pointree said:

Jungsun's last 4 digits of his new phone number is 7942. 

In Korean, the number has a special meaning. '7942' sounds simmar to '친구사이' which means 'friends' or 'just a friend, not a lover'. 

Wow thanks for the info, I will be very impressed with the production team if they go into such details for the drama. I mean I would normally not think too much about what the mobile number entails until you brought it up.

But yes even at our place, phone number has certain auspicious meaning like 8 is for prosperity whereas 4 can be a taboo with the pronounciation sounding similar to 'death'.

Yesterday's episode is packed with information that needs to be digested before we can move on to today's episode! I've only watched Ep5 waiting for subs for Ep6.

And yay the ratings went up and Ep6 hits double digit 10%! I hope it gets even better tonight with the reunion after the separation!

And there is a fan voting on AAA - Asia Artist award, do vote if you can

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1704?search=Seo+Hyun+Jin

• Thanks 1

I need to watch subbed ver, but so far I like the way they start every episodes.

I mean, in the end of the episode 4, HS is about to meet JS's mum. So I was prepared to watch harsh scene, but the story turned back a little and showed how they react after the kiss:)

@angel2013I agree, every dress and hairdo fits her well.

@Pointree oh, there was a hidden meaning in phone number!:blink:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, saku08 said:

I need to watch subbed ver, but so far I like the way they start every episodes.

I mean, in the end of the episode 4, HS is about to meet JS's mum. So I was prepared to watch harsh scene, but the story turned back a little and showed how they react after the kiss:)

@angel2013I agree, every dress and hairdo fits her well.

@Pointree oh, there was a hidden meaning in phone number!:blink:

I think its the drama style, the always do that at the beginning, I think for tonight's episode too, I'm just wondering which part it will be.

I finished watching the subs, and it just stirs all kinds of emotions in me, gah and I wrote long essays on the drama forum hahaha

There was so much info packed into Ep5&6, that you really need to digest all of what it was trying to tell of how they broke up.

HJ presented yet another brilliant performance, while in AOHY she was loud and brave, here we see a woman who is timid and cares too much about what people think of her. If HanSukKyu thinks she overdone some parts in RDTK, I certainly think she has improved in here, the subtlety is well played out here. I look forward to seeing her displaying the intricate feelings of Lee Hyun Soo in the drama.

On a lighter note, are we having too much eating scenes? It reminds me so much of let's Eat 2:tongue:

• Like 1

I was busy these few days and finally i get to watch the subs for ep 5 & 6.

I agree with you all, i really like her wardrobe in this drama, and she looks really good in all.

The pace is fine for me but i'll look forward to the current time after 5 years. I think 5 years is too long and there should be a lot of changes in one's life. I mean if it's me, i would have put that first love which is not that deep in the past and move on. I can sense some people may not like the story being told in too much dialogues and less "action". Moreover, i find yesterday's episode focused too much on eating and it's not french food either. Maybe because JS is a chef and the story is connected to food. I hope they find other things to do other than just eating which makes it like LE2. One thing I'm glad i haven't seen Subway yet, just yet.

Actually i didn't understand why HS was hostile towards JW. If i were in her situation, i would have accepted that job offer initially since i was jobless.

On phone numbers, i was surprised they show the full number. Is that a valid number in Korea because i read before that the fans start calling the numbers appeared in drama looking for their oppas. I know it's silly but stupid things like this did happen.

On ratings, i don't know how things will turn out when MBC's and KBS' new dramas come into competition together with TVN's new schedule and new drama. You'll probably see all 4 dramas in single digit for a long time. Korean TV viewers are "spoilt" for choice and i can see now the broadcasters have to rely on online viewers to make a drama a success.

One more thing to add on, i like HJ's acting style in this drama. I think HSK's advice did her good. It's more natural now. Keep it up and she will win awards hands down.

• Like 4

:lol:Subway..it will come soon, don' worry just don't grumble when it does, they are after all the sponsors

I'm actually enjoying all their conversations! It's really interesting their dialogues, yeah sometimes cheesy

I agree 2 things 1) too much eating scene yesterday 2) I still can't figure out why HS is so antagonistic towards JW

Yeah its a bit worrisome the ratings, since yesterday they did not really have competition and they only had a marginal increase. Next week, 20th century boys and girls premieres, and the week after, witch's court and this life is my first(tvn new drama timing which is half hour ahead of their airing)

Well keeping fingers crossed for HJ drama to stay in the lead

56RnBga.jpg

oh this scene has the highest rating for yesterday at 12.9% 

cr:http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000211310

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Wow! I love today's episodes. SHJ's acting is amazing. She looks so beautiful when she cries. Without subs, I'm enjoying their visuals. Are there fashion awards or best style awards for drama? This drama should win. I lost count how many times she changes her attire. 

I think i mentioned too early about Subway, already saw them eating today. I like the new kitchen and the crew and the french food.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1